It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

www.wnd.com

"There is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch, was clearly observed by NORAD, assessed by a four-star general in minutes, and passed to the president immediately," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The context of retired U.S. Air Force Brig. Gen. Jim Cash's statement:

"The question that still must be answered is why NORAD's muted response was simply that North America was not threatened, and later our government approved the lame excuse that the picture recorded was simply an aircraft leaving a contrail," said retired U.S. Air Force Brig. Gen. Jim Cash.

A former U.S. Air Force fighter pilot and commander of an F-15 squadron and an F-16 wing, Cash was assigned to NORAD as an assistant director of operations at the Cheyenne Mountain complex near Colorado Springs, Colo., and is fully knowledgeable of NORAD procedures.

"There is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch, was clearly observed by NORAD, assessed by a four-star general in minutes, and passed to the president immediately," he said.

Even more ominously, cautioned Cash: "We must question the timing of this shot across our bow. The president was abroad being diplomatic, which means trying to placate China which is becoming overly concerned with our handling a totally out-of-control deficit in spending."

OK, having a hard time with this being a WND article? Well, here's Jim Cash's own words from his guest column where he makes the remarks GUEST COLUMN: Yet Another Government Coverup By BG Jim Cash, USAF (Ret.)

He says this about himself:

First, in hope of adding some creditability to my assessment of what really happened just off the coast of Los Angeles let me convey a bit of my background which can be checked easily by going to Google and typing in my name. An Air Force biography will appear.

During the late eighties I was assigned to NORAD, as a Command Director initially and later as the assistant Director of Operations for NORAD. The NORAD operation was located inside the Cheyenne Mountain complex just outside Colorado Springs, Colorado. Twenty four hours a day a team of approximately 150 highly trained individuals, lead by a Brigadier General, monitored one of the most sophisticated computer systems in the world. This system was fed data from many different sensors that were able to detect missile shots from any point on the globe. All this data was taken into consideration when making the "assessment" as whether or not North America and/or Canada were threatened by such a launch. If the launch was assessed as a true threat, the President was contacted immediately by NORAD through a military individual always close to the President who carried what we called, "the football", a black brief case with release codes for our nuclear forces. I know the system well, as for near three years I led one of those teams.

In addition, for over 25 years, I flew US Air Force fighters to include the F-106, F-4, F-15, F-16, and commanded an F-15 Squadron and an F-16 Wing. The sole purpose of the F-106 assignment was to maintain an ability to become airborne in minutes to intercept inbound bombers posing a threat to the US mainland. Untold hours were spent studying and being tested on visually identifying an air-to-air threat to include its type and threat potential. I understand the difference in an aircraft contrail and a missile launch contrail.

He makes add'l remarks, aside from those in the WND article. I've included some here, read the article:

Important in my opinion is that once again the leader of this nation chose to disguise the truth and keep the American people in the dark on an issue that constitutes a major threat to the entire population of the United States of America. This is no longer a threat to only our military thousands of miles from the homeland. This is a show of force sending a signal that downtown USA is now capably of being hit by an undetected submarine and at any time. It may very well be the beginning of the real power struggle between the United States and China. If so, I predict the next phase will be China's demand for the US to cease support of Taiwan, and so it goes.

President Obama is getting in over his head once again on this one.

[url=http://redcounty.com/content/guest-column-yet-another-government-coverup-bg-jim-cash-usaf-ret[/url]
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
You still think it was a PLANE? Please state your credentials for your assessment. Cash did.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Did you just use wnd as a source?

Got another?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Did you just use wnd as a source?

Got another?

did you even read my post?

ETA: I went back and BOLDED the part where I said... having a hard time with this being a WND article?

READ the guest column written by Jim Cash.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
You still think it was a PLANE? Please state your credentials for your assessment. Cash did.

Good luck with getting credentials from all ATS experts..

but I do wish you had posted this in one of the 4 or 5 existing thtreads..In fact, I wish ATS would close all bar one to make it easier...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
If it was a plane, the government would deny the existence of wings and claim it was a Chinese lantern.

If it was a Chinese missile, the government would deny the existence of China and say it was a plane.

Perty simple.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

Good luck with getting credentials from all ATS experts..

but I do wish you had posted this in one of the 4 or 5 existing thtreads..In fact, I wish ATS would close all bar one to make it easier...

No, this article warrants it's own thread.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

I'm not being rude but no it doesn't..All that information has already been mentioned in the other threads.
It's certainly not new news to me and I have been reading everything.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I'm not being rude but no it doesn't..All that information has already been mentioned in the other threads.

You don't have to read this thread if you dislike it so much... it's a fairly easy operation to click away. Let us know if you need any help...we are always here if you need us

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   

The article was only written yesterday. Is it on the OP of a thread or buried somewhere in 29 pages of posts on one of the threads?

I'm specifically talking about the Brigadire General Jim Cash (the retired assistant Director of Operations for NORAD, Jim Cash) article: GUEST COLUMN: Yet Another Government Coverup By BG Jim Cash, USAF (Ret.)

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Am i wrong or did another ATS'er do his/her own analysis on the video and not come to the conclusion that it was the Chinese and the US tried to shoot it down with a second contrail as evidence? Was this article used in his evidence? If not and this is real, he should be given a pat on the back!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

Well the article is real and BG Jim Cash is real. His credentials are real, don't know exactly what ATSer you're talking about but it was a good analysis if it coincides with what Cash is saying. He is, after all a former assistant director of NORAD.

It's been obvious for a while, just that we have a very credentialed person saying it that's new.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

LA plane theory is blown out of sky by boondock-saint.

yes he deserves at least a pat on the back.

although i must admit the first place i heard that theory from was the crazy plaedian blonde lady with the big ____'s

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

If the American people fully realized the severity of the threat they might demand restoring our military to face the growing threat from China and Russia, as opposed to the massive domestic spending that we have witnessed over the past two years.

So, where does this leave us? Again, the people must decide and place pressure on the government to insure that our National Security remains intact. Military strength prevents war. Military weakness invites not only war, but also a lack of deterrence for intervention and bullying on many fronts.

Sounds like a big push by Cash for more military spending..
He's retired military, is he working for a military supplier now??
I'm always suspicious of motive especially when someone is saying the US needs to spend MORE on defence..
Heck, they already spend more than the rest of the world combined...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

LA plane theory is blown out of sky by boondock-saint.

yes he deserves at least a pat on the back.

although i must admit the first place i heard that theory from was the crazy plaedian blonde lady with the big ____'s

You mean the Plaedian woman who everyone was sceaming HOAX at because of the rubbish she was spewing??? Now if she got this right, what else has she got right??? Again if she is right, maybe those who scream HOAX at her are the ones with their eyes wide shut!!!

Maybe

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Could be. But I don't think that he would make this up in order to push for military spending.

I was surprised at how forthright he was with his opinion of Obama.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

If the American people fully realized the severity of the threat they might demand restoring our military to face the growing threat from China and Russia, as opposed to the massive domestic spending that we have witnessed over the past two years.

So, where does this leave us? Again, the people must decide and place pressure on the government to insure that our National Security remains intact. Military strength prevents war. Military weakness invites not only war, but also a lack of deterrence for intervention and bullying on many fronts.

Sounds like a big push by Cash for more military spending..
He's retired military, is he working for a military supplier now??
I'm always suspicious of motive especially when someone is saying the US needs to spend MORE on defence..
Heck, they already spend more than the rest of the world combined...

More than the world combined...thats scary on 2 points...

1. Either this dude know far more than we do about some kind of threat to warrant spending even more
2. The rest of the world must be ganging up and getting ready for some kind of war with the US...atleast Russia and China anyways!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
You mean the Plaedian woman who everyone was sceaming HOAX at because of the rubbish she was spewing??? Now if she got this right, what else has she got right??? Again if she is right, maybe those who scream HOAX at her are the ones with their eyes wide shut!!!

Maybe

Well, not being one of the ones who called her a HOAX - even though I didn't put much stake in her words - I do have to say that this Chinese thing was one of the first things that came to my mind when it first happened. I think a lot of people had that feeling, not from channeling but from gut.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

The article was only written yesterday. Is it on the OP of a thread or buried somewhere in 29 pages of posts on one of the threads?

From 16th, maybe the article was written yesterday but it's old news..
americaswarchick.blogspot.com...

I am with you though..I don't yet buy the contrail theory..To many bits of info were twisted and assumed to make that fit..
Not to mention the fact everyone was pretty darn certain it was a different plane for 3 days..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join