It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Experts: Mystery contrail was from Chinese missile

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

www.wnd.com

"There is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch, was clearly observed by NORAD, assessed by a four-star general in minutes, and passed to the president immediately," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

If WND is pushing missile, it was pretty clearly a plane.

WND = Propaganda.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by TimBrummer

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

could you provide examples of contrails forming in this manner well below 5000 feet?

Rockets don't form contrails below 5000 feet, they only form them in the stratosphere just like jet aircraft, here is a video of a liquid fuel Atlas doing exactly that: www.youtube.com...
Notice how the contrail begins to zig zag almost immediately.
Another view here: www.youtube.com...

Maybe you are wondering why the jet contrail in the suspect video extends to "ground level"? It a illusion, caused by curvature of the earth. Watch a commercial jet flying west that is conning, see if it's contrail dips down towards the horizon after 20 to 30 minutes.
edit on 22-11-2010 by TimBrummer because: (no reason given)

Don't even try arguing with these folks. Waste of your time.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I found out yesterday from a co-worker that his sister-in-law was transferred to Italy about a week ago. She works for Boeing as an engineer of some sort (mechanical, i think he said). She's been assigned to a project that's working the kinks out of a new unmanned 737 "sub seeker." Funny timing, huh?

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by flamingmonkey

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

www.wnd.com

"There is absolutely no doubt that what was captured on video off the coast of California was a missile launch, was clearly observed by NORAD, assessed by a four-star general in minutes, and passed to the president immediately," he said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 21/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

If WND is pushing missile, it was pretty clearly a plane.

WND = Propaganda.

I can't believe this thread is still alive, How does this retired general know anything at all about the situation? Was he in Los Angeles observing the "launch?" No. Was he at NORAD headquarters when they "identified" the "threat?" No. Was he at the President's side when he was "notified?" No. What do you call someone who states as a fact something he knows nothing about? I agree with you 100% flamingmonkey.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join