It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by xynephadyn

No only that but the con sponsor of the bill is right there on national TV telling that the camps doesn't' exit. You know we knew that our corrupted politicians are lying to us, but this just beyond incredible.

They got pictures of Children in some of the "residential detention camps" and the cosponsor have not idea what this camps are all about.

How do you know when a politician is lying?

His mouth is moving.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol

Originally posted by marg6043
I am just watching Jessy Venture new episode and is about the detention camps, they have them now in almost every state, along with the camps is the so call centers for the processing of what is call people of interest, in other words if you are a protester you probably be in the list in one of this centers in your state.

The interesting part is that when tracking who is paying for this center and what Jessy found is call community residential center with children play grounds but surrounded like a jail will be with wire and double fences, the money seems to be coming from private funding, from where is not clear.

That is a big red flat for American citizens been targeted.

And for the enjoyment of the viewer is railroad tracks in almost every of this center, just like Nazi Germany concentration camps.

Now they are all over the Madison GA famous coffins, I live in Ga and have seen them.
edit on 12-11-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

ahaha if you dont agree to work for them for free, you will be put into a camp since you are a terrorist

What if your statement is not that far off track? That may be one of the biggest
understatements of the year. "Arbeit Macht Frei" was written on the camp gates
during WWII in Germany which roughly translated means Work for freedom,
too bad nobody told the prisoners the Nazis were talking about the ultimate
freedom........Death.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
They can always body scan us, describe what we feel like, and hold slave auctions over the Internet.

It was a good show.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Here is a link to this show where you can watch online as soon as they get the video up for those who don't get the channel. The Episode is called Police Sate I believe.

www.trutv.com...
edit on 12-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Well now.....File documented Plan, Bill passed through Legislation, ISO Centers around every State, not monitored by "ANYONE"

Im thinking some will be eating crow or have a reaction to the next glass of Cool Aid

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I love the tagline on that show "This is the stuff they don't want you to see" yet its a television show on a major channel...

But I guess it draws less attention to them than compared to getting caught trying to draw attention away.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I have come to the conclusion that there's alot of information people are getting these days and its eventually getting to the point where people are becoming way over paranoid and picked up on the belief that our government is going to kill everyone, and is against us.

I guess its easier for people to believe that our government are the bad guy's, that they don't deserve out attention, and they are also an easy target.

Yet none of you know what its like to run a government, what its like to run a country, and none of you know what its like to get death threats every single dam day with media on your back all the time.

I think its about time you put yourself in their shoes and figure out how terrible running a government really is.

All you guy's are doing is sitting on your asses judging, complaining, Wining, and doing nothing but crap. And probably sitting in a basement, or in your own room still in your parents house????

And some of you that come on here are actually pretty intelegent, and that knowledge can be used to better man kind.

Guy's we are the next leaders, we will lead our generation into either disaster, or prosperous times.

We either want a doomsday scenario, or UFO disclosure, and no one will settle for less.

Don't you think its just about time to accept that what he have is what we get, and if we really want something to happen we should make it happen.

I think its time we all just grow up.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
DaWhiz - The Katrina camp that I saw interviews from I have no idea what it was called - do they have names?

People probably went back to their previous lives, albeit in a different location. And not making their bed again probably.

But Katrina is probably a fantastic example here. Our Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) were on scene with their horses helping people before any of your government could get their pants on.

The idea that the insane, absolutely convoluted, ass-backwards bureaucracy you guys got going on could manage to put together a birthday party in less than a month seems highly unlikely.

I'm sure though that all the supplies are in storage, and if you filled out three forms in triplicate and then emailed them to someone's fax machine that in a month someone would get back to you that it is really someone else's department and is sitting on the border of two counties and you need to fill out forms for one and visit the reeve in the other and then someone in another month might let you have some streamers after you've cleared it with both the state and the feds. Assuming that you happen to be a member of a political party they like, and praise Jesus.

edit to add: I feel the need here to make certain that one understands that while your civilian bureaucracy is a shambles of insanity, that your military bureaucracy is pretty impressive for the most part.
edit on 2010/11/13 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
okay, so I won't break bad on Jesse. he is a decent guy I guess. a little bit over the top most shows and I do not believe he is some shill turned advocate. ratings rule tv and that is that.

I watched the show last night and again, to anyone who follows our world, he presented nothing new. coffin covers have been old news since 2005 or so. yes, coffin covers, not coffins for 4 victims of the n.w.o. at least he didn't show the auto industry rail cars and call them people cars. entirely too much fluff and no payoff. I firmly believe that anything we are shown, on this show, is something that has already been cut in stone. even if a few more people now know about it, there isn't anything shown that we can stop.

don't tell us the stuff we already know. show people how to fight these bastards. show people who is behind this, who is profiting, what government office should we be surrounding. show us people who are already putting their butt's on the line trying to stop this. show us how to find them and join up with them. yes, Jesse used to put his life on the line for his country. now I see him talking with scripted dialog, with slick edits and a team vetted for ratings. now his talk doesn't match his muscle-car and motorcycle walk. everything on tv is controlled. it is the left hand moving for you to watch while the right hand moves in the shadows. until he shines a light on that right hand it's just subdafussion.

and for pete's sake. having alex jones on your show does your show more harm than good. he sold out for the almighty dollar long, long ago. he plays both sides and collects double. come on Jesse.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The first people slated for these camps are probably us!

Especially considering the likelihood of poor overall planning leading to the rise of local "overseers" or war-lord types in control of these things, you/we are vulnerable to one of these guys taking a dislike to all conspiracy theorists and giving himself the right to assign us priority #1 for roundup and detention.

Sounds like there wouldn't be anyone really to stop him.

Is this just an American phenomenon, or are people aware of these being built elsewhere?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
MMmmh ..Alex in the house ..?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
So what's the conclusion on this episode?

Was the evidence groundbreaking? Or was it a load of tosh?

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I hope they have TVS in these camps when they send us there . If they do not have music videos it will not be worth it
edit on 13-11-2010 by williamAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikestaff
One thing really puzzles me, the coffins, bodies take up less room in the hole if they are not in a coffin, so why loose space putting dead bodies in coffins? The bodies would rot down a lot quicker in the soil than what they would in coffins, most plastics last for hundreds of years, so the ground would not be usable, just does not make sense to me.

The coffins is for the reptilians, they need a plate you know.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Ok here is the police state episode on you tube for those who don't get the channel. This is 1 of 6.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

I'm not a troll and you didn't understand any thing that I said. I brought up a real good point and you're acting like some gi-joe. It's not that simple. If a move is made, you have to know what will be done to make the situation better than it presently is. Or else your whole movement will be a failure and world wide joke. The looting, the raping, etc that I said would happen, WOULD happen. Anarchy is not good.
edit on 13-11-2010 by TruthSeeker8300 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthSeeker8300

Idont ever recall saying I liked Anarchy, or thought my only battle would be with the Gov'mnt and not looters, escaped convicts, gangsta's wannabez, etc.....

Like Ive mentioned earlier, Im miles ahead of you in the prepping game and the options I have to weigh if TSHTF comes around.
Im not just starting to thinking about these issues mentioned above, I didnt grow up sheltered and suckin on mom's teet. I beleave everone is a important person regardless of where you stand on the issues, you may just be a bump on the log of life, but then again you may be the person who delivers something much needed to others in this world.
Sounding off like some Hot WindBag GI Joe is alot better then sitting there and sounding off like a spinless quiveringsnatch
For God's sake.... Man The F Up a bit!!!
Ive become acustome to a certian lifestyle through these past 38 yrs of life, growing my own food, hunting my own food, living off the land, and traveling freely, and with Gov'mnt starting to install new laws that take these basic rights from me and others, then I can assure you I have a very good clue where things are headed in my own mind, if things are diffrent, I still dont feel I have wasted my time, money, resorces or friendships Ive gained.

Here is a artical that might help you decide where you sit on the fence and if your in the right mindset,

www.survivalblog.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
The FEMA camps have been publicized for at least the last 5 years...they're not a secret unless one is asleep.
Now, we can and should ask why is all of this money been spent on building camps throughout the US. That's a question that begs an answer. I honestly can't say anything more than what has been published by government. That said, I am hardly one to take anything government says at face value but then I trust government more than I do corporations. The real threat to world peace and human freedom isn't world government, it is a world government controlled by transnational corporations. Corporations are the problem. Government may have become the manifestation of that problem but only because corporations have used their money to buy political leaders. One further note: Anyone who honestly thinks they are going to get 'truth' and 'facts' from a weekly television program is delusional. Consider that if government was as fascist as claimed, probably one of the first thing government would do is deal with television programs exposing what the political leadership would just as soon not have people know about. In short, I have about as much faith in the claims of the Conspiracy Theory television program as I do in the claims of the world's governments. If people wish to discover fact and truth, then it requires hard work and research. I'm not one to dismiss an idea because it's viewed as conspiracy theory but one of the first things I do when I consider a subject is getting an understanding of what's to be gained by the theory and who makes the gain...in other words follow the money. Anyone who suggests that government is the big bad wolf and we all need to worry about a government takeover or whatever without telling me who controls government is either purposely obscuring truth or is a liar. In my opinion, American government has become a tool of multinational corporations and my greatest fear deals with entities like Xe (formerly Blackwater), Halliburton, Lockheed, GE, News Corps...Consider who buys government and they will lead one to the organizations humanity needs to fear.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

About this: 2. Shackle cars? YES! But they are shackling automobiles, not people!

I can't read any further into this thread without stopping and asking, do they normally haul one or two cars inside a boxcar, with shackles??? Putting the cars in PARK would do the trick, I'm sure. I have never heard of or seen cars shackled except on the back of a flatbed hauler. I have seen a lot of cars hauled on the railroad, but they are on car haulers, which look just like the ones that are being towed by trucks on the highways.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join