It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Despite all the claims still no pictures have been posted of these concrete wall, or even a picture of a "FEMA camp"! It appears someone is just making things up!

Also still waiting to see how FEMA are going to fit 15,000 people into a chimney...
edit on 2/12/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I do not see why people are all whining about these FEMA camps.

Firstly, if the stories are true then the camps are a good thing. The American Public is medicated and dramatised. They are obsessed with guns and believe what they watch on TV.

So when things get out of hand, money markets collapse, dollar bottoms out, etc a lot of them are going to go crazy and not take their meds like good children. So the Gov will need a place to put the rioters, trouble makers and a few selected others.

I would not trust an American with gun. Americans are their own worst enemy and I think the US gov has forseen this.

The camps will be a place to store certain people who are not trusted to roam free when trouble occurs. And it will occur.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I believe they are for 50% good and 50% bad how ever we choose to use them, after all we built them with our tax dollars so they are there for a reason. How we choose to use them is entirely up to us, but I've always liked the good ending when my TV movie is over.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
if you want to find the government concentration camps you need to get on a train and talk to the conductors, they can tell you exactly where these places are, because they pass by them every schedule. i traveled from newport news virginia to washington dc, then to chicago and then to KC, and on the way i seen stuff that if you look at a topographical map of the country, isn't there. but it sure is there in real life. everything the government is setting up is on train routes. just like the nazis had them in ww2 germany

oh and just because FEMA has camps doesnt mean that they are only to be used for your wellbeing in a crisis. if you think that? you truly are naive and should to be herded off with the rest of the sheeple:/

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Thank goodness the last few posts are encouraging. Ive only tried to get folks to realize these things exist, other unsuspecting locations can be commandeered and/or modified for good and bad.

To think they need actually to have labels and names and "Turn in here" signs...is showing a serious flaw. Thinking the gov will help take care of you...also can be turned around to keep you locked up and then disposed of. It could all be under the pretense of "helping". Once in...they can make it "no way out".

To think thats not possible? Shows serious gullibility and gives the gov more credit for being good for us...when in reality...it has and will continue to prove otherwise.

During Katrina, among other places, the gov provided the Sports Stadium for shelter. We need to understand that could happen again...and we'd all head there like sheeple. But, would it be for shelter? For "processing"? Or might it be for "dispersal-to-other areas- for assistance"?

This is the point. Just like medicine can be used to help us live, it can be used to kill us too. Not to accept the possibilities of internment camps, FEMA camps, holding areas, medical triage locations, shelters etc, "temporary housing units" to be used adversely...is a big, big mistake.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: edit

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by aliengenes

Excellent point. You sir are correct. No one ever knows where a very experienced well trained "sniper" will take the shot from or at what time the shot will be fired (day or night). They shall not see, feel, hear or smell him. (Ghost) They shall not be able to see the barrel sticking out or the outline of his body nor his body heat signature. Many will believe that the sniper does not exist because they haven't smelled, heard, seen or felt him. They become confident that there is no sniper.....until that sniper "hits" his target. That is the definition of a great many at this site. "Fools" You sir are able to "sense" that the sniper is there and have taken precautions.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

You sir are also correct. Please take to time to read the reply to aliengenes.

Scoutsniper

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Thanks. We need to remember the Washington sniper hid in a car trunk and shot people from a tiny hole in the lid. No one saw him. Such is the truth. We generally dont see thing as "camps", and other than the known FEMA camps in dispute here....one should look around their home-areas and ask themselves one important question. What schools, soccer fields, gathering places, auditoriums, State Recreation areas, large warehouses etc, etc, are within one or more miles of them? Railroads? Military bases? Airports?

The camps are one thing: But we still have to be held temporarily for "distribution" and "relocation". In many ways, in my mind, these are more scary than the camps themselves. Flagged left, flagged to the right...but still flagged...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I like how there's none where I live.

2nd line.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

I have read this same information and it is true. Check out the one in Hardin, Montana. Basically they are just for a National Emergency. i think we have 2 here in NC and 2 in SC.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I'm sure fema has to store the trailers somehwere.... their job is to repons to big problems immedaltely ya know....

I just don't assume that means we are going be herded in there and shot because a guy who makes mony feeding peoples fears tells me so

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I like how there's none where I live.

2nd line.

Just means you will have a longer train ride...

Line two...

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by BG43214

.............as a little 'side story' to the 'insane asylum' being built by the gov't in Alaska:
......A few years after the death of Marilyn Monroe, someone claimed that she was still alive; had been rescued from her ddrug overdose and was shuttled off to a secret gov't 'asylum' in Alaska.....after a few years of treatment, she was spotted as a waitress at a truckstop somewhere in Alaska..a little overweight, but still unmistakeably la Monroe......the stuff you hear about!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to pass that along.......wonder if she was able to keep up her blonde hair touchups?

Elvis works at a Denny's in Utah with Bruce Lee.

posted on Mar, 25 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Infowars is not a legitimate news source.
Alex Jones' has ulterior motives, he is there to align people who think outside of the box with extremist conspiracy theories. He is there to make associations. Attach people who have pro 2nd and libertarian beliefs with people that believe in no plane theories and other non sense.

His wife is the webmaster of Infowars.

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Hi all... I'm new, just signed up. I was scanning some of the topics and I just had to throw in my "two cents" worth! Regarding FEMA Camps...yes, they are 'real'... Google them.... there are 800 in the US. They are there for anyone who is in disagreement with or who resists the New World Order. I got 'locked into' the net after my daughter sent me Genetic Roulette. I wanted to know WHY Monsanto was trying to patent ALL our food. I ended up going 'really deep'. Here's some 'word lists' everyone can dive into: Global Report 2000, Agenda 21, Georgia Guidestones, Disclosure Project, Montauk monster, Plum Island, Pres Eisenhower meeting with aliens at Holloman AFB, Nicola Tesla, spontaneous combustion, death ray .... watch for words like: sustainable development.... the list goes on and on.

As for Jesse Ventura... I think he is one of the more honest people on the net.... Conspiricy Theories - watch his shows on FEMA camps, FEMA coffins, Plum Island.

I noticed the last post here was on FEMA camps (11/2011)..... hope to see more comments and information.

Thanks for being there, "Red" Coffee

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   
They exist for certain. Don't allow yourself to be deceived.

Just NEVER allow yourself to be put into one!

NEVER

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
All you have to do is look at the history of the US.

During WW II, american born Japanese americans were hearded into concentration camps. Their land, homes, cars were taken.
Many never got it back after the war.

You think 'they' wouldn't do this again????

Come on, stop with the denial already!!!

posted on Mar, 26 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

well..

being that inforwars posts legitmate links to other legit news outlets .....what is exactly 'legit'..

faux news ?

posted on Apr, 1 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komodo
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

well..

being that inforwars posts legitmate links to other legit news outlets .....what is exactly 'legit'..

faux news ?

Alex Jones is all about making money. He had guests whom did serious research for years on a number of topics, such as exposing how the banking cartels fleece the people. But Jones himself slaps toegether whatever he comes across to put a show toegether.

And as for FEMA whom needs to herd Americans into camps and why?
edit on 1-4-2013 by Merinda because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Merinda

Alex Jones is all about making money

and other news outlets don't..?~!!
even ATS is at it to make a few dollars...and my question is.. does he or does he not LINK the original websites on the articles he posts..

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join