It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I've just watched the episode. And I find it really shocking to see it being confirmed. Although I already knew it was like this.

The only problem is that, besides of this episode, Jesse isn't doing anything about it. (as far as I know)

I mean.. he should go to foreign (because i don't think American shows would invite him) talkshows and expose this crap.

I already forwarded the episode to a dutch tv station. But I doubt they'll spend some time on it.

And man, I really hate those arrogant police guys, as shown in the episode. (Like the one with the dog).

edit on 14-11-2010 by Alex505 because: Forgot something

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
It's late and I'm heading to bed. Before I do, I want to add that our American dollar is heading down the toilet in a Hurry, and that is all we need to turn this country upside down. TPTB want that, are pushing for that, and will eventually get that. That's why the US govt has been burning money since before that dum*** Bush took office. Our Big Puppets have been told or pressured into doing so.
The Amero will be the New Money, but for Americans to accept it- since they're so brash, arrogant and independent-minded- they need to be "softened up", hence the preparations for a disaster or major rioting. That is my guess on the camps, but I can agree with the flu pandemic being a part of it too. After all, Baxter Intl was caught shipping vaccines with live bird flu virus in them early last year.
It's amazing how a lot of this stuff is intertwined, it's really hard to keep topics separate from one another, isn't it?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Here is a google map of EVERY FEMA and Military camp...

maps.google.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Probably the most shocking thing in the last part of the episode was the expose that the polititians who sponsored the FEMA camp bill hadn't apparently even read it. They appeared the hight of ignorance. It looks like the politician's assistants either hadn't read it either, or perhaps worse, were in on its contents and deliberately whitheld the info. Politics as usual in the USA I guess.

So who is behind such a bill if not the guys who sponsored it? That question wasn't answered in the video. I am sure somebody (corporation) is making good money operating the "residential centres" but somehow I can't help thinking there is more to it than that in this case.

Someone wants to be able to imprison large numbers of Americans. Who? and Why?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by cynic67
reply to post by getreadyalready

About this: 2. Shackle cars? YES! But they are shackling automobiles, not people!

I can't read any further into this thread without stopping and asking, do they normally haul one or two cars inside a boxcar, with shackles??? Putting the cars in PARK would do the trick, I'm sure. I have never heard of or seen cars shackled except on the back of a flatbed hauler. I have seen a lot of cars hauled on the railroad, but they are on car haulers, which look just like the ones that are being towed by trucks on the highways.

The proof supporting that statement is here on ATS somewhere, and it is on other websites as well. And the answer is yes. They do shackle cars on railroad cars, because not doing so would be a lot of strain on a transmission. "Park" is a rather weak way to stop a car. Try slamming yours in park while driving, it won't stop you, it will shear some pins in the transmission. The car haulers you speak of probably were the 53' truck trailers loaded onto flatbed railcars. I don't think they make a big rail car hauler, but I could be wrong.

Why would they waste all that extra space to make specific human shackle cars, when they could just load us in like cattle? That doesn't make any sense?

The shackle cars that circulated the internet were proven to belong to some corporation that moves automobiles, and someone from ATS even gave a first-hand account of speaking to the guys at the railroad about it. They are for cars.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Yes, they do make special rail cars to haul automotives.

auto.howstuffworks.com...

and, yes, of course they strap them in to prevent car damage from knocking about. It's not a smooth ride on the tracks. Never been on a train?

That being said, these cars have no role to play in the FEMA camp subject. People will be rounded up and locked away in the usual manner -- probably on a small scale to avoid attention, until, that is, TSHTF.
edit on 11/14/2010 by wayno because: typo

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I hope you all have had a chance to watch Jessee's Nov 5th episode about the Fed and Wall St.

If you have seen this episode along with the Fema Camp episode it should become abundantly clear that There are people in control of everything when the ultra rich lose their money on wall st The Fed bails them out time after time... As shown in this Episode. Once they have all our MONEY and we are Starving we will be much more inclined to seek out The RESCUE MISSIONS (FEMA CAMPS) for food and shelter.

As they steal money from us in the form of Social Security and FICA taxes plus payroll taxes to build these camps and to give to Banks and Corporations to maintain their wealth with us the working class suffering at the same wage we have had for years but trying to survive under their INFLATION....

The Wars that are about to start are only population reducing wars... Nuke hits LA ... USA -10mil in a Desert area where fallout won't hurt to much.... Chinese attack taiwan and japan 2 - 3 more million deaths along with the Russian and EU fronts more deaths.....

Famine will destroy some Vaccines will destroy more and what they can't kill without getting their hands dirty well then we can be rounded up into the camps....

This is all going down and at a rapid pace... It may be that TPTB have inside information on what will go down in 2012 but right now that is 2 years away so they may need to start their plans now.

The Vatican is a major player in all this watch Jesse's show... I have always said the Vatican is just the Roman Empire downsized through the invention of Religion but soon they are still very much in control of things with their Illuminati...

We are all on the RED list just for being on this website... They will find us first Guns or no Guns... We are people with the Ideas and the Insight we are the Observant ones waiting and watching preparing so watch your backs!

And please ATS make posting available from the Blackberry devices because most of us are on the go and trying to remain mobile....

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by links234

Okay I accept that answer, being Native American I will believe ANYTHING the government tells me. I mean they have a great track record of being honest with the American people not to mention how totally honest and forthright they have been with my ancestors in the past and even today.

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just wait till they get a taste of Gov'mnt Health Care, what a joke that stuff is.Your nothing more then a lab rat, its going to take a bit more to sink in for most. I feel for the Vet's of our country, if your lucky to where some Senetor is located then you might have a good setup, but if not, then your up chit creek.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I just wanted to add that I believe AJ mentioned that total capacity for all the supposed camps in existence is somewhere in the neighborhood of 1.2 million people. I could be wrong on both counts. Assuming my memory on this serves me correctly, I should like to point that the number of expatriate Americans living overseas is right around the same number.

I have this theory that at some point there may be a forced recall of Americans living abroad (for security reasons, of course). Many expatriates have been overseas so long that they would no longer be able to re-integrate into American society given the extreme environment and all the societal changes they would be confronted with. Therefore, I believe it makes sense that TPTB would want to simply detain them into camps and give them menial jobs to keep them busy until they could find some way to add them back into the tax-paying workforce.

On a side note, the number of Americans overseas giving up their passports has been slowly going up over the last few years.

This is all just a wild theory. Probably nothing to it. But, then again...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
If you believe ANYTHING that comes out of that fear mongering MORON Alex Jones you should just go jump off a cliff.... Why do people still listen to that moron? He is wrong about everything and all he does is lie... Everything he has EVER talked about is no where near coming true... Where is this Martial Law that he said was going on, on one of his broadcasts? It was at some Government summit or something and he was driving around acting all crazy because there was security everywhere, WELL NO SHT there are government leaders there YOU MORON! Seriously don't believe a WORD this guy says because he is the part of the problem and he is the person that keeps you in fear... AKA FEAR MONGERER

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

So do you actually have an opinion on the subject, Fema camps, or did you just post to rant on about AJ?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I am strongly starting to believe that these Fema Camps are for the Indigo Children. If this happens to be the case, i myself am EXTREMELY offended. Listen, it doesn't matter what these camps are for, these are constructed with tax payer money and I for one DO NOT APPROVE. ::FLAG MULTIPLE TIMES IF I COULD::

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is what may be going on with the "fema camps project", the camps were a bid by the government for private contractors that lobbied on them after the aftermath of Katrina in the bases that they were for the of needs "refugees", now what the two piece of crap congressman's behind the bill that "they never have read into it" is that is another agenda for the camps, one that is obvious to the naked eye for all those that wants to see it but is not advertised.

This all about private interest and big money cashing on the give away of tax payer money after Katrina on projects that along the line will yield profitable numbers if they are used for other intentions than housing refugees of disaster.

Just remember people as by Jessy's show private interest is the one running our nations government and spying on America with offices all over the states that are no connected with each others, giving free reign to private interest to do at will the spying

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by truthdrug

You still are missing many, many such emergency locations not noted elsewhere. They are held privy...but I will tell you this. Think of "commandeered Sport Stadiums, College campuses, Hospital facilities and State Rec Areas".
(Near or close to rail-lines, airfields, State Capitols and military bases)

These are FEMA/HS and are not labeled as such....one is a very large hockey stadium in a very large industrial city. Ive seen many concerts there... but never thought it could be used that way..but was recently told in training....it is designated as such.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

It is amazing how often the name Halliburton comes up with this stuff. I mean, this isn't even a conspiracy theory. It's all out there as plane as day to see. Chaney and his cohorts have their criptkeeper-like fingers in everything the gov. does.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

Was he at teh Bilderburgh Group meeting? Is this the meeting you are refering to here? That's a little less "Government Agency" and a little more "Shadow Rulers of the Freakin' World."

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cynic67

I have doubts about the FEMA camps being built to contain "rioting" Americans. My doubt is based on the complete apathy of the general American populace. To riot would mean we'd all have to get off our butts and turn off the computer or television and head outside. It's just not going to happen in large enough numbers to warrant a large building, like a sports stadium, to be used...Just my two cents.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by wayno

Thanks for the link- I understand it now. I was picturing Boxcars with shackles inside, not enclosed multi-deck car haulers. I definitely see the need for shackles on those and feel a little dumb for chiming in the matter.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DavidKrabs

Here's what Time magazine reported on the Rodney King riots from 1992, in a recap from 2007:

Once the four officers accused in the beating were acquitted a year later by a predominantly white jury in the majority white suburb of Simi Valley, all that rage turned into the worst single episode of urban unrest in American history, which erupted on April 29, 1992, and before they were quelled a few days later, had left 53 people dead and $1 billion in damage.

Now, let's say that all of a sudden the US dollar goes kaput. People are going to be a lot more upset than anything the US has experienced in the past, you can count on that. As for quantifying just how bad it could be, well, that's anyone's guess. If the FEMA camps are part of that plan, then maybe they did use a little overkill on them. The contract was for a 5-year plan, so depending on one's opinion of the US financial outlook, the timing at least fits. The summit that the US, Canada and Mexico held in August 2006 concerning a common currency is probably one of the biggest things keeping this idea at the top of my head.

That's just an idea I wanted to mention, I don't disagree with a lot of the other ideas being bounced around. As a matter of fact, I like reading about all of them. There are a lot of good points being made to learn from

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join