It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two week prediction?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by nittin

Get as much storable food, water, batteries, generator, first aid kit, gas, oil, laterns, medicine and any other supplies you may need.

Start googling survival sites.

Recently I got a really good book, "Urban Survival Guide" by David Morris............I suggest reading it, asap.

Possibly nothing major is going to happen, who knows, but it never hurts to be prepared.

Like insurance, better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

I would also suggest to get a lot of toilet paper. Eating all that canned food will changing your "cycle" with the preservatives in that food.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I would also suggest to get a lot of toilet paper. Eating all that canned food will changing your "cycle" with the preservatives in that food.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Absolutely correct. I didn't think of that because in our storage room we have like 100 extra rolls of that, toothpaste and deodorant........somethings you just can't do without.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Also, Pamper diaper wipes aren't just for babies. Sounds gross but it's true - very helpful info to have if TSHTF really does happen.

Now, one last piece of advice for you ATS survivalists.

Question, how do you know you have mice? Answer, not just little chew marks on the boxes of cereal but also "droppings". If TSHTF and you find yourself having to get rid of your waste out doors - hide / bury it. Hunters can track an animal by it's droppings and that goes for humans as well.

This is another good site for info, but it concerns country survival. Just in case some of us make it out of our cities. www.countrysurvival.com...
edit on 2-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added idea

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Excellent point. If you have anything to cover the odor I would do that as well. Bury your stool and maybe cover it with some other scent. Garlic salt is cheap. Or you can use any colognes/ perfumes you may have. In the new world you won't need to smell good anyway.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

Originally posted by rickyrrr

Originally posted by amc621
reply to post by rickyrrr

I don't understand the believers who want or expect something to happen. Why? There have been a lot of predictions for a long time, none have come true. When I read that someone says "my roommate (who is a supervisor for a big cancer center) casually tells me oh hey you might want to buy some extra canned food and water", as if to get ready for some apocalypse, I have a hard time believing it. One, what is a grown man who is a supervisor and has a "big job" doing rooming with some kid 10 years younger than him? Two, if he hears something from a CIA associate, and believes him, then he should be out preparing for himself, not sitting on the couch casually talking to his 10 year younger roommate. 3)If he believes the CIA person then wouldn't be telling his roommate ASAP?,

I know some of you kids out there WANT something to change your lives. I suggest you go and change your lives on your own and not wait for some "special" event to change it for you.

I'm on this site because these topics interest me and I would like to believe in these things. But I'm going to call a Spade a Spade, when I see BS, I'm going to say BS.

Do me a favor, explain to me what that has to do with any of my posts, and second, don't call me kid. Thanks in advance.

-rrr

The "amc621" post sounds reasonable to me -- why not answer him.

Are you 10 years under the age of the China guy? Are you a "Kid"? How old are you. 20? That's a "Kid" to most of us.

Why is he rooming with you?

Because the post is composed as a response to a post of mine, but no post of mine has anything to do with it.

Nobody is rooming with me, I am not the op. I am not a kid. You seem to have confused me with the op.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

hahaha toilet paper is going to be like freaking gold if something goes down, you wouldn't want your bottom full of splinters or rashes from leaves.

Hehehehehe so yeh toilet paper is gonna be in weight of gold so stack up trust me, highjackers and road bandits would do anything for a roll of soft paper to wipe their bottoms with.

Toilet paper might save your life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL ^_^.

Kind Regards.

M

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I will probably be the guy running around in a hood with a bow and arrow, hazaa roobin hood style survival ^_^.

Nah just kidding I will be the moving odd bush that seems like a person 0_o.

Kind Regards

M

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

reply to post by Skerrako

No, I can't see the chess pieces moving into place. What I see is a lot of heresay. Innuendo and "my friend's cousing said". There is not one piece of hard evidencs to substantiate anything happening.

The op has not made any claim of anything happening. The op made a statement about another person's claim, and you are free to ignore it, or to believe it, or to crosscheck it against other information you may have.

You have made assumptions about the motives of the op and those members pursuing his questions that are speculative and unfounded.

You are free to disbelieve the op, you are free to express your opinion. But I find it insulting that you come here and call a person a "kid who wants something to change with their lives" simply because they engage in the discussion. Engaging in the discussion in a neutral way does not make me or anybody a kid.

You make observations about posts being childish, please enlighten me who specifically made a childish or immature post. Nothing in the claims of the op seemed disrespectful and no concrete claim of any kind was made.

People are free to read too much into these claims, as foolish as this sounds and take them at face value. That's their problem. I think it is worth while to ask questions, I think it is plausible that a leak can happen, you don't? fine, we've heard you. You think that makes me or the op a kid who wants their life to change? that's not attacking the subject, that is attacking the person.

Now please reconsider your method of argumentation.

-rrr

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by amc621

Well, exactly, that's my point. Too many people seem to be in a position of knowing something "secret", but all they do is drop hints and speaking cryptic about it. The way I see it, some of the people might have a complex, or mental illness, and the result is that they're basically trying to be something they're not.

The reason I'm not acting on the "tips", is simply because I don't know whether or not to believe it. . .and too many people are saying that the sky is falling. I love it when someone says something on ATS that has credibility. . .but 90% of the time, it's a bogus story, ya know?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
i give this thread two weeks

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
wow i shure hope it do-sent come true i mean world war 3 would be best because woi wants to get oregon involved i mean unless i am drafted

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
i give this thread two weeks

Two weeks for what?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Something IS coming. It should be obvious to anyone who takes the time to objectively observe the world around them, and how much it has changed in such a short period of time.

The best thing, the ONLY thing to do, is to just use common sense and logic in your decisions in life, in the things that you can actually change. It makes no sense to get worried and all upset with things that you cannot make a difference about. All you can do is try to prepare yourself for ANYTHING and think ahead.

Voting makes no difference. The corruption runs too deep on ALL sides. Anyone who is put up in a high enough position to actually be voted on has already sold out to get that far.

Your individual vote is cancelled out by a combination of the ignorance of the majority of the general population, and the corruption that rigs elections, voting machines, etc. The only way one person makes a difference is with a high powered rifle, and I am not about to do that. It's not worth it.

The best thing you can do to try to have a good life is to try to fly under the radar and become as self-sufficient as possible.

Preparations should be the same whether it is preparing for a hurricane, a tornado, an earthquake, nuclear war, asteroid event, etc.

Just make a list of EVERYTHING that you use in the course of a month and stock up, plus things that you might need in an emergency. Food, water, medicine, toilet paper, soap, toothpaste, guns, ammo, ....... EVERYTHING you can think of that you might need in an emergency.

That is all you can do. Prepare and be observant of your surroundings and current events.

You cannot change what will happen so don't worry about it.

Just prepare.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

After further consideration of my format of arguing, I think I do need to change. It is very difficult to argue on a point that is made of speculation. From my standpoint going forward I will tell posters that speculation, innuendo, "tips" are not enough. There should be some research done behind these assumptions/alligations. I would expect if someone post one of these "predictions" and actually means it, they would want to provide as much proof as possible so people will believe and react properly.

I accuse anyone who just says "I heard" or "I was told by a unamed source" childish. What should we do with that information? To me it's just a individual screaming "hey look at me". Not someone with genuine concern for their friends, family or ATS members. Someone with genuine concern to get a message out will try and give PROOF.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

After further consideration of my format of arguing, I think I do need to change. It is very difficult to argue on a point that is made of speculation. From my standpoint going forward I will tell posters that speculation, innuendo, "tips" are not enough. There should be some research done behind these assumptions/alligations. I would expect if someone post one of these "predictions" and actually means it, they would want to provide as much proof as possible so people will believe and react properly.

I accuse anyone who just says "I heard" or "I was told by a unamed source" childish. What should we do with that information? To me it's just a individual screaming "hey look at me". Not someone with genuine concern for their friends, family or ATS members. Someone with genuine concern to get a message out will try and give PROOF.

How about something like this: If you have a prediction or prophesy "that will come true 100% in the next ____ days/weeks", you be willing to put 50,000 US into a Bank of America escrow account to back up what you say. Put your money where your mouth is. If your prediction comes true, based on pre-agreed upon parameters, you keep the money. If your prediction does is not fulfilled, all members receive a distribution of the escrow contents.

If the prophets really believe in their spiritual message, this should not be a difficult thing to do.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
As someone relatively new here---and one that hasn't really taken any of the predecitions I've read here very seriously:

Here is my opinion---for whatever it is worth.

The people on ATS are usually more perceptive and intuitive than the average person, otherwise they wouldn't be here in the first place. Their open minds have led them to learn the truth about disturbing things happening in our country and throughout the world.

Given what we know, it seems pretty clear that something is eventually going to give: NWO plan, or WWIII, or a variation of these and other disasters. Since we're privy to knowing this, we're always guessing as to when it might be. It's hard to be "in the know" but not have a date, and not have an idea of what we're sensing is actually going to turn out to be.

So, we get a little trigger happy---meaning that any prediction, sign or message, might be THE ONE. I don't put down anyone for taking predictions and messages seriously, With the amount of information most people here amass, you would be foolish not to respond on some level to any perceived threat, since you're aware that a lot of what you know is REAL.

That's a scarey place to be----sometimes too much information is a bad thing. None of us can live normally, really, because we know there's another shoe that's going to drop somehow, some day, some way.

The solution is to digest the messages and predictions, research them, weigh them with your intuition...and of course...

be prepared for anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Well...I got me some extra amo and a nice piece and a beautiful scope.

So please keep telling me what you have.....You IP address and info is real easy to catalog.....Guess I wont be running out of anything after all........

Just goes to show, he who don't care will find a way to survive.

The above remark was written simply to prove a point and is not something that I would actually do, I'm a passive friendly person.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Does anyone know if the Obama's children are traveling with them to India. I would take this as yet another sign that the TSWHTF! They are not going to leave them behind to face whatever it is if they know about it.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join