It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man walked on the moon... NOT.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower

Originally posted by bulgogi
The thing is that no one has the knowledge to know whether they landed on the moon or not and no one wants to admit it, except me. I can't prove that we did not land on the moon, but I have never ever taken a picture of the sun that looks like that, which is quite peculiar. Likely, no one here nor NASA can explain it, nor anyone else I personally know.

Well there's a reason you cannot take a photo of the sun that looks like that.

You on EARTH, the atmosphere makes the photos look differently than if you were in open space.

You haven't provided any evidence that shows us that the moon landing was fake, all you have is your opinion. I'm sorry but here on ATS opinion stands for very little when discussing anything related to the moon landing or aliens/UFOS in general.

If you came here expecting a bunch of people to readily agree with you, I suggest you visit the other conspiracy forums where that takes place. We here at ATS have a habit of demanding credible sources for outrageous claims.

Extraordinary statements required extraordinary proof.

~Keeper

The pictures taken from the ISS were taken in outerspace.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by Kratos40

Capricorn One , Houston , do you Read ?

The "Houston" protocol is incorrect. I'm sorry, but you have provided has been debunked. LOL!

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Exactly!

Do you honestly expect pictures taken from earth and pictures taken from space would be at all the same?

Do you have any knowledge of camera systems and the different effects that light can make in any given photograph?

Flares, sun dogs, artififacts etc?

I agree that the moon landing is something of a unique conspiracy. I believe we went there, I don't believe what we were shown to be authentic.

To say that we didn't have the capabilities or that this was a giant hoax is ridiculous. You would need to have thousands of people keep this secret fro almost 50 years?

And there's the fact that any country who had space capabilities such as Russia were constantly monitoring US activities in space. Do you think they would just allow the US to lie and get away with it at the heigh of the cold war?

I think not.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Compare the pictures of the sun taken from the ISS and those that were allegedly taken on the moon.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

The thing is that no one has the knowledge to know whether they landed on the moon or not and no one wants to admit it, except me. I can't prove that we did not land on the moon, but I have never ever taken a picture of the sun that looks like that, which is quite peculiar. Likely, no one here nor NASA can explain it, nor anyone else I personally know.

Well there's a reason you cannot take a photo of the sun that looks like that.

You on EARTH, the atmosphere makes the photos look differently than if you were in open space.

You haven't provided any evidence that shows us that the moon landing was fake, all you have is your opinion. I'm sorry but here on ATS opinion stands for very little when discussing anything related to the moon landing or aliens/UFOS in general.

If you came here expecting a bunch of people to readily agree with you, I suggest you visit the other conspiracy forums where that takes place. We here at ATS have a habit of demanding credible sources for outrageous claims.

Extraordinary statements required extraordinary proof.

~Keeper

The pictures taken from the ISS were taken in outerspace.

Please provide a referrence as requested by ATS rules.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

It doesn't matter, they are going to be different on some level.

No atmosphere and atmosphere. That changes everything in photography.

Again, you provide nothing, you'd like us to do all the research for you.

Please provie your own analysis and a link to the photos in question if you'd like to have an honest and intelligent discussing about this.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

reply to post by bulgogi

It doesn't matter, they are going to be different on some level.

No atmosphere and atmosphere. That changes everything in photography.

Again, you provide nothing, you'd like us to do all the research for you.

Please provie your own analysis and a link to the photos in question if you'd like to have an honest and intelligent discussing about this.

~Keeper

Are you kidding me? The ISS is above the atmosphere. They can't be THAT different.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Yes, they actually can.

Again, can you provide any knowledge or proof that says otherwise?

Photographs can be altered by extremely small lighting conditions. Any scaterring of light in the moon's atmosphere (even as thin as it is) could drasticallly change the look of a photograph as compared to the ISS.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ever watch the movie?
The quality of the movie recording was horrible.
ahh the 70s they couldn't of died fast enough for me that and Disco with polyester shirts.
The leisure suits were cool though

NOT

Yes I know. I miss the dance moves. In par to break dancing, don't you miss that? But the OP is being a troll in my opinion. I'm going camping by Knoll Lake. You know what this means.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

The Reason I quoted from that Bad Hollywood Film was the fact that it was the First Motion Picture to have a Fictional Story concerning the Possibility of Faked Moon Landings . It was Pure Fiction , like all the other Fictions that came after it concerning the Alledged Hoax . The Moon Rover is Still on the Moons surface , and if ALL the Apollo Landings were a Hoax , then why send it there just for the Sakle of a BiG Lie ? Makes No sense , right ?

Oh by the way , I Survived the 70's as a Hippy Wannabe , don't remember that decade very well , I was Indisposed alot back then you see .......

edit on 31-10-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
The pictures of the sun taken from earth and those taken from the ISS don't show such differences and that's the point. No matter how reflective the earth's surface is, the appearance of the sun will remain unchanged.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

The pictures of the sun taken from earth and those taken from the ISS don't show such differences and that's the point. No matter how reflective the earth's surface is, the appearance of the sun will remain unchanged.

Are you serious?

That's totally wrong.

It has nothing to do with the surface of the earth and everything to do with the atmosphere and any light that is "in the way" of the object you are attempting to photograph.

I'm not going to argue a clear fact with you.

And yes, the photographs taken from earth and from the ISS are drastically different.

Here's one from the ISS,

www.todaysphoto.org...

and one from earth

newsimg.bbc.co.uk...

DRASTIC difference.

~Keeper

edit on 10/31/2010 by tothetenthpower because: to add better ISS photo of Sun.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

hey...some of those naysayers have weak stuff....i'm a pilot and believe we went, but see the light problems.....like my post on page three......and the nay sayers....weak.....weak stuff and won't address the sun s apparent discrepencies

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   

The sun can't be a perfect circle though.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Yup, it can be a variety of things. It all depends on the lighting conditions and the quality of the equipment being used.

Really ALL photographs of the sun are somewhat different, but the differences are easily spotted when it comes to no atmosphere and atmospheric photographs.

That's all I'm trying to say. I agree that a lot of the moon stuff is fishy.

But it certainly was not ALL faked. There's just no way to keep a secret that big.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Ever watch the movie?
The quality of the movie recording was horrible.
ahh the 70s they couldn't of died fast enough for me that and Disco with polyester shirts.
The leisure suits were cool though

NOT

Believe me. I have enough ecletcic shirts from that era to last me a lifetime! But the OP is convinced we never went there. Should I invoke the "Orange Mission" footage. I will do it. Just to breakdown her arguement.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Did you take into account film vs. digital, over exposure, focal lenght etc. I'll answer that, no you didn't.
for this thread.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

The sun can't be a perfect circle though.

You want to compare a pic of the sun that's shot here on Earth that is obviously being filtered by our atmosphere to some from either from the ISS or the Lunar surface [Which by the way are both outside Earths atmosphere] as some sort of support of your hoax theory?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Mod Edit: Do not simply post images/videos without a proper description as to what it is or how it fits into the discussion.
edit on 1-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

nally posted by PsykoOps
reply to post by bulgogi

Did you take into account film vs. digital, over exposure, focal lenght etc. I'll answer that, no you didn't.
for this thread.

I did. And this why I mentioned the Hassleblad video. But this for another thread!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join