It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man walked on the moon... NOT.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Look at the footprint on the bottom right and tell me what it is because that doesn't look like a bootprint to me.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

That's clearly a smudged foot print.

Honestly?

I can clearly see the lines...

Some people's kids I tell you.

~Keeper

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by bulgogi

Wow! This is the only thing you provide for this arguement? I think this should be moved to the Skunk Works section.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Look, the truth is, we DID went to the moon, our government had backup plans in case we failed, They did have a fake stage with fake pictures, this proves that there was a fake moon stage here on earth,, But does not prove we didn't go to the moon,, chances are we been to the moon way before with antigravity craft like cooper says. Trust me, We have been to the moon and we most likely Mars too... IMO

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Is this a joke ??

It's either a joke, or a complete troll thread, the OP has been a member about a whole day now, and she is providing ONE picture as evidence ??

How do you know what pictures should look like on the moon ? have u been there ?? what about the hours of footage taken on the moon ?? was that faked too ??

This is complete, and utter lunacy. I seriously doubt the mental capacity of people who say the moon landing was a hoax, especialy with the tons and tons of evidence out there, .... but instead of looking at that evidence, ... the OP chooses a single picture to demonstrate without a doubt that we havent been there.

What a waste of space, this should be moved to the hoax forum.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

When did I refute "the findings of scientific facts"? All I am saying is that they have absolutely no proof at all. They have no direct evidences, all they have are "circumstantial evidences" for a lack of better word.

There is no third party proof.

All of the so-called proof that men walked on the moon comes from NASA.

No other national space programs have been able to image the Apollo landers.

*P.S.

Are you from China?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

The sun can't be a perfect circle though.

oh really?

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I have too many images in my research collection that clearly show enigmatic features on the moon.
I doubt NASA would add step pyramids, faces, triangles, etc. if the whole thing was faked.

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
bulgogi

There you go....

Your "Moon landing was a Hoax" thread was just debunked by a conspiracy posed by SusanForKucinich

posted on Oct, 31 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst

Is this a joke ??

It's either a joke, or a complete troll thread, the OP has been a member about a whole day now, and she is providing ONE picture as evidence ??

How do you know what pictures should look like on the moon ? have u been there ?? what about the hours of footage taken on the moon ?? was that faked too ??

This is complete, and utter lunacy. I seriously doubt the mental capacity of people who say the moon landing was a hoax, especialy with the tons and tons of evidence out there, .... but instead of looking at that evidence, ... the OP chooses a single picture to demonstrate without a doubt that we havent been there.

What a waste of space, this should be moved to the hoax forum.

I tend to agree.
I would have normally by now put my two cents worth in regarding this topic becasue it is a favorite discussion of mine, but the thread was created with such lack of regard for actual presentation and propper rebuttle of any differing opinions or research or actual knowledge of just about anything I can't bring myself to join the discussion.I hope that someone in the future can bring a new angle to this story that is fresh and well researched.So the more you keep feeding this thread with posts, the more deserving threads go unread.Peace.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

Welcome to ATS, I noticed you registered on Jon Stewart's 'Rally to Restore Sanity' Day.
Like many other forums this is a great place to Learn and broaden your mind.
Seems you decided to pick a subject to debate that have been talked about before by MANY.

Dont take what I'm about to say the wrong way.
I read and looked into this matter for a while now and you not bringing anything new to this subject.
Other people have covered this more extensively. I recommend you check Jarrah White Youtube channel.
He has a nice collection of videos that brings up interesting points.
www.youtube.com...

I am a skeptic when it come to the Moon Landings.
For me the main reason why I have such doubts is not because of photos/videos.
It's because of a simple matter......the belts Earth has around it.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-11-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Click to view image

Mod Edit: Do not simply post images/videos without giving a proper description and how the image fits into the discussion.
One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
On earth, the sun appears to be completely round only when there are clouds filtering it.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The crew members of the Space Shuttle in 1998 reportedly saw radiation penetrating their shielding and their retinas with their eyes closed. If the crew members of the Apollo program did go to the moon, it should have been one of the subjects of their discussion, which strangely never surfaced. Moreover, we would have been able to notice fear in their voice as it should have been a cause for major concern. It seems you guys aren't able to connect the dots and believe whatever you want to believe.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Not that I have read every post in this thread, but I have spent a LOT of time researching this.
My conclusion: a fake. We never went. Man never went. man-made objects did, and took photots and landed and left mirrors there. But man stayed in low-earth orbit.
Far too many problems with the photos, videos, the C-rock, back lighting etc. In fact, once you really get down to it, its almost embarassing - same stage used for multiple situations on multiple missions.
The whole Apollo 11 landing loss of contact - misdirection - landing with 30s of fuel left etc and grainy video is just a tell tale sign of a hollywood production. A12 loses video, A13 - more hollywood.
Ask the Astronauts if they saw stars - nope. I would have assumed that they would have become speakers and heroes on the circuit, but instead they became monks and alcoholics. Must have some bad stuff to hide eh.

skip ahead a few years...

9/11 was next major cover up. I feel strongly that to uncover either one will lead to the other being uncovered shortly after. Biggest excuse is always 'its too big a lie to hide'.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by bulgogi

If you had done your research, you would know that the Apollo astronauts did report flashes of light.while in space. If you are genuinely interested in this topic, you may read more about it here. I am uncertain what else to say, as you have yet to form a coherent argument. The sun is round, but what you have posted are photographs. The light from the sun burns holes in negatives, so what you see in the photographs is not the sun. You have posted random photographs without any explanation of what you find unusual. You are welcome to believe anything you want, but if you wish to have a meaningful discussion, please make meaningful statements.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   
In cameras, digital or film, the sunburst effect can be achieved or dismissed by changing the aperture of the camera, meaning that it`s not necessary that the light source looks the same in every photograph.

Furthermore sharp cut shadows are typical of natural sunlight, let me explain.
If the light is a small "dot" the shadows it casts will be harsh, if the "dot" is big, the shadows will be soft, and it all sums up to perspective and distance; imagine a camera flash lighting a toy soldier and a real soldier, to the figurine it would be soft light, whereas to the real soldier the light would be harsh, the sun is a small dot compared to the objects it lights because it is so far away(far away = small in the eyesight = harsh light).
Overcast acts like a natural softbox, meaning that the sunlight is spread over the clouds, and the clouds act like that softbox(remember the toy soldier analogy?).
Keep in mind that when you disect a subject you need to understand it .
Cheers!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Still waiting for the Russkies, the Chinamen, the North Vietminh, the Cubanos, the Iranianies, ...well practically half of the world's GOVERNMENTS that hate this country, to call us on this one. Hell, in July of '69 the all ate crow and said "congrats", even the Black Panthers.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hmmmbeer

YOU do not have the first freaking clue, in that diatribe you just spewed. EACH and every "claim" you "think" has been parroted from the numerous idiotic (and horribly uneducated, misinformed) "hoax believers" websites and posted videos.

Someone earlier mentioned the "Jarrah White" thread (for all the wrong reasons, since that ATS member apparently thinks that Jarrah "white noise" White's videos have any merit. THEY DO NOT!! They are equally as idiotic as any OTHER HB (hoax believer) video. BUT, in relation to this OP's premise, that thread IS useful, for it has (once you can stomach the trolling and the many, many uneducated posts and claims), it is chock full of GOOD, SOLID information from a large variety of informed ATS members, with links, documentation sources, and just a lot of good common sense.

Unfortunately, it is incredibly long (due mostly to the previously mentioned trolls) and might make one's eyes tend to glaze over. Still, lots of good nuggets in there, INCLUDING coverage of the OP's concerns, regarding shooting of photos up-sun, lens and aperture differences, camera differences, film versus video, etc. (Because, that is the EXTENT of this OP's problem, with the photos presented on page #1. "She" doesn't comprehend, yet....a better understanding of the art and science of photography will be useful for "her" in future).

Meantime, before I let this post go; speaking of "Jarrah White (noise)", IF anyone can stand to watch his junk, it is important to note there are VERY GOOD rebuttal videos that refute his most outrageous claims, quite easily.

Here, for example:

The above video sums up, very well, the original genesis of the Apollo "hoax" ideas in the first place....due to a man (called the "grandfather of the Apollo HB), Bill Kaysing. A lovable (?) old crank, who lost his mind well before he died of old age.

YouTube poster "PhillWebb59" has many more, just check his channel.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's one, about a year old, from another YouTuber who also THOROUGHLY trashes "Jarrah White(noise)", repeatedly. With a great deal of humor.

Warning: Video contains "Full Frontal......Stupidity"
May not be appropriate for viewers under the IQ of 80.

YouTube username "Astrobrant2". Check him out, too.
"No koalas were harmed in the production of the above video."

edit on 1 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: Disclaimer

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join