It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New IRA to target Banks and Bankers on mainland UK

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
if this be true which i doubt, i think it will please a few people and will help gain them cum support, but can you call them terrorists for doing this, i dont class myself as a terrorist and ive thought many a time when ive spoken to the bank manager, or been in the bank, or when they charge me astronomical ammounts for sweet f.a how much i would love to blow the bank up and the cun*s that work in their and i will lay a wager thats lots of people have had a thought like that.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The banks only wield such huge power and political influence because the public hand it to them on a silver platter; by becoming their customers.

There is a way to combat them without violence, there is always a way: for instance, set up a bank that does not pay monetary dividends to shareholders, instead opting, in return for stock bought, to keep a moral pledge. Where that pledge is broken, a certain number of people will sell their stock out of disgust with the bank's shortcomings. It would literally lose profit and economic leverage for acting unethically! I for one feel that that would be enough for me to switch to this new 'moral bank', as I'm sure many of you would!

SOMEBODY GET IT DONE!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Life is precious yes, but is preserving the lives of those who destroy others the right way to go about it? Surely, getting rid of those who have no respect for other lives is for the greater good of humanity.

If you can find a way to take down these bankers that actually works, other than violence, then please, tell us and we can put your plan into action. But as options are limited to none, just let the IRA do what needs to be done. The blood they shed will NOT be innocent - and that is what is important.

You limit yourself too much.

Freedom comes from thoughts not bombs.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Well, well, well... I was wondering when these waste of human flesh would take it to the UK. Do they really want to take us back to the Dark Days? To have UK military back harrassing the innocent citizens of this country? To destroy what we have so hard fought to escape?

I really have to laugh at these guys, they say they represent "US" catholics, when they no NOTHING of social structure or understanding. I grew up in West Belfast when the Troubles were rife and the way my mind is set now is, I no longer class myself as catholic or protestant. I take the view that this country or any country is worth fighting or defending for. I don't vote due to the reasons that it is the same jackasses who take the seats. It is like beating your head against a brick wall to get these morons to do anything.

Everyone is so wrapped up in the past of this country, it is not worth my time convincing them of the once bright future that is slowly slipping through their fingers.

I moved away from Belfast and surrounding areas to get away from one tracked minded individuals so I wouldn't bring my child up in the said environment of bitterness.

For those who are unaware but Canary Wharf was a one time target of the long disbanded IRA and if the UK military end up back in Northern Ireland I won't be here to care what the hell happens to this hellhole.

It is time that the UK and Ireland did something constructive and put these mavericks out of the pitiful miseries before they drag us to an era we no longer want to see! But I will issue this warning to these morons... If anything happens to my family... I will bring Ireland to its knees to find them.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Most of the real IRA attacks have actually been indiscriminate, in that proper warnings were not given. That is the official story, and only by luck and vigilance were lives saved. Whether you believe the official story or not, it does not matter, ordinary lives are put at risk, and these people are quite aware of it. After thirty years they still pursue an objective and it does not matter about you and me. It's an old pseudo intellectual idea that violence brings proper change, it never will, all it does is change the faces... the talking heads, it makes me sick.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcellante

if the UK military end up back in Northern Ireland I won't be here to care what the hell happens to this hellhole.

The UK military didn't leave! I know what you meant though, I hope that we've learnt that an occupation-style military presence puts people needlessly at risk and solves nothing.

But the fact that there is a constant intelligence and special forces presence is a very good thing unless you're one of the bad guys. You don't hear about the attacks that are prevented but they're the ones that count because they have to be of a decent scale for us to catch wind of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
If you're not a banking criminal..then there's no need to worry.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Oh for f*** sake they told us they would stop this. (ira)

I dont travel on undergrounds an more i have vowed never to fly again , because of the extremists.

and now im gonna be skipping any future trips to the bank.

I believe they will do it. and im gonna make sure im not there.

where is the war on terror when it comes to these people, no the goverment just makes backroom deal with them.

edit on 15-9-2010 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Originally posted by AaronF

Further to the point of guilty by association, who here uses a bank? Huh huh? There wouldnt be banks if we didnt use them.... please think about what you say, a little thought, and then facts, it really helps in not making yourselves look like donkeys.

Regards
Aaron

Well I'm afraid that's not exactly right... Unless you consider coercion fair.

You see this is how it ACTUALLY works, since you don't care enough to look at the WHOLE picture...

We are forced to use banks, not because we want to, but because we have no choice on the matter. You see there exist these statutes and acts that are given the force of law over you and well quite frankly you are ignorant of the law so you believe the lies hook, line and sinker. Don't worry you are not alone billions more are just as ignorant.

These same acts and statutes dictate to you that you must go about doing things a certain way, now most of these are not direct, let me give you a few examples.

To buy a house you require the use of a bank, as per government orders.

Employers are no longer allowed to pay employees in cash. Cheque or direct deposit are the 2 main ways in which people are paid today. Each requires the use of a bank.

If you are given a cheque for someone for a service rendered that cheque is useless to you unless you have a bank account. In Canada banks are no longer allowed to accept cheques written out to "cash" there must be a name on it, and to make matters even worse if you don't have an account at that bank cash they will charge a minimum fee of 20 dollars. (Better hope grandma bumps up those $20.00 birthday cheques a bit!!) Which sort of makes you wonder, if your employer is paying bank fees to have a bank account, to make deposits and take withdrawals and both deposit and write cheques, why am I being charged again for a service the person paying me has already paid for? Criminals these f**kers.

Now there are many ways to work and still get paid cash, however look at how anybody paying for anything that is worth more than $5000 is instantly put under suspicion of being some sort of criminal. People say things like, "Only drug dealers carry that much cash." or "Only a gangster pays for everything in cash."

So you tell me hotshot, are we using banks by choice or has it been forced upon us?

-Lightrule

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
If you're not a banking criminal..then there's no need to worry.

Write that on the condolence cards for any kids or public that are 'collateral' damage.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Truthseecher10

I have to agree its funny how people who clam to be IRA which have been known to have be gone for along time can just cause so much crap when England and the US have been killing innocent people for years. You can talk about the RIRA the CIRA the INLA what ever you want. The two of them have been killing innocent people for years far more then the groups people talk about. There the bad ones dont talk crap they have been killing people for what they want for hundreds of years power and control

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
UK banksters are probably one of the lowest forms of life on earth, but I simply can't condone the IRAs tactics. At least someone is finally targeting some of the real forces of darkness for a change. However because of that, the IRA is doomed to failure from the beginning. Their satanic blessings will be removed. You can't really fight evil with evil.

I know of one cult group that went on an anti-satan campaign many years ago. Thus they cut off their own source of power and got seriously pwned in the process. For those who are in the light, and walk with Jesus, he gives us the same principle. If you cut yourself off of the vine, you will wither and die. Only those who are on the vine can produce abundant fruit.

Ultimately these are spiritual issues, but few here seem to be able to understand them.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
I'm wondering if due to there being practically a conservative government in, that all the work Blair did under Labour will come un-done.

Thatcher rocked the boat big time, and under her leadership, the IRA's membership grew as a result of not taking a backward step with terrorism, which in fairness to her, she did very effectively.

We had the hunger strikes in 1981

1981 IRA Hunger Strikes

The 1981 Irish hunger strike was the culmination of a five-year protest during The Troubles by Irish republican prisoners in Northern Ireland. The protest began as the blanket protest in 1976, when the British government withdrew Special Category Status for convicted paramilitary prisoners. In 1978, after a number of attacks on prisoners leaving their cells to "slop out", the dispute escalated into the dirty protest, where prisoners refused to wash and covered the walls of their cells with excrement. In 1980, seven prisoners participated in the first hunger strike, which ended after 53 days

Then there was the riot at Portlaoise Prison.

Real IRA man hurt in prison riot

Then the big one, when the IRA tried to assassinate Thatcher in Brighton just before her party conference.
Brighton Hotel Bombing

The Brighton hotel bombing occurred on 12 October 1984 at the Grand Hotel in Brighton, England. The bomb was planted by Patrick Magee, a member of the Provisional Irish Republican Army (IRA). It was intended to assassinate Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and her cabinet, who were staying at the hotel for the Conservative Party conference.

Yes the IRA where active during a labour government, but a lot was sorted out too. But I'm just wondering if those deep scars which seem to be the pretext for the IRA, will again re-ignite under a conservative lead coalition.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Sorry but what on earth is the OP going on about - the IRA has always targeted financial districts ??!!

That wreaks of ignorance - sorry but do some research.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

What am I going on about?

Umm, basically there was an article written in the press with regard to the Real IRA planning RENEWED bombing of the banks and bankers in the UK.

That's it, whats the problem?

edit on 16/9/10 by multichild because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

It's just a desperate act by a few desperate men who can't accept that the world has moved on.
They resent their loss of power and control.

This will not further their alleged and outdated goal of Irish unification.

This is simply a P.R. and re-branding exercise aimed at raising public awareness of their existence and gaining vocal support and sympathy from those that wouldn't normally offer any.

It's quite interesting to see just how easy it is to manipulate some people's opinion's.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Ye I agree, if you read back through my posts, you will see that I said a few times that its PR for them, and I don't believe they will go ahead with it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Truth_Hz

Terrorism
Pronunciation:/ˈtɛrərɪzəm/
noun
the unofficial or unauthorized use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political

So i guess its ok to use violence as long as we get permission from someone then ?

Anyways , whether the IRA do this or not , the point remains , we stil havent done anything about it , the government failed us , the banks failed us , and we are left to rot or do the best we can.

Thats why we have groups of " terrorists " willing to stand out against governments of the world where they can clearly see the government arent ift for their purpose " protecting and maintaining our individual rights "
Instead our government are simply using us as debt relief. We pay taxes to pay of our countries debt , debt that we as legal citizens of the UK shouldnt have to burden.

"Yes I pay taxes (because I will go to jail if I don't)"

Tax from our salary is taken without our consent , without being sent a bill , we are in essence nothing more than slaves.

So why shouldnt we shake things up a bit , since no amount of talking will ever fix this , maybe we should bring the UK economic and government system to its knees.

Lives will always be lost either way , whether we protest peacefully , lives will be lost , or if we bomb the system lives will be lost .

Violence is human , and always will be until we find a socio-politcal system which can work without it.

edit on 16-9-2010 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Perhaps well get lucky, and these miserable sociopaths are smart enough to research who the banks very top level ececutives and shareholders are.I doubt bombing the storefronts would do much to get at the real power elite.
Still, if they are actually out to make a difference and they have enough funding and recruits they may actually be a force for reform.
Torontos bank explosion wouldnt be the opening salvo maybe?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by sapien82

That would be called war.... doesn't make it any better, I was merely illustrating the point that this group are by definition terrorists...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join