It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New IRA to target Banks and Bankers on mainland UK

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I said I KNOW a few bankers as I work in London. I didn't say I work in a bank. And you have a go at me for my reading comprehension level?

Sigh. You don't work with them so how do you know what they do in terms of banking? They tell you right? Of course one could be friends with a serial killer and not know it...just saying.

You don't work with them so you don't. So shut it before you miserably fail again at basic reading comprehension(tip: It doesn't mean read the words and recognize them, comprehension goes beyond kindergarten skills).

How I know what they do in terms of banking? Countless wars is one. Now it's your turn again. Or rather, just don't. You're getting stale.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Anam Gra

No threats just facts.

Btw, it will not come to me but will come back on the poor NI people who have had enough... All this is is the old ira pixies and pirates whose power base to control their local communities, make money by menace and wanna play soldier again. However playing soldier was all they did because they would never face us in combat but hit then run and hide behind balaclavas and mommies skirts. They are cowards.. If the government had taken the shackles off us we would have been rid of the scum within a day and we would not be having this conversation.

Guerrila warfare...hard to beat init me ol' china!! Bet you just hate that!!! lol

And tell me..whats next? marching on Poland? England Uber Alles!! I just love guys like you...you're such a parody!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Yes I agree, it will not allow them to achieve an independent Ireland, but I think they have lost so much support since the ceasefire was achieved and loved by most of Ireland, that the remaining militants are given themselves something to do, in a round about way. But I think they are still defending Ireland from the British who they are saying created the mess we are in, and people in Ireland are now suffering too.

Basically they are speaking up for the irish people, but at the same time, will hit a nerve that is running through society world wide.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zamini
So shut it before you miserably fail again at basic reading comprehension(tip: It doesn't mean read the words and recognize them, comprehension goes beyond kindergarten skills).

Zamini, enough with the personal attacks, ok? I've been civil and courteous in our chats thus far - I don't see why you need to be so aggressive and disrespectful.

How I know what they do in terms of banking? Countless wars is one. Now it's your turn again. Or rather, just don't. You're getting stale.

Wait - so why does your knowledge, "countless wars", trump my knowledge? Yes, I'm not a banker but have a few friends who are (not CEOs or anything, just bankers in the general sense) and I know them personally. Of course that's just my word, but they seem rather genuine and are my friends and none have expressed any views that want to see people poor or innocent people killed. They do a job, which a couple don't particularily like, go home and enjoy their families.

How are they themselves a threat that needs removal from the Earth? Are you sure you aren't thinking of some of the main company CEOs and Directors?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

I appreciate your clarification, however, what you speak of is inherently imperialistic. You do not appear to have any concept of the republican movement's fight against the Brit imperialistic forces

On the contrary I am fully aware of the conflict from both sides.

You have been told by your PR machine that these individuals who seek a legitimate cause, ie the removal of foreign oppressive forces, are terrorists

The "Real IRA" is an illegal organisation in the Republic of Ireland.
The IRA subscribed to the Belfast agreement and decommisioned weapons signalling the end to conflict in Northern Ireland.

(In fact the majority of the ROI voted in favour of the Belfast agreement)

The RIRA are a minority group who opposed the peace process..

People born in Northern Ireland have the choice to be British or Irish, there is no imperialistic rule imposed anymore.

Instead of bringing peace to Northern Ireland this is just continuing the troubles that have been brought to an amicable but shaky stop

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by multichild

its good of them to give fair warning...especially the bank buildings and the workers there...
like i told people i met for some 30 years...do not take a job at the WTC or the Pentagon

the best suggestion i can give bank employees is to get a different job, get out of a target area.

next, i would think that the IRA is not intentionally targeting the local pay check cashing bank,
they will be targeting the 'headquarters' where the top execs have offices, car bombing the CEOs
Mercedes, then targeting stuff like the BIS and the IMF headquarters...

if local bank branches are targeted, the Pres & VP held for ransome, then i'd suspect it was a
'False Flag' operation.

Go for the Head and the Body will die... would seem to be the working axiom here

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Y

Originally posted by Anam Gra

Originally posted by Yissachar1

No threats just facts.

Btw, it will not come to me but will come back on the poor NI people who have had enough... All this is is the old ira pixies and pirates whose power base to control their local communities, make money by menace and wanna play soldier again. However playing soldier was all they did because they would never face us in combat but hit then run and hide behind balaclavas and mommies skirts. They are cowards.. If the government had taken the shackles off us we would have been rid of the scum within a day and we would not be having this conversation.

Guerrila warfare...hard to beat init me ol' china!! Bet you just hate that!!! lol

And tell me..whats next? marching on Poland? England Uber Alles!! I just love guys like you...you're such a parody!!

Lol
Guerrilla warfare? Hardly! It had more to do with the fact that ironically pira scum was somewhat protected by british law and our rules of engagement. We knew who they were, where they lived, what car car they drove, their associates, families, movements and on and on. In fact after the R15 incident in Newry, we locked the whole place down and the scum could not move. This bought a stalemate which led to the peace process.
All the provo scum ever were was gangland assholes who preyed on their own communities, sold drugs, protection rackets and so on alongside their so called enemies with whom they carved up their territories to continue their gangland activities. The UVF and UDA were no different and equally scum...

Parody indeed! I have never seen anyone make more of a parody of themselves as the irish abroard!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
This is a pathetic attempt by desperate people trying to garner publlic support for a lost cause.

The banking system and bankers are some of those held accountable for the sorry state of affairs we are currently in.
It's an age old tactic to demonise and attack a common enemy to gain support and sympathy.

These people no more have the interests of Ireland and the Irish peoples at heart than do the very same bankers who they seek to attack.
Their sole aim is to regain control and power over the communities they once ruled and exploited with an uncompromising zeal.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Wow the IRA are using some big words considering they haven’t a GCSE between them. I guess that statement was written by a British agent

They don’t learn. Every time they make empty threats like this we get the go-ahead to pour more special forces and intelligence assets on top of them. You’re not meant to warn people, just attack you fairies. No-one is afraid of these amateurs.

They are being lifted from their homes right now and who knows what will happen to them then, if they are smart they will defect. If not it doesn’t matter, no-one will miss them and besides we have plenty of Intelligence operatives who can do a good Irish accent.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way".
Franklin D. Roosevelt

You always have to bear this in mind.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
well it wouldnt be the first time your country #ed ireland lol

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

It certainly worked when "Al Qaeda" told America and the UK it wasn't happy with its foreign policy!

America and the UK have been bombing the # out of innocent people in the middle east ever since.

Shall we just go and bomb the # out of Ireland in retaliation then??

edit on 15-9-2010 by truthseeker10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker10

True but it doesn't mean that it should be continued.

2nd

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Terrorist scum.

The worst part of it is that civil liberties will likely be further eroded to counter this new threat.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Everybody here hates the bankers and would love to stick it up them withoot hurting anybody innocent in the process.

Why has an auld argument been brought back to the front line when we're dealing with someone we all hate? Maybe the banks could be the thing we've got in common that bridges us and puts all the old #e to bed forever where it belongs.

Im Scottish, my daughters half English and my best mates originally fi Dublin. We dont need the # fi the past to have any influence over us anymore man, we should be coming together instead of arguing like the faces on telly and in the daily mail are always wanting us to.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
What is proposed by RIRA is wrong .

If they really want to protest bankers , there are pecefull ways of doing it .

It is funny how this announcement comes prior to pope's visit .

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by multichild
I think we all know its not the workers in the banks, its the elite bankers in the city that have created this mess, and from thier past attempts, I would say Canary Wharf would be a prime target for them.

But then again, i suppose its a prime target for any terrorist organisations with an axe to grind on mainland UK.

I think you will find that although they will be trying ot create as you say the Robin Hood effect, they will get support from people who wouldnt have supported them before.

If they are serious about this, I'm saying there could be big trouble.

Who would support them?

Irish Republican? The war is over. Peace is master on the islands of Ireland and Britain and that can only be a good thing.

Down with murder.
As Father Dougal Mcguire would say: 'Down with this sort of thing'.

edit on 15-9-2010 by stoo82 because: To add Father Dougal Mcguire quote.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by 23432

In that it diverts attention you mean?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I have to be perfectly honest here and say that i could only read so much of some of the comments before the subject forced me to make a small insignificant comment.
Its not the big boys hiding in their top office making the decisions on where the publics money should be invested that will be hit should these bozo's carry out their threats, its going to be my wife and her colleagues being payed £16k a year on a 35 hr week to sit and be the public face of the bank she works for and should anyone like to argue that it wont be the main street banks that will be hit then read the history of the Provo's the Real A'holes and all the the hole's during the 70's and 80's specifically the brum (Birmingham) pub bombs ( and yes she works in brum ) , these dicks are capable of anything.
So if this does start to happen i want you ats'r RIRA symps to sit back and think " fek wonder if thats that fellas missus been hit " ? and then wonder if I've managed to tell her 3 kids why mum ain't coming home.
I don't advocate violence other than in self defense, i am very much for political freedoms being voiced and heard no matter how distasteful they may seem but to take it too the innocents no matter what is in my humble opinion in-human.
Its as simple as this ...... only the innocent will suffer, its always been that way and always will be until normal people with a normal conscience manage to pull their fingers out their arses and say oi enough.

So Oi Enough and now i shall leave and let the intellectuals pose and prose

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by weaverre

I hope to god that doesn't happen, well said though.

The untouchables always get away with it, that's why we cant do anything about it, and nothing changes.

And that's why then, these types of organisations pick on the innocent. There is no way to get at the elite of this world.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
OK, all of you who advocates the car bombing of banks and killing anyone innocent who happens to be in the vicinity including bank customer....., go and join the cowardly IRA because they need some muppet to do their laundry..... or stop this Internet blog pretence of their support.

Corrupt banks and bankers will only be brought down by mass protests that begin peacefully and legally. Any intended violence on the scale of bombing banks will only play into their hands and even peaceful protestors would then become labelled as terrorists, and that only means they will have won their next stage of enslavement.

edit on 15-9-2010 by john124 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join