It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultradimensional UFO: James Gilliland and ECETI Censorship

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

As this is filmed with nightvision, which are ultra sensible to light thus making objects appear way bigger than they really are, it's a fair assumption that this is a dandelion seed.

[edit on 16/8/10 by Droogie]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I believe that there are events happening at this ranch, but not in this video

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
We can say 'seed pod' all day long but until somebody puts up comparison footage of a seed pod being carried by the wind under night vision, we're stuck with the guessing game. Surely, with all the nightvision footage out there, there should be ample footage to compare. I'm not saying this to take sides, I'm just taking the strictly scientific approach. Skeptics & believers alike could benefit from comparison footage.

It won't matter. That exact same thing has been done comparing a woodland moth with Greer's etheric light being. It's been posted side by side, and still, people are insisting Greer is legit. Even when you put contrary evodence right beneath their faces, the believers will ignore it and continue to believe. This is just another Cargo Cult, no different than what native New Guinea people did during WW II. Build airfields and wait for the goodies to appear.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior
I really don't know what to think of that. I was hoping to be blown away and the video leadup made it sound like I should be....Seems rather small for a UFO but I am not all that sure.

That was an incredible footage, and for those criticizng top line infared binuclars, and there is a huge attack on them, I know why. That craft/beign, flew in front of the trees, and therefore could not be attributed to anyting else. There was another thread showing a craft that some tried to say the binuculars had distorted the distance on.

This is not only spectacular, but this kind of footage is smoking gun and hence the coverup.

By the way, higher dimensinoal or higher up ETs, all materialize and dematerialize. Energy = matter, matter = energy. The phsyical world around is is just a matrix.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Thank you so much for sharing that video, its a good one and laid to rest the infared issue, because no wonder they are trying to jump on use of this. We all need to start modding our own cameras as well, even the mods show what our natural eyes cant see, the many channels interconnecting. We only see a certain range of light, and density is a whole other issue as well.

To see more channels with the eyes, infared, and even some crafts the normal eye cannot see, crafts that should, at their relatively normal med-high plane craft height, in a clear sky be visible, are only visible in that one spectrum of light:

go outside and relax and acclimatize, become one wiht nature, feel the breeze, become the dancing leaves of trees. Relax. And then, when the sun is at the edge of a roof (or take a big solid plane colored matte surface book, not shiny, and block it) and look into the glow right at the edge of the sun. Not once and run in the house, but for a while, several days, and note what you start to see. Don't point any lenses at the sun and be careful with your eyes.

Nature itself operates on many channels at once, from cottonwood seeds to insects, but what is odd is how much we don't see. And then, that nature isn't behaving as it usually does in our channels. And then, that these white translucent shapes get bigger at times higher up, and yet, the birds, we see, outside that range, these disappear at that height at the glow.

Further up, occasionally you'll note a craft, that is plane size, no sound, and translucent white, that fades and vanishes at the edge.

This is sometyhing everyone can see for themselves. I had to thank Sleeper for his most recent thread, when he showed that, I just ran outside to see for myself.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by zzombie

Wow, THAT video is actually a lot more convincing than the other one!!

Thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by schuyler
It won't matter. That exact same thing has been done comparing a woodland moth with Greer's etheric light being. It's been posted side by side, and still, people are insisting Greer is legit. Even when you put contrary evodence right beneath their faces, the believers will ignore it and continue to believe.

This thread has nothing at all to do with Greer, it's about footage from the ECETI ranch.

So why are you bringing up Greer and then trying to somehow use him to debunk ECETI?

AGENDA much??

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin
Looks to me like one of those Chinese lanterns filmed with night vision. At no point did it maneuver. It only floated by as if carried on the wind.

Don't you just hate it when something like this is blown way out of proportion?

It's posts like these that makes the skeptics look uneducated and ignorant.

If the wind was strong enough to carry a chinese lantern horizontally like that, you would see evidence of wind in the movement of the tree branches as well. Isn't that obvious? But no, you didn't look for that did you?

I'm not saying the object is an alien craft but come on. The bar of analysis here is getting decreasingly low. Pathetic.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

It may have been better had the video just been shown without the guy speaking....it gave me great expectations especially with comments like "ufo video of the decade" stuff like that just did not help. Thats why after viewing it I wasn't sure what to think. I have seen a UFO in 2001, with my own eyes, so I know there is stuff out there that cannot be readily explained. However, I'm not willing to jump to conclusions just because some guy is ranting about how this is the find of the decade. I could easily point to some other examples right here on ATS that are much better evidence IMO.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The Endtime Warrior

Its not the find of a decade but it is a good recording of something in infared that is far too large to be an insect and too low to be a satellite, and not a conventional craft. So its an eye opener.

But seeing for oneself and observing is the best way, I think its the only real way its going to happen, and more and more will be happening. They'r not able to just come out with big sitings until more wake up and demand it. Too much happening under the scenes, with our self appointed "elites" and too much control over us, while by some its seen as willing, for we have to want to see, so we're getting nudges.

[edit on 16-8-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by K-PAX-PROT

I see that James from the Eceti ranch is stating on this video that this video and others he has sent to all major UFO organisations are being ignored or shunned.There appears to be some kind of censorship going on with most UFO groups over any kind of UFO/ORB videos or witness statements emerging from the Eceti ranch

Ok the content of the video showing this object has been referred to as a "fat bird" ect but what about the the nature of the quote above, why the censorship and more importantly why no reasons given to justify censorship and apparent ignore tactics.

There is no censorship. Ignoring him doesn't equal censorship. He filmed this on Friday, and on Sunday he already has another video claiming there's a censorship campaign against him because no one jumped on his amazing video of something blowing in the wind. Either he's overreacting or he's making it up for publicity.

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   
ECETI is a weird place....

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   
This guy is using the same methods with lens flair using night vision distorting birds,bugs,snowflakes and type of debris just like hoaxers Alison Kruse. He may not be as fanatical but has to clearly see he is a filming an owl

The whole "censorship" excuse is a cop out and has been played out by these attention seekers and hoaxers alike. It will eventually turn in to more ridiculous claims of MIB,Black Ops,Disinfo agents covering up what he would call the truth. After all CSETI has resorted to filming satellites calling them alien craft is this a surprise? MUFON,NUFORC whomever the UFO Network is not giving his crap footage creedence because they know what it is. NOT alien craft let alone "Ultradimentional" craft. That is the first time i heard Ultradimentional. Im guessing the "Morphing ORBS" is not shocking enough?

This night vision footage trend of street lights,planes,choppers,birds,bugs has been done and proven to be totally useless.

Maybe he is in on the (WISA) World Infared Sky Alliance HOAX?

[edit on 17-8-2010 by Unknown Soldier]

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by The Endtime Warrior

That was an incredible footage, and for those criticizng top line infared binuclars, and there is a huge attack on them, I know why. That craft/beign, flew in front of the trees, and therefore could not be attributed to anyting else. There was another thread showing a craft that some tried to say the binuculars had distorted the distance on.

This is not only spectacular, but this kind of footage is smoking gun and hence the coverup.

By the way, higher dimensinoal or higher up ETs, all materialize and dematerialize. Energy = matter, matter = energy. The phsyical world around is is just a matrix.

LOL you cant be serious?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Ultradimensional UFO? Now what the heck is 'ultradimensional'??? For crying out loud, there's no such thing as 'ultradimension'! What sorta nonsense is this?

And that thingie in the vid is most likely a nice little firefly and not a UFO! C'mon guys, you can do better than that!

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I see that James from the Eceti ranch is stating on this video that this video and others he has sent to all major UFO organisations are being ignored or shunned.There appears to be some kind of censorship going on with most UFO groups over any kind of UFO/ORB videos or witness statements emerging from the Eceti ranch.

Hiya K-Pax. I honestly think the censorship perceived by Gilliland has been brought upon himself and ESETI. Have you visited ECETI's site? While the rest of the world is wondering what the hell UFOs are... Eceti are talking to cat women from Sirius. They're channelling entities from all over the place. The people associated with Eceti aren't held in the greatest regard outside of their own circles so it all becomes self-defeating.

Eceti have released videos of NOSS satellites and iridium flashes as UFO contacts. This tends to undermine expectations of the next release. They're supported by guys like Webre and Harris who also have a track record of crying wolf.

Imagine you have a kid brother who keeps tugging your sleeve and yelling, "Quick! Come look! Look!" How many times will you fall for the same trick? When you finally start to ignore him...would that be censorship?

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

K-PAX-PROT.....

Sorry.....I think it's a bug.

As I look at this frame-grab, I think I see the general shape of a bug with the head / antennae pointing to the upper left.

I also think I could discern the very fast flapping of wings in the video & a "typical" tumbling / flying motion.

I think the fact it flew into a tree might also support the "bug" hypothesis.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by zzombie

Wow, THAT video is actually a lot more convincing than the other one!!

Thanks for posting

I agree totally with you, cupocoffee! I want to discuss THAT video in depth. Maybe I will start a new thread on it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Perhaps there are fewer and fewer people spending $ at Gilliland's ranch and he's clawing for some renewed publicity.

Maybe this "best ever" video is also to challenge Greer's "best ever" photo of an ET.

Two money-chasing charlatans playing the same game is all I can see here.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
First of all apologies for re-posting this video my intention is not divert attention from K-PAX-PROT original post.

What im getting from the posts here its likely to be a seed or bug of some sort and the chap in the video is making a big deal out of nothing really.

Peace

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join