It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultradimensional UFO: James Gilliland and ECETI Censorship

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I see that James from the Eceti ranch is stating on this video that this video and others he has sent to all major UFO organisations are being ignored or shunned.There appears to be some kind of censorship going on with most UFO groups over any kind of UFO/ORB videos or witness statements emerging from the Eceti ranch.This censorship is twofold i think;

1;These vids are scaring the crap out of other UFO organisations , as they could believe that these vids and witnesses are both showing and describing the REAL deal here.

2.These vids are fake,(witnesses are harder to discount i feel),or are misidentification's of natural or terrestrial objects and so are ignored.

But with the first of the above twofold reasons i produced why is there no apparent correspondences happening from these UFO organisations ect to the Eceti ranch explaining why these vids ect are getting the ignored treatment, that does not add up, for that reason i have a real strong feeling that these UFOS/ORBS could be genuine.. Even within the UFO community i believe that there are individuals that tend to want to discredit others or create conflict because of jealously or a lack of experience.I remember this quote from the Men In Black film;

"People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it." Agent K from Men in Black.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
OMG the alien craft flew straight into that tree!

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I really don't know what to think of that. I was hoping to be blown away and the video leadup made it sound like I should be....Seems rather small for a UFO but I am not all that sure.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Dude, that is the GFL tree hyperdrive 3000. It was reverse engineered from a bird like UFO that crashed in Hollywood in the 70's, that Bird Like UFO was the Mellenium Falcon I believe.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
"Ultradimensional UFO!"

I was expecting some sort of independence day type craft, instead I got what looked like a fat bird flying into some trees.

The person at the beginning of the video stated "this could be the best UFO footage of the decade!" somehow I don't think so.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
moth, bat or owl

that would be my guess

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's the video embedded. OP, come one. it's not that hard, dude...

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I don't want to burst anyones bubble, but this looks like pollen or dandelion fluff getting carried around by the wind at night.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   

I see that James from the Eceti ranch is stating on this video that this video and others he has sent to all major UFO organisations are being ignored or shunned.There appears to be some kind of censorship going on with most UFO groups over any kind of UFO/ORB videos or witness statements emerging from the Eceti ranch

Ok the content of the video showing this object has been referred to as a "fat bird" ect but what about the the nature of the quote above, why the censorship and more importantly why no reasons given to justify censorship and apparent ignore tactics.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by epsilon69
I don't want to burst anyones bubble, but this looks like pollen or dandelion fluff getting carried around by the wind at night.

Interesting observation , is the distance of this object that it was recorded at showing this explanation of yours as an accurate size you would expect from the distance of this object to camera.Was a zoom in focus used on this object.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

I don't think its censorship, I just don't think the footage is that good. There are tonnes of better footage out there worthy of research.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL

I don't think its censorship, I just don't think the footage is that good. There are tonnes of better footage out there worthy of research.

Peace.
ALS

Well i see your point and its plausible i suppose but i have looked at a number of these orbs/UFOs that have been made available from this ranch and i have to say this is a really good closer capture than most.I wonder why James from this ranch thinks that this footage is being deliberately down played and ignored though.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I wonder why James from this ranch thinks that this footage is being deliberately down played and ignored though.

I don't know maybe hes just bitter because hes not being taken seriously. I will admit I haven't seen any of his videos (apart from this one).

I'm gonna go check some out, then get back to you.

Peace.
ALS

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightVision
Here's the video embedded. OP, come one. it's not that hard, dude...

I do apologise , i will try hared next time.When you click on the "YouTubeVIDEO box in your reply mode it says "enter youtube number of video", how do you find that number.Its probably staring me right in the face as they say so forgive me if i appear to be coming across as "Neanderthal".

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

In a word 'disappointing'.

You would think that by now James Gilliland of all people would be able to tell the difference between a hyperdimensional spacecraft and an insect or seed being carried on a summer night's breeze wouldn't you ?

He certainly seems to be clutching at straws with this meager 'offering' ... as another poster already mentioned ... I don't think his clip is being censored ... it's just embarassingly poor !

Who in their right mind would air that on their show and expect to be taken seriously whilst trying to keep a straight face ?

Woody

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I believe in extraterrestrial contacts. I believe that UFOs do exist. But this...Does appear to be a seed pod of some sort being carried along by the wind.

At all times it appeared to be very close to the camera lens.

It even gains a better perspective as it goes behind the trees which at that point it looks to be so small that only a Fairy could pilot it.

Hyperdimensional Fairy ships?

[edit on 16-8-2010 by warequalsmurder]

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
We can say 'seed pod' all day long but until somebody puts up comparison footage of a seed pod being carried by the wind under night vision, we're stuck with the guessing game. Surely, with all the nightvision footage out there, there should be ample footage to compare. I'm not saying this to take sides, I'm just taking the strictly scientific approach. Skeptics & believers alike could benefit from comparison footage.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Perception...Have people been conditioned to expect something different ?

People are expecting to see a "tin can" flying around and are disappointed when they don't. These are not UFO's They are Ultra Terrestrials UT's

There are a lot of video's of these ECETI Objects interacting with the audience on the ground. Clearly There is a phenomenon happening at ECETI that is being ignored by the "fear focused faction" of the UFO community. There are too many credible witnesses to suggest otherwise.

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Looks to me like one of those Chinese lanterns filmed with night vision. At no point did it maneuver. It only floated by as if carried on the wind.

Don't you just hate it when something like this is blown way out of proportion?

posted on Aug, 16 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The OP's video looks like a bug,
You could clearly see it flapping its wings,

And maybe no organization wants to review their footage because the people at ECETI seems to be taunting the UFOs while shinning lasers at them

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join