It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ultradimensional UFO: James Gilliland and ECETI Censorship

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
The first thing I thought of when looking at this was a radio controlled plane with lights on it, I did not in anyway think 'alien hyperdimensional craft' sorry OP but I need more if you are to persuade me otherwise.

To add: Just to get one thing straight in all these night time video shots we see elongation of the object(s) I believe (although I am no pro) that this is pure camera trickery and it is the way the moving light is recorded by the camera. Can anyone confirm this?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by franspeakfree]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm not saying James is full of it. Far from it cause I have no idea of his experiences but from the viewers' point of view (me) this looks like it could be anything. It almost reminds me of Jose's "Rods".

Perhaps our new-aged highly technical camera's are just picking up organic 'dirt' in a light-spectrum that our eyes are blind to?

I am not impressed at all but then again, what else is new?

I am done watching these abstract 'things' being filmed then upload on the Internet then spun into whatever the originator wants us to believe.

It's getting boring!
How many 'flying lights' can we possibly watch until it becomes repetitive?

We need a 5-mile long Mothership to hover over a major city and thousands of people filming it! Anything less than that is again, boring and unimpressive.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

hey soldier.....correct. an outdoorsman logic is needed here. and you hit it. one can go call predators at night and an owl will come take your hat off! that was an owl

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Was there not a time when ranking military personnel from the US military ect would venture and show up on this ranch to check these sightings of UFOs/orbs ect out. I am i the process to see if i can find any conformation of this, unless anyone else has it.There have been various witness at that ranch who have viewed and recorded various objects at night.James himself not so long ago stated that there is he perceived a smear campaign starting regarding the ongoing sights at his ranch and now he believes its in full swing, did he not issue a statement also not so long ago saying he is distancing himself from the UFO community at large as he feels it is counter productive.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Found this below on various witnesses who have captured and recorded various object at this ranch.Ok its from the ECETI web site and i am still looking for for other outside confirmation of these witnesses and their credibility.Would be very interesting if one could find anything from the military witnesses who were said to have visited this ranch on occasions.

Many of these photos and videos have been scientifically analyzed and some of the eyewitnesses are pilots, people in the aviation industry, professional photographers, doctors, engineers , tribal police, etc., etc.,. The list goes on and on.
NASA and SETI are aware of these contacts and have refused to acknowledge them.Why? There can be many reasons. The first is they are under government constraints and anything that falls under the interest of national security, "UFOs", must be cleared first through the government before being released to the public.

source; www.eceti.org...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by K-PAX-PROT

"Scientifically analysed" makes me laugh.

ufo photos

Check out the photo called 'UFO & bug spattered window'. It's almost as famous as Greer's Moth.

This one is a piece of Blu-Tac stuck to glass with a bead pressed in it!

I wonder which qualified scientist confirmed that one was a genuine extra terrestrial craft!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by torsion

torsion, the vid that zzombie posted is a bit more convincing than that don't you think?

Here it is again

Something tells me those are not "Blu-Tac".....

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
reply to post by torsion

torsion, the vid that zzombie posted is a bit more convincing than that don't you think?

Cupocoffee, if I were amongst that group I wouldn't dare say, "isn't that just a satellite?" Have you ever seen the film The Wicker Man?

Something tells me those are not "Blu-Tac".....

But what are your thoughts on Gilliland's Blu-Tac saucer?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion

But what are your thoughts on Gilliland's Blu-Tac saucer?

What is it with you guys, that you always want to dwell on the least exciting evidence anyway?

I'm too busy drooling over those "Power-ups" to even think about Blu-Tac saucer.

Come on, light her up, light her up, WOOHOOHOOHOO!!!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by cupocoffee
Come on, light her up, light her up, WOOHOOHOOHOO!!!!!

When they were screaming that they were referring to the woman who did dare say, "it's only a satellite, folks!"

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I see by the testomoniy below from James that he really felt sad and disappointed in the way the MSM ect were handling these sightings ect.Was there a deliberate attempt at down grading these sightings at his ranch.

Its ironic that some of those individuals ,be they from the NSM ect ,that are or have been attacking him to discredit have never even been to this ranch to witness these objects for themselves but just go ahead any way with debunking and character assassination attacks.

These kind of people are forgetting or ignoring the fact that to not investigate or experiencing this ranch for yourself is not a scientific way to go about rejecting or condemning these sightings and witnesses and the footage they have captured.

source quote;

Here is James' statement: "Before we begin I would like to express this letter is not to the people of integrity which are far and few between in the UFO community. They will understand and completely agree with what I am about to say. This letter is to all the conference boards, talk show hosts and others within the community who continue to deal with half truths and perpetuate the dark threatening agendas concerning our off world visitors totally ignoring the fact that the majority of off worlders are very spiritually and technologically advanced as well as benevolent.

Read the rest of James' statement from this source link; www.australia.to...:ufo-community-shocked-eceti-ranch-and-paranormal-investigator-quits-their-w orld&catid=80:news-1&Itemid=299

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

No point in reading past the first few lines where Gilliland implies that people of integrity will agree with him and anyone who disagrees with him is a half-truther!

Only a charlatan would make such a statement.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Why haven't these irresponsible idiots been arrested yet?

It is actually a crime to shine lasers at objects in the sky! The possibility of mis-identifying an aircraft and inadvertantly blinding the pilot are very real and the consequences too horrendous to contemplate!

An example.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

No point in reading past the first few lines where Gilliland implies that people of integrity will agree with him and anyone who disagrees with him is a half-truther!

Well maybe you are right but what does one do when faced with possible MEDIA rejection of witnesses ect.Are those that are quick and probably too quick to condemn something without proper or personal investigation not acting like charlatans by rejecting true and unbiased investigations.I can understand his frustration and anger here, for the MSM are relentless in their witch hunts and character assassination attacks on anything that remotely looks or is being perceived as a real possibility of ET attempted contact in what ever form that may take and that includes unknown technology by advanced intelligences that science currently knows nothing about just know.

[edit on 15/07/2010 by K-PAX-PROT]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Slippery Jim

man, they are not airplanes. We can tell what air planes look like FFS! with the blinking lights or not they are easily identifiable obviously looking at videos through the internet is not the same as viewing the sky in real time with your very own eyeballs.
I wonder what people have to say about all the undeniable incredible photos that have been taken recently at the Mt Adams area and around the world too. not all of the photos I'm talking about are not on the eceti web site as of now but they are on the internet if you know where to look, and much of the great stuff you are not going to find unless you know someone or ask nicely. nobody seems to want to address that stuff because it is so real that to many 'it just simply cant be' Well in time it will be too much to deny any longer
Found these videos uploaded at the ranch and shows some photos you might want to see
Kan san & photos

[edit on 21-8-2010 by orazio]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by orazio
reply to post by Slippery Jim

man, they are not airplanes. We can tell what air planes look like FFS! with the blinking lights or not they are easily identifiable obviously looking at videos through the internet is not the same as viewing the sky in real time with your very own eyeballs.
I wonder what people have to say about all the undeniable incredible photos that have been taken recently at the Mt Adams area and around the world too. not all of the photos I'm talking about are not on the eceti web site as of now but they are on the internet if you know where to look, and much of the great stuff you are not going to find unless you know someone or ask nicely. nobody seems to want to address that stuff because it is so real that to many 'it just simply cant be' Well in time it will be too much to deny any longer
Found these videos uploaded at the ranch and shows some photos you might want to see
Kan san & photos

[edit on 21-8-2010 by orazio]

Are you one of the people present in these videos?

Then this comment:"We can tell what air planes look like FFS! with the blinking lights or not they are easily identifiable obviously looking at videos through the internet is not the same as viewing the sky in real time with your very own eyeballs." says volumes about your powers of identification! Planes only blink lights at low altitude. At high altitude they show a constant red light to port and a green light to starboard.

You were looking at satellites. They moved in a linear way and never made a course change. Yet you still pointed lasers at them. Is it possible that you could be viewing a plane at such an angle that their nav lights aren't visible? If they were at 30,000ft I'd guess you couldn't see their nav lights, especially as you were looking at them through an image intensifier which gives a monochromatic output.

Of course, if you weren't there then we can dismiss your testimony as wishful thinking.

If you can't differenciate between a satellite and a UFO I'm not sure you're qualified to spot the difference between a UFO and a plane.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

K-PAX-PROT.....

Further to my previous post showing the "alien craft" is a bug.....

Have a look at the Gilliland media machine.

They've turned it all into a tacky UFO business.....

It's kaput up there.....we can just forget about it.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   

This is the agenda of Hoaxers, and Loons. People like Jose Escamilla, Alison Kruse , Gillian and the rest of the circus funky bunch of hoaxers. They are stone walling the progress of UFOligy actually sabotaging it for personal gain. The mission statement basically says everything in that they are the opposite of a UFOligits, researcher call it what you want. If you question them you are a disinfo agent. Hopefully the blind believers will grow tired of the Hoax footage and demand something besides IR footage of bugs. These hoaxers manufacture a new hoax method every so often. Use to be the old Billy Mier hub cap trick, then double exposure then came CGI and now IR lens flare. I think some UFO buffs grow impatient with capturing nothing and decide to take things in the their own hands and hoax thinking they are keeping interest in the subject. Now there is this trend of hoaxes with the same m.o ... it is appalling

Makes me wonder of there is a Hoaxing for dummies manual floating around out there?

[edit on 22-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by orazio

Kan san & photos

Orazio, you just crushed Gilliland's credibiliy further into the ground by providing that link.

So now he has werecats and the Virgin Mary popping in to the ranch/shrine, does he? Is he trying to compete with the Catholic Church and Lourdes now instead of just Greer?

What a tangled web these hoaxers weave around themselves!

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

hi bud

wounder if this is from the same place using the same idea of night vision to make the craft visable

i have no idea how to explain this ????????

seams this is a real effect of harnesing light spectrums outside of what a human eye can normally see

any ideas on what spectrum of light is used with these devices?

xploder

edit to add i dont think the original video is extra terrestrial or even a craft

[edit on 22-8-2010 by XPLodER]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join