It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOme of you simply don't understand what illegal immigration does to this country

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gmoneycricket

My personal life has nothing to do with the thread.

Ask a question related to the thread or move on.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I say keep them coming, pretty soon, we will be a third world country, We will be Mexico, Let it happen I say, just so the people will finally grow some balls and friekking fight this corrupt government and the corporations will be left to wither and die!!!! An even playing feild for all!!!!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jam321
reply to post by ker2010

The whole system suxs and need fixing.

That we agree on

link   
The last time I checked..."ILLEGAL" means, ILLEGAL! Ok I will become an illegal US citizen and not wear my seat belt that I despise, and I will not obey the laws and THEN I can become ILLEGAL and get my funding! HA!
However, it is NOT funny for the financial burden and adding fire to fire will not solve our financial woes. I would not expect to be permitted to enter another country and just be an illegal citizen I would have taken the proper steps to be LEGAL! Wheww and of COURSE we have more mexicans than persay Ireland DUE to they are RIGHT next to us!

No persons should be permitted to be "ILLEGAL" as we are expected to uphold the law and all else should as well!

link   

Originally posted by chiponbothshoulders
Some of you just don't understand that.....

If there was no one to hire them,they wouldn't come here to work!.

Place the blame where the blame is due,stop blaming the little defenseless people.

Oh we understand completely Chip. People have been fighting for companies to be held accountable for hiring illegals for quite some time. Still...we have millions of illegals. The little defensless people you speak of are not entirely blameless either. They come here knowingly breaking our laws. They steal identities, present false documentations and often work the system for all it's worth. We also have gang members, drug dealers, murderers, pedophiles, thieves etc. coming here illegally. They are not welcome here.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

just so the people will finally grow some balls and friekking fight this corrupt government and the corporations will be left to wither and die!

Exactly. No one is going after the government to do anything to solve this issue.

The politicians are using it for political gains and many are biting hook,line, and sinker.

Illegal immigrants is a famous theme during bad economic times. It places the focus elsewhere rather than the politicians who can't find a way out of this economic situation.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

My personal life has nothing to do with the thread.

Ask a question related to the thread or move on.

Ok Sir
My Name is Mr Money
I am Proud of the Fact
That I live in a State that questions the Government and the Military not doing their job in The Great State of AZ.

I just thought you would be proud No offense intended!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

They steal identities, present false documentations and often work the system for all it's worth

That has been common practice ever since government started requiring documents. And you speak of laws as though Americans never break laws.

Crossing the border is a misdemeanor. Tell me what other misdemeanor law you hold to such a standard.

People have been fighting for companies to be held accountable for hiring illegals for quite some time.

Must not be fighting too hard because it is the same American people who are supporting these businesses that hire illegals.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

They steal identities, present false documentations and often work the system for all it's worth

That has been common practice ever since government started requiring documents. And you speak of laws as though Americans never break laws.

Thats just it we have enough americans breaking laws we dont need illegals doing it too. Other kids in the class room are throwing spit balls does that give little johnny the right to follow suite.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by Common Good

Before he answers that question i would like for him to consider how he would feel if he was a legal immigrant who did it the right way and waited years and went through all the paper work to become legal.

Then someone sneaks over and they get citizenship.

I no longer live in the US but I grew up there and I was legal. I also have known many immigrants that entered legally and I could say from talking with them about the subject most of the ones that I know have no problem with them getting amnesty.

It really doesn't help or hinder you in a personal way. Those who feel cheated or whatever are just being a little self centered and childish (selfish) as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ker2010

you make valid points here and there.

Thats just it we have enough americans breaking laws we dont need illegals doing it too. Other kids in the class room are throwing spit balls does that give little johnny the right to follow suite.

I have seen many people make excuses for Americans just because they are Americans. Americans are famous for wanting illegals to be law abiding but don't want to admit that Americans are not law abiding either.

For one, there just too many federal, state, and local laws to keep up with.

Secondly, we love seeing what we can get away with. Just think of all the pirated movies and copyright violations on the internet alone.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Crossing the border is a misdemeanor. Tell me what other misdemeanor law you hold to such a standard.

People have been fighting for companies to be held accountable for hiring illegals for quite some time.

Must not be fighting too hard because it is the same American people who are supporting these businesses that hire illegals.

So because Americans break laws it's ok to let illegal criminals in? As for crossing the border...How many criminals have crossed the border over and over again after being deported? The same person who raped and murdered people, had numerous arrests and deportations just waltzes right back over again. We are not talking misdemeaners here. We are talking criminals who have no right to be here.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I am Proud of the Fact
That I live in a State that questions the Government and the Military not doing their job in The Great State of AZ.

20,000 border patrol, increase in dea, fbi, atf and other agencies, increased cooperation between federal and state law enforcement, and lots of grant money going toward border states.

Deportations are up, crime is down, and illegal population has decreased, and less illegals are being caught at the border.

From Governor Brewer Plan

The Arizona National Guard has been directed by Governor Brewer to create additional “Nighthawk” ground surveillance capability within the JCNTF. The additional personnel performing “Nighthawk” will result in an estimated 150 additional missions per year. Personnel will continue to increase as federal funding becomes available.

Federal funding is paying for this.

From same source

Governor Brewer has also directed $10 million of discretionary federal stimulus monies to local law enforcement grants for the border, for a program entitled the Border Security Enhancement Program (BSEP).

Federal funding once again

www.azgovernor.gov...

New Mexico Border

Harry Teague Announces Major Border Security Funding Boost for Southern New Mexico Law Enforcement Agencies PDF Print

Over $4 Million Headed to Dona Ana, Grant, Hidalgo, Luna and Otero Counties

Federal funding again

teague.house.gov...

Texas Borders

Five Texas congressmen representing districts along the southern boundary with Mexico are firing away at Gov. Rick Perry accusing his office of not sending enough in federal homeland security grants to the border.

But a review of appropriations language and spending records obtained from the Texas Department of Public Safety shows the criticism directed at Perry overlooks millions in expenditures that have already benefited cities and counties within the five districts.

www.centerforinvestigativereporting.org...

Federal money again

How is the Fed not doing its job?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by daskakik

Originally posted by ker2010
reply to post by Common Good

Before he answers that question i would like for him to consider how he would feel if he was a legal immigrant who did it the right way and waited years and went through all the paper work to become legal.

Then someone sneaks over and they get citizenship.

I no longer live in the US but I grew up there and I was legal. I also have known many immigrants that entered legally and I could say from talking with them about the subject most of the ones that I know have no problem with them getting amnesty.

It really doesn't help or hinder you in a personal way. Those who feel cheated or whatever are just being a little self centered and childish (selfish) as far as I'm concerned.

Those who feel cheated are like the 86 year old woman who applied for assistance for help with her hospital bills but made 3.00 over the poverty limit. Yeah, like 3.00 will pay for thousands of dollars of medical bills!
And in waltzes some illegal who gets all the help they need, no worries, everything is taken care of. You gonna tell that elderly woman she is selfish or childish???

link   
reply to post by ker2010

So deporting people is slaughtering them. Didnt a few former president deport illegals without slaughtering them?

I didn't say deporting people is slaughtering them, I said that the Right Wingers wouldn't be happy until they do start slaughtering people. The fact is, the government is doing more than ever to combat illegal immigration. I know it's not enough, but the right wingers would like to make it seem that they're doing nothing.

link   
There is a person on here trying to get us to admit to doing crimes.
Why?
He is telling me to stick to thread topic but asking questions like, we do these crimes so why can't illegals do this crime.
Something is not right here.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

just so the people will finally grow some balls and friekking fight this corrupt government and the corporations will be left to wither and die!

Exactly. No one is going after the government to do anything to solve this issue.

The politicians are using it for political gains and many are biting hook,line, and sinker.

Illegal immigrants is a famous theme during bad economic times. It places the focus elsewhere rather than the politicians who can't find a way out of this economic situation.

However not giving the illegals jobs isn't going to stop it, they will just come here and sell their drugs or steal what they need. This is true at all economic recessions/ depressions, only this time, it's going to be the worse we've ever seen because of the gangs.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

How many criminals have crossed the border over and over again after being deported? The same person who raped and murdered people, had numerous arrests and deportations just waltzes right back over again.

The system is not always perfect. How many times have a judge let people off time and time again and then suddenly that person does a horrible thing. You try to make it look like illegals are the only ones who do this.

So because Americans break laws it's ok to let illegal criminals in?

Just because somebody crosses that border doesn't mean they are prone to commit rape or murder.

On 9/11, 19 hijackers had legal permission to be here and look at how many people they murdered.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Actually the question was if those that immigrated legally to the states feel cheated by the fact that those that crossed illegally may get amnesty.

It had nothing to do with illegals getting federal aide.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

they will just come here and sell their drugs or steal what they need.

A stereotype is what you have said above. Not all illegals come here to sell dope. Enough American gangs to take care of that.

If you ever get a chance, watch gangland on History channel and see howthose gangs run the streets.

But I will say Americans dependent on drugs are supporting the Mexican Cartels.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by jam321]

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join