It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOme of you simply don't understand what illegal immigration does to this country

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Hispanics are a white people
Check it out on the Census web page.
It is not racist when white groups disagree!

LOL who said Hispanics are white people? LOL... We also Afro-Africans(myself), We Also native Indians from our countries...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Sigh we are talking about ILLEGAL immigrants. why why why do proponents always leave that word out ?!? hmmmm

Yes i guess your not getting my point. If you think its ok for mexicans to come over illegally across the border unchecked then its ok for everybody reguardless of country to come over freely? Right?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Jam.. I want to know what you want to happen with the illegals in this country.

Are you one of those "just give them Amnesty" people?

This is what I want.. and I already stated it but I will do it again just for the sole purpose to have some clarity on where I stand.

"Do it all..Kick out the illegals, Fine/Jail corporations who practice these crimes, Curse our great great great grandfathers, DEMAND government action to enforce our existing laws, FINE the rich who continue to use these people as slave labor, and point out all of those ignorant people out there who just like to throw the race card around.
NO Amnesty. "

Now do you agree with all of this? Or not? And why? What should be done with these people in your opinion?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Illegal aliens who take your jobs, only take them because nobody else does.

Only one thing should be understood, a lesson is it be learned, and that is motivation to get those jobs before they do.

They are living human beings, they exist just as you do - learn to understand this important point that they aren't just some emotionless peoples that hope to overrun America for fun. They simply are trying to survive and learn just as you, me, and everything else is.

Love is the key to this problem, a working with each other for a greater goal. Hate, violence, and ego-filled pride only makes matters worst - and this my friends is the path that the majority take.

Wake-up for your brothers, divided upon itself, the world cannot stand.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

Originally posted by tylerdurden89

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
Deport them all.
2nd line: as soon as possible.
It's the law.

Yeah, lets be hypocritical because even though our ancestors killed and drove back most of the Native Americans in order to set up a new country...we're definitely not immigrants. We are ancestors of immigrants. So...if we should deport all the illegals, can I go back in time and deport all the colonists with the updated version of the constitution?

Hypothetical situation. Let's say the United States is invaded by the Chinese, and you live in the U.S. Overwhelmed by the masses of Chinese soldiers, and you didn't have a passport or green card ID for Mexico or Canada, and you got to one of the borders, and they didn't let you in. How would you feel?

Or lets just say you were born in Mexico. You grew up impoverished, and wanted to seek a better life. You drink water from a stream that doesn't flow very well and half the time it makes you vomit. Eventually, you get used to it. You work out in the fields all day and you make about 100 pesos, or $10 a day, which is just enough money to put food on the table for your family. Would you give up your crappy life to go work in the U.S. where you get paid 10x as much to work the same crappy job in a field, that no American would actually do? The fact of the matter is, if you wanted to get rid of all the illegal immigrants, there would be either two results:

A) A massive food shortage due to lack of pickers in the fields, thus, massive amounts of food going to waste and rotting

B) The price of fruits and vegetables skyrockets 10 fold or more, because only Americans are allowed to work in the fields and demand more pay.

Even if Americans were paid minimum wage to pick fruits and vegetables in the fields, the price of fruits and vegetables would go up by about 1000%, given the current wages of illegal immigrants. Are you prepared to pay $55/pound for oranges, cherries, apples, or other farm foods? Or would you just buy processed foods, which eventually give you cancer/lower longevity?

Are you prepared to let everyone in all countrys come in at will?

Yeah, I am.

The ones who don't register for citizenship would be working the jobs we don't want, and the ones who do register as U.S. citizens would be bringing in more tax revenue, but still working the jobs that we don't want (they would probably be working minimum wage jobs since most don't have a great educational background). Let the illegal immigrants harvest our crops, and let the legal ones build our homes, highways, roads, telephone lines, become janitors, etc...other jobs that we don't want, but desperately need.

If we have no one that wants to do the jobs we don't want to do, think of what will happen. Rotting crops in fields, filthy bathrooms in airports, schools, and other public places, etc. Not everyone can have a nice job and be rich under capitalism, like a previous user mentioned in this thread. People need to be there to handle the crappy jobs. I've worked at two different jobs between the ages of 16 and 18. One was a fast food restaurant, Dairy Queen, and one was a construction job. Both times I landed the position at the front counter of Dairy Queen and Sales manager at the construction job. Why? Because I can speak English fluently. Who was making burgers at Dairy Queen? The people who couldn't speak English as well. Who was doing the construction at my other job while I sold the parts? The people who couldn't speak English very well. They were all paid between $7-11 an hour and couldn't be happier. I, however, quit both these jobs because I eventually stopped liking them because I didn't like the pay. But immigrants from Mexico? They LOVE the pay. They think it's good. They can't land any higher paying jobs anyway. And both times I filed for taxes? I got all my money back.

[edit on 3-8-2010 by tylerdurden89]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

Before he answers that question i would like for him to consider how he would feel if he was a legal immigrant who did it the right way and waited years and went through all the paper work to become legal.

Then someone sneaks over and they get citizenship.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Yes i guess your not getting my point. If you think its ok for mexicans to come over illegally across the border unchecked then its ok for everybody reguardless of country to come over freely? Right?

And i guess you assumed that I actually was talking about letting people come in here freely.. .. Maybe you should go read all my posts cause I have never said letting anyone in unchecked.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11118
Illegal aliens who take your jobs, only take them because nobody else does.

Only one thing should be understood, a lesson is it be learned, and that is motivation to get those jobs before they do.

They are living human beings, they exist just as you do - learn to understand this important point that they aren't just some emotionless peoples that hope to overrun America for fun. They simply are trying to survive and learn just as you, me, and everything else is.

Love is the key to this problem, a working with each other for a greater goal. Hate, violence, and ego-filled pride only makes matters worst - and this my friends is the path that the majority take.

Wake-up for your brothers, divided upon itself, the world cannot stand.

They take them because they will work for much lower wages. Also if they get hurt the worker dont have to worry about workers comp or being sued.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
Hispanics are a white people
Check it out on the Census web page.
It is not racist when white groups disagree!

LOL who said Hispanics are white people? LOL... We also Afro-Africans(myself), We Also native Indians from our countries...

The United States Census
LOL

Like all U.S. racial categories, White American has a "Not Hispanic or Latino" and a "Hispanic or Latino" component,[8] the latter consisting mostly of White Mexican Americans.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tylerdurden89

Wonder how long it would take another 9/11 or worse to happen. Id wager less than 2 years. Glad your not in charge.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Why dont you just answer the mans question instead of side-stepping ?

Two.

Edit-

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Common Good]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
If they are not white then why speak the European language Spanish that over threw there country?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Common Good

Why dont you just answer the mans question instead of side-stepping ?

Two.

Edit-

[edit on 3-8-2010 by Common Good]

Go read all my post because you dickheads taking it somewhere else

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I have been reading, and all I am seeing is BS BS BS BS BS.

Oh btw..BS.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

He wont. Because see the supporters of illegal mexican immigrants have to say EVERYONE can come over or they would appear racist and hypocrites thats why they wont answer the question.

You cant say one group of people have the right to cross illegally with no repercussions then on the flip side say a iranian, iraqi, irish, russian cant do it.

That would mean you see one group of people above another "special" and wouldnt that make them the word they love to use? RACIST?

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ker2010]

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I live in AZ
I have never met a Mayan/Aztec speaking Mexican .

link   

Originally posted by Common Good

I have been reading, and all I am seeing is BS BS BS BS BS.

Oh btw..BS.

and I havent been reading yours cause all i know is BS BS BS BS BS BS..

I answered his questions, not my fault you dick riding him and not getting the picture along with him

link   
The illegal alien problem is easily solvable. Post troops on the border.

The problem is our politicians don't have the balls to do it. And I have a feeling many of them are going to lose their jobs come November, because the American people have #ing had it with the illegal alien situation.

If the politicians don't want to do anything about it, pack your bags, because you don't have a job anymore come November.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Some of you just don't understand that.....

If there was no one to hire them,they wouldn't come here to work!.

Place the blame where the blame is due,stop blaming the little defenseless people.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

HE wont. Because see the supporters or illegal mexican immigrants have to say EVERYONE can come over. Or they would appear racist and hypocrites thats why they wont answer the question.

YOU cant say one group of people have the right to cross illegally with no repercussions then on the flip side say a iranian, iraqi, irish, russian cant do it.

LOL I answered all your questions , not my fault you have your head somewhere else...

LOL I'm going out to the streets... you two guys are funny.. I will answer if someone else comes in between you 2 asses and me..

[edit on 3-8-2010 by MilzGatez]

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join