It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SOme of you simply don't understand what illegal immigration does to this country

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
maybe more of an infinite indentured servitude than slavery... except one will never gain freedom from the debt you owe to the new master/employer... the transportation, food, clothing, lodging and other necessities provide in the old days are the health care and all the social welfare programs today... but like i said, this time theirs no way to work off the debt to the master... youll owe till you die..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
"Its the illegals fault,its the corporations fault, no its the peoples fault for not addressing this sooner, No its our great great great grandfathers faults, no its the governments fault, no its non hispanics fault, no its rich peoples fault, ect ect.."

More than enough blame to pass around.

So why dont we just say "its everyones fault", and start enforcing ALL OF THOSE PROBLEMS? Not just one over the other, but ALL.

Kick out the illegals, Fine/Jail corporations who practice these crimes, Curse our great great great grandfathers, DEMAND government action to enforce our existing laws, FINE the rich who continue to use these people as slave labor, and point out all of those ignorant people out there who just like to throw the race card around.
NO Amnesty.

Problem solved.

"...but...but..they are just people who want to do work we wont do"..

Really? Those who use this excuse HAVE NO EXCUSE.

I would be more than happy to lay concrete, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to work at a butcher/meat factory, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to serve you your burger witha side of fries, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to build homes, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to work any job they are currently taking away from me.

ok lets see what other BS excuse we can use to promote illegal immigration...

"..Oh, this is only a racist move.."

Last time I checked, we are a nation of ALL COLORS. We are a nation from ALL cultures. We ARE a nation who accepts all people, of all faith, even when they kill thousands of our own people. We are a nation that accepts ANYONE, as long as they go through the proper avenues to get here.

...so is there any other BS excuse to keep them here?

Im sorry, I cant think of anymore, because there IS NO REAL excuse for illegal immigration.

If I missed one, be more than willing to point it out to me, I will be more than happy to counter argue your case.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ker2010

LOL if you came illegally and rob my houses/stores? I'll feel the same way if an legal did the same.. Robbery is robbery no matter who did it but have to pay the price.

If a illegal robbed you in the back of your head you wouldnt think:

"Damn if they just secured the borders and enforced the laws this guy would not have been here to rob me?"

sure you wouldnt

[edit on 3-8-2010 by ker2010]

Man,, use something else please.. because MY NEIGHBOR for YEARS could Come on to my property and shoot me in the head.. or A NEIGHBOR that been living in that area for YEARS but 3 Streeets down the road could come and ROB my house, hell, even the next door neighbor might rob me.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MilzGatez

Still waiting for the answer to this:

Ill ask you the same question. Do we allow everyone to come in our country unchecked at free will? Say a 747 full of Iranians fly into JFK airport. They have no passports or documentations. Do we let them come in and stay? Say ah these guys just want the American dream come on in. Nah we dont need your papers or a background check. I mean is this cool with you or not?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

I would be more than happy to lay concrete, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to work at a butcher/meat factory, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to serve you your burger witha side of fries, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to build homes, Ive done it before.
I would be more than happy to work any job they are currently taking away from me.

Not all Americans share your opinion

I should know. I have American relatives and friends who won't do certain jobs. At least I'm willing to admit the truth about my relatives and friends.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Still waiting for the answer to this:

Ill ask you the same question. Do we allow everyone to come in our country unchecked at free will? Say a 747 full of Iranians fly into JFK airport. They have no passports or documentations. Do we let them come in?

I didnt see this one but hmm why you throwing all this dumb silly questions?

Do you even remember Ellis Island? here seems like you did .. en.wikipedia.org...

Yawns... bye bye now

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

reply to post by ANOK

Dont start that propaganda. Every country every piece of land on the face of this earth was attained by conquest and wars. Not just America.

I never said they didn't, what's your point?

But now we are suppose to be more civilized have countrys and laws. Times change.

Have they changed? Been to Iraq lately? Who writes the laws?

But you miss my point really. I was just saying that your argument against illegal immigration is pretty week. Americans seem to pick and choose what parts of their history they take credit for and make excuses for the less desirable parts.

What you are suggesting is if we wanted Mexico we could go take it by force.

Huh?

Your saying borders and laws dont matter. So is it safe to say we can go take Canada by force as well.

I don't agree with borders in some cases and I don't agree with all laws, there is no one or the other.

I think your American paranoia has got you thinking that everyone wants to invade and kill ya lol.

America is not the only country with immigration problems and Mexican are not the only illegal immigrants.

I'm a Brit, and when I first moved to the US I lived in a community with a lot of illegal Brits in Florida. They all had jobs, good jobs not 'illegal immigrant jobs', kids in school etc. No one even questioned them. Now if they had brown skin...I never hear anything about the thousands of Asian illegals in the city I live in now either, you only hear about the dozen or so Mexicans hanging out up the street.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I see you wont answer the question. Wonder why

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
The United States Military Is suppose to protect those that can't protect themselves.
The National Guard will not show up in my County until when?
This is how many we let die this month in my county.

July was the second-deadliest month on record for illegal immigrants crossing in Southern Arizona, with 59 bodies ending up at the Pima County Medical Examiner's Office.
azstarnet.com...

Because of the slow deployment of troops to border how many more are going to die this summer?
The Commander and Chief seems to be stalling.
But many here are blaming deaths on employers.
Employers can not stop the deaths at the border only the Government and States can.
If you or the Government or the national guard guys that have not applied to protect these people and are supporting illegal crossings you support 50 a month or more dieing each month.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Maybe not some of the people you hang with and know, but there are PLENTYof people who I KNOW who would. And I know there are PLENTY of Americans that will as well.

So what does that say about your family.friends?

And Im sorry if I am taking this the wrong way, but are you insinuating that I am not telling the truth?

Are you able to debunk any of the other points I mentioned? Or are you doing like I think you are doing, and that is grasping at straws with this "I dont know anybody" crap?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I just did... be smart enough and figure it out with the link i provided.. like i said Did you forget about Ellis Island?

"""with twelve million immigrants processed there by the US Bureau of Immigration.[13] After the Immigration Act of 1924 was passed, which greatly restricted immigration and allowed processing at overseas embassies, the only immigrants to pass through the station were displaced persons or war refugees."""""

By a system similar like that ... No papers,no proof, no nothing, you just not coming in..

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK

reply to post by ANOK

Dont start that propaganda. Every country every piece of land on the face of this earth was attained by conquest and wars. Not just America.

I never said they didn't, what's your point?

But now we are suppose to be more civilized have countrys and laws. Times change.

Have they changed? Been to Iraq lately? Who writes the laws?

But you miss my point really. I was just saying that your argument against illegal immigration is pretty week. Americans seem to pick and choose what parts of their history they take credit for and make excuses for the less desirable parts.

What you are suggesting is if we wanted Mexico we could go take it by force.

Huh?

Your saying borders and laws dont matter. So is it safe to say we can go take Canada by force as well.

I don't agree with borders in some cases and I don't agree with all laws, there is no one or the other.

I think your American paranoia has got you thinking that everyone wants to invade and kill ya lol.

America is not the only country with immigration problems and Mexican are not the only illegal immigrants.

I'm a Brit, and when I first moved to the US I lived in a community with a lot of illegal Brits in Florida. They all had jobs, good jobs not 'illegal immigrant jobs', kids in school etc. No one even questioned them. Now if they had brown skin...I never hear anything about the thousands of Asian illegals in the city I live in now either, you only hear about the dozen or so Mexicans hanging out up the street.

This wouldnt have anything to do with the fact that MOST illegal aliens are from Mexico.

So say we bordered ireland and it was whites coming in using our system and getting freebies noone would have a problem with it?

ugh whatever buddy. Your racist card is old and worn out.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

I just did... be smart enough and figure it out with the link i provided.. like i said Did you forget about Ellis Island?

"""with twelve million immigrants processed there by the US Bureau of Immigration.[13] After the Immigration Act of 1924 was passed, which greatly restricted immigration and allowed processing at overseas embassies, the only immigrants to pass through the station were displaced persons or war refugees."""""

By a system similar like that ... No papers,no proof, no nothing, you just not coming in..

OK so this should apply to mexicans as well correct

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Hispanics are a white people
Check it out on the Census web page.
It is not racist when white groups disagree!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
If it is racist when white groups disagree then all home owner associations are Racist!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Common Good

So what does that say about your family.friends?

Says my friends and relatives are Americans and have the freedom to decide what jobs they will and will not do.

but are you insinuating that I am not telling the truth?

Nope, just that a lot of people won't admit they have relatives like mine. I, like you, would do any job as well if I needed to.

I don't have to debunk the rest of your post. It is just opinion. You say illegals aren't needed here and should be deported and I say that illegals have always been here helping this great nation.

Once again, you want illegals to stay out, tell Congress to find a system where employers can't hire them.

I got a feeling that isn't going to happen.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Who did these jobs before the influx of illegals? Thats right americans did. If you pay a FAIR wage the jobs would be filled.

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There is locked gated communities in America that me as a White guy are not allowed into!
Are they Racist?

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gmoneycricket
There is locked gated communities in America that me as a White guy are not allowed into!
Are they Racist?

LOL good example i guess that community is racist cause they have restrictions of who can and cant come in!!

posted on Aug, 3 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by MilzGatez

OK so this should apply to mexicans as well correct

LOL I like how you trying to have everything pointed down to the Mexicans... arent we talking about immigrants in this thread?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join