It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

Thanks, lazy me missed that

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by dudez

Fair enoughs - though I just feel in this instances there isn't much contrast to bring up.

And there's nothing imagined about how phones take pictures. They're pretty crap. I haven't really bothered looking at the photos too seriously, but there are plenty of hazes and blurs following that orb etc ... Person just probably wasn't paying tonnes of attention.

Am sure with enough research someone could recreate this photo buuuuut why would you want to?

And yes, I already explained where my information comes from. ATS'ers just can't make up their freaking mind. I tell them where I get my info from it's 'why are you bothering to tell us this?!!!!' - I don't tell them it's all sarcasms and omgs you're lying or being odd. I don't really care what the majority of ATS persons think any more but certain members of the community seem to think they're perfect humble essay writers.

Last photo isn't a toilet nozzle.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Pinke]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog
I must have looked at that first picture at least a hundred times...

And I'll be damned if I can see a child in it. The shape is totally off, it's far too smooth and shiny, looks nothing like hair..

The so-called hand is clearly a blotch of paint - uk today has already posted a picture demonstrating that...

The yellow-orange orb/egg/blob is not a human being. Categorically not.

I really wish we can find a logical solution here - for ukt's peace of mind, and to pique my own curiosity!

Things that make you go 'hmmmmmm...'

Maybe this will help with your perception;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93170b70e220.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9c682e128e0.jpg[/atsimg]

It's amazed me so much this is generated by noise or signal disturbance captured by unreliable probable CMOS sensor from a mobile phone digital camera. It's a 3D images resemblances of a blonde little girl.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I rescaled the image to show "the hand"

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by dudez

Thank you SO MUCH for taking a look at that last pic dudez...

I really need to ask for your help here, or ANYONE that is following this thread, to help me get the exif data removed from the pics.

I really don't know how to do it myself, and I know how crucial it is.

I sent a u2u to 308, who offered to do it, but haven't heard from him yet, I'm sure he's probably just busy.

I REALLY need your brother to participate in this thread because a professional opinion would obviously go a long way in maybe resolving this mystery.

I'm going to pop round to the house tonight to have a pic taken of the back door closed from the outside, just to prove to people that it was definately not a storm door, and no way was the pic taken through glass.

I will post it on the thread tomorrow.

Thank you dudez

Oh I'll get a pic for you as well of the room where I had that pic taken.
That will show exactly what furnishings are in there.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Hey EasternShadow,

I just want to explain something on this thread, not to you in particular, but to everyone who believes it is a child, and I'd like to do it from both perspectives.

Now if I was an ATS member reading this thread, seeing the pics, I guess to be fair, I would probably think " hoax ", its just got to be some kind of hoax. Or the OP was mistaken and didn't see the child. It's all a load of rubbish.

Because lets face it, these pics, to anyone who is sceptical about the existence of the paranormal, cannot possibly be real. Because they are very strange photographs.

Plus, as I've stated in a previous post, it does look like a child in a way, especially with the handprint.

So I understand exactly why you are all very sceptical about this, and I respect your views and opinions.

But lets look at it from MY perspective now.
I've gone round to my friends house, wanted a quick pic taken to post over on BTS, and the pic with the yellow " thing " is taken. Looking at it on the phone, it just looked weird, but the definition wasn't nearly as clear as when I examined it the following day on E-mail.

So, more pics got taken, again all weird, so yeah, we thought Urgh ????
I'm stood there, got no arms now, and again it's Urgh !!! ???

We go inside the house, few more pics and all blurry as in the third pic I posted.

I was pretty shaken up, made a coffee, had a cig, asked my friends niece to bang the yellow object thing through to me on E-mail, and tbh never intended to do a thread on it, because I know how sceptical people are on here.

BUT then I examined it closely the following day, and KNEW that this was certainly possibly paranormal, and not just a cam fault.

I haven't slept properly since it happened, I've got insomnia, and lucky to get 2 or 3 hrs sleep a night if that.

At first it was because of the pics, but then it was because of the thread, the fact that some members were calling me a hoaxer and liar.
The desire to prove my innocence became overwhelming, all consuming, and it deflected my attention in a way from what I really should be concerned about, which is WHAT the hell is in those pics

So I can't argue any more on this thread, I'm done with arguing, you either believe me or you don't. It doesn't matter anymore.

There was no child
It was not taken through glass
It was not a hoax
It was not a balloon or lollipop
The photographer had me in full length for the pic.

They are the facts and the truth.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Oh I hope you don't feel you have to do that on account of what I said. I was just trying to sort out in my mind what the thing I perceived to be a storm door frame was because I am trying to figure out how it might play in dispersing light in the big blob photo. There was so much yellow glow in that photo. I'm trying to figure out if it was reflection or "bloom". I had a webcam that made things glow pink. I couldn't afford a proper digital camera back then so I took this cheap thing to my niece's wedding and ended up with some pics with the kids glowing pink as if they had an aura.

edit to clarify my post is in response to your other post saying you would go around to take another photo of the door from the exterior.

As for the child I do think you have to see how we see a child there. At least the hand of one. If you state there was not a visible child there that still leaves it fair to speculate there was a paranormal manifestation of something appearing to be a child there. I'm sorry if that upsets you. I just don't know how else to explain there being a hand there going off the information we have been presented. I stay with this thread not to harass you but because it's quite an interesting phenomena to examine. I wish ATS had been around 31 years ago to help me analyze an audio tape I once had of an odd phenomenon. Unfortunately the tape has degraded badly in this time and now I have misplaced it.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Why was the person taking the picture inside the house rather than outside that seems a little odd to me, seems like you couldn't have produced this had the cameraman/woman been outside.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Mossboss16

Why was the person taking the picture inside the house rather than outside that seems a little odd to me,

...And just what's wrong with that?

Uk's already mentioned she wasn't planning on making a thread and she wasn't ghosthunting or anything like that, she was just hanging out with friends and they was taking pictures which is what happens more often than not when hanging out with friends.

I mean from what she's said it wasn't like the pictures were choreographed and pre-planned etc... Pictures just happen where ever you are, inside or out.

I don't really see what could possible be weird, odd, suspicious or controversial about that?

But maybe I've misunderstood what you've said/mean here because It seems like an odd thing to say from my point of view.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
It's not weird to you that someone is standing outside while the other person taking the picture is inside???? why would you do that why wouldnt she either be inside and get her picture taken or the camera person outside taking it, i dont understand how you think this is normal

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I never saw this post and I've already edited my previous one so maybe you should read what I added which explains how not every picture taken by someone is choreographed....Pictures just happpen where ever you are.

Or in my case they do as when I'm with friends pictures aren't planned, they just happen.

...I'm actually really surprised you or anyone can think this is weird.

ETA: Pictures are/can be a spur of the moment type of thing...It's not a conspiracy.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

But both pictures that she added the person taking the picture was inside and she was outside through a glass door, i understand sometimes pictures arent planned but i mean come on if they wanted to take good pictures you wouldnt take it through a door.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

To me it seems normal. We do this all the time at my house. I'm in the kitchen...kids are outside waving to me...I grab my cell phone and snap a picture. It's often a good way to get the kids in good lighting without having to deal with sunlight glaring on the lens.

Edit...she has already clarified there was no glass door there. Some of us just thought there was because the artifacts appeared to be reflections in a glass door. And because there is some sort of weatherstripping or something that can be mistaken for the frame of a glass door. But there is in fact no glass door there.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SheeplFlavoredAgain

Oh no, please don't think that post was directed personally at you, it wasn't

It was just to try explain why I'm not prepared to keep repeating myself on here to any members who express an opinion stating there was definately a child, etc.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion, which I greatly respect, but tbh, its making me ill and stressing me out having to repeat the same things.

So I wanted to do that post to explain why I may not reply to comments on here stating that it was a hoax or child etc, because I've made it clear so many times on this thread that it wasn't.

I want to post the pic of the door because that will definately then eliminate from the investigation any possibility of glass being involved, which may help the professional or amateur photographers on here when the exif data is posted.

Maybe it was cam problems, I really don't know ???

I hope it was, and I'll do everything I can to answer any questions to help on this.

Peace

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Well, have you thought that maybe those 2 images were took shortly afterwards perhaps?

Just a thought.

Anyway, the 3rd image added was took from inside the house so not all the images have been took from this same spot.

i understand sometimes pictures arent planned but i mean come on if they wanted to take good pictures you wouldnt take it through a door.

And criticising for the place of the picture taking seems a bit unnecesary to be honest. I mean like I said, pictures happen wherever and they don't need to be pre-planned...... they just happen.

The fact that uk was outside and the picture taker was inside means nothing really, what matters is what was caught on the photograph itself.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mossboss16
Why was the person taking the picture inside the house rather than outside that seems a little odd to me, seems like you couldn't have produced this had the cameraman/woman been outside.

To get me in a full length shot.

She was stood in the doorway.

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

reply to post by Rising Against

But both pictures that she added the person taking the picture was inside and she was outside through a glass door, i understand sometimes pictures arent planned but i mean come on if they wanted to take good pictures you wouldnt take it through a door.

Have you read this thread ???

The glass door ??

What glass door ??

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

It's not weird to you that someone is standing outside while the other person taking the picture is inside???? why would you do that why wouldnt she either be inside and get her picture taken or the camera person outside taking it, i dont understand how you think this is normal

No this is not wierd at all it`s just the situation it was taken in simple as that.... i have been inside and taken a picture of someone outside granted not very often at all but that doesn`t make it wierd.

My personal view as i t does look like a childs hand on the open door ... and there wasn`t a child there..... so i`d be spooked cos it must me a ghost :-/

[edit on 6-8-2010 by discobiskit]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
I've gone round to my friends house, wanted a quick pic taken to post over on BTS, and the pic with the yellow " thing " is taken.

Why on Earth would that "quick pic" be taken through a window or sliding glass door?

Your story doesn't make any sense. You dressed yourself to look good, go over to your friends house so they can take a picture of you for BTS. And the photo is taken through glass?

Do you understand why that sounds fishy/unbelievable/hoaxish?

If you don't understand why that sounds fishy, then you aren't being honest with us or yourself.

(UPDATE)
Further to add, this photo is 100% hoax.

The yellow orb photo CLEARLY is taken through glass as you can see all kinds of reflections, but you posted a photo on page 16 or so that CLEARLY demonstrates that the photo was take through a door way that has no glass door.

This means there was glass deliberately placed in between the photographer and the subject. Ergo, this is a hoax.

Nice try kids.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by harrytuttle]

posted on Aug, 6 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Your story doesn't make any sense. You dressed yourself to look good, go over to your friends house so they can take a picture of you for BTS. And the photo is taken through glass?

As has been mentioned hundreds of times by now, the picture wasn't taken through glass at all.

The door was open when the picture was took.

Also, she didn't go round to her friends house for the sole purpose of having 1 picture took like you're hinting at (in the quoted text above) for BTS ya know.

She was hanging out at a friends house and while she was there, she wanted a picture took for BTS.... What's wrong with that?

EDIT IN REPLY TO THE EDITED SECTION OF YOUR POST:

The yellow orb photo CLEARLY is taken through glass as you can see all kinds of reflections, but you posted a photo on page 16 or so that CLEARLY demonstrates that the photo was take through a door way that has no glass door.

I disagree, there is no reflections at all, it looks like what's caused by camera motion than anything else.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join