It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by 308

I've messaged you 308 just to tell you that another member on here has also kindly offered to do it as well.

So the exif data should hopefully be sorted soon, I just need to get hold of my friends niece to give her the E-mail addy.

I'll try over the weekend.....

peace

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mossboss16
I think its funny how the only people saying that there is no door there is the original poster and her friend, its actually a really stupid thing to say because there is obviously a door there.

If you read the thread properly, the reference was to no " storm door " there !!

Oh or were you actually referring to there must be a storm door there ?

In that case...urm NO !!

[edit on 7-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

I do want more pics taken and obviously I will at some point. As regards a pic on here of the child, it would not be up to me to make that decision.
I would have to contact the childs mother for consent on this first.

Over the past week, I have discussed in depth with my friend and another person that was present that night, certain theories as to what actually occured.

Now my friend and her family have to live in that house, and I actually think that if the paranormal did occur that night, then whatever manifested in that pic is not attached to me, it's attached to the house....

The reason behind this is because my daughter takes numerous pics of me whenever she comes up to see me, and there has never been any problems. Just normal pics.

My friend is currently having work done on her back garden, where this pic was taken.
Its actually quite a large garden, and a lot of digging work has been done.

So I'm wondering if something was maybe disturbed during this work ?

It's only a theory, but this family is pretty spooked out at the moment, as I'm sure everyone can appreciate due to the nature of these pics.

I have to respect their feelings in all this, my friend has so far been VERY kind in allowing her lounge, back door and part of her back garden to be posted on here.

So please, if more info is required, make sure it really is vital.

That is why no more pics have been taken of me yet, and they could well be ok, but with the events and resulting pics from that night, I am certainly not going to pressurise her into taking more pics just at the moment....but will as soon as possible.

Hope this helps.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I can see how all of this is bothering you to a great extent. What you must come to grips with is the fact that you might never know what caused these photos and will just have to live with it.

You might want to start a diary of sorts, just in case this sort of thing happens to you again, you will have all of the info in one place.

I truly hope that you can come to some sort of satisfactory explanation for yourself anyways, as you are the one that will have to deal with it.

I am at a loss as to what the hell happened that night but can imagine how it has spooked you.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

You have no idea tribewilder how much this has screwed me up

I can't sleep, I can't eat much, its on my mind ALL the time....

I wake up its there...I go to bed its there....

I wish it had never happened to me, I wish I could be the fun loving person that you all knew so well over on BTS again.

But it did happen and its freakin driving me mad.

I just want it to go away, and some other stuff that's happening to go away as well .....

Seriously Tribewilder I'm in a mess here....

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Hey UK,

When dealing with the paranormal, a lot of times there are no answears. I have manyy cases still open because of the fact we cannot explain what is going on. There are things happening around us all the time, and this may be a case of "wrong place at the right time". Truth is, you may never know the answear. The thing you cannot do is let it affect your life the way it is doing. Turn the page. The person who mentioned a journel is right, keep logging anything out of the ordenary. Keep pictures of anything werid. If things continue to get "werid" then seek out some help in the paranormal field.

I have been involved with 2 cases were the persons became so obsessed with finding the answears, that it literialy took there lives away. One was looking for answears and started seeing them everywere. A simple thing as a blade of grass would send her off the deep end saying, "this blade of grass was,nt here before, now it is. What does it mean?" She ended up divorced and childless and is stuck with finding answears.

The bottom line is this. You may never know the answear, and maybe you are not supposed to. Do not let it consume your life. You can u2 me anytime, and if you feel you need paranormal reserch help, let me know. I have friends in the UK.

Be Well

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by DeltaGhostHunter

Hey DGH...

Thanks so much for your reply and your offer of paranormal research help is actually something I may contact you about at some time.

Its actually to do with another matter that I've not revealed on this thread.

If I experience any more strange phenomena on my pics, I'll certainly let you know as well, your friends in the UK could well help me then.

I'm just waiting to see if this can be definitively proved by the photography experts on here first, that it was definately a cam problem.

I guess the paranormal is almost impossible to prove, even if the exif data points towards it, I guess there would still be doubt in some peoples minds

Take care

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ommadawn
I cannot believe there's twenty pages of discussion about this one dodgey picture.

Going back to the original title, it say photos - plural.
So where are the other photos?

I say delete this whole topic - it's wasting everyone's time.

Speak for your self, if you're time's wasted then see you later, waste no more .. my time isn't wasted, i've enjoyed this thread from the start and will continue to take an interest.

Regards

Satellite1

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by EasternShadow

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog
I must have looked at that first picture at least a hundred times...

And I'll be damned if I can see a child in it. The shape is totally off, it's far too smooth and shiny, looks nothing like hair..

The so-called hand is clearly a blotch of paint - uk today has already posted a picture demonstrating that...

The yellow-orange orb/egg/blob is not a human being. Categorically not.

I really wish we can find a logical solution here - for ukt's peace of mind, and to pique my own curiosity!

Things that make you go 'hmmmmmm...'

Maybe this will help with your perception;
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/93170b70e220.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b9c682e128e0.jpg[/atsimg]

It's amazed me so much this is generated by noise or signal disturbance captured by unreliable probable CMOS sensor from a mobile phone digital camera. It's a 3D images resemblances of a blonde little girl.

[edit on 6-8-2010 by EasternShadow]

It more resembles the peanut m&m character than a child, even with your analasys it looks nothing like a child ..

Satellite1

[edit on 7-8-2010 by satellite1]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

This is my theory and i don't know if it ever been proven. It's based on many ghost stories I've read and from my own observation.

1. Being frighten trigger your mind to seeing things that is considered paranormal. Other effects you feel as if there 'others' nearby watching you. And you become more sensitive to your atmosphere. My observation, it is completely normal. Don't worry about it. Ignore it, remain calm and get busy. It is better if you are not alone. If you can't concentrate, play some music or sing your own favorite song.

2. Don't trust your feeling. You can be tricked.

3. Do not trust your eyes, you can be tricked too. That's how we see magic. Think about magician performing his show.

4. Our mind work mysteriously but it's a wonder. Be aware that you can also daydream and imagine anytime anywhere. Knowing this will help you a lot.

5. You have the control. It's your mind, eyes and feeling. Use it.

6. Lastly don't worry. There is nothing out there.

Sharing can relieve your stress. Knowing that you are not alone. Post anything if you find weird. Try to record it either with camcorder or camera. Please use CCD base image sensor or any analog camera if possible.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Have you tried having a conversation with a professional counselor? If it is disturbing you as much as you describe, perhaps you should. And please, don't misinterpret my post as anything other then providing advice on how to ease your mind.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I got the first two photos by email today and have used the online exif reader site (exifdata.com) recommended by 308 earlier in the thread to get the exif data.

I have screen captures of the summary data and will cut and paste the detailed data into this post as well.

Unfortunately, I don't think it'll be much help, as the aperture and shutter speed are not included

But here it all is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd1d355c9833.jpg[/atsimg]

System
File Name
Photo0128.jpg
File Size
692 kB
File Modify Date
2010:08:07 15:24:38-04:00
File Permissions
rw-r--r--

File
File Type
JPEG
MIME Type
image/jpeg
Exif Byte Order
Little-endian (Intel, II)
Image Width
Image Height
Encoding Process
Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample
Color Components
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling
YCbCr4:2:2 (2 1)

JFIF
JFIF Version
Resolution Unit
None
X Resolution
Y Resolution

IFD0
Make
Samsung
Model
GT-S5230
Orientation
Rotate 90 CW

Exif IFD
Exif Version
Create Date
2010:07:30 21:06:24
Exif Image Width
Exif Image Height

Interop IFD
Interop Index
R98 - DCF basic file (sRGB)
Interop Version

IFD1
Compression
JPEG (old-style)
Thumbnail Offset
Thumbnail Length

Composite
Image Size
2048x1536
Thumbnail Image
(Binary data 15446 bytes)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3d7ed903ab29.jpg[/atsimg]

System
File Name
Photo0144.jpg
File Size
966 kB
File Modify Date
2010:08:07 15:29:45-04:00
File Permissions
rw-r--r--

File
File Type
JPEG
MIME Type
image/jpeg
Exif Byte Order
Little-endian (Intel, II)
Image Width
Image Height
Encoding Process
Baseline DCT, Huffman coding
Bits Per Sample
Color Components
Y Cb Cr Sub Sampling
YCbCr4:2:2 (2 1)

JFIF
JFIF Version
Resolution Unit
None
X Resolution
Y Resolution

IFD0
Make
Samsung
Model
GT-S5230
Orientation
Rotate 90 CW

Exif IFD
Exif Version
Create Date
2010:07:30 21:16:43
Exif Image Width
Exif Image Height

Interop IFD
Interop Index
R98 - DCF basic file (sRGB)
Interop Version

IFD1
Compression
JPEG (old-style)
Thumbnail Offset
Thumbnail Length

Composite
Image Size
2048x1536
Thumbnail Image
(Binary data 20432 bytes)

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

See, you understand what I'm getting at: that there's no way you can mistake an egg shaped thing for a person's head - it's far too smooth and pointed for that..

Whether it's actually paranormal, I can't say, but it sure as sure isn't a person.

link   
Apologies; itchy trigger finger..

[edit on 7/8/10 by FunnyLittleFrog]

link   
3 post fail...

[edit on 7/8/10 by FunnyLittleFrog]

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by FunnyLittleFrog
See, you understand what I'm getting at: that there's no way you can mistake an egg shaped thing for a person's head - it's far too smooth and pointed for that..

Whether it's actually paranormal, I can't say, but it sure as sure isn't a person.

How can you be sure? In one photograph, where uk today's arms are moving, the effect of the motion blur is to make them appear almost invisible.

Couple that effect with the flash or light source, how can you say what effect the camera will create from the back of a person's head? It looks pretty obviously a person to me - it looks like a brightly-lit, albeit blurred and smoothed, swirl of hair.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EasternShadow

Thanks so much for your advice.

Its paredolia isn't it ??

I was warned about it earlier but not on this thread.

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

Have you tried having a conversation with a professional counselor? If it is disturbing you as much as you describe, perhaps you should. And please, don't misinterpret my post as anything other then providing advice on how to ease your mind.

[edit on 7-8-2010 by Myendica]

I'll be ok Myendica, and thanks for your support.....

I've had many years of strange things to contend with, but this particular event has just freaked me out a bit.

Have you had time to look at the exif data yet btw ??

If ever I need you to prove its cam malfunction, its now yeah.
So try your hardest

Hey you're quite sweet really

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by americandingbat

THANK YOU !!!

I definately owe you one.....

I just hope the data is helpful, and thanks x

posted on Aug, 7 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by damagedoor

Why don't we just wait and see what the exif data shows yeah ??

You think its a child, I know it isn't.

But lets just see what the data throws up.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join