It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

I just said " could it be ectoplasm ? " Plus yeah it was interesting.

I have no idea if the pic Myendica posted was real or not

Who knows ??

I just wanted an answer on what definately caused the weird images in my pics.

Hey hellas, seriously if you as a photographer, because you seem to know a lot on the subject, are 100% convinced that cam malfunction was the answer to this mystery then I have to accept it. I'll always have doubt on it but if evidence is shown to support this then I'll go with it, unless anyone else proves otherwise.

But I need a 100% guarantee on this yeah....

Do we have a deal ??

Can you prove it ??

[edit on 8-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by uk today
reply to post by Hellas

I just said " could it be ectoplasm ? " Plus yeah it was interesting.

I have no idea if the pic Myendica posted was real or not

Who knows ??

I just wanted an answer on what definately caused the weird images in my pics.

Hey hellas, seriously if you as a photographer, because you seem to know a lot on the subject, are 100% convinced that cam malfunction was the answer to this mystery then I have to accept it. I'll always have doubt on it but if evidence is shown to support this then I'll go with it, unless anyone else proves otherwise.

But I need a 100% guarantee on this yeah....

Do we have a deal ??

Can you really prove, beyond doubt, that it was ?? Put my mind at rest ??

Why open a Thread when you want 100% proof? How could someone from this forum possibly say what really happen there without being there?

Because only you and the person taking your pic know definately

I'm a photographer not a psychic, so all I can give you is just my view. And everybody else who has not the slightest idea of photography but "paranormal" experiences can give you their theories.

So I don't see how you will get proof

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Well I do know that night that there was no-one standing between me and the photographer, I know there was no balloon, lollipop, orange, or the like in the way of the shot.

I know the pic was not taken through glass, and yet there appears to be a radiance to the yellow object that seems to glow . Its very strange.

I know there was no hoax involved.

So I do have doubts on cam malfunction, massive doubts, especially as 2 different phones were used as well.

I'm starting to accept the fact that the chances of getting a definitive answer to this are remote, but I still live in hope, you just never know....

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I know photography and have had paranormal experiences. cameras don't often help you in a paranormal experience. I think people are misinformed on how much a camera can pic up that the eyes can't. This happened a while ago now, and I just think you should have done more to do something about it, instead of just explaining to us why there wasn't a kid there. I would have left my thread a while ago if I was going around in circles like this.

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I think this will remain a mystery, one of those random events that appears paranormal, could be paranormal, but is not neccessarily paranormal at all

I think everyone that has participated will have a personal take on it.

You either believe it was, or you believe it wasn't.

I think it was, but that is just my belief.

I hope you can appreciate though why I felt the need to do the thread, it was a VERY strange night.

I really have appreciated all the replies and help given to me on this thread, and maybe one day the mystery will be solved....or maybe not ??

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

I think the reason you posted this, comes down to just a few comments made throughout this thread. One of which took place on page one. Then you more or less reiterated that same mentality twice throughout the thread. I will edit later to include quotes of what those statements were. check back in an hour. or feel free to guess the posts Im going to show as my opinion of why you posted this...

edit add:

Originally posted by skillz1
your hot so just post any old photos and ill take a look lol

reply to post by defcon5

The other thing is, when the photo was taken, I told my friends niece I wanted it full length to get my new boots in !!
Yeah ok..sad but whatever !!

[edit on 5-8-2010 by uk today]

reply to post by blupblup

Plus what is that on my chest in that picture as well ???

Check em out....

Oh and the person that took the pic is 100% that she got a full length shot of me in...Yeah I wanted my boots in the shot !!
You KNOW that is typical me as well

But they're not even showing up in that pic at all......

[edit on 4-8-2010 by uk today]

These posts, to me, some up your reasoning behind this thread. Attention. We gave you logical explanations, but accepting it means, no more attention.

[edit on 8-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 8 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Hi UK. I don't know if this post is still active or if you'll come back to read this but if you do I would like to add a few comments here. Also to anyone else willing to listen.

As I read through this entire thread just now (wow that took awhile) I immediately thought of a situation that happened to me. I was burned at a place I used to work at (Echostar, in Denver, Co if anyone is interested) because of some not-so-professional like business I happened to see a certain member of the Executive staff engaging in. At first I did not make the connection between what I had saw (a certain officer of the company trying to get a co-employee of mine, we worked together, to sleep with him, even though he was married. I was there when he propositioned her and that is how I know about it. The next day I was fired for no reason, and she was fired a day afterwards. I never made the connection in my mind about what I had saw and the reason I was let go until like a year after it happened. Anyway I went to a Dish Network dealer's forum one day and decided to post my knowledge about the incidence and about everything that had transpired. Anyway everyone automatically jumped on me as a hoaxer and a liar, and an attention seeker. It didn't really bother me. But it did open up my eyes to the real nature of many humans.

As I've been browsing these forums I see the same type of behavior occurring all the time. People automatically calling strangers liars.

Many people on here have done that to you without knowing you. And that is just the way people are. There are probably people reading this comment and thinking I'm lying. That is just the way it is.

What I've personally made a decision to do is not to prejudge anyone or conclude anyone is lying to me without evidence of it.

I had dressed up nice to go out on a job interview a little afterwards and a salseman got me outside my house getting into my car. Listening to his salespitch for what he was offering I declined him. Asking me why, I said, hey it looks like a good product, but I don't have any money. He called me a liar, he said, come on man, look at the way you're dressed and this car, you can't tell me you don't have any money. I remember telling the man, "You shouldn't just assume strangers are liars, and calling a potential customer names won't help your business." He got the point.

To EVERYONE out there that always jumps on every thread and every person wanting to share something and calling them a liar, in real life, or in cyberspace, I propose this. Don't be so skeptical about everything and everyone.

If you don't know the person, assume they are telling the truth. Always give the person the benefit of the doubt. And who knows, maybe some day a stranger will give you the benefit of the doubt, instead of just assuming you are a liar.

If the person is lying, it will be revealed in time.

Well, that aside, I have to admit that did look like the back of a kids head. But I believe you when you say he wasn't standing there. But he may have been and you didn't remember. That is a possibility.

I believe it could be paranormal though. I came to the conclusion that you had something paranormal going on with you reading the OP of this thread. After learning you dabble into tarot card reading that was confirmed. And then reading you had poltergeist active did not surprise me either. Tarot card reading is a form of spiritism and has lead you in direct contact with wicked spirit beings whether you know it or not. They are not harmless like many claim, they can harrass you, and they do have the power to kill people. It is not a joke or a game. I would recommend getting rid of all your occultish stuff. Your invovlement in the occult, and your possession of objects used in spiritism is causing your problems. There might be more invovled, but this much is obvious....cont.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Skillz made a comment that has nothing to do with this thread. If he wanted to post that, it is down to skillz..not ME !!

What exactly is wrong with wanting a pic of myself with shorter, redder coloured hair than before, and wearing a particular item of clothing ??

On my chest in that particular pic I was referring to, appears to be a spider looking object, it looked rather a weird thing.

" check em out " is check the pictures out.

[edit on 9-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Calender

Thank you for your reply Calender, and I will reply to some of it by u2u as soon as I get chance.
On the matters relating to the tarot, etc, as I don't want to deflect away from the subject matter in the thread.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

but you said you were taking pics for BTS. the pic you actually got was more suited for this site than just a pic of you showin yourself off. This isnt myspace. I find it odd. and this is about attention.
I could venture to tell you what happened to you at 8 thats been causing you "paranormal" experiences, but when im right, it would seem too paranormal to you. buts its just observation. your a book, and the cover says most of it.

enjoy life. ciao

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

I’ve checked all of your posts in this thread, specifically in reply to your previous post and in total there are 3 full pages worth and the first page, as well as some of the second page, is surprisingly almost completely FULL of you claiming that this is a hoax all in a somewhat confrontational manner which isn’t what ATS should be about might I add. And feel free to check them yourself from the link above.

Then you go onto talk about how you think this could be a hoax instead of the mindless posts previously finally discussing the camera used etc. but still in a confrontational manner for some reason.

Now reading your posts about why you think this is a hoax, I thought you was quite an intelligent individual, in fact I thought your posts were interesting and quite enlightening to say the least, the ones that contributed anyway but your previous post here and what your trying to suggest seriously has to be one of the most ridiculous theories/posts on ATS I've ever seen...and I've seen my fair share.

It seems as though your just clutching at straws looking for any explanation no matter how silly or ridiculous it sounds in all honesty.

I mean what happened to you trying to contribute and debunk this?

Why have you all of a sudden turned into a jerk like that?

If I made this thread I think I would have left along time ago because of some of the posts here and I really wouldn’t be surprised if Uk did the same or asked to close this thread because it’s posts like your previous one which bring ATS down a level.

It’s seriously uncool and embarrasing to see as a member of this site.

Also this is interesting as well tbh....

These posts, to me, some up your reasoning behind this thread. Attention. We gave you logical explanations, but accepting it means, no more attention.

Soooooo because an explanation given isn't believed must mean said person wants attention and attention only.

That's interesting logic I'll give you that.

If you don't like the thread, alert a moderator, give a reason why you think it should be closed or moved to Hoax like you previously claimed it should be and move on.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

but you said you were taking pics for BTS. the pic you actually got was more suited for this site than just a pic of you showin yourself off. This isnt myspace. I find it odd. and this is about attention.
I could venture to tell you what happened to you at 8 thats been causing you "paranormal" experiences, but when im right, it would seem too paranormal to you. buts its just observation. your a book, and the cover says most of it.

enjoy life. ciao

Yes I did post the thread to draw attention, but it was to draw attention to the strange object in the picture, NOT to draw attention to me.

As stated before, the pic was intended for BTS purposes to be posted in the members pic thread there, but instead of a " normal " pic that I would have expected, instead I was confronted with this !

So, after being confronted with THIS particular weird, creepy pic, it seemed a good idea the following day to post it on ATS, after I had chance to examine it on my E-mail.

When pics are viewed on mobile phones, the definition etc does not seem as clear as when pics are viewed on a pc.
I was quite shocked when I saw this pic for the first time in all its detail the day after it had been taken.

I hope this clearly explains that to you.

ciao

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

your assesment of me being a jerk is an opinion. just like everythinf else anyone ever really said in this thread. I am intellectual, thank you. I am a nice person in real life. many people depend on me and like me and appreciate my hard work for the community. Unfortunately, on here, I dont care what opinions of me are. I try to give my truest opinion without being as mean as they originally sound. i thought i did a good job articulating my opinion.

enjoy

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I want someone to tell me and reassure me that this is NOT paranormal in any way and has a plausible, rational explanation.

This is NOT paranormal in any way and is very likely an overexposure, light glare or another plausible and rational explanation.

Many of the posters in this thread have come up with some great explanations as to what it could be - all rational and very plausible.

Except for the person who believes it is a foetus - that person needs to take a long walk outside and get some fresh air

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
Hey Uk

My first post and I didn't get to pic #2 until tonight---*yawn* past my bedtime, so didn't read all.

The first picture, to me, since there is no glass could be a double exposure? I see everything 'smeared' as though glass were there and I see other objects I note your leggings and boots are missing....

that are in pic #2--(since I didn't read all, I don't know of that was mentioned) and maybe your arms amd legs got mixed up?

Is that what you would call a 'cheap' camera..no harm meant.

Can you remember what the other child was wearing?-- the younger one you mentioned near the beginning who was further away playing.

I'm no expert, but I still wouldn't get myself all worked up over it. It's that there are joksters and such and stranger things have happened.

I took a picture of myself and I looked like my mother..scared the he** out of me. as she died in 1994....

bbl
sleep tight

If someone asks a sensible question, or point out a possible answer other than paranormal, do you not reply to that poster?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

The thing that has put doubt in my mind about accepting that this pic was down to cam problems etc, is that so many people seemed convinced that it was shot through glass, and that included some photography experts as well.

I have proved this to be untrue with the pics of the door.

So forgive me for not being completely reassured on this, and still leaving a paranormal possibility open.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

My apologies !!!

Forgive me, it has been quite a stressful week with this thread and trying to deal with other matters on my personal front.

Maybe it was a double exposure ???
Maybe that is the answer, please don't think I'm ruling it out, because I'm not.

The child was wearing shorts and a T-shirt, I only saw him for a short while but phoned my friend to double check on this. She was pretty sure that was what he was wearing.

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

I don't see what that has to do with anything really, it's understandable that they believed it was shot through glass, after all, the picture is heavily distorted. But that just reinforces the rational explanations of camera issues/overexposure etc.

Personally I really like the idea that what you have captured is pollen as they tend to make spectacular yellow orbs, just like the one in your photo.

Were you using a flash with the camera?

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LiveForever8

I'm not sure tbh on the flash, I don't think so but I'd have to check.

Look, the conclusion I've reached is that for the purposes of drawing this thread to a close, I will accept it was camera malfunction of some sort, because to many people that have given their views on it definately being down to this, it would be a rational explanation.

But I intend to pursue this privately, away from ATS, because I personally cannot rule out paranormal, certainly as other strange things are happening in my life as well.

Thank you all for contributing.

UK today is now exiting the thread..........

:peace:

posted on Aug, 9 2010 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Sorry, the "odd" thing in the picture was your image.

If you hadn't wanted the attention, you might have tried a little harder to hide it.

jw

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join