It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this weird thing appearing on my photos ??

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

you mentions fetus, I'm just stating in general my opinion on the fetus idea. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

Now that small round yellow thing on the ground is definately NOT an orb or anything, I think its stuck to the ground.

But there is only 1 small yellow thing on the ground at the house.

Oh and the round blue looking small circle at the back of the photo we think is a reflection off the bike.

We were discussing this last night, funny enough !

[edit on 4-8-2010 by uk today]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Here's a photo of a blonde haired kid in the sunshine for reference. Notice, very blonde, very sunny:

So go back to this:
Original Photo
and see the difference. The yellow "head" in the OP is not hair. How could the hair be glowing from underneath?

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

you could view a lot through someone, in the right camera setting. For instance, if it were long exposure, if the "childs head" moved during the shutter, it would appear as if you could see through it.

perfect example you can see through him, and see the window pain behind him.

that picture came from this site. thehomebased.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Ahmose

you mentions fetus, I'm just stating in general my opinion on the fetus idea. I'm not trying to put words in your mouth.

Hey listen, I'm open minded but if that thing is proven to be an Alien foetus, then this chick is going to be having a nervous breakdown ok !!

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

if you took, that dirty blonde girl, and took the photo accidently, with a long exposure, it would be brighter, and translucent if she moved.

I don't think it was a kid though. Though not saying it isn't either.

edit: honestly, I dont know what it is, and really couldnt' cause even if I did know, couldnt be proven unless an eye witness confirmed.
edit: all I know is that it is 3d, and visible to the naked eye, I'd bet my house on it, I dont know about my car though.
[edit on 4-8-2010 by Myendica]

[edit on 4-8-2010 by Myendica]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coney

coney, I know its not a child.

I'm very pleased though that people are seriously examining these pics because something important might have been missed, overlooked.

I have to admit I never noticed the flags being visible till Truth pointed it out, so there may be more ???

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

You're scaring me now Myendica !

Please stay a skeptic, you're my best hope on here of finding a logical explanation for this.

That exif data better back up your theory.....its just got to !!

I'm off---been on here for hrs !! nite.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

well being a skeptic has gotten me a bad rap. Lost 1000 points, got u2u'd out the a$Z saying I'm rude. I'm trying to be empathetic.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Uk today, I'm stuck firmly on the fence on this one but here's a PS image of the original pic, inverted, with a curves adjustment. not saying what it is or isnt but it's interesting that its slightly anthropomorhic and has 2 eyes lol. btw, love the FM Boots.

img835.imageshack.us...

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Looks like a dragonball to me.....or it could be a bad exposure setting on the camera? I dropped my phone camera once ever since its taken some pretty funly photos

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
In the photo you provide of the doorway, I see clearly a white frame running along the bottom that looks like it is the frame for a glass "storm door". Is there such a door and if so, what was its position when the blob photo was taken? Lol I see what looks like a skull in that last photo...in the bottom right corner. I guess I'll end up seeing all sorts of odd things if I keep looking at these photos.

[edit on 4-8-2010 by SheeplFlavoredAgain]

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by satellite1
Wow some posters are keen on here, if you have your answers and the case is closed for you then good luck to you, move on, why stick around to be disrespectful
the OP is looking for answers and has even accepted some, but only she know's that there wasn't a child in the way in a yellow hoody or with blonde hair, there wasn't a balloon there, she seems genuine to me and she may have more to bring to this thread yet so the case is no way closed.

Respectfully

Satellite1

[edit on 3-8-2010 by satellite1]

You should never attack someone for expressing their opinion, even if it is different from your own. That is my opinion so please show some respect.

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

well if u look close, the yellow on the ground is blobbin and morphin everywhere

posted on Aug, 4 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
honestly to me..
it looks like the back of some little kids head
i mean.. you can even see the way his hair goes...

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I did a little color adjustment in an attempt to remove the overexposure.
I think its pretty obvious what this is a picture of:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/890a64a8ea7e.jpg[/atsimg]
It’s a child standing in front of the photographer, looking out the window at you.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by chunder

Originally posted by againuntodust
It appears to me that the ghost of Christmas past may be trying to warn you that your arms are going to be chopped off some time in the near future.

Either that or hoax.

Please keep us updated.

????

Posted as it was before the second picture showing no arms was posted ?

Sorry to repeat myself but have I got the timeline wrong, is this just one of those co-incidences or, or otherwise seems to me you should just ask againuntodust what's in the pictures as they seemed to know in advance ?

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by chunder

uk today did say in her OP, "Also in some photos, my arms were invisible."

I just assumed that was what was being referred to.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

Lol you are fast. I was about to post the same thing. here is what i have found:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e1c5f764b8ca.jpg[/atsimg]

There is a child between OP and camera and he/she is holding the door.

posted on Aug, 5 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
As with above, due to over exposure the yellow lighting is being intensified. You can see this on the door, the yellow which should be a dull whitish is vibrant yellow. Thusly a blond head would also be intensified. Also the black shows a "cowlick" type area in the head and layering out from it

Unless you show other photos the case is closed on this one in my books.

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join