It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The D4rk Kn1ght / October 28, 2011 / 10/28/2011 Mega Thread

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Addition:

De-constructing: D4rk Kn1ght; A Confession. Guilt Makes Me Post This
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by Death_Kron
started on 8/23/2011 @ 07:23 PM

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by subject x

At least it won't be long now 'til we find out how accurate he was.

Haven't all of his predictions been failures up to now? Are we looking for a 100% failure rate?

Depends on how you look at it. He said there'd be lights in the sky, which could be interpereted as the Norway spiral or any of several other sightings.

I feel pretty safe in assuming that 10/28/11 will be just another day, but we never really know until it gets here.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SouthernRain55

Originally posted by dgtempe

Originally posted by DocEmrick
DK's stuff was always entertaining. As for his prophecy coming true, there is no evidence of that. DK stated that there would be sounds from the sky, numerous craft, etc...but alas...none of that.

However, I do find it interesting that worldwide events are happening at an alarming rate. This year alone our culture has been dynamically affected by numerous natural and man-made disasters...and it's only July!
Therevare plenty of you tube videos about sounds from the sky
.....Even so I hope nothing will happen.

I have been keeping an eye out for those as well. The one that strikes me as very believable is the one of the sounds in Florida. Its truly odd. The family believes something weathered related (tornado or something) is occuring. She even calls 911 to report it. If you watch the video take time to read the uploader's description of the video. Just in case you (or someone else) hasn't watched it, here is the link...

www.youtube.com...

I saw something odd in the sky back in 2007 and again last week. Although the two incidents were very different... they made me think of DK's story.

I know something that sounds "exactly" like that. I used to hear it all of the time because where I worked as a net admin was a buch of chemical factories. One of them had this HUGE stack and they would have to burn off some excess gases occasionally. This thing would sometimes burn for hours and it sounded exactly like that. You could hear it from miles away and at around 5 miles out (where I lived) it would vibrate the walls of the house and rattle pictures. Sometimes it was so intense I'd go out and look up the hill from my house at the orange glow over the horizon. Sounded to me like they had setup the shuttle upside down and lit its engines.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Apollumi

I know something that sounds "exactly" like that. I used to hear it all of the time because where I worked as a net admin was a buch of chemical factories. One of them had this HUGE stack and they would have to burn off some excess gases occasionally. This thing would sometimes burn for hours and it sounded exactly like that. You could hear it from miles away and at around 5 miles out (where I lived) it would vibrate the walls of the house and rattle pictures. Sometimes it was so intense I'd go out and look up the hill from my house at the orange glow over the horizon. Sounded to me like they had setup the shuttle upside down and lit its engines.

I live about 20-30 minutes away from one of these chemical factories and I have saw the flame when going into town but never heard the noise...
I wonder if something similiar was near the Florida family's home? Could be a possible explanation. Thanks for sharing that Apollumi.

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
October 29th, 2011? Close enough to throw it into the card catalog for your consideration...

Whoa, I think We Really Misinterpreted The Meaning Of This Crop Circle
by Ghost375
started on 8/20/2011 @ 11:29 PM

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by stupid girl

My personal contribution to get swallowed up & ignored is the possibility that the "Dark Knight" refers to one of the last two horsemen of the apocalypse or the appearance of antichrist himself.

One of the theories behind 10/28/2011 is that it may be the beginning or half-way point of the great tribulation of the Book of Revelations, so the antichrist (of whom it is written, is actually supposed to be revealed at this halfway point) being the "Dark Knight" and being revealed at this point would seem to fit.

Maybe, maybe not.

Originally posted by dragonlight

My two cents worth to get lost in yet another thread dedicated to DK is that is definitely has something to do with Project Bluebeam

Ive been thinking the same thing aswell, so trying to join some dots (not many dots though ha ha) here goes.

As mentioned somewhere in another thread on "D4rk N1ght" the 4 and the 1 could represent the 41st president evil, Mr NWO himself George Bush sr.

Add to this Project Blue Beam with its ideals of false flags and terror, which could include Aliens, or the following according to this article found here, fourth stage

educate-yourself.org...

The goal of this deals with global Satanic ghosts projected all around the world in order to push all populations to the edge of hysteria and madness, to drown them into a wave of suicide, murder and permanent psychological disorders. After the Night of the Thousand Stars, worldwide populations will be ready for the new messiah to re-establish order and peace at any cost, even at the cost of abdication of freedom.

New messiah eh? Technically anti-christ, loss of freedom and a reduction in world populace due to people losing it and doing the dirty work for the NWO, without them getting their own hands dirty, and finally, RIDING INTO TO TOWN TO SAVE THE DAY ON THEIR MAGNIFICENT STEED JUST LIKE A KNIGHT

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
My friends it is quite foolish to live your life following a prophecy that you have no control over.
Preparation for the darkest times is always a tool we can use.
I for one, believe that, given all the knowledge we have, the news we see, the stories we read, the historical evidence/theories we are given, and the outlook of life that we can perceive for the near future; we too have the ability to understand and create a vision of doom.

Look to the good of humanity to overcome the deathblow. Do not sit and abstain from the reality which we live in. Bad times are here but yet with loyal company, good and hope remains. Sounds in the sky may make the earth tremble, visions may make the eye blink, and powerful blasts may destroy the body....but time is here to stop that before it happens. Trust in your fellow man.

Dark Knights theory is one that hasn't truly caught my eye nor has any of it truly happened. His prophecy is too vague for me to give true insight. Loud noises, strange things, etc....That is my final opinion on said subject.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Addition:

Ominous Oct 28, 2011 "Dark Night" Warning To ATSers = Excerpt Summary To Date @ DN & Captiva Said
by ignant
started on 8/25/2011 @ 02:18 AM

As the day draws close it may take special effort on my part to keep up with compiling these threads; I expect their number to approach infinity...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Just a reminder, since this tidbit may have been lost in the shuffle:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are

May 21st, 2011 Mega Thread [D4rk Kn1ght, October 28, 2011 Part II]

Originally posted by adigregorio

Furthermore, I have to point out (again) that the "Stars of the Plough" have yet to do their dance. That dance signifies the start of that threads (Dark Knight) prophecy. Since the prophecy has yet to start, then how can any of these things be in relation?

I think this might be the dancing stars of the plough:

Extra Star Found In The Big Dipper
by NANCY ATKINSON on DECEMBER 9, 2009
www.universetoday.com...

Alcor, one of the stars that makes the bend in the Big Dipper’s handle has a smaller red dwarf companion orbiting it. Now known as “Alcor B,”
www.universetoday.com...

Found in 2009. A dancing binary system. It's all coming together.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Found in 2009. A dancing binary system. It's all coming together

I am in my mid thirties and I have known for as long as I can remember (even as a young kid) that the 2nd star in the handle of the big dipper was a binary system? This must have been known for years not since 2009? Am I missing something? Why would I have this as accepted knowledge if it's only recently been discovered?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk

I am in my mid thirties and I have known for as long as I can remember (even as a young kid) that the 2nd star in the handle of the big dipper was a binary system? This must have been known for years not since 2009? Am I missing something? Why would I have this as accepted knowledge if it's only recently been discovered?

It was found in 2009:

Extra Star Found in the Big Dipper
by NANCY ATKINSON on DECEMBER 9, 2009
www.universetoday.com...

The handle of the Big Dipper just got stronger! Astronomers have found an additional star located in the Dipper’s gripper that is invisible to the unaided eye. Alcor, one of the stars that makes the bend in the Big Dipper’s handle has a smaller red dwarf companion orbiting it. Now known as “Alcor B,” the star was found with an innovative technique called “common parallactic motion,” and was found by members of Project 1640, an international collaborative team that gives a nod to the insight of Galileo Gallilei.

“We used a brand new technique for determining that an object orbits a nearby star, a technique that’s a nice nod to Galileo,” says Ben R. Oppenheimer, Curator at the Museum of Natural History. “Galileo showed tremendous foresight. Four hundred years ago, he realized that if Copernicus was right—that the Earth orbits the Sun—they could show it by observing the ‘parallactic motion’ of the nearest stars. Incredibly, Galileo tried to use Alcor to see it but didn’t have the necessary precision.”
www.universetoday.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by welshreduk

Alcor B
en.wikipedia.org...

Alcor B is a red dwarf stellar companion to the bright star Alcor in the Ursa Major constellation. The two are components of the Mizar-Alcor stellar sextuple system.
Alcor B was discovered independently by two groups in 2009—a group led by Eric Mamajek[1][2] (University of Rochester) and colleagues at Steward Observatory University of Arizona that used the 6.5-meter telescope at MMT Observatory, and another led by Neil Zimmerman, a graduate student at Columbia University and member of Project 1640, an international collaborative team that includes astrophysicists at the American Museum of Natural History, the University of Cambridge's Institute of Astronomy, the California Institute of Technology, and NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory, that used the 5-meter Hale telescope at Palomar Observatory.[3][4] The companion star was unofficially nicknamed "Eleonora" by the former group.[5] Alcor A and B are situated 1.2 light years away from, and are co-moving with, the Mizar quadruple system, making the system the second known stellar sextuplet—only Castor (star) is closer.[6] The Mizar-Alcor stellar sextuple system belongs to the Ursa Major Moving Group, a nearby stellar group of stars of similar ages and velocities.
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

You must have had a time/dimensional shift. Where do you remember Australia and New Zealand being on a map?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
All I am saying is for most of my life I've known the big dipper to have a binary star system, I cannot recall when I obtained this info only that to me it was a fact and has been for basically my entire life.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by welshreduk

Mizar itself has four components and thus enjoys the distinction of being part of an optical binary as well as being the first-discovered telescopic binary (1617) and the first-discovered spectroscopic binary (1889).
en.wikipedia.org...

this must be what you're thinking of.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Dark Knight = My Idol.

i wonder if he's at least lurking on ASL sometimes from Peru these days.

ahh, time flies..

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Who is David Gooden ? The DarkKnight seems a busy guy... attorneyou.com...
90 Us$ Million!!!!!!!!!!
Those two seems to work together,,,

www.projectpixels.com... look at the bottom line...David Gooden

www.tcbmag.com... Thats are those misterious Gentlemen.....

Maybe it's nothing again...

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by verita711

I don't get it? Elaborate please.
Is DK supposed to be the Project Pixel guy?

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

I think that a whole project....(MassMarketing) went awry...Big Star Public Relations....Cameron Henkel and David Gooden, Sarah Buhr...people that were mainstream media went rogue with some online ad project ... and one another clashes tear-ups the project and sudden bankrupt.... projectpixels.com and maybe more.... look at the names... www.blogger.com... humanproject.blogspot.com... sounds desperate .... and at project pixels famous last words... "Project Pixels, not owned by David Gooden, not taking your money" ......

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join