It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes I will reply

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The world has always gone through problems such as this and survived.

The world will survive again.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
it will survive again.... but maybe with some differences to live with

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows

Well said, of course it will. S+F for you.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
The earth will survive. But will we? That is the question on most people's minds. The earth is more resilient than its current inhabitants.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkelf
The earth will survive. But will we? That is the question on most people's minds. The earth is more resilient than its current inhabitants.

Exactly. The world has survived plenty, and it will continue to do so, but the world has also seen a lot of inhabitants come and go! I don't want to be one of those historic fossils for whatever follows us!

Are we suitable co-inhabitants? Are we beneficial parasites (like the bacteria in a digestive system? Or are we freeloaders, parasitic draws, and more like fleas and tapeworms?

The Earth will help us survive along with it in one case, but it will shed/shake/eliminate us otherwise!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The human race has to come to an end at some point, be it when the sun engulfs the earth or sooner. Ain't nothing we can do about it so why worry

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
I bet this thread gets like a hundred flags and stars.

If you starred this thread, then i think you are an idiot. this is not a thread it is a sentance. what is the point.

we need anti stars.

Agreed!

And you are on my foe list, LOL!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

cant think why you added me as a foe. thanks for the star though.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
After we kill ourselves off, the aliens will come by, clean up the mess, and then create something new

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We may survive this, as long as significant amounts of methane are not released. There are articles linked to in a few threads in this forum that suggest the possibility of the oil film on the surface reaching the arctic ocean, reducing evaporation and warming the water.

This could cause cathrates in the ocean floor to revert to a gaseous state. If this happens it could cause a chain reaction of methane release globally and we could end up like Venus in a few hundred years. Humanity would be extinct, along with everything else, way before then.

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
reply to post by getreadyalready

cant think why you added me as a foe, not that i care. thanks for the star though.

LOL, I don't remember either. I think you were very grouchy in some thread several months ago. It wasn't so much that we disagreed, or I didn't respect your opinion, I think it was more of a negativity thing. If I remember right, you were one of my first couple of foes!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
**** ATTENTION *****

Back on topic please.

Thanks,

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

ON TOPIC PLEASE !!!

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Tell me elevated tone what topic?

seriously I need this explaining to me. WHAT is the topic?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Hey ElevatedOne. My post was on topic? It was directly related to the OP? It stated that there are already of existing threads with this topic, and that they have better information than this OP, and that this thread should be closed.

I see similar posts to that all the time, and they don't get removed?

The OP only said, "The world has gone through things like this and survived, the world will survive again." They don't mention oil, or man, or Earthquakes, or 2012 or anything, and they don't state any opinion as to why it will survive, or as to what other things the world has already survived. Here are just a few quick threads with similar notions and much, much more data and opinion!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

From what I understand, some people claim the world will end, some claim many people will die but the world will survive

Can the world survive 100 years if we keep going in the same direction?

Can todays man survive a worldwide disaster?

posted on Jul, 2 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
wrong place.

[edit on 2-7-2010 by MR BOB]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join