It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious light with spiral tail seen in Aussie sky

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Well the Rocket was Launched 18:45 GMT and sydney time is GMT + 10:00 hours which will be 4:45 am sydney timings Now we all know the escape velocity of the rocket is 11.2 Km/s and the distance btween florida and sydney is around 15080 km + 253 km at angle 34 degrees leaves me with conclusion of it being the falcon 9 of course I am open to arguments as i want to learn the truth

makes this the only probable answer to date.

Thanks

Ocker

dude,Do my eyes decieve me or did somebody a couple posts above quote that they expected the phase 1 rocket to fall into Atlantic ocean by parachute and for recovery....

If I am not mistaken that is waaaay off Australian eyes to be able to see the it as a spiral, no matter what kind of error twirl it made....

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Heres a video of falcon rocket

As you can see in the footage the rocket is tiny Its like a small spot on the sky this is Not the spiral thing its far to BIG some of the reports say its as bright as the moon wich rules out a rocket returning to earth rockets with NO fuel left so why is it so Bright to me its probly Blue Beam experiment Hologram.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tayesin

Originally posted by sandwiches
reply to post by dashar

Ignore their lies, man. The prophecies are to make you afraid so you focus your energy and intent on creating that reality. I'm here to deny you that to save my own ass.
We can make a new future.
Envision what you want and live it and it happens.

"Take the blue pill, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe."

Funny thing that there are two schools of thought on this concept.

One is that there will only be an wakening, and the other is that there will only be destruction.

Hardly anyone as yet has realised both are occuring at the same time.

Hardly anyone realises that the earth has it's own huge cycles that bring massive destructions from time to time.

For me, the destructions are not doom and gloom, instead I see it as a call to raise ourselves, to find our strengths, to begin building our futures now and to be focused on that no matter what happens.

So, not doom and gloom at all, just natural things that happen in this part of the cycle, and we are standing at an amazing crossroads for growth opportunity.

There is always light at the end of the tunnel, and nothing get s birthed to earth without pain. All good then.

Sorry to be off topic.. now we return you to the advertised topic....

I think that you are exactly right and we have to re-learn how to think, We have been taught that thre are two sides to every story, and we are either in favor or against a determined theory. When in my opinion, we are in a Moebius strip, where we are all on the same side at the same time even if it seems otherwise.

I anxiously await what scientific explanation they come up with to explain this one.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

Originally posted by Neo__
Could it be that these events, i.e. this spiral and the Norway spiral, occur at the same time as rocket launches for a reason?

Yes, the reason being that they are CAUSED by those rockets.

This thing over Australia was caused by the Falcon 9, like I was saying oh 14 pages ago (when few agreed). Now we have that confirmed in the media.

Ahhhh.....right, 'cause everyone knows that as soon as the media confirms something then it must be true. Who's being naive now?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Very interesting and to be honest I am not suprised that these are popping up all over the place, I am convinced that there are various operations under way to manipulate our atmosphere. Whoever is saying that this is made by meteors has got to have a screw loose! Sorry media gurus but it takes more than a few chosen words to convince the ATS crowd.

I would like to go on record and say that we will see many more of these spirals/lights in the sky over the next year and half, Project bluebeam is always on the back of my mind when it comes to these type of sightings. For the record I believe they are man made possibly via the LHC / HAARP projects.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey All!!

Is it possible that the X-37B, USAF Shuttle, (OTV-1, USA 212) may be conducting experiments while crossing NSW?

Check out the orbital data...

www.n2yo.com...

Just a thought and sorry if it had already been mentioned.

Thanks,
Tom

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Don't read my post here. It'll go silent as the three precedent. ( Only Mulder saw them... )

Many people don't believe it is a rocket... Many people wonder what it could be... Many are asking for an explanation...

I say it could very well be a Crop Circle Ship... I made a thread relating this and the Norway Spiral. There are papers online about the Crop Circle Ship since 2006... Many aspects are similar to...

I won't say anymore as no one wants to consider this possibility. I mean, this is only ATS, reporter of MSM... right? Sometimes, it gets to be so confusing...
Sheesh!

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DGFenrir

Originally posted by LUXUS
Well the Norway spiral was generated from a HARRP facility because the beam was traced back to its origin.

3.bp.blogspot.com...

DENY IGNORANCE!
What beam was traced back to a HAARP facility? If you mean the blue plume then that was traced back to the White Sea. This was done right here on ATS.
And that circle over Russia is a fallstreak hole.

It saddens me how you people believe all kinds of insiders without doing any research of your own. Shows who the real sheep are..

And there was me thinking that the beam was traced back to
vvvvvv

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Could it be that these events, i.e. this spiral and the Norway spiral, occur at the same time as rocket launches for a reason?

This thing over Australia was caused by the Falcon 9, like I was saying oh 14 pages ago (when few agreed). Now we have that confirmed in the media.

Ahhhh.....right, 'cause everyone knows that as soon as the media confirms something then it must be true. Who's being naive now?

seem to be some member's on this site thinks that ! !!
and the same people also think that all of Fox News is true.

when i see other country's confirm something to be true from the far left and right and in between Foreign Media then ill just wave a flag ! or a Thumbs up!

then ill check on the witness (the People,that were there during the event ! ) to the Happenings of the Event or incident ,
or People Comments! on a website .. that reports !

allways check other country's then your own to confirm! like for instance Poland! (Note (plane crash survivors assassination ) as they do not go along with the NWO Program any Longer !

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

It was also photographed in Skjervoy. Skjervoy is NE of Tromso (Heading is about 60 degrees). It was photographed in the Eastern direction. No FAART in the direction of the photo there, only the White Sea.

reply to post by Aresh Troxit

Quite possible. It looks like a spiral and some crop circles are spirals. This ship probably causes these crop spirals when it lands in the field. Large fields are good places to land to.

Originally posted by ufosbri
Heres a video of falcon rocket

As you can see in the footage the rocket is tiny Its like a small spot on the sky this is Not the spiral thing its far to BIG some of the reports say its as bright as the moon wich rules out a rocket returning to earth rockets with NO fuel left so why is it so Bright to me its probly Blue Beam experiment Hologram.

[edit on 24/09/2008 by ufosbri]

Do you know that satellites look like little dots too and iridium flares they cause can be almost as big as the Moon?
But that must be Blue Beam too..

Some people won't ever believe these spirals are caused by rockets because they WANT TO BELIEVE something else. They will bypass logic, reason, and evidence to help keep their hopes alive.

True, so true. I can tell that soon this kind of behaviour is going to be considered a major social disease. And someone is going to deal with it..

reply to post by Wolfenz

You think that making conclusions without facts is okay? Conclusions which are based on belief? The I want it to be so mentality? Not logic, science or anything that makes sense or that can be proven?

[edit on 5/6/2010 by DGFenrir]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
reply to post by darkraver

Well the Rocket was Launched 18:45 GMT and sydney time is GMT + 10:00 hours which will be 4:45 am sydney timings Now we all know the escape velocity of the rocket is 11.2 Km/s and the distance btween florida and sydney is around 15080 km + 253 km at angle 34 degrees leaves me with conclusion of it being the falcon 9 of course I am open to arguments as i want to learn the truth

THis was MY quote Thanks

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashcool007

Ditto

Some people just don't do their homework

what we seen was the rocket spinning at the horizon in flight. not falling back to earth.

great work with your calculations BTW

thanks

Ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Can the tptb pleases give us some evidence with your stories we are not as dumb as you think. I mean the people here in ATS give proper proof and explanation than these so called puppet scientists

[edit on 5-6-2010 by Ashcool007]

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Cheers Mate
Have a nice weeked

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
could this have any connection to this?
www.telegraph.co.uk...

Different tone/frequency?

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

You?

The time, location, and direction all match what is known about the Falcon 9.

Sorry, this is nothing to do with naivety. It's to do with looking at the known facts and then coming up with the most plausible explanation (unless you have a better one?).

BTW - the media confirmed Michael Jackson died. Are we to assume this is a lie, because we all know if the media confirms it, it MUST be a conspiracy.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

The time, location, and direction all match what is known about the Falcon 9.

Sorry, this is nothing to do with naivety. It's to do with looking at the known facts and then coming up with the most plausible explanation (unless you have a better one?).

BTW - the media confirmed Michael Jackson died. Are we to assume this is a lie, because we all know if the media confirms it, it MUST be a conspiracy.

Well put.

its like flogging a dead horse

Ocker

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ufosbri

The noise that the falcon 9 makes around :48 seconds, is that what it sounds like when something leaves the atmosphere? Sorry if it's such a noob question.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Oh yeah, after reading the thread and doing some research for the last 3 hours I've also come to the conclusion that it is most likely the Falcon 9 rocket.

Good thinking, Chadwickus -- the data you presented also confirms your intuitive leap.

Falcon-9 liftoff: 1845 gmt
Spiral overflight: 1950 gmt

Australia has been seeing fuel-dump clouds from Cape Canaveral launchings since the early 1960s, WHEN the pass occurred coincidentally at twilight. For low-orbit objects it usually takes about an hour for the florida-launched rocket to reach Oz.

In this case, sunrise at Sydney was 6:54 local (20:54 gmt). That fits.

Most folks here proclaiming it couldn't be this or couldn't be that are using their own ignorance as evidence. Fuel-vent clouds (and if the stage is slowly tumbling, spirals) are well documented for decades and an internet search really should be able to locate a series of such reports by observers, including reports in UFO magazines such as the MUFON UFO Journal.

They can be caused by normal, successful satellite launchings (unlike the Norwegian event, which was a military missile test, or the Chinese case a month later, that was an anti-missile intercept test), because there's usually a few percent of fuel left over at engine shutdown, and the common safety practice is to deliberately dump it over the next few hours so as to prevent any subsequent chance of explosion that could create a blizzard of shrapnel.

They occur (as expanding circles, the gas cloud) over southern South America in particular due to a specific type of Russian rocket launch from Plesetsk. They've been seen in China, Russia, even North America (the one Dan Aykroyd talks about getting a telepathic message from).

These routine and well-understood events help provide a calibration against which witnesses -- and non-witness theoreticians -- can often let their imaginations run away with them. This is very helpful in assessing other sky reports for which the actual stimuli (as in these cases) is to definitively documented.

Kudos to tauristercus also for noticing the commonality of the illumination conditions that makes these clouds visible: sunlit orbiting object, but still dark observer location beneath it.

posted on Jun, 5 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   
By the way, there never was a "spiral" in Canada. It was a hoax. The video was actually taken in Florida, right near Cape Canaveral. Another rocket launch.

PLEASE CAN WE NOW IGNORE ALL THESE "SPIRAL" VIDEOS. THEY ARE NOTHING INTERESTING. THEY ARE GETTING IN THE WAY OF REAL UFO INVESTIGATION.

Thanks.

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join