It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports: Israeli ships attack aid flotilla

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Tell me, is it legal to board a ship in international waters on your planet?

If that ship intends to interfere in the policies of my country, I would enter it.

Isnt Israel a sovereign nation that gets to decide what it does within its borders?

link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thta's a great vid, i only wish to have seen the face of the reporter i'm sure she was a bit trembling and even a red face

Back to our topic , are there any reports out yet with the nationalities of the people dead and injured? I read at the beginning of this thread that there were some members of the EU parliament as well , but i can't find anything official

link   

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Originally posted by Shark_Feeder
I am not a "reader" I am a witness to this attack...as are others like me 11,000 others.

Funny how you are all "witnesses" to this attack and 100% certain that the news sources are 100% trustworthy.

Its kind of bizzare - this is coming from the same people who, in other threads, yell "dont trust the mass-media!!!!"

You are intentionally being foolish and I am done with you...this far into the subject and you will still avoid the issue of witnesses and live broadcast with sill strawmen such as this...

As has been said, we know what happened...once more Turkey knows, Germany knows, Ireland knows. The threads wrapping Israel in a protective blanket are unraveling.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by john124
Tell me, is it legal to board a ship in international waters on your planet?

If that ship intends to interfere in the policies of my country, I would enter it.

Isnt Israel a sovereign nation that gets to decide what it does within its borders?

Yes but not in Palestinian waters and lands...and especially not in International Waters...this is an act of war and piracy.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Its kind of bizzare -

Not half as bizarre as your comments, do you think Israel had legal rights to board these ships in international waters?

Clubs/axes/knives whatever they had - it's all none of Israel's business in international waters. Just like the activists cannot tell the IDF not to carry guns in international waters.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

I am not a "reader" I am a witness to this attack...as are others like me 11,000 others.

Its kind of bizzare - this is coming from the same people who, in other threads, yell "dont trust the mass-media!!!!"

Sources please? Back up your statements! Otherwise it's just a propaganda campaign to try and discredit other peoples opinions... albeit a really tragic one!

Stick to the story and stop attacking other members!

IRM

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
I, for one, am just a bit skeptical about this right now. I understand that this has in fact happened, but all the details as to WHY haven't come out yet as far as I can see.

If it is in fact as simple as Israel attacking innocents, then it is in fact an atrocity and act of war that needs to be dealt with appropriately.

I am not Jewish, and have no personal attachment to Israel other than knowledge that they have been one of America's greatest allies for a long time now. Any time I see any article that mentions aid ships destined for Gaza I'm always suspicious. Have we already forgotten the documented transfer of weapons from Syria in support of Hezbollah? I'm not saying this is directly related to this, I'm just saying if it were my country, I'd be checking every single ship--even rowboats--thoroughly that are coming in--especially if it's destined for the Gaza strip.

I want to hear more details as to how this all went down before I start dropping Tor's Hammer on an American ally.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Any news on the nationalities of the dead yet?

Has anything leaked yet?

link   
Must see video

Signals from the Aid ships are being.. Jammed.. by the Israeli Military to stop communications to the outside.

At least 20 Aid workers/ humanitarians are thought to be killed in this atrocity already.

Shocked

Ocker

link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Thanks for posting that video.

link   

this far into the subject and you will still avoid the issue of witnesses and live broadcast with sill strawmen such as this...

Im not doubting that a ship was entered. The question is WHY it was entered.

Im examining the nature of knee-jerk reactions and the anger of crowds based on superficial examination of more complex problems.

Emotionality as opposed to Rationality.

As has been said, we know what happened...once more Turkey knows, Germany knows, Ireland knows. The threads wrapping Israel in a protective blanket are unraveling.

Where is Israel being wrapped in a protective blanket? I´ll show you 1000+ threads doing just the opposite as opposed to not even 5 pro-Israeli ones.

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by charlie_the_loafer

Two german left party representatives from their parliament were on board one of the ships. As was a nobel peace prize nominee, a lot of other prominent intellectuals and pacifists.

Obviously the sort of people that would instantly grab a knife or an axe and charge a horde of armed Israeli commandos.

[edit on 31/5/2010 by enteri]

[edit on 31/5/2010 by enteri]

link   

In your own words.....

"Within it's borders"

Your next response is???????????

link   

"The question is WHY it was entered"

I have already told you twice what the Israeli Army Spokeswoman said, don't you believe her?

You are trolling!

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
My condolences to the families of the people murdered in cold blood by the isrealis. Sadly nothing will be done to isreal and they will continue their genocidal rampage that theyve been on for the past 50 years.. There is no justice in the world just mass insanity in the name of religion and politics.. will never understand why people dont wake up and rise above the stupidity and senseless violence..

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Of course Israel are jamming the signals. They don't want the world to see that they are adhering to international law.

God forbid we see them doing the 'right thing'! [/sarcasm]

IRM

link   

Im not doubting that a ship was entered. The question is WHY it was entered.

I'm wondering about why you entered this thread....

link   
reply to post by virgom129

The ship has expressed the intent to enter Israels borders and conduct activities it has been asked not to conduct.

Not difficult to see the agenda here: Lets weaken Israels national sovereignty under the guise of "humanitarian aid".

If Israel were opposed to humanitarian aid, how do the Billions of Dollars yearly flow to Palestine? And why does Israel itself provide aid?

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 03:02 AM
link   

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join