It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Obama hate Email Circulating, any validity to it...?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Why was Barack Hussein Obama’s license inactivated in 2002?

Why was Michelle's law license INACTIVATED by court order?

There is only one Barack Hussein Obama according to the U. S. Census and he has 27 Social Security numbers and over 80 aliases.

The one he uses now originated in Connecticut where he is not ever reported to have lived. No wonder ALL of his 'records' are sealed!!

It just gets worst.!!!

At least we only have 3 years of this mystery man left before we can replace him.

Was He There?

Who IS He?

I have always wondered why NO ONE ever came forward from Obama's past saying they knew him, attended school with him, was his friend, etc.

NO ONE, not one person has ever come forward from his past.

VERY, VERY STRANGE.

This should really be a cause for great concern.

To those who voted for him, YOU HAVE ELECTED THE BIGGEST UNQUALIFIED FRAUD that America has ever known!ï

This is very interesting stuff. Sort of adds credence to the idea of The Manchurian Candidate thing having happened here!

Stephanopoulos of ABC news said the same thing during the 08' campaign. He too was a classmate of BO's at Columbia class of 1984. He said he never had ONE class with him.

Was he there?

While he is such a great orator, why doesn't ANYONE in Obama's college class remember him?

Maybe he never attended class!

Maybe he never attended Columbia ?

He won't allow Columbia to release his records either.

Suspicious isn't it ???

NOBODY REMEMBERS OBAMA AT COLUMBIA !!!!!!!

Looking for evidence of Obama's past, Fox News contacted 400 Columbia University students from the period when Obama claims to have been there, but none remembered him.

Wayne Allyn Root was, like Obama, a political science major at Columbia who also graduated in 1983.

In 2008, Root says of Obama, "I don't know a SINGLE PERSON at Columbia that knew him, and they all know me.

I don't have a classmate who ever knew Barack Obama at Columbia . EVER! Nobody recalls him.

I'm not exaggerating, I'm not kidding.

"Root adds that he was also, like Obama, "Class of '83 political science, pre-law" and says, "You don't get more exact or closer than that.

Never met him in my life, don't know anyone who ever met him.

At the class reunion, our 20th reunion five years ago, who was asked to be the speaker of the class? Me. No one ever heard of Barack!

And five years ago, nobody even knew who he was. The guy who writes the class notes, who's kind of the, as we say in New York, the macha who knows everybody, has yet to find a person, a human who ever met him.

Is that not strange? It's VERY strange. "Obama's photograph does NOT appear in the school's 'yearbook' and Obama consistently declines requests to talk about his years at Columbia, provide school records, or provide the name of any former classmates or friends while at Columbia.

en.wikipedia.org...-one

NOTE: Root graduated as Valedictorian from his high school, Thornton-Donovan School , then

graduated from Columbia University in 1983 as a Political Science major (in the same class as Barack Hussein Obama WAS SUPPOSED TO HAVE BEEN IN).

Can it be that BHO is a complete fraud?

More intrigue concerning "The Man who WASN'T there."

I m sure the truth will be found out, but too bad not soon enough!

Please do not give up on ousting the people at the top.

We must go on, and continue sending these out to everyone.

Pass this on to everyone on your e-listpass it across America !

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I, too, am VERY unhappy with how our president has turned out, but allegations like this need SOLID evidence- sources, in order to have any validity or merit.
Considering what has happened so far (& in the past 4 administrations- or 2, depending how you look at it), the next 31 months seem very perilous for the US. Please don't blow it by crying wolf. (no offense)

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
i recall hearing an interview with a guy who allegedly knew obama in highschool or college. they dated the same girl and were part of some communist club. he wasnt friends with him but they knew who each other were.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Do you have ANY proof of all this besides a chain email and a wikipedia link? Wikipedia can be changed by anyone. And chain emails are, at best, suspicious to begin with.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

I read the first 2 sentences and no, not true. Michelle Obama requested her license be put on inactive status. Barack Obama retired as a lawyer. Michelle worked for Chicago Hospitals in Communications; she didn't do "lawyer work." Her husband is a politician. Neither of them need licenses, which cost money. Why pay for something you don't use?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
if you people have to continue to lie about the man to try and discredit him, then i can only assume that you're too lazy and/or weak minded to do it any other way.

This is politics. Not a fairy tale.

You are so gullible that it should be a crime.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Proof? All it takes is just a little research and you will find that every one of the allegations is true.

We were let down by the media who was so enthralled by Obama and his "change" that they did absolutely no investigative journalism on him. So we ended up with an "empty suit" of magnitudinus proportions in the White House. We will be lucky if he does not succeed in totally destroying our nation. The media and an ignorant electorate plus a totally incompetent campaign by the opposition are to blame.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

Proof? All it takes is just a little research and you will find that every one of the allegations is true.

We were let down by the media who was so enthralled by Obama and his "change" that they did absolutely no investigative journalism on him. So we ended up with an "empty suit" of magnitudinus proportions in the White House. We will be lucky if he does not succeed in totally destroying our nation. The media and an ignorant electorate plus a totally incompetent campaign by the opposition are to blame.

While I agree the media sat idly while he ran and I don't like him at all. What proof do you have that the things mentioned are real. Please post them for us to see. Thanks in advance.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Google is your friend!
IF, you want the real story and not just anti Obama propaganda that is.www.snopes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Snopes

Tell you what!

While you are at Snopes, take a look at the long list of lies.
Wonder why that is?
If the Obama haters are on the side of truth, justice and the American way, why do they lie so much?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
OldDragger - your Snopes link isn't working.

I do not support Obama at all, didn't vote for him, don't like how he took the reigns from Bush and kept going full speed ahead on the same path (but called it "change"), and I think he's an arrogant douchbag like most other politicians - but the contents of that "chain mail" are false.

Here's the Snopes link that I think OldDragger was trying to post: www.snopes.com...

Let's dislike him for what he's doing - not for a ficticious past.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by ventian

Originally posted by expat2368

While I agree the media sat idly while he ran and I don't like him at all. What proof do you have that the things mentioned are real. Please post them for us to see. Thanks in advance.

Maybe something, maybe nothing.. I'd like to see the actual public records search results. Much of this is probably mis-leading or false, but obama, like bush and all gangster presidents, is still a shady character who should never stop being investigated.

I don't believe a damn thing he or the media says about his life... I would not be phased in the slightest to learn he was spawned in a CIA petri dish, then grunted out of an artificially inseminated Kenyan Jackal on 6/6/66..lol

"Neil Sankey, using Intelius, Lexis Nexis, Choice Point and other public records, found around 25 Social Security numbers connected with Barack Obama’s name."

www.freerepublic.com...

and
"All told, there are 49 addresses and 16 different Social Security numbers listed for a person whose name is spelled “Barack Obama.” In some cases, the middle initial “H” is listed. If you were to expand the search to include closely related names such as: “Barac,” “Barak,” and “Barrack” Obama, you would find more than a dozen additional addresses and Social Security numbers."

www.westernjournalism.com...

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by OldDragger

I've found that snopes isn't 'trusted' here because...well...I don't know why, I've just seen posts remarking the 'clearly left wing' snopes.com.

I can only assume it's because it doesn't buy into hype and posts facts rather than opinions.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   
It doesn't take any of this stuff about his past for me to have nothing but for contempt for BO. He is garbage. Just like every other politician. I do wonder one thing though. Both the Obama lovers and haters go back and forth overr this stuff but none of really matters. First because he's done enough for anybody to hate him for what he's done or lied about doing since he became the POTUS. Second and one that I AM curious about is whether all this stuff is true, if the guy wasn't up to no good or lying about his past then why did he have all his records sealed up tighter than a drum? I mean can anyone answer me that? Why pay a team of lawyers to keep your past so secret if you were doing what you say you were doing?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Second and one that I AM curious about is whether all this stuff is true, if the guy wasn't up to no good or lying about his past then why did he have all his records sealed up tighter than a drum? I mean can anyone answer me that? Why pay a team of lawyers to keep your past so secret if you were doing what you say you were doing?

Why do people keep repeating this lie that he has paid lots of money to keep secrets? Can anyone answer me that? No one can source it or back it up when I ask but here it is again.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by K J Gunderson

Here's a whole list of proof man. And also just look up Executive Order 13849, which was the first thing he signed when he got into office, sealing Presedential records. There's your proof! Now where's yours that he went to Columbia etc?

Link

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Redwookieaz]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   

[color=seagreen]Pass this on to everyone on your e-list pass it across America !

Now, why in the world would we want to do this? Take a bunch of bigoted, absurd, completely misconstrued and fantasized statements posed as questions, and pass them across America!

Thanks, but no thanks. Even if I hated the man, I have too much integrity to associate myself with such nonsense.

Edit again to add this:

Edit to add tags.

[edit on 5/13/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

[edit on 5/13/2010 by ladyinwaiting]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

Because it's true. That's why. I just showed you BO lovers proof he is hiding his records now where is your proof he ain't lying about his past? All you guys do is call those with these questions bigots but you never prove that he did what he said he did. There have some of your own medicine. BIGOTS!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Calm down. Nobody is hiding their records. The questions posed in the OP are so extreme, they even tend to question his very existence.

Do you not see how more and more ridiculous these accusations become?

"Never met him in my life! Don't know anyone that ever met him" !!!!

Do you not see how hysterical this is?

Do you really want to be the guy that believes every piece of garbage somebody writes? It's certainly fine to dislike the President. Lots of people do. But try to keep it intelligent, based on the dislike of his policies, not on some hoaxy ramblings by an attention-seeking malcontent.

Pleeze.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

Here's a whole list of proof man.

Nope, that is a list of the most popularly read items that contain those search terms. This is something that changes constantly and is akin to opening the library door and telling me the answer I need is "right in there." Do you actually have any proof?

And also just look up Executive Order 13849, which was the first thing he signed when he got into office, sealing Presedential records.

Did you get this upset when the previous presidents signed the exact same order or is there something different about how Obama did it?

How much money did he have to spend on lawyers to pass an EO?

There's your proof! Now where's yours that he went to Columbia etc?

Right with my claim that he went to Columbia.

Link

[edit on 13-5-2010 by Redwookieaz]

If you are going to link to something, how about proof of your claims?

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

You didn't show a single thing anywhere in your response. And I like how the link I gave you was no good yet you still have zero proof that his past is as he says. And I'm sorry my links ain't good enough for you but they are good enough for me and when you bring nothing like you did to the table here there ain't nothing to argue about. You just keep believing whatever you want but you brought nothing to the table. Good job

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join