It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 107
<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Egypt took from Hebrew..

That's interesting so when I read the Egyptian book of the dead and find similar quotes in the O.T. some close to word for word, it is coincidence, or Egyptian scribes borrowed from the Hebrew,
I believe all cultures borrow from one another.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

This is all great but I am looking to keep the matrix, but in a way where it's safe for everyone to get a slice of Pizza without fear of being bombed, raped, enslaved, robbed, or killed.

The existence of any of these elements does not preclude the people of this dimension from making a more user friendly Rome.

Or something more user friendly as a substitute.

Most of this is simply about man abdicating his temporal power, for the sake of authority and a vague notion of security that typically provides anything but.

Modern day Israel ressembles the wild west with gun toting, hat wearing, people running around every where.

Men not gods, take what they want through violence, which they claim a right to, based on notions of God that the collective and State employ.

Since State controls education, and religion exists at the pleasure of State, it stands to reason, that most if not all these widely varying theories are to serve state.

The actual mechanisms of manifesting are not ones that can be put into words.

They simply are. Now yes science would like to achieve that same quantum mechanical ability, but the truth is, it isn't something that can be put into words. Or numbers for that matter.

These are things that happen wordlessly based on vibration and feeling.

Now that basically makes what is put into words Bull Crap, and who those words serve is the State and the Particians.

Now the reason the state needs people to believe Bull Crap through religion, and try to define all these things through words, is because if they didn't people might accidently through feeling and vibration manifest, which might actually disturb the sanctity of the dimension and the state.

It also could effecitvely alter who rules the state and how and to what end.

So absolutely, I don't care who wrote, or how long ago, or how much someone wants to put it forth as correct or the closest to correct, it's still bull crap.

Language nor math can define or trigger the mechanisms used in manifesting.

This is why alchemy has never worked.

So the next best thing is to take everyone's ability at self discovery of the unspoken, and purely felt and vibrated away from them by giving them a false path to follow.

That leaves just those who accidentally discover what can not be put into words or maths, but is simply vibration and feeling, who hopefully have been so conditioned by the grid, that fear of leaving it or altering it, will keep them from doing either.

Did the practice of deception start before Rome, you better, you better you bet.

But, it's still a Roman control Grid, and Proto just wants everyone to be able to enjoy pizza and preferrably a coed bath in peace, without having to cheat to achieve it.

I really feel this is a very reasonable request on my part all things considered.

Thanks.

edit on 18/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

salient argument.

here they are
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/1f3a4ce12d4e113a.jpg[/atsimg]

my theory is that they were the masons, the temple builders of enlil, anu and ea (enki). thus they were instructed to go to the land of milk and honey (exodus name for the lands of canaan) and build (rebuild) the former temple to En.lil that was originally on Temple Mount, before the Black Sea Flood. So that's what they did.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

The measuring rod in the Bible always seemed significant, specific measurement for the temples and holy places.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

yeah it does! this guy points out that sir isaac newton also thought something was really fishy about temple mount, in a sort of hyper dimensional way.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You have not met ATS standards of physical proof for something you claim is relevant.

According to alot of posters here,you have not been able to do that either.

A final thought about this "world government",then I will leave you to your godless diatribe.

“Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His anointed, saying, ‘Let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us.’ He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision,” (Psalm 2:1-4). “The Lord laughs at [the wicked], for He sees that his day is coming,” (Psalm 37:13).

Yeah if he was really the Lord he wouldn't sadistically laugh at people who need his help now would he?

But this God you still have no proof of, is as you have displayed in the little programing snippet, an arrogant sadist who delights at being entertained by his creations that he failed to create to a standard of perfection he expects of them.

So in reality the God you can not prove, who is alleged to have made man in his own image, made man imperfect then, because he is imperfect, because a. he did not create a perfect being in his own image but a tragically flawed one, b. which could only be because he is imperfect.

So based on your revered scripture we should all go out and laugh at other flawed things, like cripples and blind people also then made imperfect, for the pleasure of a an alleged God who laughs at that which is not perfect.

Now how in heck do you imagine this is a positive attribute in this alleged God you can not prove, unless you secretly enjoy the notion of someone having complete power and laughing at those that don't and then biding their time in a sadistic way for their own enjoyment before using that absolute power to destroy something imperfect.

Since these are not positive attributes is it safe to say you simply revere this God because you fear he might smite you down for his own pleasure similiarly,.

Further that you like the notion he might smite down people you laugh at for similiar arrogant and sadistic ways.

You might want to actually read the scriptures you post objectively for the God you can't produce or prove.

Because what it looks like to me, is simply people deluding themselves that this all powerful God will grant them the ability to do as they please to anyone else or any other group that simply doesn't pay him homage, as those who do, imagine others should.

It's kind of like a little kid with a real big friend who goes around picking on every one else because he believes his big friend will step in and help him out.

Further what you fail to understand is that the whole passage is designed to reinforce the notion of the sovereignty and importance of kings and leaders, and not the individual and masses.

Those should just stay out of the way of kings and do as they say and take comfort in the knowledge that the God the Kings promoted to you, as you learned of him, will not smite you down or laugh at you.

It really is all just bizarre brainwashing and manipulation, aimed at promoting sadism and violence, death and destruction and Kings.

So yeah, Rome wrote this, no doubt about it.

See the difference between people who can think and annalyse things for themselves objectively who haven't been programmed to revere and fear?

edit on 18/9/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

the clones were perfect copies.
the genetically modified, reproductive versions, were not perfect copies.

the first atum (who were males and females) created by the atum (gods) were identical copies but they were not reproductive.

the modifications made to them genetically, so they could reproduce, were undertaken by enki, according to the sumerian texts. these modifications included a cascade event in the DNA (tree of life) in which the body began to break down after so many years, a shut off notice for various regenerating functions. this allowed for a hands-free, reproducing, slave population, much like the rest of nature, without the ability to exist in the physical realm, beyond a set number of years. all programmed into the DNA of the second adam (and eve).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Darn I rushed back sure someone would have posted proof of God's existence by now!

Oh well I guess I will just have to keep waiting. So many people wanting to talk about religion, I was so sure someone would have posted some real proof by now.

You know to justify the attempt to completely derail a general conspiracy thread with religion.

I guess not.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

No,Proto. You don't understand anything I am saying,and you continue to twist what is being said and trying to put words in people's mouths. You've already equated people with religious beliefs as wanting to murder children in their sleep and laugh at cripples.

It's the governments and those people in power who are abusing the ones who just want to live in peace,which would account for a large part of the world's population,if you ask me. It is those people who think their evil is going to go unpunished that God holds in derision. Some people call it Karma,some call it Divine Retribution,"reaping what you sow".

(Frankly,I love the idea of Justice,and that we will all be accountable for what we have done. Myself included. If it weren't for God's judgement,we would have no need for mercy,and that is where true love comes in to the picture.)

I'm not here to argue,and for you to keep putting me on the defensive is unnecessary. I do get defensive when accused of wanting to murder children in their sleep and deprive people of their right to life,liberty,and the pursuit of happiness.

Let's just agree to disagree and respectfully leave it at that? I have other things I need to go do right now.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Darn I rushed back sure someone would have posted proof of God's existence by now!

Oh well I guess I will just have to keep waiting. So many people wanting to talk about religion, I was so sure someone would have posted some real proof by now.

You know to justify the attempt to completely derail a general conspiracy thread with religion.

I guess not.

WE don't need any proof of god we have you right here, Julius,

But wait, I have a poem for you.

By Alfred, Lord Tennyson (1809–1892)

IF thou would’st hear the Nameless, and wilt dive
Into the Temple-cave of thine own self,
There, brooding by the central altar, thou
May’st haply learn the Nameless hath a voice,
By which thou wilt abide, if thou be wise,
As if thou knewest, tho’ thou canst not know;
For Knowledge is the swallow on the lake
That sees and stirs the surface-shadow there
But never yet hath dipt into the abysm,
The Abysm of all Abysms, beneath, within
The blue of sky and sea, the green of earth,
And in the million-millionth of a grain
Which cleft and cleft again for evermore,
And ever vanishing, never vanishes,
To me, my son, more mystic than myself,
Or even than the Nameless is to me.
And when thou sendest thy free soul thro’ heaven,
Nor understandest bound nor boundlessness,
Thou seest the Nameless of the hundred names.
And if the Nameless should withdraw from all
Thy frailty counts most real, all thy world
Might vanish like thy shadow in the dark.

‘And since—from when this earth began—
The Nameless never came
Among us, never spake with man,
And never named the Name’—

Thou canst not prove the Nameless, O my son,
Nor canst thou prove the world thou movest in,
Thou canst not prove that thou art body alone,
Nor canst thou prove that thou art spirit alone,
Nor canst thou prove that thou art both in one:
Thou canst not prove thou art immortal, no
Nor yet that thou art mortal—nay my son,
Thou canst not prove that I, who speak with thee,
Am not thyself in converse with thyself,
For nothing worthy proving can be proven,
Nor yet disproven: wherefore thou be wise,
Cleave ever to the sunnier side of doubt,
And cling to Faith beyond the forms of Faith
She reels not in the storm of warring words,
She brightens at the clash of ‘Yes’ and ‘No’,
She sees the Best that glimmers thro’ the Worst,
She feels the Sun is hid but for a night,
She spies the summer thro’ the winter bud,
She tastes the fruit before the blossom falls,
She hears the lark within the songless egg,
She finds the fountain where they wail’d ‘Mirage’!

She finds the fountain where they wail’d ‘Mirage’!

edit on 063030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
My friends,

The issue of Egyptian deities, star gates, nbiru, and other such topics really do not assist the course of the thread. At least no one has demonstrated a connection to Rome with these things as of yet. If there is a connection to such things, and you can demonstrate it reasonably, by all means show the proofs. If not, the side conversations really distract from the topic at hand. It appears to the casual observer, such as myself, as if an intentional derailing is occurring. If that is not the case, by all means disregard and provide the proofs of the connection to the topic at hand.

However, if it is as it appears, is this something you would want done on a thread which you started and put hours and months into growing?

Are petty disagreements really worth derailing a topic which has value to people you do not even know and have no disagreement with?

Please think on it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Well your tax money is murdering people in their sleep, and some of your so-called fellow Christians who have clung to and others who have recently invaded this thread, run around these boards bashing Islam with every chance they get, promoting those wars that murder people in their sleep with your money, in the name of their religion, because they are against some one else's religion.

And while many of them will sit here on this thread talking about all kinds of religions besides their own that they love to imagine they have studied, like Sumerian, Egyptian and Hebrew texts, they love to make Islam look as bad, to justify this Holy Crusade as they do posters who disagree with them.

Which is why they invade threads like this in mass, to basically assail such people and talk incessently about their religion, and how wonderful and loving it is, as if they are anything but.

Yet it's all off topic, and just them displaying how Rome in fact does use religion to drive world events, justify wars, get people to support killing one another either through tax dollars, fighting them, themselves or saying hooray for our side.

All this stuff is really happening, and people like this are doing this in your God's name, that you can't actually produce or prove, that your tax dollars really then go to paying for killing children and women asleep in their beds.

Me I wouldn't get defensive about it, I would just do something to change it.

Which I of course am.

Now can you say the same?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Well I am apparently in ignore for bringing up many points pages back,

I have found religion on proto's posts and asked questions that are being ignored, seems he is afraid of me.

I have posted his quotes and no response to his post are forthcoming.

Experience has shown, and a true philosophy will always show, that a vast, perhaps the larger portion of the truth arises from the seemingly irrelevant.
Edgar Allan Poe

edit on 073030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Amen, I for one am also tired of the totally off topic posts that have nothing to do with All Roads Lead To Rome, reason I decided to use my ignore button for the first time so I don't have sift through the off topic posts, it became a chore.

Thank you for pointing it out.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by IAMIAM

Amen, I for one am also tired of the totally off topic posts that have nothing to do with All Roads Lead To Rome, reason I decided to use my ignore button for the first time so I don't have sift through the off topic posts, it became a chore.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Let me ask you, surely you can find one point in proto's theory you disagree with?

He doesn't answer my questions.

I am on page 14 sifting through the WHOLE topic, and i will keep asking for clarification on issues he brought to light.
Nada

You ought to go back and read the whole thing, of you have even a modicum of insight it is a eye opener.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
I have found religion on proto's posts and asked questions that are being ignored, seems he is afraid of me.

I have posted his quotes and no response to his post are forthcoming.

No worries my friend, I am not here to point any fingers, just trying to catch up on the subject at hand.

If you are being ignored, don't take it to heart. Perhaps you have asked questions he could not answer, perhaps you have asked in a way he grew tired of, perhaps he wishes not to discuss such things, perhaps, perhaps, perhaps. I simply do not know the reasoning for it is his.

Don't take it to heart my friend. This is a wonderful forum and a wonderful thread, but it is NOT the end all beat all to life.

I am not ignoring you, and I will gladly entertain your thoughts on the subject at hand. If you wish to start a discussion on religion, I will follow you to the thread of your making. Religion is a favorit topic of mine.

So can I get a smile and some love, and lets get back to Rome.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Religion isn't the important issue here, I have brought up more that wasn't religious I am more interested in the historical, but I have been reading through his post and he uses religion quite a bit.

I am going to read the whole topic and every post, it has been an experience into the human psyche if nothing else.

I have never been a follower, maybe that's my problem.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

As you know,rarely do "we,the people" have any say in where our tax dollars go,or in even knowing where they go at all!

That's where individual accountability comes in. I answer only for myself and what I do. There is a great deal I do to make my little part of the world a better place,but I'm not going to boast about it. "You will know them by their fruits". Just because people claim to do something in God's name doesn't make it so.

(Though in a convoluted way,even the Powers That Be are following their script,.. " For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled". Rev.17:17)

Besides writing on the internet,what are you doing about it? Are you going to head to the U.N. and straighten out all those folks? Are you working to dismantle the grid? Are you waiting for your meeting with the Pope to tell him to quit being such a power-junkie? Are you lobbying for lower taxes? Are you doing anything to get flouride removed from the water? Are you going to bring peace to the middle east? Are you going to convince people to stop killing each other?

The most any of us can do is to love one another as he loves himself,and until you can get the Powers That Be to do that,nothing we say can make a bit of difference. And as long as they have the means to do so,they will comtinue to do the things they do. That's just the way it is. I can't do a thing about it. I can only live my life as loving and as peacefully as possible.

(And by the way,Islam does profess to want to kill those who don't believe as they do,and I think that is pretty bad. Where's the Free Choice in that,aside from the obvious,live or die for Allah? And you are someone who doesn't want religion shoved down your throat?! Jesus preaches otherwise: love your enemies. It doesn't mean we have to love what they do. For me,I'll let God sort it all out in the end. It's beyond me to change the course this world is on.)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
I can't do a thing about it. I can only live my life as loving and as peacefully as possible.

What an excellent spot to get back on track. Thank you my friend for bringing this up.

The human will is the strongest force of nature next to God, or uh science!

With it you CAN do anything you want. We have proven this through our history. The only thing that limits us is our own imagination and our own self imposed limitations. With a word I can turn a mountain into a meadow. With my will I can endure it where it is. With a word I can inspire rebellions. With my will, I can be my own King.

All things are possible. You must first create a clear picture of what you want, then set your will to doing it.

If you want this Empire to collapse, make it so!

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 18-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Whether Jesus lived and died, and just who he is remains fairly elusive in a scholarly approach to it that doesn’t involve theological sources, or biblical ones.

I personally believe there was such a figure as Christ, but known as Christ, and that it emanated from the British Aisles, in Celtic and Druid teachings and philosophies and word of it, was originally imported into Rome via slaves from Britannia.

If this is true and I can only suspect it is true, because so much of all this deception on the part of Rome required them to wipe out the actual physical evidence of Christ’s existence in Britannia it explains for the importance of England and the English Monarchs as Keepers of the Faith, since the task would ultimately fall on them to suppress any evidence that was uncovered archeologically by their subjects. It also explains why the Druids were hunted to ruthless extinction by the Romans.

Christ simply ended up as Jesus Christ to loosely pattern the Character off of Julius Caesar in the control religion they developed through Roman Agents like Paul posing as one of the Jesus character’s disciples and close confidants.

Yet other theories abound, the Jesus was actually Caesar and Cleopatra’s son, looking for revenge on the Hebrew Money lenders that had financed Octavian’s war against Anthony her protector and benefactor.

Biblical accounts do though claim that Jesus wandered 40 days and 40 nights into the dessert and beyond tempted by the Devil, and such, so it’s highly possible that Jesus wandered then if true into India and other places both before and after.

Somewhere the real truth is closely guarded by a small group of insanely powerful people, who know that the real truth of it all would radically change the world, and their control grid based on it.

It’s why they are building another non-religious control grid in places like China after experimenting with it for a while in places like Russia and Cuba.

I do suspect that when they actually have that control grid close to up and running world wide, part of destroying the religious minded and cults, will be putting the real information out there, in ways that then discredit every notion Jews, Christians and Muslims have about religion.

I think the great thing about the Bible, which I have a generally dim opinion of based on how it has been really used, and is being used, is it does portray Jesus as a character of exceptional and almost impossible quality creating a very high bar for us all to shoot for, for those who find such a peace loving, and gentle natured human existence of value.

How did Christ emanate from the British Isles,

Yet Julius Caesar was Jesus?

Legend tells us a young rabbinical Hebrew Rebel named Jesus Christ was at the same time Caesar was planning to revolutionize the world, was also engaged in the same process, only spiritually.

Proto quote

another quote,

The seeds were slowly being planted for the world’s greatest conspiracy ever, a conspiracy still taking place today. A conspiracy perhaps destined to finally succeed after millennia in the making in our lifetime.

The religion that would give birth to Jesus Christ, a figure to metaphorically patterned off of Julius Caesar was being born through Josephus’s popular accounts.

In the process the Hebrew themselves were being written into a guaranteed position in the plan, one that would never stop paying dividends. One well worth the sacrifice by its leaders, of a capital that they had only come to occupy a scant few hundred years before after wandering the entire Middle East for profit.

Back in Baghdad a city that they had previously ruled, and kept close ties too, they would patiently wait for the next part of the plan to unfold, their investment in Rome, all the more secure for it.

With Jerusalem cleared out and devoid of the Jews there were in fact no Jews there to challenge the myth that soon would be Christ.

Proto

or Jesus was actually Caesar and Cleopatra’s son, ?

Ho do you leave religion out of this?

And could you explain the discrepancies?

top topics

<< 104  105  106    108  109  110 >>

join