It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Roads Lead to Rome

page: 106
<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

well if the hebrews are the habiru/hibiru/hyskos shepherd kings, and they hailed from nibiru/nibru (temple city on the euphrates now known as nippur) oi.uchicago.edu...
which was presided over by the sumerian anu-nakki god known as en.lil, who was said to be in residence at the temple city, the likelihood that they literally saw him is just as possible as the likelihood that egyptians literally saw pharaohs (living gods who ruled temple citiies of egypt).

You realize this language from mythology is all allegorical, right?

Please take some time to read CG Jung, Joseph Campbell, Marie Von Franz, Erich Neuman, Sir James frazer..

its important to read Jung to appreciate his concept of 'archetypes' - which can be defined as unconscious numinous contents with an archetypal nature. He built this upon previous theories of philosophers and mystics of earlier times; like Schopenhauer, and the early gnostics. This idea is an ancient concept, and within esoteric orders it has always been known and understood. Jung merely demystified and psychologized it.

This is what the Gods/goddesses of the ancient past were. Yes, ther are autonomous structures or 'intelligences' which man can manipulate or serve, depending on the context.. And they were served, The concept of the masculine as Anu, and the feminine as Ki. In a later sumerian epoch it was Demuz and Innana, and in babylonian times this became Marduk and Ishtar, also, if you follow the dynamics in each myth, you can make correspondences between the mesopotamian versions and the later greek versions. for instance, the world 'savior' is envisioned in Babylon as Tammuz, and at another time as Nebo, the product of Ishtar and Marduk. In India the God Vishnu, all powerful as an archetype of 'father' judge' and ruler, incarnated into Krishna, who became god on earth. Thisi s obviously the same as Jesus being the physical manifestation as YHVH. Or Zeus having sex with a mortal women to produce Persues, or in other areas Dioysous, Bacchus. Osiris being killed by set and ressurecting as Horus..... These themese are replayed throughout the pagan world and have an ideological and philosophical interpretation. .

Point being, these were personfiied concepts and nothing more. Zecharia Sitchin is a complete wackjob who unfortunately has profited greatly from a science fiction series which he tries to sell to the ignoramuses as fact. There are no aliens from niburu. If i knew than what i know now, before i wasted 80 bucks buying up his books, i would have had 80 bucks free to buy books of actual value and worth.

Hes anti-academic for a reason. Just because hes not mainstream doesnt mean his theories are all of a sudden legitimate. Even if you look at the cover of his books, without knowing anything about him, you would think it was a book of fiction. Its entire premise is based on assumption upon assumption upon assumption. Have you people never heard of Occams Razor? His entire mythos is one massive assumption. I dont even want to call it myth either. Myth is deep and meaningful. he simply took myth and made it plausible by suggesting ancient aliens visited earth. and than from this suggestion built an entire star warsesque storyline.. Do you know how much money hes made from this? I wouldnt be surprised to find out hes a mason. They tend to write retardedly dumb books just because they know people will buy them. Publishers profit, they profit .. in an age of fantasy and science fiction, damn near anything remotely plausible can be conveyed as truth, without the author facing any penalties at all - even if he wrote it with dishonest motives.

Hes an acheologist and a 'scholar' of Hebrew. I find it funny how he mentions how in his early years he challenged his hebrew teachers about the interpretation of 'nephilim' as giants. Nobody wouldnt contest that, because nephilim does connote giant. But its a accidental connotation. Its primary meaning is 'fallen one' - because nephilim is from the Hebrew root (this is how languages work) Nafal - to fall. Thus, the first and primary meaning is a fallen state. The fallen state is the fall from a higher more pristine level of consciousness. This 'fall' personified as Nephilim, creates a difficult environment for the indiivudal to get himself out of. the nephilim personify fallen states - archetypes, of consciousness. Greed, lust, envy, hate, anger, gluttony, depression, torpor, are ALL fallen states of consciousness. And because theyre fallen, they therefore act as an obstacle and boudnary between mankind, who finds himself arrested by the pernicious states, and his original edenic awareness of oneness with G-d. Thus, they are also personified as 'giants' , whereas David a symbol for the triumphant egoic consciousness.

Im not saying the bible is simply allegorical. Unlike other mythological writings, it occured on the microsmic level aswell. David was the earthly king who epitomized the attribute of 'kingship' over the animal soul within. Moshe was a real man, as was every other biblical character, But, in some cases, like the connotation of giant, the secondary and accidental meaning is metaphorical, not literal. for instancer, anyone who causes trouble to someone else could be called a 'giant' because hes controlling another persons life.

edit on 18-9-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

the book of genesis as written by moses, who was named after pharaoh ahmose I, tells the egyptian creation story. the english and latin translations of it, have added additional words in such a way to make it fit into their understanding of the texts at the time in history when the texts were printed and to make it more correct english/latin, grammatically.

adam was the egyptian atum. adam was originally a plural word and applied to both males and females. as indicated in Genesis 1:27:

Gen 1:27 So God 430 created 1254 man 120 in his [own] image 6754, in the image 6754 of God 430 created 1254 he him; male 2145 and female 5347 created 1254 he them.

the numbers are strongs concordance reference numbers for the words that are actually in the text. if there's no number after a word, it wasn't in the original text and was added by translators. further translators had the additional task of fitting their understanding of the text into english/latin languages. therefore Genesis 1:27 actually says:

Elohiym created adam image, image Elohiym created; male female created.

Since Elohiym was a plural word that referred to the gods who basically cloned themselves, the text is saying that the Atum(s) self-created (see the egyptian Atum). Since the word for image in the reference is tselem and can also mean images, i think images is probably the more correct translation. et.al, the verse would read

The Atum(s) created self-images, images Atum created, male female created.

The reason I say this is because the word man in Genesis 1:27 wasn't the original word there. The original word was "adam". the translators chose "man" as a plural indicator since the verse goes on to say males and females were created, and did so because Atum was not thought of as plural even though the verse reveals that's exactly what the Atum is == et. al, plural gods. Elohiym is plural!

That's an example of translation bias. It doesn't nullify the text, it simply does it's best to make it work in the language and with the knowledge available on the subject, at the time of translation. This is also what i think the argument is regarding the book of revelation. it isn't that the text was WRITTEN by the bishops. it's that the text was being understood thru the lens of the time.

edit on 18-9-2010 by undo because: (no reason given)

Umm semitic and Egyptian are not even of the same language group..

Before you start teaching others about Hebrew, maybe you should first learn the language.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Well I guess 2,000 years was not enough time for anyone to come up with real proof that this God everyone keeps fighting over and killing for exists.

How many more thousands of years would you like to fight and kill each other before I can check back to see you still don't have proof he exists.

For any of you not getting this, this is why it is not a religious thread, because none of you can prove the God that religion is based on.

Proving that you love to talk about religion does not prove that God. Proving that you can all gang up and go after someone you don't like because he won't pretend you have proof does not prove that God either.

So where is the proof then to make God and a religio a part this thread by establishing through NORMAL ATS standards of proof that this God exists.

Once again there is a reason why this is not in religious conspiracies.

The thread is about Rome, how it uses, religion, banking, law, and military force to rule the world, and tax us all, and manipulate us to fight and distrust and dislike one another.

You know all the things most of you have proven you love to do in this thread.

Though it's nice to see a few truly gentle and honest souls have passed through.

Rome really is no place for them is it?

Because Rome is not really a very nice place, for anyone but the patricians.

That is not going to change through false notions of God, by hating other sects than your own, by attacking your fellow humans, or killing them, or attempting to dominate them, it changes when you start to honestly question the system, which is Church, State, Banking, Commerce, Law and Military creating a control grid that governs every aspect of your life, mind, heart, body and soul, for Rome's pleasure, power and glory.

Yes, it's true most of you have been hopelessly and pitifully brainwashed, seeing only what you are told to see, believing only what you are told to believe, behaving only as you are told to behave.

No one has taken your free will away, they just have presented you with many options from which to pick and choose.

They have presented bad choices to you as good choices, look around at the economy, the amount of poverty, the level of crime, war and violence in the world, the starvation and the squalar, and the high likelihood that you have less this year than you did last, and less last year than you did the year before.

It absolutely will not change or get better until you do the one thing that you have been taught not to do and that is to be responsible for yourself, not just to pay your bills, not just to pay your taxes, not just to obey god and government, king and country.

That's not responsibility, that's slavery to a system, a system that rewards few well, but could afford to, and chooses not to.

You help to perpetuate it, and I don't care how much that offends or frustrates or confuses.

Rome has never died, and we are all a part of it, like it or not, and we are all perpetuating it like it or not.

Now since I know none of you have proof that God exists, who here wants to be honest about the nature of the world we live in?

Any takers on that?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:52 PM
link   
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas"...Matthew 12:39

"For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse."...Romans 1:20

"For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith."...Romans 1:17

(Couldn't resist!)

Seriously Proto,I'm concerned about this persecution complex you have,thinking people are ganging up on you with some kind of heinous agenda. It just so happens that every anti-Obama thread has a certain group of posters dedicated to the same mindset who always show up in great numbers also. As long as this thread is a topic of conversation,you can expect this sort of thing, If you were content to just let them have their say without ridiculing them,perhaps they'd just talk amongst themselves for awhile and then leave?

I would have loved to contribute so much to this thread about what Rome is doing in the Religious world that I find to be a huge conspiracy also but I don't anymore because of your attitude towards Christians. You've lumped us all into the same "deluded masses".

Well,that's your choice. I somewhat regret even taking part in this thread again,but I will continue to star those people who challenge your points of view if they echo my particular sentiments,and I may continue to post,as well,if the spirit moves me !

I don't think there is any limit to the pages allowed for this thread to grow,and for all those who read yet do not post,they are getting a better perspective on things by having different angles to see things from. It's "debate",that's all it is.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

moses was egyptian-raised by pharaoh. his understanding of creation is the egyptian version which was identical to the hebrew version, just spelling variants. atum was self-created (adam was created in the image of adam or rather, atum (males and females) were created in the images of atum).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
People who are presently imagining if, so and so, at such and such, once upon a time really was, if, blah, blah.

Listen to yourself for once, I mean really listen for crying out loud.

This is not proof of anything but a whole lot of if's and precursors, that add up to the fact that not only do you have no real time proof, of your concept of God who made man in his own image, thus exists in our image, but certainly no justification for 2/3rds of the world fighting over this God you can't prove.

Understand people are dying right now, yes right now, in the argument over this, using this argument as part of the justification for war, that kills hundreds of thousands and likely upwards to a billion people over the last two thousand years.

How much blood do we have to keep soiling our hands with so you have something to romanticize and pretend about.

That you want to imagine once upon a time, based on a book that pretty much starts out once upon a time, that these things existed, is just that, you imagining once upon a time, based on a book that pretty much starts out once upon a time, that these things existed.

Now I don't know about the rest of you, but when ever I start out a story with once upon a time, even little kids roll their eyes in the back of their heads, and pretty much will give up their lunch money, allowance and pet frogs, and dolls to not have to hear it.

Have any of you seriously considered what is wrong with you that you believe in this nonsense to the point you will gang up and attack other people, lie and misrepresent yourself and others, and even use it to justify war and murder of little children sleeping in their homes.

Seriously I don't think most of you realize what you are in fact doing.

The system you are embracing, and what it real does, and who it really serves, and at what real cost, all as part of and extension of your blind faith in something you really can't prove except with a story that starts out once upon a time.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
atum en.wikipedia.org...

look, he's even holding the symbols for alpha and omega. and he was worshipped at Annu (Heliopolis) in Egypt. lol man, if it was any more obvious it'd bite researchers on the hiney. Anu was the father god of the sumerian trinity (Anu, Enlil, Enki). He's the god of the heavens.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
and doesn't this hebrew garb look remarkably egyptian?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/c099050194588514.jpg[/atsimg]

i thought so too

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

My friend,

I read your words, I feel your pain, I know your sorrow at what this world has become. It isn't God's doing but Man's. Religion is a creation of Man. We all know God. Yes, even you my friend, for your heart speaks with his words even louder than most devout believers, too in love with Dogma, to love their neighbor. You ask for proof of God, and I shake my head because your proof rolls off your tongue. If their were no God, and we were not made in his image, your own survival would be paramount and your own joy your only distractions. Yet, look at this labor of love, this epic of a thread. So much time and effort. So much passion and hope. So much LOVE.

You could easily go about your life, knowing what you do, not caring what becomes of your fellow man. Yet, here you are. Trying to wake him up. Trying to get him to help you find more facts, get the smoking gun, find the weak spot that it may be taken down. If that isn't Godly my friend, then God does not exist!

"God" is but a word that labels a concept no one can define in its entirety. It is a humble word. It is the best we can do to understand that which is so far beyond our mortal brains. How is a brain cell to connect such an idea of something that exists as the cell as well as all things without it?

You my friend wage a war not against God. You wage a war against Dogma, religion, false idols. For when we love these things more than we love each other, we have deified them and committed the worst of sins. I suspect by your words, you understand God more than those who profess to know the word.

Call it not God, that which you know as the Universe. Your understanding transcends such earthly thoughts and makes hypocrites of martyrs. I am proud to call you Brother.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 18-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Yeah more scripture as a means to deflect from the fact you have no real, real time proof your God exists.

And of course the prerequisite slander involved of those who have no faith in something that no, no one can prove exists.

The funny thing is, that I am in fact realer than your God that you can not prove and you are too, which then makes it hysterical you need to hide behind scripture to couch the lie, that you have no earthly idea what is going on in this thread.

Math unlike this unproved God is easy to prove.

It’s based on identifying a singular element like a poster, and then adding another singular element like a poster which always yields the same result.

Look how this works, 1 plus 1 equal 2.

Now in your case the God you can not prove exist has 3 major religious branches, and countless sects, and sub sects and denominations arguing over what this God really said and meant.

Which is all of them actually admitting that A. this god never talks to them, or b. that he never talks to anyone else but them, either way no one can ever display him to settle the argument.

Which is why all you are doing is in fact arguing, because you can’t prove the God exists that would be the only thing that could debunk this thread, God showing up and debunking it himself.

So yes in absence of that there is a real attempt, a coordinated attempt to turn it into a religious discussion and make it an unpleasant posting environment for those who want to discuss the conspiracy.

Now whether you are failing to appreciate all that through a lack of observation skills, rigid programming, or some self deception is neither here nor there.

You have no proof this God exists.

You have not met ATS standards of physical proof for something you claim is relevant.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

A Long Time Ago a Story was Written

First it is important to understand that conceptually we have a poor grasp of what time truly is in our temporal states, so when I say a long time ago, its important to understand because of our temporal concept of time, time itself truly can’t be measured in a way that defines how long ago, long ago is.

So let us just say a long time ago a story was written.

The oldest definition of a person is an actor wearing a mask.

We are all actors wearing masks taking part in this story that was written to give us both a conceptualization of time, and a meaning and purpose for our existence.

In other words, it simply was not enough, to awake in the morning, scavenge, forage and hunt for some food, eat, defecate, make love if at all possible, then go to sleep and do it all again the next day. Without reason with out purpose, without a goal, our true limitless potential had no direction, or aim to realize our true limitless potential.

That potential needed to be harnessed.

So a Story Was Written, a Play Was Written

A story that would allow each person a part no matter how big or small, a story that had a beginning, a story that had a middle, and a story that had an end and goal to harness that potential, that collective ability, to achieve limitless and wonderful, and yes horrible things to, through cooperation together, in a Play that we would all play a part, to discover just how resilient, and limitless we in fact truly are, to teach us, that we are, that we exist, and that since we are, and since we exist, we should exist and stand for something.

We All Have a Part in This Story and Play

That’s right, we all do, we are all here, in mask, in character, playing out a role, we often choose or agree for ourselves that fits into the story.

Why? Because a story was written for us to do that.
Along the line, our collective energy, has been harnessed, and then guided, to develop, and learn, and to develop and learn by ROAMING. This is what Rome is all about.

This seems spiritual.

Your Scriptures are Stories and Plays Written for You

Whether it’s Yahweh or Odin, Enki or Enil, Amen-Ra, Buddha, or Caesar or Jesus…it’s just a story. A story for you to play a part in, a story made for you, because you haven’t achieved a degree of love, and wisdom, and compassion and sentient understanding to make your own.

A story written for all of us by whom?

Roman scribes?

Then the story has a positive message?
A prophetic message?

Jesus did not die on the Cross and ask for forgiveness for those who killed them, for your sake or mine my friend, except in a very round about way.

He asked forgiveness for his own sake, because the only way that you can stop the Karmic Wheel and stop the story, is to forgive all the people you imagine have ever slighted you and done you harm, and are at fault for everything you find to be inherently faulty.

You believe in Jesus, this same Jesus you say never existed, but was Julius Caesar ?

Jesus the myth, then has a positive message of love forgiveness.

edit on 053030p://bSaturday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

You my friend wage a war not against God. You wage a war against Dogma, religion, false idols. For when we love these things more than we love each other, we have deified them and committed the worst of sins. I suspect by your words, you understand God more than those who profess to know the word.

That is exactly why this isn't a religious thread, you stated it very well, if I were to make the above statement I would leave god out of the equation, I don't know if such a thing exist and there is no proof that it does, blind faith is not proof in my opinion.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I am glad you came back, I was about to write you a U2U to tell you what a nice person you are, and what a breath of fresh air it is to see one pop into Rome.

Rome here on ATS is very much like the real Rome, rather wicked, with a lot of petty intriques, grudges, dramas, power plays, even failed romances, and yes of course religion.

People do confuse religion with God, basically because man, for the benefit of some men, struggled to put into words and define something that in reality can't be defined.

So they defined that, that concept of God in a way that would be of benefit of a few men, and then sold it as being the benefit to all men, which as we all know if you repeat the same lie often enough, people will accept it as truth.

You are correct it grieves me that people use this ill defined, man defined, definition of God to excuse and justify a whole lot of bad things that no good person, would ever support.

War, murder, sacrifice, taxation, slavery, punishment, etc., etc. all justifiable in the name of God but really just because of this ill defined concept of God.

Rome wrote this concept of God and because it does offer people engaged in many inhuman things, some promise of forgiveness and correctness and validation for doing them, they truly have no choice based on the decisiions they have made and the causes they have promoted but to embrace and defend this concept of God as defined through the religions that excuse their excesses, and largesses, and eggresses, and transgressions.

Sadly that just keeps encouraging them to do them again and again and again and creating a cycle without end.

While a higher source very well might exist, such people will never get it to manifest itself and condone all these things, and indeed it never has manifested itself and condoned all these things.

Nor will it.

It really is just a whole lot of people afraid to face the truth.

Which sadly is the one and only thing that would set them free from that prison they have created for themselves by embracing instead of questioning these absurd concepts of God, that justify so many bad things.

Any way as I said you are a very nice person, usually the thread is quite pleasant when the religious are not in attendance.

How odd huh?

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

moses was egyptian-raised by pharaoh. his understanding of creation is the egyptian version which was identical to the hebrew version, just spelling variants. atum was self-created (adam was created in the image of adam or rather, atum (males and females) were created in the images of atum).

The Sumerian version in the enuma elish is much more closer, but again, it merely desribes a process, which in itself is repeatedly misunderstood by the various pagan cultures.

The Torahs first words are 'Beresheit Bara Elohim', which translates as in the beginning, G-d Created. The pagans interpreted these words as Time (bere#) begot G-d,. Hence in the theogony of hesiod, Cronus (time) begets Zeus (God), which is somewhat paralled in Egypt aswell. The idea that g-d created the universe and than left it to its own devising, is a fallacy. If G-d created the universe, than only g-d enables it to exist. Without g-d, it simply doesnt exist. Hence, Hoveh, G-d IS always present within creation. He put a screen in front of himself and his creation in the name of Elohim. The Greeks imagine Time - Cronus, to be more supreme than G-d, because he 'displaced' him from his creation. Hence, Gaia (revealed creation) incited Cronus (time) to castrate Uranous (the sky - Gd). And as the Greek version develop,s each subsequent stage reveals something, which is chiefly under that powers specific rule. The various powers are united under one monlithic power, but this power is said to be 'beyond' and thus irrelevant. Only the Jews pay homage to him.

But i think you may be confusing moses having being taught in Egypt in the mysteries of creation with the creation of Judaism as one and the same. As if Judaism was simply a recreation of the Egyptian religion. There is absolutely no parallel in any of egypts myriad cults with Hebraic philosophy/theology. Judaism and Egypt are light and darkness, oil and water. The very word for Egypt in hebrew - Mitzrayim implies trouble "tzar" and straits 'mitzarim'. Egypt was a very morally bankrupt culture. They worshipped death, and believed chaos to be the creative principle. As we also see in Greece, From chaos (feminine) came Gaia. Same in Babylon with Tiamat.

Also, its not what you think. Hebrew did not take from Egypt, but vice versa, Egypt took from Hebrew.. The Torah is clear about where civilization began, east of the euphrates. From their, civilization went forth. The Hebrew language is attributed to Adam - who gave a 'name' for everything in creation. Adam refers to the 'universal' man, in this sense the kabbalistic adam kadmon. Adam HaRishon, the first man, symbolizes the physical man in his original state when he was put inside G-ds garden (or, realized his purpose as a being who was created to tend G-ds 'garden' ie; the physical creation) and so the relationship with the Atum is probably what you said. There is an ideological kinship between these ideas and their names, wshich suggests mutual source (in hebrew). However, Hebrew is the original tongue, as suggested by the shared gematria of 'lashon hakodesh' (holy tongue) and Sefat Echad (one language) ie; the one language is at one with G-d. Adam gave names to everything, meaning, he saw the internal essence of all things, and saw how it related to G-d. He therefore 'completed' creation by connecting it back to its source.

Only with the fall did the languages become confused.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

and doesn't this hebrew garb look remarkably egyptian?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/c099050194588514.jpg[/atsimg]

i thought so too

Ummmmmm, no, it doesnt...

The tefillin is completely and uniquely Jewish.

same with the prayer shrawl

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   

You have not met ATS standards of physical proof for something you claim is relevant.

According to alot of posters here,you have not been able to do that either.

A final thought about this "world government",then I will leave you to your godless diatribe.

“Why do the nations rage and the people plot a vain thing? The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord and against His anointed, saying, ‘Let us break their bonds in pieces and cast away their cords from us.’ He who sits in the heavens shall laugh; the Lord shall hold them in derision,” (Psalm 2:1-4). “The Lord laughs at [the wicked], for He sees that his day is coming,” (Psalm 37:13).

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   

enuma elish is a mess but at least it does reference the namshub of enki ( the gate of the god (tower of babel, or rather, ziggurat of babel, bab-ilu), KA.DINGIR.RA (sumerian spelling)). see the namshub of enki (excerpted from enuma elish)

THE NAMSHUB OF ENKI
deoxy.org...

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

well you do realize that the habiru/hibiru/hyskos shepherd kings, were pharaohs prior to the reign of pharaoh ahmose I? the ark of the covenant is also egyptian-hebrew. the big conspiracy here is that, little did you know, your ancestors were at some point, pharaohs, and in the case of pre-dynastic egypt, the atum created in the image of the gods (The Atum). yep yep. you're royalty, created from royal blood

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Any way as I said you are a very nice person, usually the thread is quite pleasant when the religious are not in attendance.

How odd huh?

Judge them not my friend. They know only what they have experienced in this life. They, we, are still babes learning to walk. Civilization, has only been around for a little over 15,000 years, depending on what you call civilised of course. That is just the blink of an eye in the grand scheme of time. Horrors have been committed since the beginning, and will continue to be committed till the time we open our eyes and see each other once more as kin, regardless of our exterior differences.

As to throwing down the Empire, my way is simply to throw it away. I do not need it. I have nothing they can take from me. I came into this world naked, and so shall I leave it. I was given a gift of Free Will, and it is not for sale. I may be imprisoned, beaten, starved, or suffer what ever torment they throw my way, but I am free because I say so!

I encourage all to look how free they really are. Decide if your comfort is worth the chains you wear. I ask that you consider if YOUR comfort is worth the suffering of your Brother, your mother, your child. If it is, you are better to remain a slave. However, if you have one ounce of love for your fellow man, for yourself, consider what freedom is worth to you.

I wrote a simple Plan. A plan which mimicked my own escape from bondage. You can view it at the link at the bottom of my posts. If you value your freedom, it cannot be taken by force. It can only come from peace. Reject your slavery and stand proud.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 18-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

well you do realize that the habiru/hibiru/hyskos shepherd kings, were pharaohs prior to the reign of pharaoh ahmose I? the ark of the covenant is also egyptian-hebrew. the big conspiracy here is that, little did you know, your ancestors were at some point, pharaohs, and in the case of pre-dynastic egypt, the atum created in the image of the gods (The Atum). yep yep. you're royalty, created from royal blood

right.

new topics

top topics

<< 103  104  105    107  108  109 >>

join