It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF of reverse racism in South Africa - This is getting Ugly...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
As most of you know, I live in South Africa. Day by day, I am becoming increasingly fearful for my life & my future.

I am tired of always hearing how white people are racists in this country as it is not the case, and hasn't been for a long time. But I fear reverse racism is becoming more of an issue and a 'trend' (for lack of a better word).

The sad thing is, no one seems to really care, and it never really gets to the headlines like 'regular' racism once did..

A couple of weeks ago, our youth league president sang an old song "Shoot the Boers, they are rapists" ....after receiving some heat he eventually gave a public apology.
Here is a link, to hear what some South Africans had to say- globalvoicesonline.org...

He is the president of the youth league, he should be teaching and supporting the youth in ways that will improve their future, help them to make wise decisions... Better informing them about HIV AIDS & how to avoid it. But this.....? But as days pass, he is letting us down big time & so is our Government, by constantly defending his actions.

It get's worse!

Here is the fruit of his actions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30bcad43891a.jpg[/atsimg]
www.itweb.co.za...
This just scares the life out of me.... I don't know how any of you would feel if your country was in this state. And as a woman, hearing that makes we wish I could rather die than being touched by such barbaric monsters. Because only a monster would make such threats to innocent woman and children!

The controversial Facebook page – allegedly set up by fans of ANC Youth League (ANCYL) president Julius Malema – has been shut down. The page, which had thousands of fans, was in the news this week after a posting by an alleged fan, Thato Mbateti Mbateti, incited violence against whites in SA. Mbateti is reportedly a fake persona.

Comments on the site were this morning more subdued, as the 4 500 fans on the new page posted things like: “Julius is on his way to greatness. No wonder he has got too many enemies. To Julius, hold steadfast for greatness is not for the weary and faint-hearted.” Opposition parties and other youth movements were up in arms over the original page, and called on Malema to distance himself from the remarks.

Now, I don't know about you....but I need to get the hell out of here. There is no hope for me raising a family here in the future. We are the minority and it seems we will all get screwed.

Zuma was the last youth league president, and now he is leading our country as president. If Malema makes it to presidency, I fear all hope is lost for us.

VIVA South Africa!!!!!!

fix links

[edit on 23/01/2010 by jinx880101]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
If you are white and living in south Africa you have about 20 more years before you will be forced to leave. Look around Africa how many countries run by blacks do well? South Africa will spin downward into a pit of dis pair just like the rest of them.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Jesus H, Jinx !!!

That's bloody frightening

I don't blame you being scared...When someone like Malema encourages this kind of thinking and behavior in youth, what hope is there ?

Reading the article its sounds like this guy's rallies aren't too dissimilar to Hitler Youth rallies back then...Designed to whip up hatred and incite these kids to violence...

I hope someone comes along and puts a lid on this for you guys, and fast...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
time to start to arm yourselves, AK-47's, R-5's every military weapons you can get your hands on (should be fairly easy in SA) # the laws, find similar minded people & create STF-plan.

also time to emigrate if possible.,

[edit on 25-3-2010 by raivo]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Subjective Truth

That is what I fear, but more so the way we will be driven out or should I say 'exterminated'....? By what is written on that facebook page things are not well here. And all this before the world cup.

20 years is generous, I would say...by the next election, things will start going downhill for real.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Yeah, today have taken some serious consideration into arming myself. As a woman, I really think it is needed...

Although, no one is allowed to own guns in SA anymore...not even legal registered weapons. They have been urging all South Africans to hand in all fire arms, even if they are illegal, you will not be prosecuted.

Now what does that tell you?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
op i don't know if you seen this guy in youtube, R3ndi3r who makes videos about SA www.youtube.com... good stuff.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
If it gets too bad you can always either go to Indonesia and get a boat to Australia or just come by plane and apply for refugee status.
It works for Sri Lankans, Afghans, Iraqis and Iranians.
If South Africans did this is their hundreds of thousands, the West would have no choice but to accept their plight.
If they didn't, they would look racist against whites.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Why is there a power struggle over the ****hole that South Africa is ( besides Hermanus of course)

GET out of there Jinxyyyyyy !!!!! get out now !!! start all over somewhere else, let the neanderthals have their slab of poverty back !!

I thnk you and most of the " whites" will be much happier somewhere else. California's nice this time of year, ... hell, any time of year its california !!

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by raivo

Awesome, thanks for that...seems he has his head screwed on the right way.
It will be the first channel I join. Lots to watch...thanks.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I recommend you move, it is the safest thing for you and your family.

IF this serious insane man is elected president in South Africa I would not only fear for the people of SA but also for the white race altogether. DOn't forget that SA once had a nuclear arsenal and they still know how to make nukes. All it would take is a Hitleresque lunatic to get control of a country that knows how to make nukes and will openly talk like that on his facebook page. We could be looking at not only a genocide and ethnic cleansing but a racial war that extends beyond SA.

Edit to add: I'm sure this guy is a fan of Pan-Africanism in which I would say there is more to fear than in just SA. The African Union could be easily corrupted to tilt in this lunatics favour and he could try and 'liberate' all of Africa, the whole continent. We could be looking at genocide in SA and the whole continent if he played his cards right.

[edit on 3/25/10 by Misoir]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Retrovertigo

Jesus H, Jinx !!! That's bloody frightening I don't blame you being scared...When someone like Malema encourages this kind of thinking and behavior in youth, what hope is there ? Reading the article its sounds like this guy's rallies aren't too dissimilar to Hitler Youth rallies back then...Designed to whip up hatred and incite these kids to violence... I hope someone comes along and puts a lid on this for you guys, and fast...

Hey Retro...

Thanks for your concern, many people just brush this off and hit the ball back to apartheid days assuming that we deserve this kind of treatment.

I know there are a lot of good blacks. I am friends with them...but if the numbers of the opposition is so great, there is almost no way we will be able to defend ourselves.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Having friends both black and white in SA, I know well the situation is grim. Please consider a relocation if at all possible. Let the communist have that place.

Good luck to you.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

How the hell do you get out, when the economy is so #ed our money is worth nothing anywhere else!? Even if we sold the business and all our belongings, we would not have enough to start a life elsewhere.

I feel sorry for my Grandmother, and my whole family...they live in Pretoria and Johannesburg...& seems that is where the ball will start rolling.

NOT cool.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101
Hey Retro...

Thanks for your concern, many people just brush this off and hit the ball back to apartheid days assuming that we deserve this kind of treatment.

I know there are a lot of good blacks. I am friends with them...but if the numbers of the opposition is so great, there is almost no way we will be able to defend ourselves.

Using apartheid as an excuse for this kind of thing, or saying its "payback" of sorts is pathetic

Absolutely, good and bad in all groups of people, no exceptions...And yes, I can see with the numbers stacked against you, if this kind of thinking becomes widespread you'll be in real trouble...

Plenty of room in Aus for Sth Africans, so come on over
We've had heaps migrate over the last 20 yrs or so and I'm sure you'd be made to feel most welcome if you did

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

i saw his video about a year & half ago and made me to study more about south Africa, before all i knew was something like 'apartheid whites bad, freedom fighter blacks good' because that's was what they taught us in school.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Isn't there a limit for how many immigrants/refugees the country can take?
I'm sure they wouldn't want a bunch of foreigners taking over their country....
or maybe I've lived in SA too long & forgotten that some people are still human?

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jinx880101

Isn't there a limit for how many immigrants/refugees the country can take?
I'm sure they wouldn't want a bunch of foreigners taking over their country....
or maybe I've lived in SA too long & forgotten that some people are still human?

There is, yes...

And obviously whether you're allowed to migrate depends on a whole host of factors including level of education, professional skills and so on...

If you have family already here or have an employer prepared to sponsor you it is easier...

Coming here on a student visa and doing a university course is also a good way...From there you can get a work visa, and then residency after that if you do the right course...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Forgive me if this is a non applicable possibility but would Orania be an option for you?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jinx880101

You do know that the "Facebook entry" that's circulating via e-mail is fake, right?

Cape Town - A posting on a Julius Malema page on Facebook has caused quite an uproar on the page.

However, the profile of the person who "wrote" the posting appears to be fake.

Fans of the page are furious about the posting and some are threatening to take action.

On Tuesday afternoon this Malema page had 15 246 fans.

More

You have to keep in mind that there are people in both camps that are a bit "extremist". Sure there are black folks that would love the Facebook entry to be a reality, but there are also white folks doing the same thing. Do a search on Facebook on the phrase "Julius Malema is a" and you'll see what I mean.

While I agree 100% that Julius Malema and the ANC Youth League is bad news - poison of the worst kind, but there is no need for the kind of fear mongering done with this (fake Facebook) e-mail. It's making people hysterical, and the last thing we need is mass hysteria in either camp. Malema should be removed from power in a logical and "by the book" manner - starting with his complete disregard for the law. Visit Afriforum to see what they are doing.

If you flee, then they've won. England, Canada and the USA don't want you, and New Zealand or Australia might take you - but in the end you'll never feel welcome or at home. You are as much an African as a Zulu, Xhosa or San. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join