It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blacks embrace their opressors God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tommyson50
reply to post by ButterCookie

Ok, Cookie I'm black just like you and to stay on course I asked myself the same questions, I have come to the conclusion we have been programmed. We worship a white God, and subconsciously the white man himself. Every other race has to a degree some may agree but whatever. The other posters here made valid points with the information regarding slavery, but if you guys and girls are aware the cross been around longer than Christianity and the bible is taken from Egyptians and Babylonians etc. The real question is who are Christians really praying to cuz dude hasn't answered mine yet. Peace

wow finally someone who gets it

im with you 100% on this as well. regardless of what color someone who may be completely ficticious is, its up to those that write the history to make the history. thus, if blacks ran the world, then he would have been black (regardless of what color he really was).

the truth is, god didnt make us in his image, we made him in ours.

to say we werent created is something altogether, and i still can figure out why evolution (which is just a by product of reproduction and various enviromental factors) and creationism (the start of the big race to the end) cant coexist.

i personally believe science will prove the existance of a god. it may not be some guy watching everyone like santa, but its definitely the reason we are here.

it could be abstract as the blackhole at the galaxy center, or the sun, or an alien, or hell, why not, reptilians.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by yodagod

Sorry I thought you were keeping up with the thread. I was saying about the OP's remarks I think on page 3-4

When we were in Africa, we worshipped many gods; the real gods; the Sumerian (Anunnaki) gods....they did not have blonde hair, nor blue eyes...

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by yodagod

Sorry I thought you were keeping up with the thread. I was saying about the OP's remarks I think on page 3-4

When we were in Africa, we worshipped many gods; the real gods; the Sumerian (Anunnaki) gods....they did not have blonde hair, nor blue eyes...

this guy is an absolute hoot!

lets see how many more racist remarks he can post on this page while claiming purity.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by Equinox99

Oh...

Well now that you have chosen to "pump your breaks" and find out what my intention was before doin your "DISINFO AGENT thing"......

I am glad to see you're still labeling people. I was not being a disinfo agent but merely calling you out on your nonsense such as:

My original intention was to get responses on what people think is the reason that African Americans in modenr times still attend and worship the religion of our oppressors? It is factual that Christanity was mimicked, after years of an Christian inquisiton. Blacks still to this day allow a white Jesus picture to be hung on the walls our churches

Well whatever Jesus may have been why is it a concern to you? Did he not teach some beautiful teachings?

No offense but, you seem like a pretty big racist. You say you left religion ages ago...now you claim that a white Jesus is hung on YOUR walls? Why does it matter?

So again, if this topic offends you or irritates you, maybe it wasn't meanto
for you to address

I do not have rage,nor hatred. I love each anf every race and in fact I hate it when my own race does a lotta stupid stuff ( another story for another day)

This was not a racial topic, even though the trolls have turned it as such

It was a religious one

I am sorry but you must go back and re-read the nonsense that you posted. It seems as though you are angry at the white man and not religion in itself. White man never invented religion!

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Equinox99]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   
actually in egypt worship of the past prior age was like a low class thing to do and people who did when not in the direct relation to the kingdom fell into ways of sacrifice and blood offerings.if these sacrifices and blood offerings are means of claiming allegiance and legion with the remnants of a prior age then that is/was their religion.the way of life for egyptians was nothing of the sort.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks

reply to post by yodagod

lets see how many more racist remarks he can post on this page while claiming purity.

If it is racist than report me to the moderators. I have done nothing wrong, I am not claiming to be pure because I am not. You're labeling me and calling me false names.

Please go ahead and quote one racist remark I made.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
actually in egypt worship of the past prior age was like a low class thing to do and people who did when not in the direct relation to the kingdom fell into ways of sacrifice and blood offerings.if these sacrifices and blood offerings are means of claiming allegiance and legion with the remnants of a prior age then that is/was their religion.the way of life for egyptians was nothing of the sort.

cool story bro

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

reply to post by yodagod

If it is racist than report me to the moderators. I have done nothing wrong, I am not claiming to be pure because I am not. You're labeling me and calling me false names.

Please go ahead and quote one racist remark I made.

not you man. sorry. im with you and have been screaming the same as you the whole time

link   
her comments matter because as blacks the truth is one is not all and to take the actions of one as actions of all is a crime against the one who first committed those actions.

link   

Originally posted by yodagod
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Atheism can be just as illogical as religion.

What's so illogical about rejecting for lack of evidence the concept of an invisible man in the sky ?

This is why in the last days the screams wont be cared for see how you ATHIEST act and yet if approached by evidence of the beast existing you would all convert quickly and ask GOD PLEASE HELP US...AND HE WONT LOL who cares for such negative energy its FOOD for the bottomless pit bonded ones to feast on so MAKE THEM A BETTER MEAL AND GET THEM FOOL NON BELIEVERS, THE THING IS YOU WILL ASK FOR GOD TO HELP BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR HE WILL KNOW YOU ARE NOT REPENTING FOR YOUR SINS BUT COMPLETELY OUT OF FEAR AND PAIN of your SORES AND BURNES SMH CHEMICAL NUCLEAR AND GERM WEAPONS (they are allready for you lmao) AND NOT FOR BEING EVIL ASSOCIATES.....

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

What's so illogical about rejecting for lack of evidence the concept of an invisible man in the sky ?

This is why in the last days the screams wont be cared for see how you ATHIEST act and yet if approached by evidence of the beast existing you would all convert quickly and ask GOD PLEASE HELP US...AND HE WONT LOL who cares for such negative energy its FOOD for the bottomless pit bonded ones to feast on so MAKE THEM A BETTER MEAL AND GET THEM FOOL NON BELIEVERS, THE THING IS YOU WILL ASK FOR GOD TO HELP BUT IT WILL BE TOO LATE FOR HE WILL KNOW YOU ARE NOT REPENTING FOR YOUR SINS BUT COMPLETELY OUT OF FEAR AND PAIN of your SORES AND BURNES SMH CHEMICAL NUCLEAR AND GERM WEAPONS (they are allready for you lmao) AND NOT FOR BEING EVIL ASSOCIATES.....

this is opinion.

please stay rational, and not jump the gun saying, "Well youll burn in hell and ill laugh"

no one really knows anything. if we did, it wouldnt be called faith.

i believe in god, but its wrong to go around spouting out stuff as you did.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
im not your bro;

but the truth of the matter is that people will have to deal with the permutations of forcing something that is different to be likened as one. and a church and an idol or image that is closest to ones comprehension of one outside of ones differences is a stable starting point.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
im not your bro;

good to know, bro.

you can still be mine though. if your hate will let you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

this is opinion.

please stay rational, and not jump the gun saying, "Well youll burn in hell and ill laugh"

no one really knows anything. if we did, it wouldnt be called faith.

i believe in god, but its wrong to go around spouting out stuff as you did.

this is opinion. NO THIS IS FACT AND ALREADY WRITTEN

please stay rational, and not jump the gun saying, "Well youll burn in hell and ill laugh" YOU WILL BURN ON EARTH FIRST AND GET GERMS ON EARTH FIRST AND STARVE ON EARTH FIRST AND DIE ON EARTH FIRST..REMEMBER THIS UNRATIONAL 1

no one really knows anything. if we did, it wouldnt be called faith. FAITH MEENS FOLLOW THE CREATOR THAT WE ALL SENSE YOU JUST QUESTION HIM WHICH IS CALLED SIN UNRATIONAL 1

i believe in god, but its wrong to go around spouting out stuff as you did. NOT AT ALL EITHER YOU ARE IN OR OUT THERE IS NO OTHER CHOICE MANY WILL SUFFER TRUST THIS

AGAIN THE WMDS ARE HERE FOR YOU NOW AWAITING FOR THE BEAST TO GIVE THE OK TO ELIMINATE NO BS LOOK AT YOUR GLOBAL WEAPONARY ITS ENOUGH TO MAKE THIS LOOK LIKE THE HELLS KITCHEN YOU ALL HAVE PREPARED IT TO BE.....LOL @WMDZ AND WHO THEY ARE REALLY FOR....

IM TRYING TO HELP YOU ALL BELIEVE THIS TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT your will your choice.

[edit on 3/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   
God created all mankind - that includes black/white/asian/mexican/etc.

It's scary to see someone that is attempting to use such a baseless accusation to further their own hatred of another race.

The Bible instructs us to love one another - which I'm prettyyy sure that would include all races, political backgrounds, and shoe sizes.

I might point out to the OP that it would appear that satan is using her as a vehicle to further divide and conquer us.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

[

this is opinion. NO THIS IS FACT AND ALREADY WRITTEN

please stay rational, and not jump the gun saying, "Well youll burn in hell and ill laugh" YOU WILL BURN ON EARTH FIRST AND GET GERMS ON EARTH FIRST AND STRVE ON EARTH FIRST AND DIE ON EARTH FIRST..REMEMBER THIS UNRATIONAL 1

no one really knows anything. if we did, it wouldnt be called faith. FAITH MEENS FOLLOW THE CREATOR THAT WE ALLSENSE YOU JUST QUESTION HIN WHICH IS CALLED SIN UNRATIONAL 1

i believe in god, but its wrong to go around spouting out stuff as you did. NOT AT ALL EITHER YOU ARE IN OR OUT THERE IS NO OTHER CHIOCE MANY WILL SUFFER TRUST THIS

lol. wow. you really think youll get into heaven talking like that?

now im the first one to burn. doesnt it matter that i accepted jesus in my heart, or are you just this awesome to everyone you meet?

by the way, my god gave me the ability to think critically.

[edit on 3/10/2010 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This thread is ridiculous. But highlights a major problem in the US, and the world.

Black people are not oppressed. Yes, there are "soft discriminations" such as lowered expectations, etc. But these can be overcome with industriousness and hard work.

The oppression of the black person in the US happens by the black community. Buying into how oppressed you are is the first step in this scheme. Give money to people like Al Sharpton, who are selling you fear and excuses for a poor condition.

There are two facts that are missed:

1. People of all skin colors are poor, and live in ghettos.

2. There are successful black people, people who used their talents and some hard work to achieve something.

Am i saying there is no discrimination? Absolutely not...but i will point that it is a two way street. We have things like the "N" word, that is off limits. But terms like "cracker" aren't. But this isn't "oppression".

The lovely thing about America is that any hard working, intelligent person who is willing to learn is capable of achieving whatever their talents will allow. Sure, you may have doors shut on you for not being a certain race...but there are plenty of opportunities.

Keep something in mind, however: racism is institutionalized in our government. For example, if you are an Indian and own a hotel, the government will book with you preferentially over a hotel that isn't indian owned. No one bats an eye about this, and instead will nod in approval, saying something like, "Yeah, we have to make sure < insert silly racist meme here>"

[edit on 10-3-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Please stop your nonsense as it has nothing to contribute to the thread. You calling people to burn in hell only shows your true knowledge about the bible. Please read the bible before posting another comment like that one.

Jesus said, don't judge others because you will be judged the same way by God. You have no right to judge anyone on this Earth because you are with sin.

Of course, I have paraphrased everything for you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Please stop your nonsense as it has nothing to contribute to the thread. You calling people to burn in hell only shows your true knowledge about the bible. Please read the bible before posting another comment like that one.

Jesus said, don't judge others because you will be judged the same way by God. You have no right to judge anyone on this Earth because you are with sin.

Of course, I have paraphrased everything for you.

ok thats it!

im friending you right now

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
the degree that people know "god" would not be if it were not for black people and im sure the same can be said for other peoples and how i know nature based on them. it is natural for and a god given right that you who are not black be aliens to the temples that house no all creator of races god and not be treated as citizens in my kingdom.further it is also accepted that if any black person accepts that your god created them that they voyage in exile into outer darkness away from the kingdom.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join