It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blacks embrace their opressors God

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
reply to post by Ausar

Egyptians are Africans....

White man paint the pictures of Egytians as light brown as they possibly can to try to refute that...they have even destroyed the African features on the stautes by the pyramids

They are the ones who showed us a picture of "white Jesus"...all these upset folks on here should know that an African did not draw that

When we were in Africa, we worshipped many gods; the real gods; the Sumerian (Anunnaki) gods....they did not have blonde hair, nor blue eyes...

They looked like US- BLACK. They were a race of tall beings, just as depicted in the egyptian heirogyphics with strong features

White man? Anunaki?

Your true colors are starting to shine. It seems as though the only reason for this thread is to blame the white man for your anger. I'm sorry you feel like the white man destroyed your heritage and culture. However, it has happened to the best of them.

And as you said you were an atheist, why do you care who the real Gods are? Shouldn't you group every theist like every other atheist does?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
this thread has literally gone to hell and back lol

you started out asking why blacks follow the white devil's religion, yet wont admit that blacks had religion long before europe was even a contender.

now its going into some what bible figures were what color.

and o yea, WHITES NOT ALLOWED

awesome points for becoming what you hate!

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

No one is disputing the peoples of Kemet, the people in the paintings are just as dark as Ethiopians and Somalis. They even have many of the features of people who live today in the Horn of Africa.

If anyone was trying to misinform people, its some of the people in the modern Egyptian government. The ancient Egyptians were not Arabs.

link   
modern theology has no foundation without ankh en aten. but his personal thought should have no relation on the whole of all other schools. if i come to a personal realization it should not effect you. this is the folly of the black man and black culture; you have no entitlement to thoughts that are my own. black culture divided upon itself in its own fear based on another persons revelations.there is no returning to a place that is non existent from your place of movement.but blacks still embrace everything except for his personal revelations; and use the church as a crutch to attempt to reenter a kingdom they exiled themselves from due to their own divisive thoughts.the sad thing is their fear permeated existence and has been the cause for many persecutions.

link   

Originally posted by mahtoosacks

Originally posted by Exposing The Devil
reply to post by Equinox99

Hebrews are Jacob and Esau.

Esau / Edom = the first white man and all who descended from him.
Your white leaders including Rothschilds and Rockerfellas worship the old Edomite King even today.

Jacob / Israel = The first Israelite, and the progenitor of the Black Hebrews, Natives and Hispanics.

The African's come from Ham.

Zondervan Bible Dictionary:

Ham:
1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

wait i thought hispanics were the product of spainish breeding with aztecs....

also, didnt the natives come to americas via land bridge between russian and alaska?

[edit on 3/10/2010 by mahtoosacks]

As I said in my other post, I don't think much of this is true. I was only pointing out another poster's flaws about the 12 tribes being only black and hispanic descendants.

I would research your claim but it has no use in this thread.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Your white leaders including Rothschilds and Rockerfellas worship the old Edomite King even today.

Jacob / Israel = The first Israelite, and the progenitor of the Black Hebrews, Natives and Hispanics.

Ham:
1.The youngest son of Noah born probably about 96 years before the Flood; and one of eight persons to live through Flood. He became the progenitor of the dark races; not the Negros, but the Egyptians, Ethiopians, Libyans and Canaanites.

also, didnt the natives come to americas via land bridge between russian and alaska?

As I said in my other post, I don't think much of this is true. I was only pointing out another poster's flaws about the 12 tribes being only black and hispanic descendants.

actually the egyptians were white during the reign of the Ptolomeys. they were the offspring of alexanders conquests which were macedonian.

why do you think its called alexandria??

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
blacks did not have a religion before as you contest; their system that you liken as a religion was a way that they achieved life in a fruitful guise.if you are an american now is americanism your religion?

link   
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I don’t fully understand why God dispersed us, or maybe it was that of the Devils doing.

The babel story is quite contradictory, first men had different languages then somehow they all spoke one language then god dispersed the language.

The problem with language is that it drives a nail into the coffin of god, language as we know evolved, no doubt apologists will conjure up some fine magik to get around that problem.

link   
There are "you" and "they" Gods? Gods that are white?

Fascinating. I had no idea.

Is there a Ginger God? Obviously She Likes Us Best.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Why isn't atheism an answer to the problems. I would be more inclined to accept an atheist that is a humanitarian than any bigoted religion with their one right way mentality.

The religious bigmouths tend to irritate because they act like god plays in a football team. We are now in an ugly little war because it is now Islam versus Xtanity and both of them are right.

Anyway

Don't feed the troll with the youtube links -Not you.

link   

Originally posted by Equinox99

Ham:

actually the egyptians were white during the reign of the Ptolomeys. they were the offspring of alexanders conquests which were macedonian.

why do you think its called alexandria??

Well you could be true but at the same time, Egyptians did have black features. The reason, and this is my theory because I haven't researched it, When Egypt was conquered, Alexander and his men took wives of Egyptian descent. After intermingling they became the race we know today as the Egyptians.

link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

They were Hellenized by that point and more Greek than Egyptian.
Ancient Egyptian society collapsed in the wake of invasions and occupations by Assyrians, Persians and Greeks.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

THANK YOU

The trolls couldn't wait to jump on here and get us all confused and off topic...

nothing new under the sun

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Not all Egyptians were white, many were of Nubian decent tel El Armana by all account was a veritable melting pot of people types.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
no white person reigned over the system of life that egyptians practiced. so even if some invaders came and claimed they held power in that location; the black people divided unto themselves at the disunion that one persons personal epiphany of unity wrought.black people were never a people that said; "all is one and one is all", their value came from knowing their place in existence and being good at it.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
blacks did not have a religion before as you contest; their system that you liken as a religion was a way that they achieved life in a fruitful guise.if you are an american now is americanism your religion?

I think your wrong on this, but before I respond I need clarity, are you saying "Black" Americans? Or Africans as a whole?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by yodagod
reply to post by poedxsoldiervet

I don’t fully understand why God dispersed us, or maybe it was that of the Devils doing.

The babel story is quite contradictory, first men had different languages then somehow they all spoke one language then god dispersed the language.

The problem with language is that it drives a nail into the coffin of god, language as we know evolved, no doubt apologists will conjure up some fine magik to get around that problem.

Again, you may be right. However the tower of Babel was much like a metaphor. The world was united and growing stronger and all had 1 main center for power. By God destroying the tower, it could mean that nations started destroying each other and a great shift happened. Each nation stopped communication with another. And thus evolved into us today.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

Why isn't atheism an answer to the problems?.

Because more often than not it requires an individual to think and take responsibility for themselves, and many people are too afraid to to that.

link   

Originally posted by yodagod

Not all Egyptians were white, many were of Nubian decent tel El Armana by all account was a veritable melting pot of people types.

yea thats what i meant

whoever said that the white man is lying about making egyptians look light-skinned, and they were really black just really needed to wake up.

they dont even look black today.

and to the OP... you are the only troll here man. everyone else is trying to set your hate straight.

you are obviously so pent up with racial agression that you cant even see history for what it is.

im still not sure you arent just trolling religion or whites, but either way, you successfully completed a double whammy.

link   

Damn right my "TRUE COLORS " are statring to shine....

that's what YOU hate

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join