It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Blacks embrace their opressors God

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ausar
the degree that people know "god" would not be if it were not for black people and im sure the same can be said for other peoples and how i know nature based on them. it is natural for and a god given right that you who are not black be aliens to the temples that house no all creator of races god and not be treated as citizens in my kingdom.further it is also accepted that if any black person accepts that your god created them that they voyage in exile into outer darkness away from the kingdom.

lol awesome for adding me as a foe.

obviously you cant complete whole sentences or read others writing.

if for once you read something and understood it, you would have seen im not your enemy.

OBVIOUSLY you cant stand this, friend.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Equinox99

The Bible does say to judge righteously - among other commandments
related to "judging".
That "don't judge others" is, yet another, verse that numerous people
have pulled out of the Bible, and out of context, in order to escape
personal accountability.

Source

This is but one example, of many:

Zechariah 3:7 God states that He gives those who obey Him the authority to judge, "Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by."

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Please stop your nonsense as it has nothing to contribute to the thread. You calling people to burn in hell only shows your true knowledge about the bible. Please read the bible before posting another comment like that one.

Jesus said, don't judge others because you will be judged the same way by God. You have no right to judge anyone on this Earth because you are with sin.

Of course, I have paraphrased everything for you.

1ST there is only 1 JUDGE UNKNOWING 1.
2ND ITS NOT ME, MY POSITION IS MUCH HOW SHOULD I SAY more DIRTY
3RD you should know that your lord our lord doesnt like his herd misled and these things are written so.......
Finally my intentions are to clarify that these ways of thinking wont be excepted unrational 1.

[edit on 3/10/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty
reply to post by Equinox99

The Bible does say to judge righteously - among other commandments
related to "judging".
That "don't judge others" is, yet another, verse that numerous people
have pulled out of the Bible, and out of context, in order to escape
personal accountability.

Source

This is but one example, of many:

Zechariah 3:7 God states that He gives those who obey Him the authority to judge, "Thus saith the LORD of hosts; If thou wilt walk in my ways, and if thou wilt keep my charge, then thou shalt also judge my house, and shalt also keep my courts, and I will give thee places to walk among these that stand by."

that said judge his house, which is a church, the house of god. did it say anything about just trolling internet forums saying people will burn?

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Originally posted by Equinox99
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Please stop your nonsense as it has nothing to contribute to the thread. You calling people to burn in hell only shows your true knowledge about the bible. Please read the bible before posting another comment like that one.

Jesus said, don't judge others because you will be judged the same way by God. You have no right to judge anyone on this Earth because you are with sin.

Of course, I have paraphrased everything for you.

1ST there is only 1 JUDGE UNKNOWING 1.
2ND ITS NOT ME, MY POSITION IS MUCH HOW SHOULD I SAY more DIRTY
3RD you should know that you lord doesnt like his herd mislead and these things are written so.......
Finally my intentions are to clarify that these ways of thinking wont be excepted unrational 1.

no one knows anything still. you have to accept that.

yes, i know in my heart, but do i know it on paper? i know that if i did know it on paper, then my faith in my heart could never equal the knowledge in my brain, and i would never be accepted. just as you claimed for those who finally see god trying to repent, o and you laughing.

but still no one knows.

amazing how such simple concepts escape others.

[edit on 3/10/2010 by mahtoosacks]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mahtoosacks

I have not said that anyone should burn - that is God's place to hand down our eternal judgement.

If you review the link/website I provided, you can read the actual Bible verses that explain how we are to judge.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by nomorecruelty

Fair enough. I will also add this:

But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. 7When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.

9At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there. 10Jesus straightened up and asked her, “Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?”

So it is wrong to condemn people because we don't have the power, nor are we pure. We could only show people their mistakes and hope they don't make the same ones.

link   

Originally posted by nomorecruelty

I have not said that anyone should burn - that is God's place to hand down our eternal judgement.

If you review the link/website I provided, you can read the actual Bible verses that explain how we are to judge.

Ophiuchus 13 did.

he said i would be the first

link   
nowhere is it fit for an unsober alcoholic to lead an alcoholic anonymous meeting.

in the world that you people describe to me; you are saying it is right for some race that is not qualified to do a duty to assume this role.that is like saying a martial group is better fit not serving the needs of protection. or that the military is better served as an organization the serves the elderly.

maybe in your fantasies of inter caste mingling these dreams are true; or maybe you truly believe that your caste is equal to another.but the truth of the matter is that your caste imposed over my own is only folly for you.

to think all are created equal is stupid; nowhere in the bible is this stated. and since life goes on after the bible there are no natural law observations or temporal laws that state this is true.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
This is just one verse - I don't want to copy/paste all of it here but you can review the information provided for yourself:

Scripture also shows that God considers the exercise of judgement to be evidence of our seeking truth (Jeremiah 5:1). The fact that the desire to judge righteously is highly esteemed by God is clearly illustrated in I Kings 3:9-13. In verse 9, King Solomon asks, "Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?" We see here that Solomon asked God for discernment to judge between good and bad. This request not only pleased the Lord, but God blessed Solomon greatly for asking for the wisdom to judge.

A good many of humans that are involved in any sort of "sin" in their life, will usually attempt to use overused (out of context) verses to try to back up their attempts to escape personal accountability.
Not picking on the gays but the gay community is notorious for pulling this verse, out of context, to try to keep others from saying anything negative about their lifestyle.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   

nowhere is it fit for an unsober alcoholic to lead an alcoholic anonymous meeting.

in the world that you people describe to me; you are saying it is right for some race that is not qualified to do a duty to assume this role.that is like saying a martial group is better fit not serving the needs of protection. or that the military is better served as an organization the serves the elderly.

maybe in your fantasies of inter caste mingling these dreams are true; or maybe you truly believe that your caste is equal to another.but the truth of the matter is that your caste imposed over my own is only folly for you.

to think all are created equal is stupid; nowhere in the bible is this stated. and since life goes on after the bible there are no natural law observations or temporal laws that state this is true.

what on earth are you talking about?

so since its stupid to think we are all equal, then what is your opinion on who is the best?

edit: please hit the quote or reply button so we at least know who you are talking to

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I understand him... what are you not getting

When I say this don't take this as anything racially but...

This thread is not for you anyway

The people who have gotten super upset that some blacks are even discussing this are upset you tend to hate when blacks start talking aboutthe truth. No one is saying "Let's hate white people" or anything like that.

African Americans are truly a lost race.

We lost our names, culture, religions, families, and lives and yet when we decide to get together to dig for what we lost, you ( angry caucasian ATS'ers) get bent outta shape and acted like we've started a race-war..

Furthermore, whenever I find a blog or post that I have no interest or belief in, you know what I do??? I IGNORE it...why rain on someone's parade or try to spread negativity if they want to discuss something.

So when you all jump on a thread (that you find dispicable) why are even replying here??

Again, it wasn't for you anyway

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
It's sorta like, when you have no real defense for your sin(s), just pull the "thou shalt not judge" verse out - of context.

And use it til the cows come home -

Because those that do "think" it is justifying their sin(s). But in reality, it is not justifying anything - it is only attempting to toss the spotlight off of their sin(s) and onto someone else's shoulders.

It's an old overused tactic that has run its course.

Sigh.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

There is only but one race. Humanity.

My caste is not over yours nor is yours over mine. Why do you still try to separate people from each other? Did we not all come from the same source?

Calling many people stupid is an understatement. Everyone is stupid. I know, hear me out though. Put a computer genius in front of a car and tell him to repair it. He will look confused. But teach him and he could do it.

Your logic is flawed because humans can learn to do anything they want. The only thing separating us is people like you.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Dude, you're a F'n trip.
Reading your posts is like trying to put a puzzle together.....(only the pieces are from 20 different puzzles.)

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
The way I see it there are no blacks or whites or yellows just humans. Maybe someday Africans can see the same way too. I always hear black people calling black people black as an example. What's up with that.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by SuperSlovak]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
you all are bothering me with your weaknessess so here revelations 9: and on OH YEA PAY ATTENTION TO 9:20 SINCE IM BEING MEAN AND UNRATIONAL LOL @ THAT enjoy........
15: And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.
16: And the number of the army of the horsemen were two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.
17: And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses were as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.
18: By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
19: For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails were like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.
20: And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
21: Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie
We lost our names, culture, religions, families, and lives and yet when we decide to get together to dig for what we lost, you ( angry caucasian ATS'ers) get bent outta shape and acted like we've started a race-war..

Every race has been enslaved at one point in history or another. Every race has lost things because of time, slavery, or a million other causes. Doesn't matter what color your skin is, at some point in time things about your culture were lost because of someone else's decisions.

No one race has a monopoly on the "misery suffered by our ancestors" department.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Jenna]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Ok I kind of get what you are posting. But do tell me when did racism end? Did it end with the 1960s? 1970s? or 1980s?

My point is that which ever date that is picked it is around a generation or perhaps more. Given then oppression that happend during racism do you now believe that the table is now equal? If there is still major social inequality for a people that go back to the earliest days of the Republic how can this situation be resolved in the quickest possible timespan?

These are the big problems that exist.

Maybe the hamitic curse is true.

[edit on 10-3-2010 by Tiger5]

posted on Mar, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

I understand him... what are you not getting

When I say this don't take this as anything racially but...

This thread is not for you anyway

The people who have gotten super upset that some blacks are even discussing this are upset you tend to hate when blacks start talking aboutthe truth. No one is saying "Let's hate white people" or anything like that.

African Americans are truly a lost race.

Furthermore, whenever I find a blog or post that I have no interest or belief in, you know what I do??? I IGNORE it...why rain on someone's parade or try to spread negativity if they want to discuss something.

So when you all jump on a thread (that you find dispicable) why are even replying here??

Again, it wasn't for you anyway

then you can explain what he was talking about,

and since i do find interest in this thread, its up to me where i post. not you.

but when you show up calling all white people devil oppresors, what do you expect.

you claim you want equality of speech and freedom to live as you see fit, yet deny me of mine.

you claim i killed native americans, yet i was never alive then, nor have i hated anyone as you claim i have.

i guess this whitey just needs to move on huh?

well sorry, i wont. you want to keep talking about race like me and my people are so terrible, you need to look at you and your own short comings first.

the people on here disagreeing with you, its not because you are black and they are white, its because you have obviously not done much digging in your history.

i dont know exactly what parts of ireland or poland my family came from, but i know they left in a hurry and because a lot of bad stuff was happening. this was white on white crime. to say that only white stick up for whites, then why do whites create such hates against their own.

power.

it all comes down to power of as many as you can. its not an inherently white problem. its in all cultures and races.

this is what i have been trying to get you to see. to see through your blind hatred of just white man.

i am sorry that these terrible events happened to your ancestors. they didnt happen to you, and i didnt do it to anyone. this is the main problem with your thinking i have.

the last thing we need, is more separation.

i guess a white boy would never understand tho right?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join