It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Final Minutes of the South Tower - The flaming inferno

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImAPepper
There is a reason why _Bonez_ is staying clear of responding to me. He is smart enough to know this video is bunk.

Keep telling yourself what you need to. I'm staying clear of you because you don't know how to have a civil, adult conversation or debate.

You didn't even look at the video posted in this thread before responding, which tells me you have other motives and agenda's other than just "debunking" 9/11 truth.

Therefore, you've already exposed yourself as someone who is not interested in 9/11 facts no matter what the outcome, conspiracy or not.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
You had me going, for a few moments there! Very amusing!

Kind of like the reports of the EPA blaming radiation at the sites on DU carried by the planes.

Even though you and I both know the 757 and 767 do not carry DU.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Hush-a-boom explosives.Is it possible to have explosives that are indistinguishable from other noises in the final moments of South Tower?This point has relevance as the OFT defenders pretty much rely on this sound coming from u-tube demo's to discredit the strong allegation this was used here.BOOMBOOMBOOM plainly heard from the 'pulled' structure.Which has been prepped by removing windows and all debris.This windowless condition is a huge factor in allowing sound waves to exit unimpeded.The sounds from u-tube vid's sound hollow and echowy as opposed to dampened by the interior furnishings,selected I might add,for their sound dampening properties.Drapery,carpets,dividers,all aid in stopping echo and big office negative effect on worker communication.SOP.And this is only the below top secret stuff.

Sound waves can be dampened out with smaller waves.The energy is transformed into heat and macro vibrations,more energy even can produce less sharp sound but a deeper rumble.So as an issue it is a moot point.There's more we don't know about sound changing technology that has been developed in secrecy by DOD than we do know in the prior art in our little world.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by trueforger

Have all of the windows been removed from this building, before it was demolished?

This is the best match, to closely resemble in shape (if not internal design and structure) the South Tower.

I see I lot of flashes, seemingly on the exterior, and hear them too. Not sure how windows/no windows would have made much difference, there.

Also, note please how that building collapses, compared to the videos of South Tower collapse.

BOTH Towers stayed intact at the base, right up until the debris smashed down from above.

Are there any examples that can be shown that have similar loud claps, and sequential flashes on the South Tower?

Also, I googled "hush-a-boom" and this is the most interesting hit:
blogs.sun.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Just finished listening to the tape, and reading a few posts.

Considering what had happened, plane hitting building, One thing I didnt get

was a sense of Panic.

The Firemen were describing what they saw, what they needed to BEAT

the Fire down, never was I getting the feeling it was Uncontrolable or

too risky to continue.

The Fire was business as usual for the Firemen.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Therefore, you've already exposed yourself as someone who is not interested in 9/11 facts no matter what the outcome, conspiracy or not.

Oh, but I stated facts. You will continue to ignore them. I am not being uncivil. I explained my behavior regarding my first post and it proved to be justified.

The video is not accurate. It is misleading and disingenuous. You are not ignorant regarding the conditions of the South Tower, _bonez_ and you know that this video is a sham. If I were to guess why you are not defending it, I would guess it's because it proves that the organization you give donations to monthly is spreading disinfo.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sean48
The Fire was business as usual for the Firemen.

I'd like to congratulate Richard Gage and associates for their successful campaign by posting this misleading video.

Sean seems to think it was "business as usual"

757 fly's into 110 story sky scraper... business as usual.

Fire chief reports multiple deaths below main impact .... business as usual.

Fires on the 78th floor of skyscraper.... business as usual.

Stairwell was impassable ...... business as usual

Firefighters smashing their way out of elevators... business as usual.

Again... GREAT JOB RICHARD GAGE!!

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Are there any examples that can be shown that have similar loud claps, and sequential flashes on the South Tower?

Yep. Every video of the south tower shows the tower had a loud bang when the collapse started. Not some quiet, slow, fire-induced type of collapse. And I keep posting over and over the firefighters that saw the flashes going up, down and around both towers with "popping or exploding" sounds associated with them. And you continue to ignore them. I'm not surprised.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

And you continue to ignore them. I'm not surprised.

SIR!

Check the thread where I addressed your comments RE: the "flashes" and "popping noises"

I will even add to what I think, from another thread regarding those:

Windows. That is my contention. Windows for the "flashes", and the "popping" could simply have been the structure failing, say at connection points. (Remember your response to a poster who questioned how the airplanes managed to go throught he exterior sections? You got it correct, the bolts and connectors failed). I see that as a possibility here, too.

Windows...would be useful to check the actual location of the few witnesses claiming to see flashes....to check their orientation versus the Sun's angle. Late Fall, northern latitude, mid-morning...Sun was not directly overhead, so glinting off of windowws is a possibility, too.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Except the firefighters reported seeing "red, low-level flashes going up, down and around the tower". Our sun is yellow, not red.

[edit on 12-3-2010 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Red flashes? As seen here?

Honestly...I'd like to know if you know what would cause red flashes.

Any suggestions?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   

The video is not accurate. It is misleading and disingenuous. You are not ignorant regarding the conditions of the South Tower, _bonez_ and you know that this video is a sham.

But we also have the transcriptions from the firemen radio calls.

Maybe you can tell me where were the big jet fuel fires that the official story keeps talking about on the lower floors?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
Maybe you can tell me where were the big jet fuel fires that the official story keeps talking about on the lower floors?

Maybe you can stay on topic? We are talking about the video presented in the OP.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
if they were made from enclosed elevator shafts in the centre of building would they be seen also.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Maybe you can stay on topic? We are talking about the video presented in the OP.

So thanks for showing that you cannot post any evidence to support the official story about the jet fuel fires.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Red flashes? As seen here?

Those are yellow flashes.

Honestly...I'd like to know if you know what would cause red flashes.

You do realize that there are about 1000 different types of explosives that can be used in controlled demolitions? Explosives can have different colors when detonated, depending on the type of explosive. Yellow, red, white. Not sure hat you're asking.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

You do realize that there are about 1000 different types of explosives that can be used in controlled demolitions? Explosives can have different colors when detonated, depending on the type of explosive. Yellow, red, white. Not sure hat you're asking.

Can you please point out one controlled demolitions expert that believes the South Tower was brought down by controlled demolition?

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by REMISNE
So thanks for showing that you cannot post any evidence to support the official story about the jet fuel fires.

So, you're welcome. Have a nice day Roger.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Can you please point out one controlled demolitions expert that believes the South Tower was brought down by controlled demolition?

Maybe you can explain why the demo truck was driving around the towers on 9/11.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by REMISNE

Oh, I can... but you see that wouldn't be very nice. You need to answer my question first, Roger.

pssst.. Roger... try asking Brent Blanchard of Protec...he may just tell you!

[edit on 12-3-2010 by ImAPepper]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join