It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Hole In the Ozone" and its Effects - My Presentation for ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Well we all know, at least most of us, that there is a hole in the earths atmosphere - in the ozone layer. The ozone layer protects us from radiation and the predictions that are being made by by NASA and other scientists whom are confirming the hole is growing, are becoming more intriguing everyday which inspired me to create this thread. This isn't another "2012 the world is ending!!!" thread, this is an educational thread which I hope you all enjoy and become more educated by reading if you aren't fully aware of the effects on the earth which may be happening even at this time - and in the times to come (which will be sooner than later).

edit to add: the ozone layer DOES get destroyed from solar flares (see 4th post made by me for proof) so yes it can potentially lead to problems for earth

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay, now on to the presentation...

PART 1

First, you may want to watch this video... (compiled by NASA) talking about the ozone, and explaining how it works. (disregard info on man-made climate change, as we all know it's a fraud now for the most part)

The ozone hole will not be back to the 1980 level until 2070!!! and you all have to admit, that that may be just a few decades too late!

For nearly a billion years, ozone molecules in the atmosphere have protected life on Earth from the effects of ultraviolet rays.

The ozone layer resides in the stratosphere and surrounds the entire Earth. UV-B radiation (280- to 315- nanometer (nm) wavelength) from the Sun is partially absorbed in this layer. As a result, the amount of UV-B reaching Earth’s surface is greatly reduced. UV-A (315- to 400-nm wavelength) and other solar radiation are not strongly absorbed by the ozone layer. Human exposure to UV-B increases the risk of skin cancer, cataracts, and a suppressed immune system. UV-B exposure can also damage terrestrial plant life, single cell organisms, and aquatic ecosystems.

Now, on top of that, a major solar flare directed towards the earth could completely destroy life as we know it sending us 'back into the dark ages' as have been said repeatedly by many.

Here is a series of pictures to help you understand the gravity (no pun intended) of the situation...

Images taken from ozonehole.com

This first picture shows and depicts how the atmosphere works pertaining to UV (ultraviolet rays)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/565a73d59f13.gif[/atsimg]

Over time humanity has exploited many things, and unfortunately this has effected the atmosphere greatly... (picture taken from NASA)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/407e0f10903f.jpg[/atsimg]

Ozone in the atmosphere picture
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b57ceb9c26e2.jpg[/atsimg]

Each spring in the stratosphere over Antarctica (Spring in the southern hemisphere is from September through November.), atmospheric ozone is rapidly destroyed by chemical processes.

As winter arrives, a vortex of winds develops around the pole and isolates the polar stratosphere. When temperatures drop below -78°C (-109°F), thin clouds form of ice, nitric acid, and sulphuric acid mixtures. Chemical reactions on the surfaces of ice crystals in the clouds release active forms of CFCs. Ozone depletion begins, and the ozone “hole” appears.

Over the course of two to three months, approximately 50% of the total column amount of ozone in the atmosphere disappears. At some levels, the losses approach 90%. This has come to be called the Antarctic ozone hole.

In spring, temperatures begin to rise, the ice evaporates, and the ozone layer starts to recover.

The Antarctic ozone hole was discovered in 1985 by British scientists Joesph Farman, Brian Gardiner, and Jonathan Shanklin of the British Antarctic Survey.

The ozone "hole" is really a reduction in concentrations of ozone high above the earth in the stratosphere. The ozone hole is defined geographically as the area wherein the total ozone amount is less than 220 Dobson Units. The ozone hole has steadily grown in size (up to 27 million sq. km.) and length of existence (from August through early December) over the past two decades.

After a series of rigorous meetings and negotiations, the Montreal Protocol on Substances that Deplete the Ozone Layer was finally agreed upon on 16 september 1987 at the Headquarters of the International Civil Aviation Organization in Montreal.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/251273b4a9fb.jpg[/atsimg]
NASA/NOAA satellite data showing the rise in stratospheric chlorine and corresponding decline in ozone layer thickness from 1979 to 1997. As stratospheric chlorine declined in response to enactment of the Montreal Protocol, the first stage of ozone recovery began.

Now, the ozone has obviously been changing over years, to depict this and explain it I will use a picture and some info from ozonehole.com.

The Montreal Protocol stipulates that the production and consumption of compounds that deplete ozone in the stratosphere--chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs), halons, carbon tetrachloride, and methyl chloroform--are to be phased out by 2000 (2005 for methyl chloroform). Scientific theory and evidence suggest that, once emitted to the atmosphere, these compounds could significantly deplete the stratospheric ozone layer that shields the planet from damaging UV-B radiation.

Man-made chlorines, primarily chloroflourobcarbons (CFCs), contribute to the thinning of the ozone layer and allow larger quantities of harmful ultraviolet rays to reach the earth.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c1f152e5285a.gif[/atsimg]

This next picture shows the changes in the ozone from 1980-2004
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/96f4714af749.gif[/atsimg]

The graph above compares ozone changes between 1980 and 2004 for different latitudes. The largest decreases have occurred at the highest latitudes in both hemispheres because of the large winter/spring depletion in polar regions. The losses in the Southern Hemisphere are greater than those in the Northern Hemisphere because of the Antarctic ozone hole. Long-term changes in the tropics are much smaller because reactive halogen gases are less abundant in the tropical lower stratosphere.

This animated picture shows the ozone hole over time (starting from years back and never ends because it keeps going until the present time)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3bb8b7aefbab.gif[/atsimg]

"Ozone Hole 2009: The Antarctica Challenge - A Global Warning"(just an educational video explaining what climate change is doing to Antarctica, and yes I know this is a tiny bit off topic but it does relate, if you wish skip this but I'm sure some of you will find it interesting none the less)

All images and information taken from theozonehole.com and it's affiliates.

Part 2 continued in next post...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by highlyoriginal]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

PART 2

Ozone Hole Consequences

The Southern Ocean is one of the world's most productive marine ecosystems, home to huge numbers of penguins, seals, and bottom plants, and a major supplier of nutrients carried to other parts of the world by undersea currents. Little is known about the effect of UV-B on marine life, particularly the microscopic algae called phytoplankton that form the foundation of the undersea food chain. These tiny plants capture the sun's energy through photosynthesis, providing food for microscopic animals.

They are eaten by krill, which sustain the Antarctic's abundant seals, penguins, and baleen whales.

Less phytoplankton means less food for these animals to eat. It is estimated that a 16 % ozone depletion could result in further losses in Phytoplankton, which would lead to a loss of about 7 million tons of fish per year. With the human food supply already strained due to demands of an ever-increasing population, small reductions resulting from UV damage may be disastrous to many people, especially the poor and indigenous people.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/44036f14d13e.gif[/atsimg]
Researchers say it's clear that UV-B harms Antarctic microbes. Dr Patrick Neale, of the Smithsonian Environmental Research Center, has predicted that phytoplankton photosynthesis declines by as much as 8.5 per cent under the worst conditions.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6c55737cf003.gif[/atsimg]
It also damages the DNA of marine bacteria and the larvae of starfish and urchins, they say. And it even alters ocean chemistry, creating potentially dangerous substances in the water itself.

"This refers to the fact that UV radiation is involved in a number of photochemical reactions in seawater (including the hydrolysis/splitting of water molecules) that produce radicals (hydroxyl, peroxide, superoxide, etc.). These radicals are very reactive and can cause biological damage by oxidizing biological molecules. It's really dramatic what the changes in ozone levels will do to rates of DNA damage and inhibited development," says biologist Deneb Karentz of the University of San Francisco. "If you have a 30 per cent decline in ozone, that doesn't mean a 30 per cent decline in a given biological process - it could be a lot more than that". Experts predict that an estimated 10 % reduction in the ozone layer will result in a 25 % increase in non-melanoma skin cancer rates for temperate latitudes by the year 2050.

The burning goes deeper however, than sunburn, skin cancers, and cataracts. Wearing certain sunglasses may enhance exposure of the lens and retina to harmful UV rays, because the iris opens wider to compensate for the reduced visible light and then more penetration of UV can reach the retina. Through other similar mechanisms, UV rays can suppress the human immune system leaving the body vulnerable to many diseases caused by bacteria and viruses entering through or affecting the skin. While darker skinned individuals are less likely to contract a skin cancer from sun exposure, dark skin is not a protection against immune suppression by UV. But dark skin does require a greater dosage of UV than white skin to initiate immune suppression.

Increased exposure to UV rays in animals and humans has been linked to elevated risk from the following diseases: the herpes viruses, the human immunodeficiency virus HIV- 1, a variety of papilloma viruses, leishmaniasis, malaria, forms of tuberculosis, leprosy, lupus erthematodes, dermatitis, E. coli, and Staphylococcus aureus. Since UV rays readily damage DNA in all cells, it is not unrealistic to hypothesize that this will play an additional role in the mutation of existing disease bacteria and viruses and may produce totally new strains of pathogens. Physicians are finding that infection and disease is a greater global challenge than cancer, as people of all skin pigmentation are at equal risk from the effects of immuno-suppression. Geographic areas of poor public health are at even greater risk.

These two pictures helps explain things a bit more clearly
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/31d86224de5d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8a668745d075.jpg[/atsimg]

What You Can Do

High-Altitude "Good" Ozone

* Make sure that technicians working on your car air conditioner, home air conditioner, or refrigerator are certified by an EPA approved program to recover the refrigerant (this is required by law).
* Have your car and home air conditioner units and refrigerator checked for leaks. When possible, repair leaky air conditioning units before refilling them.
* Contact local authorities to properly dispose of refrigeration or air conditioning equipment.
* Protect yourself against sunburn. Minimize sun exposure during midday hours (10 am to 4 pm). Wear sunglasses, a hat with a wide brim, and protective clothing with a tight weave. Use a broad spectrum sunscreen with a sun protection factor (SPF) of at least 15 and 30 is better.
* Become an advocate for The Ozone Layer-tell your friends about the importance of The Ozone Layer

Ground-Level "Bad" Ozone

* Keep your automobile well tuned and maintained.
* Carpool, use mass transit, walk, bicycle, and/or reduce driving, especially on hot summer days.
* Be careful not to spill gasoline when filling up your car or gasoline-powered lawn and garden equipment. During the summer, fill your gas tank during the cooler evening hours.
* Make sure your car's tires are properly inflated and your wheels are aligned.
* Participate in your local utility's energy conservation programs.
* Seal containers of household cleaners, workshop chemicals and solvents, and garden chemicals to prevent VOC from evaporating into the air. Dispose of them properly.

We live with ozone every day. It can protect life on earth
or harm it, but we have the power to influence
ozone's impact by the way we live.

taken from theozonehole.com

Well that was fun putting that together - I hope you all enjoyed my presentation (which would have not been able to be put together so well if it were not for theozonehole.com, which is a nonprofit organization...

Data compiled from The British Antarctic Study, NASA, ESA, WDCRSA, Environment Canada, UNEP, NOAA, USEPA and other sources as stated and credited Updated Daily-Researched By Charles Welch- This Website is a project of the The Ozone Hole Inc. a 501(c)(3) Nonprofit OrganizationThe Ozone Hole P.O. Box 431 Pocono Pines, PA 18350

This link is on the bottom of their website (below the information directly above) which is a link to their other nonprofit website which I'm going to share since theozonehole.com helped me put this information together and shares such a wealth of information (much more than I presented) for free to the world.

Click the image below to visit their other website (solar computer house)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f2d76e611c97.jpg[/atsimg]

This website provides information on numerous environmental and world issues, such as solar energy, rainforests, coral reefs, ozone, global warming, endangered species, recycling, and things you can do to protect the environment. The term "Saving The Earth" is a misnomer.. The Earth will be just fine...It will adapt...just without all the people...

[edit on 28-2-2010 by highlyoriginal] *can someone please U2U me and explain how to make the pictures scrollable because the 2 that are cut off in this 2nd part are important and I'd like people to be able to see the entire image*

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
As I pointed out in THIS thread, the Ozone layer has absolutely nothing to do with solar flares, CME's or solar storms.

Can you rectify this because as it stands it's blatant misinformation.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
As I pointed out in THIS thread, the Ozone layer has absolutely nothing to do with solar flares, CME's or solar storms.

Really?

1859 solar flare, ozone depletion studied
March 22, 2007

U.S. scientists believe an 1859 solar flare destroyed more of the Earth's ozone than did a 1989 solar flare -- the strongest ever monitored by satellite.

Taken from physorg.com

Oh, and regardless, I put a lot of time into making this (a few hours straight through) so the least you could do is respect that I put a lot of information together that is helpful explaining the ozone and the hole it has in it. It's not like the whole thread is about "2012, OZONE HOLE IS GOING TO KILL US ALL" - nothing like that at all. I took out the one line in the OP saying that the ozone and solar flares effect the earth because of the hole, happy?

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Nice thread and great information. Put in lot of effort in making this thread...threads like this make ATS great. S&F.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by December_Rain]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Sorry I should have been a bit clearer.

The ozone layer offers no protection to us from a solar storm.

I believe this is the gist of what this thread is about?
The hole in the ozone layer letting in particles from solar storms?

And thankyou for spending the time putting the thread together, hollow words now but what can I say, I'm like a dog with a bone.

[edit on 28/2/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Sorry I should have been a bit clearer.

The ozone layer offers no protection to us from a solar storm.

I believe this is the gist of what this thread is about?
The hole in the ozone layer letting in particles from solar storms?

I guess you didn't read the OP correctly. First off, I explained that this has nothing to do with the 2012 predictions and what not, also I have provided scientific data - however you choose to interpret it is not up to me so I guess you can think what you want. And once again, regardless of this thinking you have, have I not provided you and everyone else with a bunch of useful information regarding the hole in the ozone? Because I believe I have, if I haven't then please report the thread and have it deleted.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Here I agree with you Chad, this feels like an Green-Movement plot to make me walk to work..

I dont like walking long distances, really.. No Im not fat !

Like why do they implement UV-c radiation on our drinking water here in Norway ? I hear and seen alot of Ozonated Water being helpful in gettting ridd of diseases etc...

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by December_Rain

Thank you
You have had you share, especially lately, of useful information packed threads yourself, so kudos to you my friend as well.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Also , an former member of ats, showed my sat. images where the ozon hole actually hav grow smaller the last years, so I dont know what to think here. The pictures came from an solar obs. in Canada, I whish I downloaded them, cause I cant find them again..

Just feels like a plot, '' Look , a Hole here and it is huge, you must pay pay pay carbon taxes or else this hole will grow real big..''

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Well the hole fluctuates in size, but it has stabilized over the years, thanks largely due to the banning of CFC's in refrigerants, as alluded to in the OP.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Listen, I'm sorry that not every damn tidbit of information is not in the OP, if you don't like it re-write it yourself!

I'm sick and tired of people not appreciating peoples time and effort. As December Rain said, it's threads like these that make ATS a good website. Why? Because not only was my time and effort put into this, but it is filled with good information which you keep forgetting to mention. All you're doing is taking small things that are missed in the OP and pointing them out - well that's fine and all but instead of dismissing ALL of the information because of these things why not just put some information on these things in your posts instead of just making claims?

If you wish to educate people on what you're saying, then do so. At least I made an effort to do so, you however just sit in your computer chair and point out this and that and think people care... well guess what, I sure don't.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Nice topic, and presentation.

I prefer to look at the big picture here and acknowledge that Man contributed to this ozone hole problem.

I can't say for sure if global warming is for real or man made, but when people start spouting off that man does not have the power to damage the earth, the ozone problem is one of many that can be presented to prove that we do have destructive capabilities.

For those who don't wanna walk to work
Ya really miss the beauty of the world as you fly by at highway speeds.
Why walk? I ride my bicycle over 100 miles a week, but I sure will miss driving my hot rod.
Let me say this about that. Most of the people I know are beer drinking, greasy food eating, out of shape slobs that could not do any work if they made it there walking. These people are so out of shape they could not make the first round, while I can go the distance at three times the speed. This and this attitude is one of the big "Fails" of the american slob.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by SLaPPiE]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Very nice thread, and as has been mentioned, packed with information.
Thank you for the obvious time and effort invested.

Some points to ponder...

1. NASA has spent millions investigating the hole in the ozone layer.
Perhaps because it is the Space Agencies of the world who are responsible for directly affecting the ozone layer by injecting radical causing, ozone-depleting gases from rocket exhaust straight into the ozone layer.

2. Ozone is produced when UV rays split up a 2-atom oxygen molecule and on atom from the split combines with another 2-atom oxygen molecule to form Ozone, a 3-atom oxygen molecule.

It stands to reason then that the some of UV rays streaming through any hole in the ozone layer will react with oxygen in the atmosphere to form ozone as I have just described above.

This should have the effect of closing the hole slowly but surely, and to my knowledge, this is indeed what happens every year in the Antarctic.

3. Perhaps the greening of the planet by banning CFC's was just a money-making scheme like the whole global warming scam.

"Rockets deplete the ozone, but we can't ban them.
Blame it on something else, ban that, and then we can make money selling CFC replacements.
The hole is going to close on it's own, anyway."

Once again, great job on this thread.

Regards

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by V1g0r0u5

Thanks for the post & adding info, and your welcome. I welcome anyone to add information to my OP, if you challenge anything in it that's fine by me as well just please show your reference(s) proving your point so I may possibly add it to the OP if I can.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
It is extremely refreshing to see someone put so much effort to provide a quality presentation. Looks like you've been working on this for some time. Thanks for opening up this discussion and presenting your point of view. I'm sure this will be a lively thread which we will all learn a bit from. This is what ATS is all about, or should be anyway.

I hope you get some applause points from the mods for this.

My personal opinion about the topic in general is that despite whether or not we have caused an unnatural imbalance that will effect us negatively, we wont stop doing what we do until we have. So continued analysis of the data like this is paramount.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dainoyfb
It is extremely refreshing to see someone put so much effort to provide a quality presentation. Looks like you've been working on this for some time. Thanks for opening up this discussion and presenting your point of view. I'm sure this will be a lively thread which we will all learn a bit from. This is what ATS is all about, or should be anyway.

I hope you get some applause points from the mods for this.

My personal opinion about the topic in general is that despite whether or not we have caused an unnatural imbalance that will effect us negatively, we wont stop doing what we do until we have. So continued analysis of the data like this is paramount.

First off thank you, and I agree with you, no matter what is going on man made things doing the damage OR natural or both, either way negative things will happen, have been happening and always will be. If you noticed I bolded the fact that it will take until 2070, yes 2070, for this hole to be fixed (and thats saying if things going according to plan, and 60 years is a long time to predict something these days with all the new tech coming out so fast).

Anyway, unfortunately it seems my efforts are going unnoticed. I ask those of you who read this thread to share it. I'm not asking for stars/flags I just would like to at least see some responses. I really did put a lot of time into this and to see it go to waste would sort of upset me but then again this is a message board on the internet so I guess you can't expect much... but then again this is a quality thread so why no flags/stars/responses???

I'm not going to beg, but I really would appreciate some comments/additions to what I have brought up here. Thank you in advance for those of you who decide to appreciate the time I put into this.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Firstly, you posted some of this information in a 2012 thread. In that thread you addressed the speculation of the projected increase of solar storms in 2012, then went on about the ozone layer.

You then started this thread, again mentioning the solar storm projection.

This is why I jumped in, because at the time it seemed to me that you were deliberatly ignoring that you were mistaken.

Secondly, you've made mention that you want lot's of attention given to this thread.

Being honest here and without sounding too rude, all you have done is copy and paste pictures and text from a website. It's not that hard to do.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Really?

1859 solar flare, ozone depletion studied
March 22, 2007

U.S. scientists believe an 1859 solar flare destroyed more of the Earth's ozone than did a 1989 solar flare -- the strongest ever monitored by satellite.

Taken from physorg.com

Since you're so vehemently apposed to Chadwickus' reply I would like to point out something from your response.
As per your linked source;

the September 1859 solar proton event released 6.5 times more energy than did the 1989 event.

Models using that energy release showed 3.5 times more ozone was destroyed during the 1859 episode than in 1989.

How much damage did either solar flare do to the Earth's ozone?
3.5 times more damage than what?
Has the Earth's ozone recovered from this damage and what effects did this damage have to life here on the planet?

And here is your comment concerning this problem...

a major solar flare directed towards the earth could completely destroy life as we know it sending us 'back into the dark ages'

What do you consider to be a "major solar flare"?

Please don't get me wrong, I appreciate the time you spent on this thread but if this is not misinformation directed towards a potential doomsday scenario than it is a mistake of the words used or perhaps a misunderstanding on my part. In either case a clarification is needed to resolve this. Personally I think there needs to be more accurate data to determine whether an upcoming solar flare is going to kill us all. Your quote seems to take an awful big leap in the wrong direction, or at least this was the impression I got.

I remember hearing a lot about much of this information you provided some 30 years ago and it was a big deal in the conversion over to a more enviro-friendly commercial refrigerant that took place almost 20 years ago. For the most part I thought we were gaining ground on improving our situation with this problem but perhaps with an ever increasing population we are heading into trouble again.

The point you made of a change in DNA subject to different solar/cosmic rays I found to be very intriguing. Could this be the meaning behind what the ancients referred to as the different ages of man that comes post global catastrophes? I think there is a lot to be learned from this idea.

Keep in mind I don't spend time in the 2012 forum so I have not read any threads or posts from there. I am responding to the information and posts in this thread only.

[edit on 2/28/2010 by Devino]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Firstly, you posted some of this information in a 2012 thread. In that thread you addressed the speculation of the projected increase of solar storms in 2012, then went on about the ozone layer.

You then started this thread, again mentioning the solar storm projection.

This is why I jumped in, because at the time it seemed to me that you were deliberatly ignoring that you were mistaken.

Secondly, you've made mention that you want lot's of attention given to this thread.

Being honest here and without sounding too rude, all you have done is copy and paste pictures and text from a website. It's not that hard to do.

You know what, regardless of what I did, which took a lot of time because I put it in a format more easily readable to ATSers and also gutted some info that wasn't needed, and as well I gave all credit to the website.

And you know what, you still have yet to post any information regarding your claims. Once again I at least made an effort to educate people, regardless of where I got the info and how I used it is a moot point IMO.

Oh and for the record, please quote me where I said I "want lots of attention" towards this thread. I simply wanted people to recognize the effort put into making the thread... I don't want stars or flags I just wanted some responses, and for people to share this information that's all.

I'm done making any informative threads on ATS, they all go under appreciated. Hell, the only thread that really got the attention it deserved was my thread on spiritual links/information that I personally put together. And because of that big response to that thread I go ahead and make a second one, and I get just a few replies. Once again that thread took many hours to make and it was all done from scratch.

So tell me I'm a whiny little bitch, I really don't care. This is a damn internet forum your thoughts mean nothing to me especially when you try and belittle the things I have to share.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join