It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Conspiracy Pianist

A couple years back there was a tv show with a hypnotist on every week, whom could call people with trigger phrases and then they'd do something really weird like jump in a pool with all their clothes on.

Maybe HAARP made em do it.
I understand 'it' has the human 'frequency'.
I 'could' post a link, though for some reason I don't believe that's desired.

It will come out in due time anyhow, as all things do; See the Light.....in due time. It must be the dualism or yin-yang of it all. Well, it Is, though 'can't' be written. Nature doesn't apologize. The Rule of Law doesn't either. It Is; Natural Law Jurisprudence, that is. It is past time to acknowledge the truthiness of this concept. It Is.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   
For it being a small airplane it sure did a lot of damage. That was an intense fire also a lot of damage there.

I remember that plane that crashed in a building in NYC. It barely damaged the high rise buildings that it was attached to. That teenage boy that flew his plane into a building in Florida he didn't do as much damage also, as that one today in Austin.

I'm thinking that pilot might have flown directly above the building and dived down to hit the building. Maybe that way more damage can be done.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OK read the whole thread.

What no one has considered is that Joe called and set up a meeting with the IRS agent who was about to destroy his life. Bet when they check his phone log, he called and set up the meeting...and the missing person was the agent waiting for him at the window he entered.

Terrorist? No that's a word we've been conditioned to accept.

I myself am a state employee...trying to make my life and state govenment better with every decision I make. I don't agree with a lot of decisions my state govenment makes. Would I die for my state? No. Would I help my fellow employees in this instance, of course.

Patriot? What if he ran his plane into a meeting of all of the heads of all of the banks? ...the senate? ...the Ag dept?

No. Does he start a movement that makes it really hard to enjoy living in America this summer? Maybe.

If it changes the way legislators "do business": will all of the death be worth it. Death is not justice, that's revenge

What about the next guy?

Remember the quote...The most dangerous man is one who has nothing left to lose...the government is making more of them every day.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap
You are a disturbed individual. Never is there a reason to kill innocent people to further a cause. If that is what you feel you are limited to, then it is obvious that you cannot use the intelligence that you do have for anything constructive.

.... and how many THOUSANDS of inocent people have died at the hands of America's retaliation on terrorists... YOU should think before putting your thoughts down.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

When you look around and you see all of our rights given to us by the Constitution, slowly being taken away. And you read article after article of protests and nothing changes, people losing everything they have worked there life for. Or family who have put their life on the line, and the government just says oh sorry that paper work was just misplaced now you have to start this process over again. There needs to be a change. I am not saying that violence is the only way for change. But when nothing else is working there must be a starting point for the change to come. And unfortunately in a lot of cases that would be an act of violence. But I am sorry jackflap if my post offended you, I am just starting to question if there will be any good change without it.

Crash

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I would like to wish the employees who were injuried a speedy recovery. and I know its hard to find a job. but and its a big but. you work for the enemy of sorts ... it appears what they are doing is and has always been well debatable .. legal .. its in my opinion a mafia of sorts .. extorting money from people who have been decieved into paying this income tax. its voluntary until you stop paying it. and I understand the courts side with them... so, ah~ ok... what ever you guys say ... he who has the guns and the law ... well can do what ever they hell they want too...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
unfortunately, they did and now we have some very hard decisions...
www.youtube.com...
and I feel this is just the begining they who ever they are -- want to make us the people illegal in our own land... screw em. come get you some... just like Thomas Jefferson foresaw ... well thank you for also telling us what we should do about. and I just saw a video that was saying our founding fathers are terrorist... ah, I just dont know how much more of this stuff - I can continue to stomach.. and now we have a plane crash into the IRS building. well, I think you just witnessed the start of a more concerted action instead of the traditional petition.. so, unfortunately, just like Thomas Jefferson said, from time to time blood must be shed
www.youtube.com...

RT _ ALEX JONES
www.youtube.com...

who knows it could be a flase flag just so they can pass anti-truth laws. so, who the heck knows ...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n
You are a disturbed individual. Never is there a reason to kill innocent people to further a cause. If that is what you feel you are limited to, then it is obvious that you cannot use the intelligence that you do have for anything constructive.

.... and how many THOUSANDS of inocent people have died at the hands of America's retaliation on terrorists... YOU should think before putting your thoughts down.

What's the matter, you cannot think beyond the brutality that you've been conditioned to accept? So you have to reply in kind. I see.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jam321

We both know we will never see a government as the one you describe above.

Perhaps, though it should be obvious the NWO scheme will not work. It was a 'foolish' and selfish agenda for some who refuse to acknowledge their neighbor as a 'brother' of sorts. Such a scheme is doomed to failure since the human spirit (collectively speaking), can ultimately never be broken, for long, as per Design. It Is for a Reason.

Tyrants and 'subjects' will suffer as per design until the one sees, acknowledges, realizes and 'lives' the One'ness as unto the other. It Is. What Is, is not for negotiation. It Is. Secret Societies know this principal as well as I do mySelf. It is time to return to the 'enlightenment' pre-cepts of such societies as they were 'proposed'.

There is to be No true 'illumination' (that glowing halo effect) without Enlightenment. It Is there for the Seeing, and designed for the Beeing (as 'a' creator of El Creator); not being (subject).

Better yet, no secret societies are necessary, less one has something to hide. True leadership is based on Truth. People naturally 'gravitate' to those that speak of Truth as 'they' know it. Some know it. Some don't. It is not difficult to determine the difference. When truth is spoken the Ba'al (conceptually speaking) rings as per Design. This is truth, as I 'know' it. It Is.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by crashbehr

When you look around and you see all of our rights given to us by the Constitution, slowly being taken away. And you read article after article of protests and nothing changes, people losing everything they have worked there life for. Or family who have put their life on the line, and the government just says oh sorry that paper work was just misplaced now you have to start this process over again. There needs to be a change. I am not saying that violence is the only way for change. But when nothing else is working there must be a starting point for the change to come. And unfortunately in a lot of cases that would be an act of violence. But I am sorry jackflap if my post offended you, I am just starting to question if there will be any good change without it.

Crash

This is what makes us who we are. We have to rise above what they want to make us. We cannot lower ourselves to their standards. If we do, we have become them and everything we do after we have achieved our goals will be tainted with innocent blood.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
A lot of replies , about a pissed off guy flying a plane into

the thing that pissed him off.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Sean48]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Katie
For it being a small airplane it sure did a lot of damage. That was an intense fire also a lot of damage there.

I remember that plane that crashed in a building in NYC. It barely damaged the high rise buildings that it was attached to. That teenage boy that flew his plane into a building in Florida he didn't do as much damage also, as that one today in Austin.

I'm thinking that pilot might have flown directly above the building and dived down to hit the building. Maybe that way more damage can be done.
A plethora of eye witnessess all put the plane at less than 50ft in altitude for a good eighth mile or so as it came into the area and hit the building.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by jackflap

Originally posted by crashbehr

This is what makes us who we are. We have to rise above what they want to make us. We cannot lower ourselves to their standards. If we do, we have become them and everything we do after we have achieved our goals will be tainted with innocent blood.

Very well said and something to think about for myself.

Back to another point that has been touched on. Does everyone think it was just coincidence that the Fire department and HAZMAT was right there? That is one of the few parts that I question when it just comes down to some crazy guy that did this. Just wonder what other people think.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Sean48

A lot of replies , about a pissed off guy flying a plane into

.....though it is therapeutic for many and beneficial to all concerned about.....the future.....for a Reason.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
For those of you, who commented earlier in this thread, about hero's.... Here is one from this tragedy....

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

I was soo gonna just ignore you, but then that would make me just like you.... icky

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by freetree64

For those of you, who commented earlier in this thread, about hero's.... Here is one from this tragedy....

www.foxnews.com...

Thank you for sharing. Finally, a hero has been identified. I mean, sure, all the firefighters and police are heroes as well....but they get paid to do what they do. No doubt more heroes will be revealed as timed goes by.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
i'm picturing this scenario, if its true.

"Ring....Ring..."

"Hello"

""Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

Drops phone, sets house on fire, jumps on airplane which must have been in his driveway, and off he goes on his preprogrammed mission.

MANCHURIAN

That manifesto had been ready.

Look forward to many more of these in the days to come. This will lead all of us into further domination and slavery. You will see much more,of these, because they are waking these "subjects" up.

Stupid paranoia? I do not think so.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
i'm picturing this scenario, if its true.

"Ring....Ring..."

"Hello"

""Twinkle Twinkle Little Star"

Drops phone, sets house on fire, jumps on airplane which must have been in his driveway, and off he goes on his preprogrammed mission.

MANCHURIAN

That manifesto had been ready.

Look forward to many more of these in the days to come. This will lead all of us into further domination and slavery. You will see much more,of these, because they are waking these "subjects" up.

Stupid paranoia? I do not think so.

Are you implying that this psycho was a Manchurian Candidate? Because there is no way a normal guy can go off the deep end and do something completely crazy, right?

Now, if this guy had absolutely zero negative history with the IRS and there was nothing whatsoever that would provoke him to do this...well, then maybe I might give it a second thought....alas, he was disgruntled...plain and simple.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Aggie Man]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

stop smoking pot, shave your hippy hair and grow up...

Whoa there trooper. If this guy had been smoking something, he would have been much less likely to have acted out as he did. It 'does' have a sedative value to it and has been used for 1000's of years for a reason. It is also, natural, for a Reason and therefor 'illegal' to make illegal a 'natural' right.

Disclaimer:
"Moderation in all things".

I believe 'natural' non-addictive drugs will soon be legalized (acknowledged via print, word) for the 'seditive' effect it would have on the populace.....in 'such' times. It would clear up quite a bit of space in the penitentiaries/jails and save the taxpayer quite a sum of 'paper' though it need not, should not be taxed. Unfortunately, the 'authority' folks plan to do just that, Tax it in an upper case kind~o~way.

It would be less 'damaging' on the 'subject's' life as well if 'acknowledged as legal 'tender' unto one's 'being'.

Criminals are often 'created' in a society of which denies one of their 'natural' in-alienable Rights of which Are self-evident for those with 'Sense' for the Truth.

Get Sense?
It's already there.
.....for the Seeing.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by FORMe2p00p0n

I am far from the hippie that you have described me as. I've watched this tragedy unfold on the news and I've read all the replies. Am I a peace loving hippie? Absolutely not.

What we are doing here, on this site, is thinking outside the box. Denying ignorance and all that good ATS stuff. Has the populace been conditioned to accept and desire the violence that we are exposed to on a daily basis? You bet. Ratings don't lie.

So you have to ask yourself, why? Number one, so that when the smoke clears it will be what we wanted. The proverbial they will be in a position to say that's what you wanted and that's what you get. Meanwhile, they have attained their resources and plunder and we are left in the very same position that we were in before we got what we wanted. Their power increases, ours diminishes as we ponder what was done. Feeling guilty about our little part in it. They'll make sure we feel guilty too, trust me.

Number two, so they will watch us morph into what they really want. A psychopathic population that sees no way of changing their circumstances beyond what they have taught us. Then they could imprison us, and rightly so. What else could they do with such an unruly population? All the while they'll be cackling demonically.

Who are they? My friend, if I got into that in this thread you would be reading until tomorrow. I am only saying that we have to think outside of the box that we've been put in. The tentacles of they know no bounds and their agenda is unfolding before our very eyes.

Edited to add: I am glad you didn't sooo ignore me. Your avatar is cool.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by jackflap]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join