It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

What does this 'mean' to You?

This Is an 'Open' source 'consortium'.

You Are Free as a Bee to speak.

Ok, enough honey for now.
Honey 'perserves' as an 'ambient' Amber for a Reason.
Just a 'thought'.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
+Edits+ to posts prior to Was.....

FOrm.....to 'word'.
As It Was and Is to Bee unto an infinite eternity of ~~~~~Cr'EA'tion~?

*'ed & : 4-a~Season~.....

ZOOM!!!!!

E'n=BOND with Symbiosity with.....

With the Ambience of the MoonRaKerrrrr.....

.....created as a palet for the Poor in search of One's ^Wings^

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
All I want to say.. or actually, all I CAN say is:

People are now committing suicide because of... taxes..

Dear lord help us!

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlKashif
All I want to say.. or actually, all I CAN say is:

People are now committing suicide because of... taxes..

Dear lord help us!

The only guarantees in life are death and taxes.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
This came off of "ScanAmerica" where you can go and listen to live feed's of emergency radio contact's for Travis County, and if you register and sign up as a member, you can go back and listen to archived radio feed's from earlier today, just thought I'd share that with ya, so if you wish to become a member, you could go back to the time of the incident, and see why they were there....

AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 14:46 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: ADDR CORRECTION - PILOT INTENTIONALLY CRASHED IN TO 4 STY IRS BLDG. 2 INJS INSIDE. FBI ON SCENE [ASA003]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:32 (AUSTIN - ) UPDATE: POLICE DEPARTMENT SEARCHING FOR TWO INDIVIDUALS, HEAVY FIRE 2ND TO 4TH FLOORS. [MAR029]
AIRCRAFT DOWN
02/18/10 10:11 (AUSTIN - ) SMALL AIRCRAFT INTO ECHELON BLGD. UNKN INJURIES, FIRE DEPARTMENT AND POLICE DEPARTMENT ON SCENE. [MAR029

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Breaking news: they have recovered two bodies, no identities yet...

They have interviewed his friends and they all keep saying that this is so opposite of his personality...

Anderson Cooper from CNN even said this phrase about "not expecting their friends to snap" is becoming a 'common phrase' lately....

referring to the professor who happened to 'snap' twice

MK-ULTRA

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
was not uttered unto thee.....reply to post by patmac

The only guarantees in life are death and taxes.

The formal, a Choice, the latter, a man-made 'construct'.....dEstruct.....as you will See.....

Edit to Add:
.....a for-gone 'conclUsion.....?

There Was a time "I" wished for the destruction of humanity itself.
Who Am 'I'?
You!.....or rather Of mE.

"We have 'this' hope".....was once muttered as 'Change' was once uttered unto 'thee'.....as 'HArp unto One's' Ss~O~lL.....

I actually own sOl access to a Pyramid in Belize.
It is For Me as it Is For You.
There is a 1600 foot waterfall out~o~sight, out-A-mind a miles trek afAr.

I have attempted, on five occasions to bring others to the Falls though one always got hurt along the way and had to turn back. I suppose it takes a Templar to key a temple of divinity? True story.....

Really, those here at 'this' time are All welcome, for a Reason.
.....when it is to Bee.....

Perhaps you Are here for a Reason?

no?

Don't look at 'mE', I'm just 'a' Mess*E*nger of 'an' Order of the *E* stern StOr.

'wE are related!, though not elated.....

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
People kill themselves over debts all the time. Tax debts driving people to insanity shouldn't be shocking. Hell, I'm surprised more people don't wig out around April 15th and go on shooting rampages. 1040EZ my butt I believe a stat I read once said 1 in 5 people surveyed would rather die than be audited.

Shame this guy had to take other people with him. I'm certain those poor souls wanted nothing to do with his B.S.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by antonia]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Not sure if its been posted.

The Billy Eli Band photo thats him on the right.

The songs on the Album

If You'd Try Looking At Me Again
Way Up Lonesome
When She Didn't Walk Like That
High Flyer
Tore Down in Texas
Hey Maria
Ghost Of A Memory
Spur That Pony To The Barn Cheese Enchiladas
Spook Lights of Marfa
Burnin' Me Down

I guess you can listen to it here.
home.napster.com...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
anybody find out why he burned his house down?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akillyz
Does anyone here find it strange that a "computer engineer" didnt like his constitutional freedoms being taken away and crashed a plane into the "echelon" building and there was a movie released in 2009 named "The Echelon Conspiracy" about a "computer engineer" who is trying to protect constitutional freedoms.... hmmm..

Interesting.

I had never heard of the movie.

Wasn't there a group named Anthrax that was going to release an album with a picture of the WTC burning that pulled the picture after 9/11? I remember hearing something like that.

Weird.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Why is it that the MSM has to constantly ask rhetorical questions? It's all they do...

"Is this terrorism?"

This is not the first time an IRS building has been targeted. Perhaps by an aircraft, but not the first by any means. A quick search through the Google News archives will make this quite obvious.
Google News Archive Search

MBF

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I just read his letter. Hell, I could have wrote most of that. We have a lot in common, about the same age, both went to engineering school and we both been screwed severely by a government agency. I've said for a long time that these "nuts" or "terrorists" were nothing but normal people that have been screwed severely, but you will never hear their side of the story.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Greta was interviewing this reporter from a local Austin newspaper. He was saying that the wife and daughter (or step-daughter, whichever one it was) were both away from home when Stack set it on fire and that they came home to find it burning.

However...the caption below the reporter read "Stack set house on fire with wife and step-daughter inside."

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Like many others, i disagree with his actions, but agree with his words. I've seen many comments on this board and others saying this is a democracy, and violence isn't the answer. While i agree his actions were horribly misguided, where was the democracy when the government was bailing out their barrel-assed banker buddies with our tax dollars, and we all stood unified against it? They ignored us completely, and when any of us lowlife, everyday americans are in financial trouble, they all stand in line to liquidate our belongings and take everything we have. We're nothing more than livestock to them, and people are getting more and more desperate. Violence isn't the answer, but neither is playing their game. Democracy is a joke, ALL of us need to stand united and tell them we're not playing their game. Without us, they are nothing.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by 27jd]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
a friend on facebook told me this:

Thirteen injured, two critically, and two bodies have now been recovered from the building - I assume the madman is one of them.

anyone else heard that?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
yes i heard that ...watching it now on CNN

I think EVERYONE should take a look at the link of the photo that another poster put up..( image of a Cessna fling into a building) and then have a look-see at the one thathappend today.....

plus some of the experts that talked to CNN today said they couldn't understand why the building kept burning long as it did...they said a speacial fuel had to make it do that.....

damn...

Call us paranoid if you will, but I just think more Americans are not so 'mesmerized' like we were on Sept 11 2001.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
It kinda spEAks for itself.....huh?

.....BrUthas`n` sistAs.....

what-have-'U'

Seems 'heavy' but it doesn't 'have' to Be.
It could Bee.....

You'll, SI as in "I" or Y

You Understand, 'naturally'.
Worth many 'flutters' of a butterfly.
Beautiful.....*Adam*.....

A human FrisbEE as in K-i-sBEE.....

'Gifts' are to be Opened.
Open sAIs~o~mE!

Carte' Blanche'!

Y no con Cerveza.
Poor F^vooor.....

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

i saw earlier some dude rescued people on the 2nd floor - why no reports of this until like 6-7pm central time?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

Exactly!!!

Then my brother pointed out that they didn't interview the eyewitness until much later after the incident ..( probably had to de-brief them...but why)

Then one of the witnesses said that it was a very erie scene: no one went in or out of the buiding for a while...Law enforcement even told the firefighters that reached the scene first not to try to put the fire out for a few mins....

TPTB have GOT to know that we are not asleep anymore and we are able to cut through the B.S. 'this time'

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join