It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
www.statesman.com...

Neighbors said they heard a loud noise that sounded like a car crash at about 9:15 a.m. and soon saw flames coming from house.

Neighbor Elbert Hutchins said he ran to the house while calling 911 and saw flames coming out of an upstairs window. Soon he saw a woman and a girl drive up in a car.

Neighbors believe that was Stack’s wife and daughter, who is about 12 years old.

The two are now believed to be in a neighbor’s house being assisted by the Red Cross. When reporters went to the door, an FBI agent answered.

A Red Cross spokewoman would only say they are assisting two people who are “remarkably calm, clearly distraught.” She said they are “physically fine.”

Dane Vick, whose home is behind Stack’s house, said he called 911 to report the house fire. He described it as an explosion. “I heard a humongous boom,” he said.

““It sounded like a small bomb going off,” Strazza said. He said the windows blew out and flames started coming out of the roof.

Strazza said he then saw a man running out of house with little girl in his arms. Fire crews arrived a short time later, Strazza said.

Thats the first I heard about the loud boom or explosion at his house befor the fire.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by JBA2848]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
www.statesman.com...

9:18 a.m.

(1) Fire Department receives call about a house fire at 1827 Dapplegrey Lane in North Austin. The house is owned by Andrew Joseph Stack III.

9:40 a.m.

(2) A Piper Cherokee PA 28 plane owned by Stack departs from the Georgetown airport, about 21 miles from Stack's home.

9:56 a.m.

(3) The Piper Cherokee crashes into an office building in the 9400 block of Research Boulevard. Two bodies were found at the scene, and two people were injured.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Ya know, they have really been saying 'explosions' and 'boom' all day...

I'm glad you posted that article because that's one more to add..

The 9/11 inteviews all said the same thing ...

But what really stood out to me was that they all said it felt like an earthquake , even the people across the street.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ButterCookie

The article is about his house fire. The neighbors said there was an explosion the windows blew out and then they could see the fire.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBA2848

Strazza said he then saw a man running out of house with little girl in his arms. Fire crews arrived a short time later, Strazza said.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by JBA2848]

so who is this little girl and man? supposedly the daughter and mom drove up after the fact....funny how all this extra info is being released now....

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Wonder if people heard Multiple Bomb explosions and has the building collapsed yet?

Yup didnt think so, looks like they didnt set this one up

[edit on 18/2/2010 by theflashor]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
The authorities have been in a hurry to say this wasn't an act of terrorism. I guess they mean it wasn't terrorism by Al Qaeda or other foreign power.

I think it was an act of domestic terrorism, in the sense that Tim McVeigh's bombing of the federal building in Oklahoma City was terrorism. At the scene, McVeigh was wearing a T-Shirt that pictured the tree of liberty which has been said to need watering with the blood of tyrants.

Beyond terrorism, though, it was a profoundly political act. Today Stack wrote a manifesto which he published on the internet that explained his attempted murder/suicide. In a sense he was like the monks in Vietnam that set themselves on fire in front of the American embassy in protest. He was willing to die to drive home his point that the government -- specifically the IRS -- was oppressing him and others.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Sestias]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Forgive me if this has already been posted. I scanned and didn't see any videos, but if I have repeated something, then my apologies.

Per this news report, the Hazmat and Fire Dept. were already there before the crash happened. Well, not "there" per se, but were doing "something else" just down the street. What are the odds? Hmmm....

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Joe Strazza, owner of a local HVAC company, was at the scene of both the house explosion and the plane crash.

Heres a video at the plane ctash. So who is this guy?
www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
plane was not stolen.

Georgetown Municipal Air Traffic Control tower clears N2889D for takeoff at approximately 9:45AM local time.
N2889D, a Piper PA-28-236, is presumed to have been the aircraft that crashed into the building in Austin.
The owner of N2889D is Joseph Andrew Stack.

Audio obtained from LiveATC.net
www.ireport.com...

flightwise.com...
www.aircraftone.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

On that recording I swear he says were ready to run now.
"were" more than one?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for the building to collapse - like 911???

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Hedera Helix

Sinan Can Imamoglu seems to be a Turkish name and quite a popular one too.

How does this link to Joseph Stack? Tell more about what you have found. CPA? His
manifesto states he is an engineer...he does not seem fond of CPA's...

What a tragedy, but excuse me: he seemed quite naive about the realities of governments. If he had studied history, especially Ancient History, instead of engineering, he would have come to realize the indifference of governments is nothing new, that inequity and graft are as old as the earth. There was more wrong with him than his political outrage, I guarranttee it, poor soul. But what he states in his manifesto is true enough.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchZEITGEISTnow
Has anyone in 32 pages thought that this may be ANOTHER false flag - looks like it's certainly working if this is the intent...

I think we owe it to the ATS community to study this theory.

Icke on Jones today about this scenario:

* QUESTION EVERYTHING * * MSM = AGENDA * * NO VIOLENCE * * NO FEAR *

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sky watcher
This is what happens when a small piper hits a building.

en.wikipedia.org...

Our government is full of crap.

I do find this intriguing.

The guy did set fire to his house though, and maybe set a bomb in his car.

Perhaps he had some sort of accelerant in the plane with him?

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

dude that looks nothing like this austin incident. i wonder how the damage could be so vastly different.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by invisibleman11
reply to post by Aeons

dude that looks nothing like this austin incident. i wonder how the damage could be so vastly different.

I have a theory personal theory about intelligence agency buildings.

If *I* were a leader of a powerful country. And if *I* were in charge of the plans for intelligence agencies. And I knew that there were people who would want to get at the information in them, or even storm them *I* would want a way to assure that no one got anything of value out of the building. Not monetary value. Information value.

Particularly if they were in important places close by to international ports, great international airports, etc. Or close by domestic problems.

*I* would have the building set up with ways of taking them down, or blowing everything of potential information value into slag.

But that's just me.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by watchZEITGEISTnow

Thanks!!! bout to watch now

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Thanks Alex; David.
'Good' J^O^b.

To Bee as 'a' butterflY gggggllllllliding on SyrOn-diptiy.....

Ready for take-off? the 'mask' please, hold the curtain for Another day.....

May you Bee as a 'Good' BrothA unto anothA
Out 'here'.

[edit on 19-2-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Feb, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gouzze
Does this mean im gonna have a delay on my tax return? NOOOOOOO

Sorry, but that regional office is located on the southeast side of Austin, Texas

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join