It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plane crashes into Austin building

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DukeOfDorch
reply to post by patmac

I posted this earlier, but as far address goes, this may or may not be his. It is the address associated with a domain name he owns:

Stack, Joe [email protected]
925 E Hwy 80
San Marcos, TX 78666
US

Domain name: dfgh.net

Registrant Contact:
-
Sinan Can Imamoglu ()

Fax:
$irinyali mah. Haci Calik sit. D Blok D:15
Antalya, ANTALYA 07160

Enter Sinan Can Imamoglu into your browser and look at all the goodies that pop up.

I tracked down a CPA out in California named Joseph A. Stack... and the more I check out the leads... the more I suspect that something isn't smelling right here.

link   
reply to post by WhatAmI

I will not remove this. It needs to be posted about 20 more times.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by pwrthtbe]

link   
OK, I live in Dallas but I am watching Kvue, the ABC affiliate in Austin...

They guy had a lot of issues... He got into a big argument with his wife last night... (The neighbors could hear it) She left with the kid and went to a hotel... When they came back the house was on fire...

Apparently, he took his place ( It was not stolen as earlier reports suggested) and decided to fly it into a building that has some IRS offices?

Apparently he owed a lot of money... Had a lot of undeclared income and got audited.... He did not like how that went..

Also there were reports that there were people jumping out of the building on CNN... This is NOT TRUE... Two people have been taken to the hospital and one is unaccounted for.... Zero have jumped out of the windows...

The fire in the building is contained... Not completely out yet, but contained...

There are reports that he also left a bomb in an airport hanger where his plane was kept.... This is unconfirmed as far as I can tell....

This guy left a very long rant about it all on his website....

If you want to read it.... Here it is

www.statesman.com...

Now I was expecting to see a psychotic rant from this guy, but it was not that.... This guy was angry... and it seems that his anger drove him to psychotic behavior... It seems he had paranoid delusions... Then the added stress from the IRS put him over the top...

Or so says a good friend of mine who has a masters in psychology....

There are no fatalities reported as of yet... so that may indicate that this guy is still alive.....

The City of Austin says there are NO TIES TO TERRORISM... This was just the act of one man, who was angry, and kind of nuts....

What scares me is that his rant, resembles some that I have seen on ATS before...

That is really it as of right now.... If I hear anything new I will post it.

[edit on 18-2-2010 by gimme_some_truth]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ok last try on the building photo from twitpic...

twitpic.com...

[edit on 18-2-2010 by freetree64]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
After reading this guy's suicide letter of sorts, its pretty clear that he was just a very confused man that didnt know where to go or who to blame. The very end of the letter sums it up nicely, when he seems to support communism and denounced capitalism....even though capitalism is what made it possible for him to even try to make his own way, and the interference of the government and the corruption of the government were what made his life hell....

As a footnote, to the many others that I have seen with similarly confused views on here....capitalism is freedom...the only problem with capitalism right now is not the system, but the corruption of those who are supposed to make and enforce the laws. Don't blame freedom; blame the politicians who have betrayed you and who are betraying you. Don't be this guy, bashing your skulls out against the buildings of bureaucratic minions.

[edit on 2/18/2010 by saturnine_sweet]

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Skip to minute 3...

Austion Fire department just happened to be doing a HAZMAT drill nearby? Weird if you ask me

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Sorry but i've not caught up on this thread yet, what's the chances this "plane" is a remote-controlled type of aircraft. Used by someone with a grudge against the FBI.

They were fairly quick to dismiss Terrorism considering the event had barely occured for less than 30 minutes.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ROBL240
Sorry but i've not caught up on this thread yet, what's the chances this "plane" is a remote-controlled type of aircraft. Used by someone with a grudge against the FBI.

Zero... Those are the chances...

They were fairly quick to dismiss Terrorism considering the event had barely occured for less than 30 minutes.

That is because they looked at the facts... It is the act of one man, who was angry, confused and psychotic.

You really should get going on catching up on the thread and this news story.... If you do you will realize why I am so blunt with my answers...

The guy was trying to kill himself... the last sentence in his rant wast ' take my pound of flesh and sleep well".... He was talking to the IRS on that one...

Kind of a misguided interpretation of give me liberty or give me death...

I apologize if it is harsh... No intention of offending you.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I am saddened here that anyone would even 'smile' at this tragedy.

The pilot may had been an intelligent man, but he was a human too. He did not gave up his life for some great cause.

He was frustrated by many issues, many a worse cased man or woman had courageously confronted and solve them through compromises. He just wanted to end it all - the easy way out.

It takes MORE courage to live, than to die, with the gift of life bestowed upon us. The credibility, integrity and honor of a person lays in his courage, and not his/her cowardice, for cowardice is spat upon for generations. I am sure you too would spit on cowards. Even children do.

He need not end his life by a cowardly suicide fashion. I pity him for his miseries, for I too know what is misery. But my pity ends when he chosed to exit out in this craven way.

Worse still when he attempted to murder his wife and child. He is an animal. Even worse is anyone who applauds his actions and claims 'minimum' casulties' he took with him. Would you smile if your own family or loved one was one of those 'minimum casualties'?

[edit on 18-2-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

link   
How anyone can condone or applaud this person's actions is abhorrent.

They are just employees for the IRS in that building. Probably making as much or less than you, with families, and lives, and trying to eke out a living. So it's "ok" to fly a plane at them, because you hate the organization?

Some of you really make me shake my head.

link   
still no mention on SKY in the UK. A cat stuck up a tree is usually breaking news half the time....................

news.sky.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
www.embeddedart.com

""This website has been taken offline due to the sensitive nature of the events that transpired in Texas this morning and in compliance with a request from the FBI. If you want to see the original letter, please see the archived version at thesmokinggun.com: www.thesmokinggun.com...

Regards,
T35 Hosting ""

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nola213
This plane had 50 gallons of jet fuel supposedly, I doubt a car or truck with 50 gallons of fuel hitting the front door at 30-50 mph would go hardly any damage.

Nope. 100LL (100 Octane, Low Lead) is the fuel used in this aircraft. A horizontally opposed, reciprocrating engine WILL NOT RUN WITH JET FUEL (perhaps very momentarily), otherwise know as JET A.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

Look at all that black smoke, that couldn’t come from airplane fuel could it?

God forbid the building collapses.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmylad

Yes it is, I am watching it on Sky News right now.

It's on the big yellow breaking news ticker near the botto of the screen.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've read his "manifesto" and am finding hard to disagree with most if not all of it. He is obviously an intelligent individual that came to a crossroads in his life and decided to end it, unfortunately for his family. I don't think he's a hero, but I also wouldn't call him a nutjob. His message is very clear but would have never seen the light of day if he didn't make such a drastic decision.

I suppose the next couple of days will be full of msm comments on how he's a domestic terrorist with anti government views. Thank God there are other resources, where anyone that wants to can read what he actually wrote and not what the msm wants it to look like.

On a side note, I think I'll make 5 or 6 more posts that contain his "manifesto"
Anyone bother skimming a post or two before posting a lengthy document

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

theres a program called "youtube downloader" it's freeware. I think I got it off Cnet downloads.com

So yea you can use that to copy you tube videos you are afraid will be taken down.

I used it the other day to record the video of that poor guy who died at the olympics ,doing his luge trial run, cause I knew the video would no longer be available and very hard to find. Now you can only see still photos of it on you tube.

So yea it's called "youtube downloader" it's very easy to use.

link   
reply to post by jimmylad

It says exactly.......

US OFFICIAL: Joseph Andrew Stack pilot of plane that crashed into texas building is dead

......But that's all at this stage

[edit on 18-2-2010 by Rising Against]

link   

Originally posted by s4dreamlnd93
reply to post by freetree64

Look at all that black smoke, that couldn’t come from airplane fuel could it?

God forbid the building collapses.

The building is not going to collapse.... The fire is contained..... What you are seeing is OLD FOOTAGE.... All people are out of the building....

And why do you think that a plane cannot create black smoke?

Try google and you will see that they certainly can create black smoke....

images.google.com...

ETA: Update... they now say that the pilot of the plane is dead...

This is the only death that has been announced.

posted on Feb, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bartgirl
my prayers to the austin tx fire department etc has respond quickly to this plane crash and hope the people in the buliding are counted for and my prayers for the dead etc if any its another reminder of people like in this world
everyday its not holly wood

I know!

How lucky they were right across the street with hazmat when the plane hit the building. Thank the Lord.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join