It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

Originally posted by NotThat

I'm somewhat concerned that people may be experiencing 'ET propaganda', perhaps to convince them to join something, or do something and have it apparently be "their own free will" (as if to satisfy some superior-ET ethics check box).

Yea, I've thought about that, too. I agreed, but I thought I was talking to God, who would have my best interests in mind. How valid is an agreement when the other enity is an unknown, and when what you agree to is also unknown?

That's just the issue. You may now be deemed to have volunteered for something without any clear explanation, and now They can compel you to fulfill whatever commitment they think you made.

For what, for whom? Who benefits?

I was given a wonderful gift of a spiritual awakening but what did I pay for that gift? I am uneasy because for so long it all seemed to make perfect sense. But really, non of it made sense.

That's just my point. I hope a truly benevolent diety would bother to explain instead of confuse
A telepathic colonialist might not bother, and rely on the magic of spiritual awakening for its own undisclosed purposes.

Something that "seemed to make perfect sense" at the time, but now really doesn't is the mark of master propaganda as if they can transmit or manipulate emotional tones along with the message.

The experience of telepathic communication to ordinary humans would be shattering and striking---but that doesn't mean God is on the other end of the phone. To another being used to this communication they'd be wary as any person who gets a call from a boiler-room telemarketer at dinnertime.

Remember the apocryphal story of Christopher Columbus and being seen as a god by the natives for "causing" the solar eclipse?

Bottom line: if these are ETs and they are contacting people like you in this way (and in unreproducible ways), it is 100% clear that THEY are unwilling to disclose anything useful or verifiable and yet they might be grooming a list of True Believers.

How do we know that their interests are aligned with ours? It is our right to make that call, with full verifiable and honest information.

Furthermore, advanced ETs would presumably be able to learn enough about human culture (or just ASK some of us) to know what we humans want to know, and how we work. Are they?

We're trying to Deny Ignorance. They're trying to make more of it.

[edit on 18-3-2010 by mbkennel]

Mbkennel, everything you say is right on. I have the exact same concerns.

For me, none of this makes sense. I do not know why we were selected. I want answers. I know that there were at least 200-300 people in that room. I started this thread hoping to find them. Does this mean that they went on and we stayed behind? I do not know.

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, they are benevolent. Because I have not been harmed (again to my knowledge), I feel this is the case.

I do know the little guy (a grey) was not in charge. The tall ones were. The little guy was pretty bad (evil), but they kept him in check so he had to listen to them. I knew all of this in the brief minute or two that I saw them. I felt it was better that I was in their hands instead of his.

I have chosen not to fully use my "gifts". Is knowing the future a gift? Not if it freaks you out. Besides, the future can always change. It is important to me to remain normal.

I strongly believe in free will. I followed directions, but do not think I promised anything. I also think that something didn't work on me which is why we left the grey room and suddenly went back into our livingroom. I do not know why they did not leave NotThat there and only send me home. I want to know what happened to those others and was hoping this thread would give me some answers.

I have not fully embraced this experience. NotThat has thought of it as a positive experience. I am ambivalent.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ronnie K.

Originally posted by Waiting2

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

As well as that, I would like to know why the OP is refusing to tell anyone about what everyone in the "gray room" was carrying?

Its seems suspiciously like a made up story

There is nothing to gain by me making up a story except ridicule. Why put myself through that by strangers I don't even know?

I know there will be people who doubt this. I don't care. I wrote this thread because I want answers. I know there are others because I saw them. I talked to two of them. Another one came with me.

I want to understand what happened to me.

Excuse me, but why tell strangers you don't know. I can pretty much picture a grey room. I feel they're are a lot of vague details. Do these pregnancies and surgeries they were never experienced. Do these have any relation to the story?

I'm just curious is all. You have no idea what the grey room is for. But people are happily chatting in it. You also tell us this has to do with being a chosen anchor. But you don't possibly know that yourself. You're trying to piece together conversations from the experience. Everything from my view from reading this sounds very lucid. I hope I found the right word to describe it.

Just my two cents...

Thank you for your post. You're right. I have plenty of questions.

I do not know if the pregnancies suggested by my doctor ever happened. To my knowledge, they didn't.

You asked why I am telling people I don't know. ATS is read around the globe. I know there were many people in the grey room with me. I am hoping to find others who had been to the room as well so we can piece things together. This seemed a logical place to announce my search.

This all sounds vague because I am trying to come up with the words to explain it all. If you are blind and suddenly begin seeing, how do you explain the new experience to someone else? You may have a sense of the color green, but when you actually see it, you realize that green has so many more shades than you ever thought possible. It's like that. I am using earthly vocabulary to describe something supernatural. My words do not do the experience justice, but I try as best as I can to describe it to you.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I went to the UFO museum in Roswell. I saw representations of the small guy (a grey) but none of the tall ones.

I spoke to someone who works in the library. He said aliens tend to track families for generations and that many in my family have probably had experiences. (He's right.) He also said that implants tend to glow under black light. I know I've had one (I've seen it/removed it) and assume there is another in me somewhere. I'll have to try the black light thing.

I told him I was looking for the tall ones in his pictures. He just smiled at me and asked if they looked like this: 10 feet tall at least, look like the ones in the last Star Wars, the grey/whitish guys making the clones.

That's EXACTLY what they looked like. He knew exactly who I was describing.

He went on to say that they were probably benevolent because you'd know otherwise. He thinks they still visit but when I am deeply asleep. He said he thought I was in a special group.

I never got to ask him what else he knows about them.

Okay ATS people, I need more information. This guy knew exactly which aliens I was describing. Can you tell me anything about the tall white/grey guys with long arms and legs and neck? Who are they? What is their agenda? Can you help me find information?

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

TO MY KNOWLEDGE, they are benevolent. Because I have not been harmed (again to my knowledge), I feel this is the case.

To me that doesn't mean they are benevolent. It just means that they aren't chaotic evil: gratuitously & randomly cruel. That's a low standard of "benevolence". I'd include in "benevolence", "asking what humans want and explaining things, since that's what humans want".

I do know the little guy (a grey) was not in charge. The tall ones were. The little guy was pretty bad (evil), but they kept him in check so he had to listen to them. I knew all of this in the brief minute or two that I saw them. I felt it was better that I was in their hands instead of his.

hmm. bad grey good grey?

Law & Order: Alien Tactical Unit

It's a detective cliche, but it's a cliche because it works.

I strongly believe in free will. I followed directions, but do not think I promised anything. I also think that something didn't work on me which is why we left the grey room and suddenly went back into our livingroom. I do not know why they did not leave NotThat there and only send me home.

Maybe they realized you were more skeptical.

I have not fully embraced this experience. NotThat has thought of it as a positive experience. I am ambivalent.

That may be why they 'sent you home'. You just didn't Believe fast enough.

starwars.wikia.com...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by mbkennel]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I went to the UFO museum in Roswell. I saw representations of the small guy (a grey) but none of the tall ones.

I spoke to someone who works in the library. He said aliens tend to track families for generations and that many in my family have probably had experiences. (He's right.) He also said that implants tend to glow under black light. I know I've had one (I've seen it/removed it) and assume there is another in me somewhere. I'll have to try the black light thing.

I told him I was looking for the tall ones in his pictures. He just smiled at me and asked if they looked like this: 10 feet tall at least, look like the ones in the last Star Wars, the grey/whitish guys making the clones.

That's EXACTLY what they looked like. He knew exactly who I was describing.

He went on to say that they were probably benevolent because you'd know otherwise. He thinks they still visit but when I am deeply asleep. He said he thought I was in a special group.

I never got to ask him what else he knows about them.

Okay ATS people, I need more information. This guy knew exactly which aliens I was describing. Can you tell me anything about the tall white/grey guys with long arms and legs and neck? Who are they? What is their agenda? Can you help me find information?

[edit on 21-3-2010 by Waiting2]

LOL I have been there. I call it the only museum with no real artifacts.
I have mentioned in earlier post that I have seen them recently, in meditation. I do not know who they are, they were attempting to represent themselves as a group that they are not. So I don't trust them, just saying.
You are SPECIAL but not because of them, in my opinion.

I am now even more curious as to who they are. Maybe we will get some other folks that have sen them commenting?

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Wow good find. I looked and looked for a picture of them earlier in this thread. Thanks!

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

To me that doesn't mean they are benevolent. It just means that they aren't chaotic evil: gratuitously & randomly cruel. That's a low standard of "benevolence". I'd include in "benevolence", "asking what humans want and explaining things, since that's what humans want".

hmm. bad grey good grey?

Law & Order: Alien Tactical Unit

It's a detective cliche, but it's a cliche because it works.

I strongly believe in free will. I followed directions, but do not think I promised anything. I also think that something didn't work on me which is why we left the grey room and suddenly went back into our livingroom. I do not know why they did not leave NotThat there and only send me home.

Maybe they realized you were more skeptical.

That may be why they 'sent you home'. You just didn't Believe fast enough.

starwars.wikia.com...

[edit on 22-3-2010 by mbkennel]

Great post! Imagine the Kaminoan without clothes and you have an idea of what the tall ones looked like. Their eyes were greyish (but not what you think of when you see pictures of the Greys).

As for your idea that benevolence means asking what humans want and explaining things....there just wasn't time. They were about to explain everything. Whether I messed up the plans or the magic potion didn't work on me or what, I would have found out. There is also that possibility that other things happened between me seeing and getting sent home that I don't remember. I just don't know.

Everything you say is right. It is highly possible that they are not benevolent. It is possible that we were brainwashed somehow.

But you know, the whole experience was positive. I look at the world differently now. My instincts are heightened. I am more loving and accepting of others. I am more patient. I understand people better. I help others and ease their suffering in whatever way I can. I say kind words to you and give you compliments when you're feeling down. I try to be positive, even when I am surrounded by negative people. I give you ideas to resolve conflicts peacefully. Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect by any means, but I'm telling you this to fully explain to you why this was a positive experience for me.

I know part of my job was to be positive and help others, easing their pain. That's why all of us were there in the grey room. But I'm also waiting for something, a sign.

When I said I was ambivalent earlier, it's because I don't understand why this happened to me. I don't think I am particularly special. I know others (at least 200-300) were also chosen. I'd like to hear from them to see what they know/remember/can add.

Some people who have responded to this thread seem to know what happened to me because of their responses and questions, but they never give me any information. Why aren't they telling me what they know? They obviously know something.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hi everyone,

I just spent quite a few hours pretty much reading this entire topic, and I don't think anyone commented about Sigismundus on page 3, and his "little silver orb". At first I thought this was because it was what Waiting2 was hiding, but she later said it was pieces of luggage, and I don't think anyone else talked here about any other object (except Aislin suggesting flowers on page 4, but I assume it was a random guess, wasn't it?). Does this evoke anything to anyone else here relating maybe to the gray room and the more global experience around it? If so, I will talk a bit about one peculiar dream I had last year, about extraterrestrials and marbles.

Now, however, I don't have any remembrance of the particular gray room you few are talking about, nor any single associated experience while being awake that I remember, and I have very diverse dreams, varying greatly in intensity (up to more or less complete lucidity), so I don't think there is anything peculiar about my dreams, on, notably, extraterrestrials, but I would still like to talk about my own experience around various subjects which were addressed throughout this topic.

First, while I didn't see the kind of gray room you saw, I had one dream, a few years ago, which started as lucid (I'm currently too tired to train more, so my lucidity tend to diminish quite rapidly), and in which I "plunged" into the ground, and fell into a series of rooms of varying horizontal and vertical sizes. Every time, I wanted to go deeper and deeper, "to see if there was anything interesting there" (positively, I mean, not anything around any kind of "hell", although I already thought in the past about trying to go to such place by falling down while... falling asleep). I had more and more difficulty traversing the ground of each room, made of various materials. In the end, I passed some sandy ground, and I fell into the largest room, a large closed space, which I felt as being very deep and nicely isolated. The ceiling was quite normal, probably beige (association to the sand I just passed, I suppose). The walls were well defined and material, but glowing white/yellow quite a bit, illuminating the entire room quite brightly. The ground was similar sand and water, as if it was a beach. I think there was a few palm trees. I don't think there was anyone at first, but then I saw a group of 6-7 Japanese anime characters talking playfully a bit away from me, and I joined them. Not much happened afterward, and I don't remember talking about or doing anything serious, before I woke up. I fully expect it was mostly based on a specific manga I read, with a much larger underground cave, but describing similar places as your gray/bright room may possibly help evoke any kind of detail. And maybe there are other sources for this dream that I don't remember myself.

Second, when I was like 17 years old, I felt the need to throw away quite a lot of things, and I did (magazines, photos, toys, and various other "useless stuffs" -not that I had that much to begin with). This was however most notably a more global reaction to the interest I had about "conspirations", and my desire to be able to feel quite detached, "in case anything happened and I had to leave", both personally (attack), and globally (catastrophe). This was however, at least in my mind, quite a personal and reflected decision, although in retrospect maybe a bit sudden and extreme, although the feeling of liberation was very true and useful in this context.

(Continued...)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Garjyk]

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
(Continuing from my previous post...)

At the same period, I tried things like taking cold showers (which I did for a few months during spring/summer, when cold water wasn't too cold) and not using shampoo/soap anymore (and I still almost always don't), or sleeping naked and without sheets, on the floor of my bedroom, or on my bed. The feeling of having "nothing to hide or fear, having nothing" was quite interesting, although I must stress I have now a much more balanced knowledge of what is and how to use detachment (although very needed in the current society), but I don't think I would have found this balance otherwise.

This said, the feeling of at least wanting to clean up and throw/give away things we have no use for, is quite common in today society, at all ages. There are numerous basic causes, and at the very least feeling bad about having so much, compared to so many others. And most people reading enough about "conspirations" will "prepare" in some way (now of course if none of you really read/watched any of this before these experiences, this does not really apply, although there is easily some general feeling about possible major future problems, considering the situation of our current society, and numerous people all around the world have quite specific cultural elements relating to it, since millennia, and even religious ideas can easily still move people calling themselves atheistic).

Third, quite a few of you are associating what you lived to "God", all the while showing some distance from it, when it comes to the possibility it might notably have been random extraterrestrials or even humans. Some of you also said it was more a "call to spirituality/religion", and could take various forms. Do you think that if maybe you had a more technical knowledge about philosophy, psychology, politics, and sociology (and I mean of course in various new ways, compared to what is available today in these fields), you may detach yourself from your religious vocabulary (notably Christian, Buddhist, and New Age), meaning maybe you simply did not have the words and knowledge to explain to others, and maybe even to yourself, what you felt more precisely (some of you talked about this for some particular experiences), and simply associated it to "the divine", "because that is what it seemed"? Or was it really specifically question of religions? If the later, did you feel as if it was really an end in itself (as far as knowledge was concerned, I mean, not later acts/"jobs"), or maybe only simply a mean to understand some global subjects, or even simply a way to open yourself to larger views?

I was already quite reasoned and stable, when it happened, so it did not touch me in the slightest way, but I had a peculiar half-lucid dream (meaning very clear, while it is happening, although you do not think you are dreaming, and still quite clear in memories at least when waking up), a few years ago, which, I have no doubt, could have very well been interpreted as a "calling from God", by quite a lot of people. It was the end of the world, and a worldwide "wave" of spirits from dead people was "combing" Earth. I was in my previous home, quite prostrated in front of a window, waiting. And then, from afar, everything went dark, and I saw the wave of greenish/grayish spirits coming at me, rushing.

(Continued...)

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
(Continuing)

There were babies and children in front, then teens, then the adults, walking/sliding rapidly near the ground. As they were getting nearer, I saw they were all disfigured, cut, exploded, with clothes and flesh in tatters, "monstrous", and quite angry. I was utterly terrified. A few meter distance was left. Without thinking about anything, I took "my" large crucifix (I never owned one, never wanted to, and never will), that I had around my neck, held it firmly into my hands, against my heart, and fell to the ground on my knees, sitting, feeling very deeply that I had to accept them, "praying with infinite love and empathy", instead of fearing them, and that everything would be alright for everyone if I did. And I did, while crying quite a bit about all their pain. And they "traversed" me, and I was now feeling quite good and quite motivated (although certainly not very strong).

This was an interesting experience. I had to go to two different Christian school, during part of my schooling, and they were quite good, but as I have always been quite individualistic and introverted, and my parents weren't religious, so I certainly were not interested in it in any way, and nothing ever "stuck". Today, beside a few logical problems, notably around the origin and the infinite, I sure know there could well be various "gods". However, I was already quite further than these ideas, in most aspects, so this dream certainly did not "woke up" anything, although it was very strong emotionally. And it's not as if I weren't detached, empathic and quite loving to being with (with balance, however), so even the more general idea was in fact not that particular to me. It's not that "I didn't hear the call" or that I ignored it. It was simply likely some random dream content (notably based on Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and Resident Evil...), and I have quite a number of other very clear and emotional dreams of all kinds (and I have been remembering from two to seven dreams every night for the past seven or eight years, and at least one or two each night before then, since childhood). And I was already quite further. It simply did not mean anything particular. I expect anyone could have such dream, and at least some would be en route to the nearest monastery/convent, the day after, "having now proof of God", while quite a few of the others would start going to the church... Mostly everyone else would at the very least be quite shaken, and "maybe start believing", because "that surely was a message, whomever it came from".

Now I'm not saying you experienced something similar, considering your story is quite more developed, with multiple elements during wake, but if you have some doubts around your own experience, maybe my own story may help you detach from it a bit.

Fourth, independently from the third idea, you seem to be quite focalized on waiting, and meanwhile, at least in your daily life, on the current "job" you felt was given to you, which would be, globally, "helping to reassure people". And some of you said you were a bit worried about "why doing this" (in the sense of "why submit to these instructions from them?"), and "what may be next" (including "will their doing really be good for me and everyone else?"). But did you try to reflect more profoundly on what you may do to solve our current social problems, independently from them? Don't you think it may help you detach yourself from whatever "project" they have, be it quite similar in the end, or quite more problematic? Maybe it's even what they themselves are waiting for, like not wanting to intervene too directly too much... I went very far, without really anyone, by reflection, reasoning, and analysis, and the result is simply marvelous. Of course, I have "quite some difficulty" having anyone listening, but this is simply on of the very problem to solve. I know how to, and there isn't a trace of demotivation in me (although it surely is very tiring for now).

Bye.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Waiting2 are the people holding small - medium sized cubes or boxes? U2U me.. It may have been a dream though.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
NotThat, Waiting2,

I would be very interesting if you could say where you live. I realize there may be some constraints on this but as closely as you feel comfortable with. I am in TN and while I have never had the experiences that either of you have had, I have had some amazing ones. And I feel "compelled" (perhaps the wrong word as I am having fun and could refuse) to make preparations for some future disaster that go far beyond anything me or my friends and family would ever need.

I suspect there are others doing the same and someday you (or someone like you) and I will end up meeting.

- PM

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I had similar thing happening to me, dream,3 nights in a row (dream did continued where it stopped). first night i where in that Grey room but there was a door to diffirent place where i went later, i remember the people in that space, lot of them.. someone where carrying child with brown hear
every one was happy and waiting something, soon someone. takes my hand and i must go trought door and there was test that tested my moral, and how will i act in diffirent situations.
2 night was " theory about last and future night "
final night, my thoughts and me where in 5 dimensions , that is only way i can explain that because i did see my thought patterns, endless jungle off strings
if i try think that same way now, my sight gets blurry and head feels "stopped and limited"

I would like to tell more but my writing is not very good

Sorry everyone about my writing, i live here in finland
north..
i usually dont write places like this, but now, i joined and must write here

Thank you for reading

-E

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal
I feel "compelled" (perhaps the wrong word as I am having fun and could refuse) to make preparations for some future disaster that go far beyond anything me or my friends and family would ever need.

I suspect there are others doing the same and someday you (or someone like you) and I will end up meeting.

- PM

You make me wish I was there!

I have not made preparations to that extent. I KNEW that I was going somewhere and all my needs would be met, so there was no need to stockpile.

I bought some books, a tent, a few things that might be helpful - not a huge outlay.

I read your other thread and I have had the thought that someday my kids will say, "Thank God mom thought about that!" to the things that I did purchase. Does that mean I think I will die? I don't know. I have a chronic problem that will leave me rather immobile without medical care. Perhaps I am just being realistic.

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Second, when I was like 17 years old, I felt the need to throw away quite a lot of things, and I did (magazines, photos, toys, and various other "useless stuffs" -not that I had that much to begin with). This was however most notably a more global reaction to the interest I had about "conspirations", and my desire to be able to feel quite detached, "in case anything happened and I had to leave", both personally (attack), and globally (catastrophe). This was however, at least in my mind, quite a personal and reflected decision, although in retrospect maybe a bit sudden and extreme, although the feeling of liberation was very true and useful in this context.

(Continued...)

[edit on 25-3-2010 by Garjyk]

Garjyk, I do not know how old you are now, but I also had the same feelings of getting rid of stuff when I was 20. I can completely relate to your paragraph above.

Your dream was interesting. Many people around me have commented on how unusual their dreams have been lately. I'm not sure why. Thank you for sharing your story!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Gargyk,

To answer your questions, there is no vocabulary for what I experienced. Even if I had full knowledge of philosophy, psychology, politics, and sociology (as you mentioned), it would not have helped me. This was an experience outside our common reality. NotThat and I had to invent a common language to verbalize what happened to us.

I am not particularly religious. If anything, I am spiritual. However, I was acutely aware that something higher than me was at work.

By nature, I am the whole picture person. I have always been that way. I do know that it opened me up even further. When you travel, you see other possibilities. It was like that. I am aware of much more now than I was before.

[edit on 1-4-2010 by Waiting2]

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garjyk
(Continuing)

There were babies and children in front, then teens, then the adults, walking/sliding rapidly near the ground. As they were getting nearer, I saw they were all disfigured, cut, exploded, with clothes and flesh in tatters, "monstrous", and quite angry. I was utterly terrified. A few meter distance was left. Without thinking about anything, I took "my" large crucifix (I never owned one, never wanted to, and never will), that I had around my neck, held it firmly into my hands, against my heart, and fell to the ground on my knees, sitting, feeling very deeply that I had to accept them, "praying with infinite love and empathy", instead of fearing them, and that everything would be alright for everyone if I did. And I did, while crying quite a bit about all their pain. And they "traversed" me, and I was now feeling quite good and quite motivated (although certainly not very strong).

This was an interesting experience. I had to go to two different Christian school, during part of my schooling, and they were quite good, but as I have always been quite individualistic and introverted, and my parents weren't religious, so I certainly were not interested in it in any way, and nothing ever "stuck". Today, beside a few logical problems, notably around the origin and the infinite, I sure know there could well be various "gods". However, I was already quite further than these ideas, in most aspects, so this dream certainly did not "woke up" anything, although it was very strong emotionally. And it's not as if I weren't detached, empathic and quite loving to being with (with balance, however), so even the more general idea was in fact not that particular to me. It's not that "I didn't hear the call" or that I ignored it. It was simply likely some random dream content (notably based on Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within and Resident Evil...), and I have quite a number of other very clear and emotional dreams of all kinds (and I have been remembering from two to seven dreams every night for the past seven or eight years, and at least one or two each night before then, since childhood). And I was already quite further. It simply did not mean anything particular. I expect anyone could have such dream, and at least some would be en route to the nearest monastery/convent, the day after, "having now proof of God", while quite a few of the others would start going to the church... Mostly everyone else would at the very least be quite shaken, and "maybe start believing", because "that surely was a message, whomever it came from".

Now I'm not saying you experienced something similar, considering your story is quite more developed, with multiple elements during wake, but if you have some doubts around your own experience, maybe my own story may help you detach from it a bit.

Fourth, independently from the third idea, you seem to be quite focalized on waiting, and meanwhile, at least in your daily life, on the current "job" you felt was given to you, which would be, globally, "helping to reassure people". And some of you said you were a bit worried about "why doing this" (in the sense of "why submit to these instructions from them?"), and "what may be next" (including "will their doing really be good for me and everyone else?"). But did you try to reflect more profoundly on what you may do to solve our current social problems, independently from them? Don't you think it may help you detach yourself from whatever "project" they have, be it quite similar in the end, or quite more problematic? Maybe it's even what they themselves are waiting for, like not wanting to intervene too directly too much... I went very far, without really anyone, by reflection, reasoning, and analysis, and the result is simply marvelous. Of course, I have "quite some difficulty" having anyone listening, but this is simply on of the very problem to solve. I know how to, and there isn't a trace of demotivation in me (although it surely is very tiring for now).

Bye.

Garjyk, your waking dream sounds scary. I also had some scary waking dreams. I chose/asked...whatever you would call it....to not know those scary waking dreams anymore. Soon after I did that, they went away.

You asked what I am doing currently to help people while I "wait". I have a job that enables me to help people on a daily basis. I hope that answers your question.

I know what it is like when people don't "hear" you. Don't worry. You'll eventually find them, wherever they are.

Thanks for responding to this thread. You may want to start your own thread to see if others have had similar dreams to yours. Good luck!

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Waiting2 are the people holding small - medium sized cubes or boxes? U2U me.. It may have been a dream though.

They were holding bags/suitcases. I mentioned this earlier in the thread.

Why do you ask? What was in your dream?

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Primordal
NotThat, Waiting2,

I would be very interesting if you could say where you live. I realize there may be some constraints on this but as closely as you feel comfortable with. I am in TN and while I have never had the experiences that either of you have had, I have had some amazing ones. And I feel "compelled" (perhaps the wrong word as I am having fun and could refuse) to make preparations for some future disaster that go far beyond anything me or my friends and family would ever need.

- PM

Thank you for commenting on my thread. Primordal, (for obvious reasons) I don't feel comfortable mentioning where I live. I'm sorry.

I was truly hoping to find others who were there in that grey room. I don't even want to know WHERE they are. I just wanted to get a more complete picture of what happened to me. I was hoping they could help.

I fully understand your compulsion to prepare. Have you noticed all the preparation announcements in newspaper, tv, and radio within the last year? We're not the only ones feeling the compulsion. The government is subtly and not-so-subtly telling us we need to be ready. Ready for what? I don't know.

Sometimes I wonder if that is tied in to my "waiting."

posted on Apr, 1 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthBlues
I had similar thing happening to me, dream,3 nights in a row (dream did continued where it stopped). first night i where in that Grey room but there was a door to diffirent place where i went later, i remember the people in that space, lot of them.. someone where carrying child with brown hear
every one was happy and waiting something, soon someone. takes my hand and i must go trought door and there was test that tested my moral, and how will i act in diffirent situations.
2 night was " theory about last and future night "
final night, my thoughts and me where in 5 dimensions , that is only way i can explain that because i did see my thought patterns, endless jungle off strings
if i try think that same way now, my sight gets blurry and head feels "stopped and limited"

I would like to tell more but my writing is not very good

Sorry everyone about my writing, i live here in finland
north..
i usually dont write places like this, but now, i joined and must write here

Thank you for reading

-E

Thank you for joining and writing, EarthBlues!

I was excited to read your post! I have a lot of questions for you.

1. You said you were in the Grey room. What did it look like to you?

2. Was there anyone there that you knew?

3. What were people talking about?

4. You said someone took your hand. Did you see the person? Did you know the person?

5. You said you took a test on your morals. How did they test you?

6. Can you please explain: 2 night was " theory about last and future night." What do you mean?

7. You said "the final night, my thoughts and me where in 5 dimensions." I had a similar experience. Were you connected to other people's thoughts as well?

I know those are a lot of questions. Anything you can add would be helpful. Thank you!

Please do not apologize about your writing. I understand you fine.

I do not usually write in places like this, either, but I felt it was finally time to start talking about it. I want answers, too. If we find more of us, maybe we can figure this out together!

Thank you, thank you for responding!!!

Sincerely,
Waiting2

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join