It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by KyleOrtonArmy

Maybe one day.

Anyone can have spiritual experiences if they meditate. Be still and pay attention to all the stuff that floats through your mind. Watch them like a movie screen or like watching people pass by you in the park. Don't respond, don't judge, just pay attention. You will have your own experiences.

Aliens. I think we will all be introduced to aliens soon. Countries are releasing their records about UFOs. More people in authority are talking about personal experiences. You only have to live long enough.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorrowedTime
reply to post by NotThat

I have a question about the voices that Waiting2 and Notthat heard.
Were these voices in your head or were they in your heart? I believe that the difference is important relative to the origin of your experience.

This is a very difficult question. There are quite a few voices going on here.

Where does a compulsion come from -the head or the heart? Is a compulsion a voice? For more than a year before I heard God I felt a compulsion to attend church. I didn't really want to go, but I felt a need to go. I had already decided church was full of doom/gloom/sin/never being good enough and always needing more money. Not someplace I wanted to go, so I didn't.

One Christmas I wanted to go and enjoy the music/pagentry but my kids refused. I was horrified to realize that we spent out time and money and got our sense of community from doing activities with a non-religious youth organization. God had no part in our lives at that point. The next week i decided to go to a religious service that had no scheduled sermon. It seemed the least offensive way to be in a religious setting.

The first time (second time?) I went I heard God say "My will be done." I thought it was someone behind me. I ignored it. I heard it again and turned around. No one was talking or looking at me. The third time I heard "My will, not yours". I was estatic and said "OK God". The voice was male, loud, and outside of me.

God has actually said very little. Most of what God said was repeated many times until it was clear I understood, often for days or weeks. (I was not very fast in cleaning my house). The Jesus statement lasted for weeks until I yelled "OK, I got it. I am in Jesus, Jesus is in me, and Jesus is in God." Of course I had no idea what that meant. I was just tired of hearing it. Later I was sorry, because maybe I should have said "What does that mean?"

Around the same time I was given Companion as a gift. Companion was an enity my size who walked at my side or slightly behind me. Companion was invisable but as real as anyone I saw. I never questioned the reality of Companion or thought it was strange. Companion was a gift from God.

Companion did not talk. Looking back I think Companion was a discernment tool. Companion amphlefied (darn I wish I could spell!) increased feelings. I would send or push feelings about something toward Companion and he would send them back. When they came back they were easier to weigh/judge/understand. I think much of the altered state experiences occured in non-verbal parts of my brain and Companion helped in the decoding process.

I annalysied everything for a long time. People were often frustrated with "my question of the week" but I couldn't let go of a question until I was satisfied with TRUTH. Companion was part of that process. Was Companion my childhood Guardian Angel? Was Companion always with me from birth? I don't know.

I think of Companion as positive. When I no longer needed him he shrank. He still exists as a much smaller energy attached to my side. I should have freaked out but I easily accepted and used Companion as a tool and as a friend.

Now I go, "Oh my God, do I need to have this thing removed?! Is it draining my energy? Is this a good thing? Do I have an alien attached to me?" Companion fits the description of the Holy Ghost. That's much easier to live with.

So, God's voice was outside my head, Companion was in my heart. I thought the golden man spoke out loud so I guess I heard him in my head.

The KNOWING stuff is in the heart - a form of intitution -like forknowledge of possible danger or a compulsion to buy something like food.

Non-God voices (2 groups) are in my head. Sometimes they bring images with them or physical sensations.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

My whole body absorbs the "voice" like a sponge. There is no separation of heart and head.

Heart and head are separate physical parts. But the body as a whole is energy based and communication comes through energy.

[edit on 26-2-2010 by Annee]

Yes, exactly!

However "God" talked using words. Since Companion can't talk it wasn't Companion.

The voices I heard before and during moving weren't "God", but they knew who I was and where I was. They also knew what my job was supposed to be and wouldn't tell me. They had human feelings. I knew they weren't "God" because they didn't have the same feeling/signature/light as "God". However, if "God" was part of a group then they could have been a part of "God's" group.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Your free will may have been in agreeing to and arranging this assignment - - prior to entering this physical experience.

As said - these assignments often follow generations of one family. That is because they were agreed to prior.

I actually like this idea. Carolynne Myss talks about sitting down with your angel before birth and making a plan for your life. It is a pleasant thought.

I knew a handicapped boy who said I had 3 angels above my head and that they danced. He laughed when he saw them.

posted on Feb, 26 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

QUESTION: What exactly is an Alien?

Wow, you could do a whole thread on that!

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
By the way "God" to me is a title - - like a General in the Military.

I believe the "war in Heaven" was a real war between opposing evolved powers of real beings over control of earth and us humans.

I do believe in a beginning of consciousness Creator. But that level of consciousness is so far removed from this level - I don't believe there is any direct contact or communication in a real sense.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

I knew a handicapped boy who said I had 3 angels above my head and that they danced. He laughed when he saw them.

My granddaughter when she was about 4/5 talked about Rainbow Angels. She said each angel had a color which meant something - - she would draw them and describe what each color was for. She also had a white crystal angel.

Of course she also had "visitors" at night. I think one was my father who had recently passed.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I agree Nothat, about the "Awakening" being from GOD. But consider this:
Sometimes, in my own experience, the message is so profound that it is almost overwhelming. The experience or message is almost beyond belief. I do not believe that the way the message is delivered is as important as the message itself, or what we do with the content or knowledge.
I honestly believe that GOD speaks to us in our heart. Often when the Most High speaks to me it begins with a light tapping. If I disregard that "tapping", the feeling that pulls at my heart strings becomes so strong that I am COMPELLED to listen, and/or act.
I also believe that malevolent forces are always trying to make us forget GODS spirit, causing us to think we can do things without His help here on earth. I think it is possible that your companion could be a guardian angel. As for the unhuman ones...
I believe they are not here to help us, nor do they have good intentions. They may APPEAR to be helpful at first... But the price is too high...
These beings have their own agenda and we are all expendable to them.
Ultimately, in the end our free will allows us to make our fateful choice.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
To me a "god source/feeling" in this dimension at this time would be the accumulative Love/Positive energy of the individual soul energies blending as One.

In other words "we" of the Knowing are the "god or good energy".

Which is completely different then the Creator - - but of the Creator.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I believe the "war in Heaven" was a real war between opposing evolved powers of real beings over control of earth and us humans.

That is an interesting thought. It was so far from peace/love and grey room experience that Waiting2 and I tended to discount his experience, especially since he never cleaned his house.

I will think about it.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I do believe in a beginning of consciousness Creator. But that level of consciousness is so far removed from this level - I don't believe there is any direct contact or communication in a real sense.

For awhile I talked about God within, God that's close, and God that's far. I didn't have vocabulary for such feelings. I fell in love with God that's close. It was an intimate relationship and God seemed to be dense around me. I met God. We had a relationship. We communicated love. I needed God and God needed me. We needed the lpve of the other.

And yes, I know how strange that sounds.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Just understand that my concepts/beliefs are mutli-layered in all areas of physical - energy - dimension - thought - etc.

Like - - there are evolved beings in our current physical world - - as well as evolved spiritual/energy non-physical beings of many layers of dimensions - - and multiple universes etc.

Its just impossible to convey in short posts.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Of course she also had "visitors" at night. I think one was my father who had recently passed.

My unwanted visitors are people trying to communicate with me. They are very much alive.

One individual sends me energy. It is light and white, like a fine mist. Thank you.

One group calls me Mom and has tried to talk with me. I have the impression they think I am someone else. One lost his temper and blinded me with light- perhaps I once did it to him.

Someone tried to see if I would react to physical sensations.

One said something that implied ownership of me, yet at the sametime I also heard an annoyed voice say, "You're the teacher. You define her".

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BorrowedTime
I agree Nothat, about the "Awakening" being from GOD. But consider this:
Sometimes, in my own experience, the message is so profound that it is almost overwhelming. The experience or message is almost beyond belief. I do not believe that the way the message is delivered is as important as the message itself, or what we do with the content or knowledge.
I honestly believe that GOD speaks to us in our heart. Often when the Most High speaks to me it begins with a light tapping. If I disregard that "tapping", the feeling that pulls at my heart strings becomes so strong that I am COMPELLED to listen, and/or act.
I also believe that malevolent forces are always trying to make us forget GODS spirit, causing us to think we can do things without His help here on earth. I think it is possible that your companion could be a guardian angel. As for the unhuman ones...
I believe they are not here to help us, nor do they have good intentions. They may APPEAR to be helpful at first... But the price is too high...
These beings have their own agenda and we are all expendable to them.
Ultimately, in the end our free will allows us to make our fateful choice.

Thank you. I found your words very soothing. It is hard to sort out the experience. In many ways it was a fairly typical mystical journey. I hold onto that. I think the old saints and I would have much in common to talk about.

Without Companion I would not have been able to do the necessary discernment. I have always thought of him as a gift from God. His energy is blue, which is a color I connect with deeply spiritual people. He has been a profoundly positive part of my life. I don't want to examine him to closely. It makes me nervous, so , for now, I just accept him as my friend.

Seeing 2 UFOs on the ground, seeing the grey room, and the golden man are all things that imply an outside or alien influence.

My most positive take on the whole thing is that the golden man was from the future, he triggered the spiritual experience, took us to the grey room for some kind of orientation, and will come back someday to help me do a job that will benifit mankind.

The negative is that I am some kind of slave or pet.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

To me a "god source/feeling" in this dimension at this time would be the accumulative Love/Positive energy of the individual soul energies blending as One.

In other words "we" of the Knowing are the "god or good energy".

Which is completely different then the Creator - - but of the Creator.

Wow, was that ever a mouthful!
There is no good or bad energy per say. God is wholeness and we are all on a journey where we can chose to move closer to wholeness or away from it.

God is everything. I did not experience a seperate creator God.

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Like - - there are evolved beings in our current physical world - - as well as evolved spiritual/energy non-physical beings of many layers of dimensions - - and multiple universes etc.

So perhaps Companion is a non-physical being from a diferent dimension. An interesting thought. My experience of God is of this demention with Companion attached.

Can we experience other dimensions?

posted on Feb, 27 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NotThat

There is no good or bad energy per say. God is wholeness and we are all on a journey where we can chose to move closer to wholeness or away from it.

God is everything. I did not experience a seperate creator God.

Consider that you are thinking in terms you have been taught in this world by man.

Release all things "taught" - - be open to no restrictions in thought or consciousness.

Damn! KNOWING - - (my knowing) is extremely difficult to transfer to another. I just don't really know how to explain it - - for me it Just Is.

There are others on this board who are quite eloquent in explaining these things - - but I'm drifting off the thread subject.

BACK TO THE GREY ROOM.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Hi waiting2. I'm curious, what did these other non humans look like and what did you sense from them?

cindymars said:
Do you recall the place and the beings in Star Wars 2 "Attack of the Clones"?
Because the ET's that were the clone designer/manufacter's looked very like these beings. I almost had to dismiss as my sub-conscious could have stolen the image. IDK

Yeah I thought exactly the same thing - Very coincidental. Spielberg has obviously been influenced by the Alien abduction phenomenon. It's not the first time either, as there was also Alien greys in the movie "Close Encounters of the Third Kind", and they were also in the mini series "Taken".

NotThat
Whatever it was, it caused rapid spiritual growth, not always sucessfully. I would like to think that this was in our best interest.

I think when we are confronted by things we can't explain rationally, I think for some people it becomes inevitable & logical that we turn inwards for the answers. Simply because there isn't anywhere else to turn.

When people talk about spirituality and the bigger picture they make an assumption that everything comes from the same source - one creator. Maybe the reason why we are having such a difficult time understanding this phenomenon is because we are not of the same source. Maybe that's why these beings abduct humans, stick you in this grey room, prod and poke you, simply because they are trying to find out what makes us human beings tick. These beings seem very interested in not just our physicality, but also our spirituality and technologically they seem to have the upper hand, so they can do with us as they please. Just thinking outside the box.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by kindred]

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

When people talk about spirituality and the bigger picture they make an assumption that everything comes from the same source - one creator. Maybe the reason why we are having such a difficult time understanding this phenomenon is because we are not of the same source.

As I mentioned - - our level is probably so far removed from the original ONE Creator - - it has little if any influence in our lives.

The ONE Creator created - his Creations created - their Creations created - - - in a stackable layering effect. But we are still of the ONE.

Which is why I say "we" (our energy) is the "god essence" in this dimension.

Now - there may be a evolved being(s) guide(s) helping us evolve both physically and spiritually. Spiritually - - meaning the full understanding of our energy nature.

posted on Feb, 28 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

When people talk about spirituality and the bigger picture they make an assumption that everything comes from the same source - one creator. Maybe the reason why we are having such a difficult time understanding this phenomenon is because we are not of the same source. Maybe that's why these beings abduct humans, stick you in this grey room, prod and poke you, simply because they are trying to find out what makes us human beings tick. These beings seem very interested in not just our physicality, but also our spirituality and technologically they seem to have the upper hand, so they can do with us as they please. Just thinking outside the box.

[edit on 28-2-2010 by kindred]

Thank you for your response.
This is a painful thought, to have my life manipulated for some other creature's education, to be no more than a lab rat. If this proves to be true I will be very angry, no matter what the gains.

I think I will stick with my view of all that is, based on what I have experienced. Perhaps future experiences will show me new vistas, but for now, the process/experience was confusing enough in one demention with one God.

The idea that I couldn't understand the experience and turned it into God can't be quite right. The experience started wth a need to be closer to God and to read various scripture. Perhaps the beginning was to lay an acceptable groundwork for following heard/felt directions and the grey room.

Questions are good. They help me clarify the experience in my own head. Thanks.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join