It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for people who have been to the grey room

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Okay..

I'll just come right out and ask.

What were you all carrying?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

Everyone carried something but I won't tell you what it is.

May I ask why? You are seemingly reaching out to amass people who have had the same experience. One would think that every discernible fact of the experience would be made prevalent.

Why keep what everyone was carrying a secret? Perhaps each person's experience differed from the next and this one clue would be what sparked the memory of that persons experience.

Just a notion, but I think you should reveal everything about the experience and not withhold what I feel is a proportionate part of the ordeal.

I understand your valid questions. You're right. I AM trying to reach out to the people who had the same experience. They were all called, like me. They would know what they were carrying.

This is a genuine search. I am looking for genuine answers. I am trying to locate people who, like me and my friend, were called. We were asked to come.

Just some of the questions I have are:

1. Were you ever told why you were called?
2. What did the voice say?
3. Who did you talk to when you were in the room?
4. How much notice were you given before you arrived in the room?
5. How did you get there?
6. If you did talk to anyone in the room, what did you talk about?
7. What did you notice about the room from where you were standing?
8. What were you told to bring with you?
9. Were you told you had to get rid of certain items before they came for you?
10. Did you see anyone/anything else in the room besides people?
11. How did you leave the grey room?
12. When you came back home, how were you different?
13. What types of people noticed you were different?

The experience changed us. Others in the room would also have changed.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I am not trying to rain on any parades here. If you want the quick answer, no i haven't any experience in what the OP discusses.

To continue, for those that are interested....

....the story sounds strange. Almost made up. I don't think the OP is "crazy", as it is too organized to be the fruit of delusion.

This doesn't mean that I am accusing the OP of making anything up, however, and will not proceed with that thought in mind. I am 'just sayin'".

OP, my question for you is, what state of mind are we talking about here? You discuss it as if it were a dream like event, but you response with cindymars indicates it was a fully awake event.

If this is so, why is the description so foggy? Was your awareness altered (drugged or under the influence of some mental type control)? Or were you just unaware of how unusual the scenario was?

For example, someone walking behind you, giving instructions....i cannot imagine not getting a glimpse of this person unless we are talking about being in a dream.

I am trying to get a handle on what it is your describing here, that is all.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Yeah this is the loading room in assasins creed 2. Instead of a blank screen that say "loading" you go to the gray room for a little bit.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
@ Waiting2

I've never been to the "Grey Room" before. So, sadly, I cannot say I am one of your collective group of "chosen" anchors for the coming chaos. However, I have heard of, and experienced occasionally, similar stories and events involving other rooms / loading bays / planes and the like. Just as Cindymars states that astrally he/she has been to another "room", I've compiled case studies on white rooms, black rooms, loading bays, pastures, burning fields, white rocks, and other strange anomalous locales.

I am curious to learn as much as I can about your "Grey Room" in the hopes of adding it to my own growing library of "rooms" and "places" visited. So, in the hopes of gathering data on your sacred place, may I prompt you to answer your own set of questions concerning the room?

1. Were you ever told why you were called?
2. What did the voice say?
3. Who did you talk to when you were in the room?
4. How much notice were you given before you arrived in the room?
5. How did you get there?
6. If you did talk to anyone in the room, what did you talk about?
7. What did you notice about the room from where you were standing?
8. What were you told to bring with you?
9. Were you told to get rid of certain items before they came for you?
10. Did you see anyone/anything else in the room besides people?
11. How did you leave the Grey Room?
12. When you came back home, how were you different?
13. What types of people noticed you were different?

I would understand if you chose not to, considering your own search for fellow Grey Room members, but I'd be much obliged if you would answer your questions so that I can file your experience with the experiences of others for later cross-referencing.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

As well as that, I would like to know why the OP is refusing to tell anyone about what everyone in the "gray room" was carrying?

Its seems suspiciously like a made up story

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
I don't know if its the same thing - but I used to go to a "grey place" when I was a child 5/6.

I can only describe it as what a mother's womb might feel like. It was like a very very dense (almost hugging) grey fog with swirling "smoke". It felt like unconditional - all encompassing love. Way beyond anything anyone could feel in this world. It was safe. I remember I could hear millions of voices talking - like I was plugged into a switchboard.

Unfortunately or fortunately - depending on what perspective you take - on my last visit - a very tall man in a long white robe grounded me from "flying". He said it was confusing me living in two worlds - - that I was trying to return - - but needed to stay in the Earth world. (I never saw or met another being before or after).

Even though I do not know what exactly is going on - - I have always known there is more then meets the eye.

I know exactly what you are talking about! My friend and I have been to that place, too. It is different than the grey room. We were there before we went to the grey room.

It is difficult to say exactly how long I was there. I think you know what I mean.

My experience was a 6 week process leading up to the grey room. The "river" was one aspect of the process. I look at it as a gift I was shown.

For lack of a better name, we call the place you describe as the River of Power. It was wonderful being there. I was myself, yet I was a part of everyone/thing else. Everyone who has ever lived/will ever live was there. It seemed like a river because it ebbed and flowed. It was grey, too. I could not see anything, yet felt/heard people (spirits) all around me. Ultimate knowledge was there. Every question you ever had and even ones you never thought to ask were answered. I felt an intense feeling of belonging and incredible love. I did not want to leave. I was perfect. I had a tremendous feeling of joy. I felt complete.

It was too difficult to live both there and in the "real" world at the same time. It was devastating when I had to leave. I didn't want to. It took me a while to adjust to living in the "real" world again. A part of me was angry that I was shown this beautiful place and then wasn't allowed to stay. I didn't understand why I would be given that extraordinary gift that there was a place like that. I just wanted to go back but didn't know how. I can say that I am not afraid of death now because I know that place exists.

After the grey room experience, I was no longer there in the river. I have never been back there since. I was 20 when this all happened.

I do not want to derail the thread because my main focus is on what occured in the grey room. However, I do think they are connected. I think I was in the river for about six weeks. I was both in the river and here at the same time. (I know you know what I mean.)

I am excited that you experienced that as well. I have not met anyone else who has been there besides my friend.

How do you think we got there? You said the last time you were there was when you were a kid. Was that around 1994? Why do you think we are not allowed there now? Why do you think we were shown that gift?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I think I remember carrying a little silver orb with me when I went into the centre part of the room...the orb spoke and translated things and vibrated. It acted like a toy to me and would float when I let go of it....

Then I woke up ...

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

OP, my question for you is, what state of mind are we talking about here? You discuss it as if it were a dream like event, but you response with cindymars indicates it was a fully awake event.

I was fully awake and lucid. Both of us were.

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexanIf this is so, why is the description so foggy? Was your awareness altered (drugged or under the influence of some mental type control)? Or were you just unaware of how unusual the scenario was?

I've been pretty clear about what the room looked like. Your term "foggy" is about the right color grey of the room, except think of an intense fog on a bright day. That color grey.

To answer your other questions, I DON'T KNOW. I did not knowingly injest anything. I was given a series of tests to see if I listened/was able to hear. I felt compelled. I knew it was odd, but my friend was hearing/doing the same things I was doing. At the time it all began, we weren't even in the same town and had limited contact because I did not have a phone. Only when my friend and I came together did we realize we were doing the same things and had been told the same things.

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexanFor example, someone walking behind you, giving instructions....i cannot imagine not getting a glimpse of this person unless we are talking about being in a dream.

I am trying to get a handle on what it is your describing here, that is all.

I told you my friend's experience of the person/being behind her that she could not see when she entered the room. That was NOT my experience.

I saw people in the grey room and talked to them. You have several questions about my experience. You can understand why I would have questions, too. I don't fully understand what happened to me. I am looking for answers and think the other people in the room may be able to help me.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wandering Scribe
@ Waiting2

However, I have heard of, and experienced occasionally, similar stories and events involving other rooms / loading bays / planes and the like. Just as Cindymars states that astrally he/she has been to another "room", I've compiled case studies on white rooms, black rooms, loading bays, pastures, burning fields, white rocks, and other strange anomalous locales.

I would understand if you chose not to, considering your own search for fellow Grey Room members, but I'd be much obliged if you would answer your questions so that I can file your experience with the experiences of others for later cross-referencing.

~ Wandering Scribe

I was chosen, but I don't know why. My friend and I have some theories, but I honestly don't even know if they are accurate.

I was so afraid of being someone's "case" or seen as crazy that I did not speak about this often. Imagine experiencing this and trying to figure out "What just happened?!?" You tell a few people and NO ONE hears you. Like you just spent 40 minutes talking to a brick wall. Not only wouldn't they hear me, but it was like they didn't even remember having the conversation.

I have been a long time reader of ATS but never registered. I searched and searched for anything similar to our own story, but couldn't find anything.

Thank you for your questions, but I don't want fame. I don't want to be in someone's book. I just want answers. I think those other people can fill in the missing pieces of the puzzle.

If I was abducted by aliens, fine. If it was a government experiment, fine. If I was transferred to an alternate time line, fine. If it was a mystical experience brought about by God, fine. I am willing to accept whatever it was. I just DON'T know. I've waited 16 years. I want answers.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

As well as that, I would like to know why the OP is refusing to tell anyone about what everyone in the "gray room" was carrying?

Its seems suspiciously like a made up story

There is nothing to gain by me making up a story except ridicule. Why put myself through that by strangers I don't even know?

I know there will be people who doubt this. I don't care. I wrote this thread because I want answers. I know there are others because I saw them. I talked to two of them. Another one came with me.

I want to understand what happened to me.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Ok fair enough

But can you please not avoid the question I put to you and tell us what the people were holding, or why you will not tell us what they were holding?

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I concur!
2nd line

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
I think I can clear this up for you.

The room you were in was a waiting room, Heavens waiting room to be precise. It turns out that one of my assistants made a mistake and somehow your name was on 'the list'. Once the mistake was realised I sent you on your merry way.

So don't worry about it, it was just a clerical error on our part.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'll be seeing you real soon

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Waiting2

I know exactly what you are talking about! My friend and I have been to that place, too. It is different than the grey room. We were there before we went to the grey room.

It is difficult to say exactly how long I was there. I think you know what I mean.

My experience was a 6 week process leading up to the grey room. The "river" was one aspect of the process. I look at it as a gift I was shown.

For lack of a better name, we call the place you describe as the River of Power. It was wonderful being there. I was myself, yet I was a part of everyone/thing else. Everyone who has ever lived/will ever live was there. It seemed like a river because it ebbed and flowed. It was grey, too. I could not see anything, yet felt/heard people (spirits) all around me. Ultimate knowledge was there. Every question you ever had and even ones you never thought to ask were answered. I felt an intense feeling of belonging and incredible love. I did not want to leave. I was perfect. I had a tremendous feeling of joy. I felt complete.

It was too difficult to live both there and in the "real" world at the same time. It was devastating when I had to leave. I didn't want to. It took me a while to adjust to living in the "real" world again. A part of me was angry that I was shown this beautiful place and then wasn't allowed to stay. I didn't understand why I would be given that extraordinary gift that there was a place like that. I just wanted to go back but didn't know how. I can say that I am not afraid of death now because I know that place exists.

Yes - that sounds about right. I was 5 in 1951. I had OBEs most nights and went there. I was so young - the man told me I was too young to understand living in two worlds. My childhood was difficult because I had no one to communicate with. But as you said. I had no fear of death - - and knew this other dimension existed.

Guess I need to follow this thread and learn about the grey room.

[edit on 16-2-2010 by Annee]

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman

Ok fair enough

But can you please not avoid the question I put to you and tell us what the people were holding, or why you will not tell us what they were holding?

1. Because it doesn't matter. It's such a small, minor detail to the rest of the story.

2. Because if you were there you would know what you were carrying.

3. Because the whole purpose of this thread it to find others who know what I'm talking about.

There must have been 200 or 300 people in that room. All races. Men and women. Adults. I think they may have been from all over the world, but I am not sure. They were definitely from different locations.

You're stuck on the small detail. I'm stuck on the larger picture.

Why? Why me? Why us? What next? What am I waiting for? When does the waiting stop? Why am I no longer afraid to tell others? What changed? Where are the others? When are we going to meet again? Why give me a job and then not have me do it? Am I already doing it in my own way? Or are we all going to meet again? What happens to my family if I get taken/am called up again? Will they come with me? Will I be forced to choose? What happens to me/us if I choose not to go? What happens to me/us if I do choose to go? If I go does that mean I'll never be able to come back here? Why show me the river and then make me leave it? Why torture/tease me that way? Why give me/open up/enhance my special abilities? What did I do to deserve this experience? Why have you been silent for 16 years? Will I wait my entire life and never know why?

Again, what they were carrying is not important. I am looking for people to answer the larger questions for me.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8
I think I can clear this up for you.

The room you were in was a waiting room, Heavens waiting room to be precise. It turns out that one of my assistants made a mistake and somehow your name was on 'the list'. Once the mistake was realised I sent you on your merry way.

So don't worry about it, it was just a clerical error on our part.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

I'll be seeing you real soon

Nope, it wasn't it. I wouldn't have had to bring something with me if it was Heaven's Waiting Room, as you suggest.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

1. Because it doesn't matter. It's such a small, minor detail to the rest of the story.

Well it must have been important for you to mention it in the OP, and then exclaim that you refuse to tell anyone what it is.

All we are trying to do is help, but by withholding information you are either, lying, attention seeking or just plain arrogant.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Everyone carried something but I won't tell you what it is.

What? Why not? When I hear that you are not willing to tell us something, the first thing that comes to mind is " What is this person hiding? Why are they not sharing the entire truth with us?"

So I ask you, what are you hiding from us? Why will you not tell us the whole story?

Until you do, I am going to have a hard time believing you, as everybody else should as well.

posted on Feb, 16 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Well....i wonder if you can determine WHO had you in the room.

Were there others in the room that didn't fit in? Maybe they were milling around, or wearing a uniform? In a room full of random outfits, look for the "order", not the chaos. Who was too "orderly" to fit in?

Could you see the edge of the group of people? Or did that stretch off for as far as you were aware?

When you say you were lucid...do you mean that you were under what seemed like full control? It seems almost as if you felt under control, but in retrospect it may be less control, and more being controlled.

I would put my bets on it being hypnotic in nature. That is what it sounds like you are describing. Either hypnotized, or under the influence of a hypnotic power (chemical/energetic).

Were your parents in the service? Have you lived near bases? How about universities, such as the University of New York - Rochester?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join