It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear Physics and Vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The video said the swine flu vaccine contained radium.

www.metacafe.com...

We don't know where the video came from so we don't know how reliable the analysis is.

But the presence of radium is very interesting.

Radium decays into radon and radon is breathed out by the lungs. Funny all those reports of radon in people's homes. Almost as if it were a psyop to hide something. Radon, why would you worry so much about radon in homes? And mercury. That comes from fish, right.

You see radium substitutes for calcium in the bones and sticks around in the body for at least six months because it takes that long to reform your bones. But with that radon in the marrow if they are using radium, leukemia rates should be going up. And what do you know, its increasing in those kids getting all those vacicinations.

en.scientificcommons.org...

OK, now for the real Dr. Evil stuff. If anyone has read my Nazi Bell thread, the question is, how do you create a doomsday bomb inside the human body with vaccines?

Now this is just back of the envelope speculation, but radium is bad enough (I forgot to mention radium has an affinity for the prostate as well and in fact is used to treat prostate cancer) but what you would really like to do is create some of those synthetic isotopes of mercury in the body.

So how might you do this? Well you might be able to do it of you got enough radium atoms around a mercury atom so that when the radium decayed by alpha decay the alphas hit the mercury and converted it into a deadly mercury isotope. Beleive me, the decay chain on say mercury 172 or 173 make radium look relatively benign and start looking like polonium which is a real bitch.

So, what are those strage long organic chain molecules in MF 59 along with squalene. Hmmm. Maybe they wrap up the mercury and surround it by radium.

I really don't know but I know if you wanted a lot of radioactivity something like that would be the way to go. You really almost want it to form a plastic because you don't want it breaking apart in the body and of course plastics form from linking together long chain hydrocarbons like squalene.

So thimerisol and radium kind of make sense - if you are trying to sicken or kill everybody.

But its just speculation.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I know all-caps is very rude, but this is EXCELLENT work. Please continue with your thoughts!

Extremely interesting theory. Please see where it leads...

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Copperflower

Right now the only other thoughts before I retire are that if you had a plastic you would want it to stick around like sticking to the artery walls and it would be worse than a saturated fat maybe like plaque.

The other thing is the decay clock. Polonium radiation can be very small after it is created but as it decays, the decay chain is so vast that you may not begin receiving lethal doses until three months later. I think Litvenenko got ten times the lethal dose so he got fried much sooner.

Radium has kind of a long half life and the deadly mercury isotopes really walk down the decay chain pretty fast. So the radium which is spinning off radon which would escape from the plastic and be breathed out from your lungs would probably be fairly constant. But if it forms arterial plaque I don't know whether it would ever get eliminated. But at the lower ends of the mercury decay chaines there are some relatively long lived species with days to a year type of decay rate. So there would probably be a slow buildup over a period of say a couple years over the background of the mercury popping off.

I guess what I am saying is you might be able to rig it so the person drops dead say three years later or five or ten years later assuming they continued to receive their vaccinations. In other words, each vaccine leaves a residual and if you keep stacking you get to critical dose.

Hmm. Maybe thats why so many people are going bald. I've seen some reeally young people with thinning hair. You see radiation affects rapidly growing cells like hair and the intestinal mucosa first.

[edit on 9-2-2010 by MrWizard]

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
You could be onto something here...I don't really have much to add, but I just wanted to bump this thread because all to often, I see threads like this get little response...it seems maybe the science is a little complex for average ATS user...

So thimerisol and radium kind of make sense - if you are trying to sicken or kill everybody.
Would that also be a fairly devious, or undetectable way of implementing such a plan?

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWizard

He doesn't say how much radium was found in the sample, and as it's a commonly-found radioactive element, it's not unlikely to find it in any sample.

What's more worrying, is the guy in the MetaCafe video doesn't seem to be a scientist. He doesn't give his credentials, or any information on the experiments performed to determine the contents. We'd have to take his word on his findings, which is bad science in itself (not to mention his bad science of releasing a MetaCafe video, instead of a peer-reviewed paper, on what he claims to be a very important topic).

Also, his list of further reading topics tends to suggest this guy is just another crazed conspiracy kook who doesn't know what he's on about.

This doesn't add up. If that's all he can be bothered to write, and that's the way he can be bothered to write it, he's full of crap.

posted on Feb, 9 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Looks like about 70 vaccinations are recommended by CDC for children up to the age of 18.

www.cdc.gov...

If you took a lot of vaccines at once you could get one heck of a dose of radiation if its in the vaccine.

The other alleged components in the vaccine are interesting as well.

The SV-40 causes tumors and persists as a latent infection.

The weakened Black Plague (yersinia) attacks the lymph system and might be engineered to be latent.

Leishmania can be persistent and causes skin eruptions.

Given the persistence it almost looks like they are trying to make it look like some weird new disease which would break out after the body is weakened to a certain point by the raidation.

It would almost seem that the goal would be to mask the effects of acute radiation poisoning to make it look like the person died of cancer or plague or some new weird disease.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I actually heard the term "childhood Alzheimer's." Unheard of. And despite the immense numbers of drugs available and consumed by the average American, we are sicker than we should be, more depressed than other industrialized nations, and have polluted water whose chemical contaminants behave differently in small amounts and interact together, as well as with the chemicals in our food and air.

How could the ingredients in vaccines NOT interact badly with these other contaminants which we cannot avoid?

The information about the arteries and the intestinal mucosa may explain the incredibly high numbers of early heart attacks, strokes, and IBS cases that seem to be a huge epidemic among young adults, and those in the prime of life, mid-30's to mid-40's. Autism is now at 1 in 150.

These are the very ones considered a burden on the world, btw, in depopulation conversations. No longer productive, needing help...unnecessary?

The deck is stacked, my friend. There's no getting away from the active contaminants and adding more dangerous chemicals cannot be a good thing. Surely there is a safer way to make vaccines nowadays?

posted on Feb, 17 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Well what do you know. plaque is radioactive.

bjr.birjournals.org...

Here's my bigger concern and that is with the yersinia commonly known as black death. If the vaccine is a radiobiological weapon then the Health Care Reform Act would be necessary to enforce the necessary vaccinations to get the radiation in to weaken the body's immune system sufficiently to allow the weakened yersinia to become active.

Remember the Chicago microbiologist that died recently who was working on weakened yersinia.

www.chicagobreakingnews.com...

It could be used to make it look like an outbreak of pneumonic plague and that could be used to round people up on the pretext of quarantine.

See, the weakened yersinia would lie dormant until enough vaccine injections had been made (don't forget those that have not been receiving their recommended five vaccines a year will have to get a catch up vaccine of all five at once).

Then it would appear to be a spontaneous ourbreak of pneumonic plague, Those that had not received the vaccine would be immunue because its a weakened variety. Now, people get really scared because pneumonic plague is like a slate wiper. Vaccination centers are set up at all the newly constructed sports stadiums. People are notified to report there on specific days. If your name is on the list they say you show signs of infection and have to be quarantined and you are shiipped to a FEMA camp on a bus. Once there, based on the information in the newly developed health information database created by Wal Mart, you are culled for organ donation, termination. medical experiments or slave labor.

[edit on 17-2-2010 by MrWizard]

new topics

top topics

join