It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama on pre crime and indefinite detention, killing citizens, psycho

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Got 2 ongoing threads about hitler here

Ron Paul speaking on the Obama power to assassinate "US Citizens" he deems as terrorist

Obama administration has carried over a policy of that allows U.S. citizens to be killed if you

PS she is now awake

Posting videos and video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts. If you feel inclined to make the board aware of a video, please post the video or a link to the video, a description of the video's content, and one or two paragraphs offering your own opinion on the video. This will help inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

[edit on 2/2/2010 by AshleyD]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

He's so good at talking ain't he?

Well... since he's talking about things to do during times of war, I'm guessing that he is expecting war soon?

When will war be declared and why does he expect it?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Maddow has always been awake...she is a highly intellectual liberal. She supports liberal ideals and philosophy.
With that said, she is also very much dead on in her reporting and if her party screws up, she will be the first one with the rope to string em up.

Obama, what you suggest is foolish and illegal. anyone could be a thread to national security...every single person on earth has the ability to do something horrible. Many people have shady dealings in their past, some caught, some not. If you pass this, then everyone (yourself and your family included) is subject to this wonderful measure your talking about.

If you are certain someone is going to do something...tail them and wait for some law to be broken...you know..like how its been done in democratic societys since its inception.

28 days without charge seems perfectly reasonable..indefinate...he is smoking something.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I remember seeing this.I actually thought that Maddow did a good job.Don't you love the echo effect also?this was back when he was stilled being held out as the Messiah.Where would he hold them indefinitely,Illinois?This guy doesn't know weather to poop or wind his wristwatch.

It begs the question who is the enemy.

[edit on 1-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by genius/idoit]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
yeah who is the enemy? is the question this is not looking good at all

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well now that was interesting. Is not the definition of a domestic enemy that of being engaged in acts that would or could circumvent the protections guaranteed by the US Constitution?

His very words in this video clip shows intention to do just that. That, friends, is a high crime. An impeachable offense. It could actually be determined to be an act of treason which can be punishable by death.

One would think that as intimate with the law as he claims to be, he would be at the very least be passively familiar with the US Constitution?

No bill of attainder or ex post facto Law shall be passed.

But when you start out by breaking this one:

No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law; and a regular statement and account of receipts and expenditures of all public money shall be published from time to time.

Of what consequence is breaking a few more, right?

[edit on 1-2-2010 by Ahabstar]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

I think maybe Obama should be in jail. I mean, I know he hasn't done anything yet, but just listen to the way he's talking and the things he's supporting?

He doesn't seem to think the Constitution is important. If that's the case, then who knows what parts of the Constitution he may violate in the future? If he doesn't take the Constitution seriously then how can he take the law seriously?

It looks like Obama is on the path to violating the Constitution and violating the law and with pushing this war forward he may even be responsible for future war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I mean, I know he hasn't done anything yet, but obviously we see from the evidence that it's just a matter of time before he does break some law. We MUST STOP THAT BEFORE IT HAPPENS!

The only logical conclusion is, and I'm sorry to say this, to put President Obama in prison for life now before he commits any of these crimes that we're all sure he will commit. It's obviously the only solution.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinfoilman

I think maybe Obama should be in jail. I mean, I know he hasn't done anything yet, but just listen to the way he's talking and the things he's supporting?

He doesn't seem to think the Constitution is important. If that's the case, then who knows what parts of the Constitution he may violate in the future? If he doesn't take the Constitution seriously then how can he take the law seriously?

It looks like Obama is on the path to violating the Constitution and violating the law and with pushing this war forward he may even be responsible for future war crimes and crimes against humanity.

I mean, I know he hasn't done anything yet, but obviously we see from the evidence that it's just a matter of time before he does break some law. We MUST STOP THAT BEFORE IT HAPPENS!

The only logical conclusion is, and I'm sorry to say this, to put President Obama in prison for life now before he commits any of these crimes that we're all sure he will commit. It's obviously the only solution.

How poetic.

And his posse and everyone who supports them. They belong to a group that could cause damage on down the road. 1... 5... 10 years down the road even.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

you are both so very right

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
the video is a piece of junk. the journalist seems to harbor some kind of "minority report" fantasy that she's pushing on the viewers and then the video turns to spliced together footage of obama talking about keeping detainees for long periods of time using information they gather from the people in the detention center to protect the rest of the country, then it just repeats back to the journalist spewing out fabricated horse manure to keep the viewers thrilled whilst always running back to butchered footage of the president, which has been done to fool you.

if so many people on here find it so easy to believe the government is trying to screw and confuse them then don't you think that it could be possible the media are trying to do the exact same thing and that they are only here to ultimately make money, regardless of human life.

When was the last time you thanked the news for anything?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by newbornknight

its really pretty informative to me considering the other actions hes sanctioning

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by newbornknight
the video is a piece of junk. the journalist seems to harbor some kind of "minority report" fantasy that she's pushing on the viewers and then the video turns to spliced together footage of obama talking about keeping detainees for long periods of time using information they gather from the people in the detention center to protect the rest of the country, then it just repeats back to the journalist spewing out fabricated horse manure to keep the viewers thrilled whilst always running back to butchered footage of the president, which has been done to fool you.

if so many people on here find it so easy to believe the government is trying to screw and confuse them then don't you think that it could be possible the media are trying to do the exact same thing and that they are only here to ultimately make money, regardless of human life.

When was the last time you thanked the news for anything?

Please inform us of something that President Obama has done that we should be thanking him for.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by TarzanBeta

I did not ask if there was anything to thank Obama for and I don't believe there is anything to thank him for, I've done my research, you are just so quick to reply before reading my opinion on the video properly, which I find to be true because I viewed it with an open mind and even I could see that it didn't support the theory that there is going to be a precrime system put in place.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The very thought that Obama would consider indefinite detention for "uncommited" crimes,sends chills down my back. Right now a person can be legally held 72 hours before being charged with a crime. 3 days of a persons life that can't be reclaimed,if you didn't do the crime. Now Obama seems to want to set up a new "system" outside the law to deal with people that he "deems" adverse to his policies. Sounds a lot like political prisons to me!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
treason! C you all in prison.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Manipulative liars, schemers, hoaxers, thieves, perverts, leeches, and people who abuse power are part of life. Because in each generation, variation is introduced by both the recombinant factors of genetics and natural mutation, there will be people of every new batch who are fundamentally inclined toward destructive behaviors. Where in the past we spent huge amounts of money to try to "rehabilitate" many, with a high rate of failure, in the future we should not shy away from removing them. People who mean badly and intend to parasitize others will never change and the rest of society should not be penalized for their dysfunction.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizan
Manipulative liars, schemers, hoaxers, thieves, perverts, leeches, and people who abuse power are part of life. Because in each generation, variation is introduced by both the recombinant factors of genetics and natural mutation, there will be people of every new batch who are fundamentally inclined toward destructive behaviors. Where in the past we spent huge amounts of money to try to "rehabilitate" many, with a high rate of failure, in the future we should not shy away from removing them. People who mean badly and intend to parasitize others will never change and the rest of society should not be penalized for their dysfunction.

That my friend is just one short goose step from genocide!!!!! People with your mind set scare me!

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by daddyroo45

The best freedom is a working society without a plethora of threats (crime, filth, parasites, predators) in which one can do anything that is not destructive. Government should stay out of regulating such things, as it should be left up to the local community to determine who they accept as a member of their community. If a citizen is acting in dischord to the values of the local community, it is not terrible that they be asked to leave and to find a place more appropriate to their values. This will lead to the creation of subcultural localities, like cities devoted to subcultures (drugs, homosexuality, heavy metal, cannibalism) that are not acceptable to others. This guarantees each the freedom they need and the freedom from having to support people with whose choices they do not agree. It eliminates endless debates over abortion, drug legalization, sodomy laws, and so forth, as each local community can define its standards without interference from an overbearing central government.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Very good video, thanks for posting.

Apparentely Obama will do what Gunther Jakobs therorized.

It's called Criminal Law of The Enemy.

In short, the State may consider some individuals as enemies of State due to their crimes (rape, terrorism, etc...) and "dangerousity" (very vague concept which is really dangerous), therefore those individuals WON'T BE CONSIDERED AS PEOPLE and won't be treated as normal citzens, justifying the different approach that the Govt may take!

By that, individuals may be punish for what they are not for what they did. Like the Nazism.

Obama is enlarging the "Prolonged Detention". Because It should be only for people with what is considered mental illness, not "normal" people.

There is no proportionality of punishment.

No due process of law.

No guarantees.

Not constitutional.

Criminals are treated as criminals of war.

etc

[edit on 2-2-2010 by infobrazil]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Sometimes, I feel as if he is doing and saying these things just to see how far he can push us.
He is a school yard bully who preys on the weak in order to show everyone that he means buisness.
Its sad, pathetic, and has a total lack of common sense.
This is how he plans on fighting 'terrorism"?
I think if I were him, Id find a new strategy;quick, or we are all screwed.

Edit-CG

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Common Good]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join