It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul speaking on the Obama power to assassinate "US Citizens" he deems as terrorist

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
This is a follow up of what i had posted the other day released by RT News glad RP took notice of the issue.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take note the undermining process of what this means anyone who disagrees and talks down on obama can be deemed as terrorist, he already considers the militias as terrorist they are here to protect us when congress and government wont.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
S & F. Too bad Obama picked "Dom-Manuel" instead of Ron Paul for his advisor. He'd be better off with Ron...and so would we!!

[edit on 31-1-2010 by mikelee]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
this will be probably be the biggest year of anyones life to remember, its a mass awakening and its not looking good for any NWO members and thats worldwide

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is the kind of stuff that need's to be televised on our news networks! I agree though, it's happening quicker than ever-people "waking up".

S&F great find!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
This is a follow up of what i had posted the other day released by RT News glad RP took notice of the issue.

Im just curious as to what policy this is exactly where US citizens who question are automatically killed? Do you have the policy link? Do you have proof that this is a policy? Its no secret that the government keeps tabs on those who advocate the overthrow of the government or terrorists plots within america. I mean this has been the fact of government agencies for decades and were increased following the Oklahoma bombing and 9/11. However this specific policy of where people get shot on sight? Where does is say that? Do you have any evidence besides a youtube link?

Take note the undermining process of what this means anyone who disagrees and talks down on obama can be deemed as terrorist,

Ron Paul should be the last one to talk, having being a member of the GOP for nearly 20 years now, and having remained in that party despite the fact such policies had existed under that same party. You do know the policy of keeping tabs on anti-government groups is a continuation from the Bush administration and the GOP? If you spoke bad about the president especially following 9/11 you were automatically listed and you know what? Ron Paul remained in the GOP. No excuse for that.

Heres Ron Paul telling all his followers to endorse other Texan incumbent GOP candidates who had been supporting such policies, in particular the patriot act:

www.youtube.com...

So, I really find it ironic that Ron Paul would talk. Allthough maybe it should not be surprising? He is after all just another GOP part appealing to a segment of the voter population?

I oppose the patriot act as it does invade our rights to privacy, and I had been dissappointed at the fact Obama still has not removed the bill. But this accusation that people can be "killed" for being critical is a very strong accusation and requires strong evidence. None of which the OP has demonstrated.

[edit on 31-1-2010 by Southern Guardian]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
they want to use this to control the people and they could kill anyone they wanted

its not like its hard to create false proofs in this modern age

its all about computers

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

"After the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush gave the CIA, and later the military, authority to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests, military and intelligence officials said. The evidence has to meet a certain, defined threshold. The person, for instance, has to pose 'a continuing and imminent threat to U.S. persons and interests,' said one former intelligence official."

www.thenewamerican.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This has been bothering me since the first Bush administration, the Idea of civilian terrorism is something that tose in power have been looking hard at since the 60's. The more we as a people take count of surroundings, become more educated in the word that governs us, the more the Govt has sought to limit our use of the "Supreme Law of the Land" that is the constitution, so it is no suprise that they have of course run Theoretical Scenarios as to how the can put down a civilian uprising before it ever starts. The Fema "Concentration camps and Project Red and Blue show this in stark reality, not just pages in a scenario handbook. But actual pre-meditated and prepared for possibility. ther is an existing thread that should be looked at by anyone viewing this post. then go Google it to see there are several sites, One even run by an Ex-NSA agent turned human.

And Now....the Link

www.abovetopsecret.com...

S&F be aware governments aren't ever benign

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

Well thanks for linking me to more clear sources. Although your OP was misleading on the actual policy, as shown in your own link:

After the Sept. 11 attacks, Bush gave the CIA, and later the military, authority to kill U.S. citizens abroad if strong evidence existed that an American was involved in organizing or carrying out terrorist actions against the United States or U.S. interests, military and intelligence officials said. The evidence has to meet a certain, defined threshold. The person, for instance, has to pose "a continuing and imminent threat to U.S. persons and interests," said one former intelligence official.

www.washingtonpost.com...

So this isnt about critics towards Obama as you would have us believe. Its about american citizens joining terrorists groups in the middle east planning to attack the United states. But yes, sure, Im sure this is all an Obama thing as you would put.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

He seeks to use it that's good enough for me along with how he sees militia as terrorist as well, he also not to found of being talked down on by the citizens, i'm not a grass grazer sitting in a herd, theres more to it than a terrorist in Afghanistan

we all you know you love Obamanism ok don't take it to personally

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Gentleman when is it going to be clear, that the POTUS is just a figurehead, and for all the blustering, and the fact this particular president has used his power without conscience, it is only that. this issue isnt just a Presidential gambit, it is a cohesive, both sides of the fence agree, movement. The populace can not be allowed to disagree with those in power...and can not be allowed to unite in anyway. Along comes the puppet theater and, BOOM, fear distrust and derision. I respect both sides, but in all reality be it a concerned civilian or patriot, you are concerned for the same things. The future of this country, your families, and above all you are concerned that your trust in your government is valid. WE, are the people. "They" think about us as "them", or other than we.

[edit on 28/01/10 by TacticalVeritas]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TacticalVeritas

Rule #1 never trust your government they cannot protect you that is duty for yourself and the 2nd amendment gives you that power too.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Just so ya know I had posted this previously here, well at least your first thread, I guess you missed it...

But anyway, this crap is nonsense and needs to be stopped, unfortunately no one is doing anything about it. We should be though, at least protesting but nope no one is doing #.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

www.dhs.gov...

For those that aren't worried about hitting GOV sites here is a link to a month to month update of the DHS's handbook on Domestic terrorism. While it is, Im sure in-complete in its net form this gives a general overview of the criteria and DHS protocol for DT subs. I know for a fact, that I am probably at least flagged, not for travel, and not for plotting, simply because I choose to seek out news from alternative sources, and post my viewpoints, which are decidedly anti-gov, I love my country, I was a soldier, but I disagree with our elected officials, on the censorship of free speech if it goes against there plans, on the revoking of the 2nd amendment, great spirit help em if they try, they will discover what every other nation that has contemplated invasion has woken to...they are crazy and have ALOT of guns. I believe that WE the people, the blood that spilt to win Independence will not bend its knee when it comes down to stand or kneel. Jeez oops, heres the link.

www.dhs.gov...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:12 AM
link   
I don't trust any politician period, for all we know RP could be a well placed agent of the NWO. I like to hear some of the things he says but I still don't trust enough to put faith in him like many are doing, I remember people doing similer with...oh ya that's right Obama, hmm.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

he been doing this for over 20+ years the same thing relentlessly its not his fault the people just look over him because the media destroys him, it is nothing new go look back up on RP his path has not changed

get ForLiberty his new doc it shows how the media screwed him over for 2008 race

BETTER YET watch it i posted it the other day
FOR LIBERTY

This man speaks from heart, personal beliefs in my eyes but thats me.

Ron Paul ran for president in 1988. He barely made a blip in the media, but his messages are consistent with how and what he talks about today. Congressman Paul is the most consistent Congressman I have ever witnessed in my lifetime.

In this 1988 interview, Congressman Paul candidly talks about the War on Drugs. He has never endingly made himself clear that he would like to end a government war upon the citizens of the United States, not to mention the havoc the U.S. military and CIA wreak upon other peoples in other countries in the so called "war on drugs".

This interview makes my skin crawl, for it makes me feel powerless to the hypocrisy that the U.S. government exercises, were it not for the fact that there are a courageous few in Congress who speak truth to power and who deserve the backing of the people.

Here is to activating all engaged citizens to act to inform others of how horrid big government really is and that we need to peacefully put an end to the hypocrisy of this supposed democracy which should actually be restored to a republic

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 1-2-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

[edit on 1-2-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Adam Kokesh i have faith in also from his views, we will see Ron Paul has history to back him though.

Adams coming Doc

www.kokeshforcongress.com...

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Im curious Optimus, You brought up the WoD and the CIA, I lived in LA during the IRAN contra affair, that was rumored to have been started because the DEA busted a HUGE, coke dealer by the name of Freeway Eddie. He coughed up the story of CIA agents selling him coc aine from nicaraguan forces that had traded it for weapons. the 80's was riff with the ol Colombian marching powder.

Based on this, and the fact that in every theater we've gotten involved in the latest example being the poppy fields in Afghanistan and that the production went up 400% from the time we got into the operation and hasnt slowed since.

Do you think, that there are shadow groups that use conflict to boost there profit in drug production? which is why to this date nothing but money has been generated by the WoD?

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Ron Paul gets it. I love the way he just calls it how he sees it - publicly. He's fighting for our most important civil liberties today. Especially the ones which protect us from panoptic fascism.

In layman's terms, he's summarized the individual laws and executive orders which when combined basically can result in the end of any civil rights for any American at any time. Undermined civil liberties without the power of Habeus Corpus lets a goverment do anything it wants to any citizen it declares an enemy. This is real serious stuff.

He's right about the CIA being out of control running our wars overseas. Look at the track record. Providing intel is one thing, managing war is another.

Notice he describes his experiences with people who have already succumbed to the immense fear-driven war propaganda of "I guess we have to give up some of our freedoms to be free." We all know some people who feel this way. And its the complete anti-thesis of what being an American citizen is all about.

Ron Paul thinks things are going to get worse. Economically and otherwise. The challenges he's not mentioning are many.

At the end he mentions that sound economic policy is very important. And it is. Even more so than he's letting on. In fact, the global economic situation is the very subtext which is the problem. Could it be that is where the real answer is?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join