It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4-15-10 Patriots Unite at the White House

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Patriot party at the White House! Everyone is invited, there is no list, there is no cover charge! April 15th is fast approaching! World Patriots unite!
You are invited to come and enjoy yourself in the company of fellow patriots and freedom lovers to protect the constitution for the forces of tyranny and oppression, if we fail, the world falls with us.
This took a long time to put together, so please enjoy, and don't miss the finale! This video is dedicated to 2010 and the spread of truth and power of knowledge to the people.
Featuring beats by Nifeman. Enjoy yourselves, for we are winning, yet be cautious, for we are at war. WE ARE THE PEOPLE. JOIN US.

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 31-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

This time we have to use cameras at the top of the Washington monument or if they have that closed again, we need to use helium balloons with cameras attached.

This time, there will be no confusion on how many show up.

I will be there even if a job comes up. I will request the time off to go if it comes to that before even getting the job.

I hope to see many there.

THERE WILL BE NO OBFUSCATIONS ON NUMBERS THIS TIME!

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
! World Patriots unite![edit on 31-1-2010 by OpTiMuS_PrImE]

So....whats a world patriot anyhow? Will the fine patriots of Italy, China, Russia, Spain, England, etc etc etc be there also...or is this more like the world series version of the world...

neat video though...was trying to place the scenes...seen burning man, couldnt figure out what the party scene was...had the tea party footage thingie before they factioned off into 400 different parties. of course the obligitory we hate obama stuff (not overly interested in that)...but hey, if its a party, then sweet. I am a world patriot...I will fight for my world should...erm...aliens try to invade or take our freedom and enslave us to work on their great pyramids and then eat us as food.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

we call to no left or right, we call for unity against Tyranny

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by OpTiMuS_PrImE
reply to post by SaturnFX

we call to no left or right, we call for unity against Tyranny

Sweet...so we should relocate to the saudi arabian embassy and demonstrate against the tyrannical Sauds that suppress the people, fund and fuel terrorism worldwide, supresses science in efficient energy production to enslave the planet to oil, Murders those whom speak against the ruling family, and generally all around bastards.

sounds more productive than standing in front of democratically elected individuals anyhow...

top topics

join