It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Madeleine McCann 'Died In Holiday Apartment'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
In England we have rule of law - innocent until proven guilty

what you state is almost libel and under the new internet laws you have just committed it unless you can provide proof - which i doubt

that's why i called for adults to debate this - those who know the law

Until we know the truth any statement regarding the Maddies parents is subjudicie and therefore under the rule of law

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silk
- LEAVE THE REAL WORLD TO ADULTS

[edit on 17-1-2010 by Silk]

You mean the real world of evidence, circumstantial and forensic, that shows that Maddie died in the hotel room and was in the hire car too?

There is ZERO evidence to support the theory that she was abducted, none.
Yet the evidence that she was murdered/attacked in the hotel room is far more persuasive.

You really should do some research into Gerry and COMARE and some of the links that there are... and what the Government in the UK has done...

Research.

Nobody here is glad this happened and nobody is "playing games" or "sitting in our basements with tinfoil hats"

We're discussing the possibilities of what might have happened.

You would do well to pay attention.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

if you are prepared to present some EVIDENCE then i will be more than happy to listen - but all i hear from this site is at best armchair quarterbacking

as a father of an 11 yearold i have little tolerace for playing "if" games where Maddie is concerned

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

What might is fine - ohh what might if aliens landed at roswell, what might of the dulce story is true

This is a CHILD we are talking about - not some half arsed alien i got a n anal probe story

GROW UP

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The 'evidence' was gathered by those employed to do just that.
You can read it free here-
www.scribd.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

What might is fine - ohh what might if aliens landed at roswell, what might of the dulce story is true

This is a CHILD we are talking about - not some half arsed alien i got a n anal probe story

GROW UP

Well as NOBODY knows what happened.... we're discussing what MIGHT have happened.

I'm not so bold as to to say it DEFINITELY happened... unlike those who say she was DEFINITELY kidnapped.

There is evidence in this very thread.

The McCanns story is riddled with holes and inconsistencies.
Just do a little research.

[edit on 17/1/10 by blupblup]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Yes, we are talking about a missing child, and that's one of the reasons why I don't understand why you are so upset.

Nobody has treated this case as a joke or a game, nobody has talked about Madeleine in a way that was not respectful, most people have even been careful not to state things as true.

Why can't we discuss this as we have been doing? What was done (or was not done) that you didn't like?

I think you are letting your negative view of other people's opinions about unrelated subjects to influence your opinion of their personality. Don't do that, you will most likely be wrong.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What a turn this thread has been taking...a sudden influx of different posters come along and totally try to mess up everyones train of thought...Hmmm,whats that saying about knowing you are over the target when you take the flak...

Rational discussion based upon the police reports of the investigation seems to really bother these people for some reason.

Interesting such types do not bother to back up their claims with linked information,rather they whine on about "you people" and "no evidence"

Usual story...

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Interesting such types do not bother to back up their claims with linked information,rather they whine on about "you people" and "no evidence"

Usual story...

Exactly mate.
Just carry on anyway, leave them to their petty insults and made-up-minds.

This is an interesting and worthwhile and (WAS A) polite thread.

Keep it up.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ive always thought that the child died by accident.
The parents returned to the apartment to find their child dead. Realising they would be done for leaving their young child alone in an apartment while they went out drinking, causing death.. they quickly removed the evidence and said the child was taken.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've been following this thread from the outset and have watched the YouTube video, Parts One through Six

The dogs' signalling segments are compelling, in my opinion

It was interesting to learn that according to the voice-over, GM would not watch the videos of the dogs' behaviour when these were played for him by the investigators

So I put myself in the position of a parent who has stubbornly claimed that his child was 'snatched', despite evidence presented to him of the doors and windows which indicate kidnap from outside the building was virtually impossible

I put myself in that parent's place when police suggest I watch video of dogs leading investigators to locations within the apartment where (according to the dogs) a body was stored (parents' wardrobe) and position revealing blood of the deceased .. in this case, the supposedly 'kidnapped' child

If I were that parent, I would be as far forward on my chair as it were possibible to get. My eyes would be on stalks ! I would ask investigators to replay the video of the dogs over and over and over

I would be riveted. My mind would be on fire. THAT is if MY daughter had been missing for months ! If MY daughter had been missing for months, or even an hour, I would be galvanized, driven, unable to sleep or eat

I certainly wouldn't be of a mind to tour the world, to smile and laugh with onlookers or to sit like a magazine model with my spouse in a scenic pose by the beach in order the photographers could get good photos

If MY child were missing, I'd sell my house .. Step One

I would offer the lot and as much as I could beg, borrow or steal for evidence which LED to information and I would broadcast the reward via every means available to me. That is the ONLY use I would have for the mainstream media. I wouldn't be interested in gaining sympathy or fame or fortune. I would USE the media as a tool to reach EVERY low down criminal in the world, if possible. I would state, loud and clear to the criminal fraternity that because I was SUCH a great friend of Gordon Brown and Mandelson and assorted millionaires, that I would ENSURE the identity of those coming forth with information would not ONLY be financially rewarded to the very best of my ability .. I would ALSO capitalise on my influential friends in order ALL proven informants were provided lock-tight cover and immunity from prosecution

Within MINUTES of learning my child was gone (if in fact she really HAD been taken and IF neither my friends nor I played a role in the disappearance) then I would be out on the STREETS ... in the billiard halls, in the seedy hotels, down the docks, at the brothels and gambling dens, even using contacts held in jail --- to make my offer of MONEY and IMMUNITY for anyone who could give me my child or information which would lead me to her

That's what I would do and I'd keep on doing it until I dropped. Then I'd get up and do it some more, no matter where it led me. Any money that came my way, I would offer to the underbelly of society, because they are the people who would be most privy to information

For example, if my child had been snatched to satisfy a rich pervert, there would be people at the docks who would know the whys about ever boat in port or which HAD been in port over the past few months

Same with the airports

If the child WAS snatched and boats and planes weren't used, then it would be the criminal community who'd know if my child was being h eld nearby or if she'd been taken somewhere in the back of a van or lorry, etc

By now, if it were MY child, I'd be in possession of a huge amount of information instead of launching libel suits against investigators

But then, if MY child had been abducted, genuinely abducted, I would have spat and wrung the neck of any public-relations moron who suggested I tart myself up in make-up and co-ordinated outfits, earrings, getting my hair newly streaked, going jogging, engaging in walk-abouts through the town followed by media and photographers or posing on beaches

As consequence, I have a very difficult time accepting that any parent would engage in publicity at the same time they are claiming to the world that their own child .. right now .. is in the hands of one or more paedophiles

I'm afraid that whilst I have given the parents the benefit of every possible doubt, they have succeeded in convincing me that the investigators are more to be believed than they

And I reached that conclusion BEFORE I learned that friends of the parents (according to reports) had at LEAST a very perverted sense of humour and parenting re: the sucking slowly on fingers and making circles around their breasts

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Alot of people on this thread seem to think that no one commits crimes except some unseen evil creepers who are not normal everyday people.
That's simply not the case. It doesn't take a freek to commit a crime. It doesn't take a thug to commit a crime.
Many parents kill their children. There are many reasons and it's very common.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JJay55

You're absolutely correct

Not only do some parents beat, abuse, neglects, rape and murder their own children

SOME parents pimp their own children, for profit or for access to other children

Children are used as 'currency' within some groups .. for cash, favours, contracts, promotion, etc

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
If any couple without the Mcanns connections were involved in this.They would have been put away for life.The amount of evidence against the Mcanns is enough to convict anyone else.

And gut instict is there for a reason.As gerry stated on that video before the holiday>>.Im not here to F***ing enjoy myself.

The most sinsister thing is the mocking attitude they both had towards the police,like haha you wont catch us..>

[edit on 17-1-2010 by KANDINSKI]

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I don't have an answer, but if the McCanns were up to no good they would have just left things in the hands of authorities and kept a low profile after the initial volley of investigation brought no conclusive results.

Hundreds of children in the affluent West disappear every year. Thousands in the Third World.

We're here speculating on this particular case because of the vicarious perverted voyeuristic and racial angle. Cute blonde English little girl, attractive mother, both parents doctors.

There are a few thousand families in Asia and Africa who've had a female child just disappear in the last year. The parents are poor, not well-dressed educated people. But the loss of their child is no less devastating. But no media coverage, massive investigation, forensic and DNA tests, or people on message boards speculating and theorizing.

Because there is no vicarious thrill knowing of the suffering of the non-beautiful and non-privileged.

M

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I would like to thank the OP for starting this thread.I have read it all (eventually)and found out many things I did not know before.
My Husband and I have six children and were horrified when the original story broke and we saw exactly how far the Tapas bar was from their apartment.

We have sat in our garden in the summer when the children are asleep BUT our front door was locked ,we are a few paces away from the back door and our children know where we are.I would not leave them alone in a foreign country.

We both agreed at the time it all sounded a bit wrong ,(why were they not charged with some kind of neglect?),there was so much media coverage,so much talking and not a lot of action!

I hope she is alive but I have to say the proof I have read so far does not point that way, but as many have said before I doubt we will ever get the truth unless Kate confesses to something, but as long as she is with Gerry that seems unlikely.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Silk

not with respect to their actions that night, there is no debate on that, and it was NOT as Mr McCann so arrogantly said, like, "going intae yer garden"

Their actions beforehand speak volumes to me- if some unemployed women had left her kids in a house and popped down the street to go to a pub, no doubt the social services would be all over her

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
I'm not try to derail the thread, but I wanted to say something about having friends in high places and possible Free Masonary links.

In 1996 here in Scotland we had the Dunblane Massacre

There are conspiracy theories about who was really to blame for this. The theories involve cover ups by police, politicians, and free masons.

Some of the links discussed in this thread remind me of that terrible case, the details of which were locked up for an unprecedented 100 years by tptb.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
this case has bothered me from the beginning. i remember hearing that one of them is a geneticist, and they have said numerous times that maddie has a "genetic marker" in her eye, an odd-shaped pupil. now this is purely conjecture, but WHAT IF maddie turned out to be a "bad seed" or "bad copy" and had turned evil or her body was breaking down due to some defect, so they had to dispose of her? has anyone else seen a child with that type of "genetic marker"? what would cause the pupil to form like that other than "genetic manipulation"?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by I.C. Weiner

I have read a clone theory on the Maddie case before, I will see if I can find it. I didn't really buy into it myself but who really knows how deep this case goes.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join