It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tiny dots in the air wherever I look!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The static shown in the animation is nothing like the tiny dots I have seen. As I already described they are very vivid, multicoloured points of light, that whizz around randomly, almost autonomously. I only see them occasionally. It's been quite a while since I last saw them.

They are not floaters, as I have seen those too. Floaters are far more mundane visual phenomenon and it is clear that they are localised to ones eyes, because they move around with your eyes. In contrast, the tiny dots are very vivid and multicoloured, they move randomy in and out of existence, even if you eyes are in one place. They are not localised to the eye.

There does seem to be a correlation with meditation and seeing this tiny dots. As somebody said when you embark on spiritual practice, new perceptual phenonena is a commonly reported experience. Such as, this is my own personal experiences:

Tiny dots
Auras
The ability to make something visually disappear when focussing on it. I have made people dissappear right before my eyes, disappearing into a fuzzy form.
Periods of super-sensory experience, where very minute things can be seen clearly and vividy

These are common experiences for spiritual practioners. Not everybody experiences them, it is mainly people who are involved in some kind of spiritual practice.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Could be blood cells too. Given the right amount of light you can see em. Generally though it takes a pretty bright light.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Anything like this?

Sim...

If I set it to density 10 and rate 0-1, it's pretty close to what I see all the time.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Soboro]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I don't know why, but I am kinda surprised that you guys are continuing to insist these are something paranormal. It's a very, very common condition. Completely harmless in most cases, and sometimes lasts a lifetime. People go to the doctor everyday with this, and everyday doctors explain what it is. (I won't use the word you all seem to dislike so much).

But it's not paranormal, or a special gift. It has a biological origin. I know it seems like it's not occurring within the eye, that it is all external stimuli, and you are really seeing something there that other people cannot see.

But you're not.

It's (that word).

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Le Colonel
I have had the same thing. Not floaters like the previous posted commented, but little ... somethings. This has been discussed before, but usually people just claim they are floaters and thats it. I have one of these floaters (kinda annoying actually) but these little "things" i see are definitely not that.

I kinda think that I am "seeing" particles. Not unlike the dust you can see within the column of sun coming in through window, but smaller.

I see them only on blue sky days (as oppsed to full cloud days), but I always see them on these days. Always. Everytime. I have no idea what they are. Neutrinos, particles annilhlating themselves, I have no clue, but i just take them for granted and enjoy their company when I spot them.

Oh, I must add, that I "see" thousands of them. Not a few floating around, but thousands floating around, some zipping by fast, others floating around like a leaf on a windy day.

Anyways you are not alone. I have no idea as to what we are seeing, but it is NOT floaters.

I always thought they were cells being backlit - they have shape and definition like a picture of a cell in a book... Thats my theory at least

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Soboro

Not, not in my case at least. In this the dots are just blinking in and out of existence in the same location. The tiny dots I experience actually move around you/whizz around you, moving in very random movements, disappearing and then appearing somewhere else. They are very vivid and multicoloured, for want of better words, they are shining.

You could even think of them like fairies are depicted as whizzing around you, except they have no features, they are just points of light.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hey why did I get a caution and my post removed for saying smoke marijuana for cataracs, it is legal you know, lighten up, marijuana is legal where I am. Soon will be all over America.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by berrygurrl

Welcome to the wonderful world of Chi.I used to experience that often thruout my life.When I started practicing Chi Gong I could see it so much easier and constantly I might add.So its nothing to be alarmed about.Enjoy and open ur mind to the possibilites...you may be pleasantly surprised!! Mabe even consider exploring some "Energetic Healing Modalities"

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Uh. It's dust, obviously.

Everyone sees this. They aren't alien lifeforms or spirits or anything special.

[edit on 6-12-2009 by YouCantBeSerious]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Yea I usually get it when I hold my knuckles hard pressed against my eyes for a minute or two, see all kinds of cool designs and dots, stars, you name it, kinda like a free acid trip naturally.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pr0t0
AFAIK They're called floaters.

I asked my grandfather when I spent the night at his house one time. I must have been 3 or 4 years old. He was sending me off to bed. I was staring at the ceiling, the room was dark and the "particles" were moving in some rapidly spinning vortex motion. Of course, he said "it's particles in the fluid in your eyes". Obviously now I know he meant they were "floaters".

I think I'm having a nervous breakdown by now with all the incessant indoctrination. I think I found my purpose in life-- to assist in dispelling the blanket "floater" theory. I can tell it's an uphill lifelong battle!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Do not alter or remove Staff edits

[edit on 6-12-2009 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I don't know why, but I am kinda surprised that you guys are continuing to insist these are something paranormal.

But you're not.

It's (that word).

I make no such definitive claim about it being paranormal. But it's NOT FLOATERS! I repeat, NOT FLOATERS. Those aren't visible in total darkness and do not remotely resemble actual floaters. In fact I can't seem to manage to see any [size=-3]floaters at the moment. I have far too much experience to be easily brainwashed!

Arghhh!

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Tagz

YES!!!
That's pretty much it.
The particles are smaller though.
I suppose it could be called visual noise or something.
Thanks for posting it.

And no....., I don't think it's paranormal, just for the record.
It is, in fact, VERY normal and has been all my life.
It's there when my eyes are shut, out of focus, or whatever, so I think it's an internal phenomenon.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
I don't know why, but I am kinda surprised that you guys are continuing to insist these are something paranormal.

But you're not.

It's (that word).

I make no such definitive claim about it being paranormal. But it's NOT FLOATERS! I repeat, NOT FLOATERS. Those aren't visible in total darkness and do not remotely resemble actual floaters. In fact I can't seem to manage to see any [size=-3]floaters at the moment. I have far too much experience to be easily brainwashed!

Arghhh!

www.youtube.com...

OMG ALIENS/SPIRITS/SOMETHING SPECIAL

just kidding, it's dust.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I have seen (and can see anytime at will) what the OP is talking about since I was born.

My belief is that it is the very fabric of space/time or the fabric of our holographic universe.

It has been my experience that when the subject is brought up in conversation, most people don't know what we're seeing so I rarely mention it to anyone.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:08 AM
link   
To all that want to see them with your own eyes:
If you point a laser pointer to any surface and get close to look at where you are pointing, you will see these "molecules" but only red color. They are similar to what the people here are describing.
If you don't see them, then I don't know what to say.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Hello -

First I will say I have not read every single message in all six pages. I did read about the first three pages word for word and mostly scanned the rest. Mainly I see by reading the last page that apparently there is still no understanding of what people are seeing - except for the fact that the people seeing 'it' know that they are seeing 'it'!

I have experienced floaters twice in the past. I have also seen this 'energy' and once my daughter and I witnessed it at the same time while looking at a blue cloudless sky. I am surprised after six pages that nobody knows that this is Orgone Energy. Prana. Life Force. Nothing like floaters, or anything going on within the eye, or in some 'induced' state (except perhaps for meditation) - as we who have seen it know.

Look it up.
www.orgone.org...

A search including the words 'seeing orgone energy prana life force' reveals this link:
search.yahoo.com...;_ylt=A0oGkkY.shtL2ZcAjYxXNyoA?p=seeing+orgone+energy+prana+life+force&fr2=sb-top&fr=yfp-t-701&sao=1

Great paper on The Human Energy Field as Related to Science, Consciousness and Health
twm.co.nz...

Cheers!
Gem

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by YouCantBeSerious
www.youtube.com...

OMG ALIENS/SPIRITS/SOMETHING SPECIAL

just kidding, it's dust.

I concur on the video contents. But, how are bits of dust floating in the air going to be visible in a completely darkened room? I think enough variables have been constrained by various posters including myself to rule out something principly optical in origin for many. At the most mundane level it neurological and originates within the visual system. I can rule out it being completely retinal in origin, at least in my case where vivid imagery can be derived by organizing the grains into 3-d shapes as well as being able to exercise other methods of control on what it does.

Ok, maybe I'm taking your post too seriously! Haha.

posted on Dec, 6 2009 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

@EnlightenUP. I didn't read your post (sorry) and didn't realize you too, share this phenomenon.

Just remember, I never, did I one time, use the "f" word.
No, it's not floaters. Then, what is it?

Some of the other posters seem to think it's tiny little creatures on the verge of materializing, or another dimension trying to break through, or they are special in some way.

So what do you think they are? Seriously, I know you have formed some probably realistic idea of what they are. Pray tell.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join