It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thank you for all the people that are getting word out about this video. Hopefully, it stays up on ATS long enough for everyone to see...

Already sent it out to everyone on my email list...

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   
This is excellent.
Can we have her as a leader please?

[edit on 3-11-2009 by spinkyboo]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
very good, and the fact (unverified) that she is a doctor turned nun after all her med experience makes you really feel good about her true intentions.

one has to wonder why she becaume a nun, and obviously a freedom activist after so much "doctoring" experience.

she is a true patriot to her country. (and the world)
she takes a great risk in generating the rath of the popes political machine for speaking out, too.
I am pretty sure that is a real taboo, having been born and raised a Rom. Cath.

(I had some slight flashbacks to scarey grade school days...lol)

dr

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr dodge

(I had some slight flashbacks to scarey grade school days...lol)

Oh yikes - me too. Didn't know my 10 commandments when I was suppose to once -
I remember paying for that.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I'd have to say I believe in this nun much quicker than I ever will the talking 'heads' on tv (you know like "just get yer damn vaccine").

I'd say any of their so-called "experts" here's how to ferret them out, FOLLOW THE MONEY!...clearly it's most to do with money and population control, more than it will ever be about public health!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
My kids and I had the H1N1 flu mist a month ago, my wife had the H1N1 shot last week at the same time we got our seasonal flu vaccines. It all sounds like one of those ploys used on the USSR and as of late Iran to create dissent and stir unrest, Baxter I mean that is not a screw-up we would ever expect to see. The MSM has said nothing, but we have all heard about it. The whole thing is meant to cause a distrust of the vaccine. The MSM has been prompting the anti vaccine strategy as well. You may see the flip side, but it’s all in the subtleties I clearly see it! I really imagined it was to combat the vaccine shortages, but I think maybe I was wrong! Lets hope this is all just a test! I wonder what comes next?

Can someone please grab a H1N1 flu mist and shot? let’s have a look under an electron microscope. Let’s try and get a few from all over actually! I know a place that has both, and no lines etc!

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Donkey_Dean]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Thank you so much for this link. I've already posted it to facebook with the request that it be sent forward.

I hope that this lady and Meisterburger dont end up with a bullet to the back of the head or a thalium cocktail.

you've done a great service to humanity. together, maybe we'll defeat THEM.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   
I don't know about you guys, but this screams population reduction.

She definitely alluded to it. This, in my mind is the only sensible conclusion from having purposefully tampered with vaccinations, mixing of virus' to create more dangerous strains, the pre-emptive declaration of a pandemic and the subsequent "take the vaccine or jail" attitude we are now seeing and will see more of in the future.

Very alarming. So a powerful elite is planning to reduce the population with these vaccines? Now what do we do?

If you think I'm jumping to conclusions then explain why. Because right now, frankly, I'm more than a little worried

[edit on 3-11-2009 by Lawlord]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:37 PM
link   
First we all must realise that this virus appeared all of a sudden out of nowhere ; first reported in Mexico .It took only weeks before it was reported in Europe. A new strain of human , avian and swine viruses that mutated together. None of the medical comunity can explain the ' mutation ' of these strains, and yet we ignore what the professionals say and march to the drums of the mainstream media. S+F

[edit on 3-11-2009 by L.HAMILTON]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
This nun rocks!! Its times like this im proud to be a catholic. My brother works for a pharmaceutical company and I’ve been questioning him about things like this for months now. He keeps telling me that the HINI vaccine is made the same way the seasonal flu is every year. Whelp I just Emailed him a link to this video; I can’t wait to here what BS line he comes up with after watching it. Denial is not just a river in Egypt brother.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
What does the nun know? She's from Spain. All they know is siestas and muchachas and chihuahuas and doritos.

Go back to Mexico, nun from Spain!

While I know I sound racist AND misinformed....

that surely is not the case. I just don't care.

Only Pigdogs get the Pigdog Flu! They deserve to die like Pigdogs!

Viva El Dictator! Heil Fascism! Yay ignorance! Spread the flu to your kids!

And don't take me seriously, either....

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have been visiting and learning from this site for over two years, and this thread has made me actually register and post a reply...
I am absolutely stunned by the entire 6 part series of this doctor's candid, no nonsense breakdown of this "pandemic". Even though this kind of thing can be hushed up, I cannot believe that NOBODY broke that story about the dirty vaccines....simply amazing what big pharma can cover up.....
My husband is a career Marine due to retire in three years. We moved our family this past summer to a rural area of the country purposely while he finishes his career. I am to build our farm, sustainable agriculture (and for us to live off when it all goes to heck) while he is finishing his duty to a boss he is less than happy with in a war that is going nowhere fast... I also have my nursing degree and am a gourmet chef. We have four kids. The farm is developing nicely. We are working really hard right now while he is overseas.
I have been adamant about not receiving the vaccine, and advising all I know not to get it with mixed results...perhaps my posting this to my social networks will help my cause....
We have been using my herbal knowledge to ward off the usual seasonal illnesses with success. Aconitum, Echinacea, Gelsemium Semp., Propolis- all these herbs are wonderful...Phosphorus, Zinc, Raw Honey, & Vit C as well.
Good Luck to all in educating those less informed and thanks for keeping me up to date over these years as well~

[edit on 3-11-2009 by thegoodearth]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
I have been visiting and learning from this site for over two years, and this thread has made me actually register and post a reply...
I am absolutely stunned by the entire 6 part series of this doctor's candid, no nonsense breakdown of this "pandemic". Even though this kind of thing can be hushed up, I cannot believe that NOBODY broke that story about the dirty vaccines....simply amazing what big pharma can cover up.....
My husband is a career Marine due to retire in three years. We moved our family this past summer to a rural area of the country purposely while he finishes his career. I am to build our farm, sustainable agriculture (and for us to live off when it all goes to heck) while he is finishing his duty to a boss he is less than happy with in a war that is going nowhere fast... I also have my nursing degree and am a gourmet chef. We have four kids. The farm is developing nicely. We are working really hard right now while he is overseas.
I have been adamant about not receiving the vaccine, and advising all I know not to get it with mixed results...perhaps my posting this to my social networks will help my cause....
We have been using my herbal knowledge to ward off the usual seasonal illnesses with success. Aconitum, Echinacea, Gelsemium Semp., Propolis- all these herbs are wonderful...Phosphorus, Zinc, Raw Honey, & Vit C as well.
Good Luck to all in educating those less informed and thanks for keeping me up to date over these years as well~

[edit on 3-11-2009 by thegoodearth]

Are you the Author of BACKWOODS HOME MAGAZINE ??

[edit on 3-11-2009 by dnvrliz]

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I always wondered why such a push to get this flu's vaccination when the mortality rate is much lower than the seasonal flu

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy
Wow I must say that woman can talk,... zoinks> ........

Pues jolines, que asi es como se habla en España. Hacia rato que no oia a una Española hablar por tanto tiempo...

Trasnlation: That's the way everyone speaks in Spain. It has been a long time since I heard a Spaniard woman speak for so long....

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by dnvrliz

Hahaha~~ No...just a lady with many talents and a bunch of kids

I read Stockman Grass Farmer, Acres USA, and Mother Earth News more frequently than Backwoods...Countryside Small Stock Journal is pretty good, too.

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I for one am not happy with the globalists taking over and forcing us to shoot poison in our viens. Everyone around me is getting the shot except those I was able to reveal baxters h5n1 link and the 1976 swine flu vaccine nightmare. The tried it then and failed but now the have a pandemic level six to force it on us all.

Welcome to the biological warfare phase of world war koi

(on my iPhone so typos are easy)

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Thank you for this post and video. It is exactly everything that I have researched and sums it all up nicely for everyone.

I think we should all be making petitions and getting as many people as possible to sign them. Afterwards we should send them all to the government. This would really send a message to them!

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Ok here's what i don't get. If the vaccine contains both the bird flu and the swine flu, then shouldn't people be dropping dead from the vaccine already?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by FlySolo]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Vaccine or Jail

which pretty much means

Death or Jail

which pretty much means

Death or Death

I love these choices

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join