It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Yeah, who knows how long that could take.
I was going to do it for myself anyways( just as a referance), so I was like "Hey! I'll give to an ATS friend, so maybe they can do something with it!"

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Thank you so much that was an amazing series! S&F!!

On a side note, I'm so glad I can speak Spanish those subtitles were flying by at lightning speed!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:01 AM
link   
This is relevant to my internets

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:04 AM
link   
S&F. Amazing find. I'm emailing this to everyone. Heck, I might even have to go out and get some CDs. I don't buy into all of the NWO theories, but this reeks of population reduction at worst, and profiteering without responsibility at best. I would say neither are really what humanity needs.

I like what someone said a little earlier. We do need to rise our vibrations. Stress complicates illness and decreases the functioning of the immune system.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

Videos keep buffering for me nowadays since I got a different internet package so I looked for a transcript....I don't know if the following is a transcript of the video verbatim but it's a report written by Teresa Forcades about the whole issue and it's dated as being written 16th September with an October 11th update

Link to Transcript in English

EDIT: I don't think it is a full transcript, at just 4 pages it's too short to be given the video is nearly an hour long, but it is the jist of her message I guess. If anyone can source a full length verbatim transcript of the vidoe please post

[edit on 4/11/09 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:30 AM
link   
In order for us to change something, we have to be true to ourselves.

If we say "No one is shooting poison up my vein" and then continue to go to Mc Donalds or stuff other rubbish into us, nothing will ever change.

The system makes us ill, so we have to be cured from the system.

If you view the system as a parasite or virus, things starti making way more sense

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thegoodearth
I cannot believe that NOBODY broke that story about the dirty vaccines....simply amazing what big pharma can cover up.....

The story was shown only in sites like this one. I posted a couple of links about it from the first time I learned about the supposed "accident".....

Vaccines as Biological Weapons? Live Avian Flu Virus Placed in Baxter Vaccine Materials Sent to 18 Countries

Among some other things I also showed this which did not receive much attention but it is very important, more so for people living in Washignton, and who knows they could probably try this also in other states.
Washington Health Department Suspends Mercury Restrictions for Swine Flu Vaccine

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 04:13 AM
link   
When going to CVS tonight, I noticed a little printed sign on the door that said they're out of flue vaccines and don't have any plans to get anymore at this time. Interesting.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I did some investigation into the top shareholders of Baxter a while ago and found the following:

STATE STREET CORPORATION 24,740,249
FMR LLC 21,991,429 3
VANGUARD GROUP, INC. (THE) 20,649,171
AXA 19,281,506
GOLDMAN SACHS GROUP INC 15,187,865
JANUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LLC 14,979,783
JENNISON ASSOCIATES LLC 14,504,345
PRICE (T.ROWE) ASSOCIATES INC 13,792,483
STATE FARM MUTUAL AUTOMOBILE INSURANCE CO 12,975,694

On of the ATS's members FlyersFan gave info that Obama used to have Baxter stock but now had stock in Vanguard (so he owns stock by proxy).

Top Baxter Shareholders - Investigation

He also gave me a link that provided the following information:

WASHINGTON, DC, October 6, 2005 (ENS) - A group of Senate Democrats introduced legislation Wednesday to help America prepare for and protect against a possible avian flu pandemic. Senate Democratic Leader Harry Reid joined together with Senator Barack Obama, Senator Evan Bayh, Senator Edward Kennedy, Senator Tom Harkin, and Senator Dick Durbin in introducing the “Pandemic Preparedness and Response Act” to provide a comprehensive approach to prepare and protect Americans from this potentially devastating virus.
Obama: Pandemic

Some very interesting information. Hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
By far, her videos are the best ones I've seen on the net for many years now.
Very objective and accurate explanations. Proofs and facts included.
And she has no fear, she's not hiding behind anyone except God.
Some people mentioned that we should have her as a leader on ATS. My opinion is that she'll be great with her charisma and true talk, but I'm sure it will not interest her a lot since her mission might be very different.
Truth hurts. Truth divides. Truth makes war. Truth can kill.
But "The Truth is heavy, therefore few care to carry it." (quoted)

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:23 AM
link   
(Sorry double-posted by mistake)

[edit on 28/10/2008 by RedAmnesia]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Extremely Interesting!

I no longer live in the UK but this video has had a huge impact on me and I have just spent the last hour or so emailing the video to all my friends and family and posting posts to friends on facebook. This video needs to be distributed everywhere and further independent research and investigation needs to started against the Pharmaceutical companies and organisations like the World Health Organisation (WHO).

Fantastic post, you have my backing!

Best regards,
E.T

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Does against the law mean that if you refuse the vaccine that the will vaccinate you then put you in jail?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Ok guys. I know I posted in this thread before, but I will continue to do so untill this becomes the longest thread on ATS ever. I have no proof, but my gut feeling tells me that the other thread about the Ukraine (2000+ posts) was a deliberate disinfo thread. Maybe not intended by the OP, but by TPTB knowing that ATS is a perfect platform for somebody to spread fear and panic.

Keep replying and spread this supernuns FACT!. We know it, you know it and make sure everybody else knows it.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:43 AM
link   
I can't view the videos:

Can you summarise in a point by point basis everything she says ... and what proof she has apart from just her word?

Thanks

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Read the thread. It's only 4 pages. Somebody wrote a summary already.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Is anyone working on a full transcript for the videos...there must be quite a few people who like me have unreliable video connections or not able to watch videos at all....a transcript would be so appreciated, it is really frustrating not been able to watch her

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Read the thread. It's only 4 pages. Somebody put a link for the transcript already.

Actually you did!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by ashamedtobehuman]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

You could also copy/paste the Youtube link to Keepvid.com, and download the video. Might aswell, since these kinds of reports have a habit of disappearing from Youtube.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
My .38 and .45 are always near at had. I carry my .38 with me having recently renewed my gun license. I suspect this is going to become very nasty as these scum bastards (hello Mr. O and Mrs. C) tighten the noose around our necks. I am a retired army officer and wonder how anyone could serve under this current administration. Must be thousands of military personnel that know the truth as issues become black or white, no more shadowy gray areas.

I will take at least one of these scum bags with me and as several have already posted "I will not take this vaccine". I know their are many more such as myself who are more than willing to stand against this obliteration of our constitutional rights.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join