It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alarming Info!!! Spanish Doctor Reveals Important Information About Swine Flu -

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
This is a great posting and really puts it all together in a very factual and logical manner.

What she touched on that has not been discussed up to this point is that their planning called for a pandemic to be ragin by now. That pandemic was derailed when the honorable scientist did the testing and decided to do something honorable instead of ignoring the truth of the matter.

This posting and the video link should be covered by the media, but what the posting failed to mention is that the media and world press is not covering the truth of these disclosures with any real urgency or concern for the truth getting into the hands of the public.

Big pharma, politicians, world organizations like WHO and the UN and the media giants are all working to promote fear about a pandemic that should have been well under way by now, but was deralied by the tests.

Overall this posting gives me hope that other intelligent and honorable professionals will come forth with what they know about a concerted effort to profit from the intentional adminstering of a tainted yet weaponized vaccine.

Since the intended vaccine results in sickeness or slow kill by induced diseases or cancers manymillions of innocent victims who placed their trust in their governments will have been failed by those governments.

Believing that big medicine was developed and dispensed with our heath as a priority now carries no weight or credibility.

It is this type of information that enlightens the masses and as such it is good to read and view such information.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by inval
Vaccine or Jail

which pretty much means

Death or Jail

which pretty much means

Death or Death

I love these choices

My conclusion of the two as well, which means a third option must be had.

I'm on the run. Finding shelter and keeping supplies for a while. Food & lbs of vit-c for me. Nobodies gonna find me.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlySolo
Ok here's what i don't get. If the vaccine contains both the bird flu and the swine flu, then shouldn't people be dropping dead from the vaccine already?

[edit on 4-11-2009 by FlySolo]

in my city it has only been available for 3 days now with massive shortages. so so the deaths may be on their way.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Vaccine or Jail

which pretty much means

Death or Jail

which pretty much means

Death or Death

I love these choices

My conclusion of the two as well, which means a third option must be had.

I'm on the run. Finding shelter and keeping supplies for a while. Food & lbs of vit-c for me. Nobodies gonna find me.

its true there always is another option... i been following this one woman who just posted an hour ago a bunch of information about claiming your own sovereignty which will make you exempt from being forced to take the vaccination shot.

Claiming Sovereignty over Forced Vaccinations! p1
www.youtube.com...

Claiming Sovereignty over Forced Vaccinations! p2
www.youtube.com...

Sovereign/Secured Creditor Package
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I have a feeling the internet will be shutdown very shortly.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Tomorrow I'll type up the transcript, for those unable to watch it, or would rather just prefer a hard copy.
Unfortunately I haven't got all my 20 posts done with, so I can't create a thread.
But if another member wants to create a thread with i'll be happy to give to him/her. Just let me know!
Great find OP!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
??? Right when she starts talking about the weasels, the video stops. So a bunch of rodents died from the vaccine, that should have. Has anyone tied any unusual number of human deaths or illnesses to the vaccine? If so I haven't heard of it, nor did this video discuss it.

Sure, the weasels weren't supposed to die from the vaccine. And yeah, I'd be real reluctant to take a vaccine that killed animals it wasn't supposed to, on the theory that I might be one of those animals it winds up killing. But still - has there been any connection between the vaccine and unexpected human deaths? Vaccines always have a risk of killing some people, just like any other medical procedure. So the question isn't whether anyone has died, but whether an unexpected number have, or perhaps in unexpected ways. Certainly if the vaccine killed 100% of the weasels, you'd think it would kill way more people than expected.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
there are billions of us, just of them and we can't line the people behind this up and execute them one by one. lets start with those responsible in Baxter, from there we will execute government officials. after, we'll finish up the small frys, teach humanity a lesson and secure the future for our children.

sounds like a wet dream doesn't it? maybe it is, for me at least.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613
??? Right when she starts talking about the weasels, the video stops. So a bunch of rodents died from the vaccine, that should have. Has anyone tied any unusual number of human deaths or illnesses to the vaccine? If so I haven't heard of it, nor did this video discuss it.

just to add: her point about the animal deaths was that vaccine that was going out happened to be LIVE ---- I found something from Feb 2009, a Toronto Sun Article that is chilling.....ITs from LAST YEAR.....

www.torontosun.com...

The company that released contaminated flu virus material from a plant in Austria confirmed Friday that the experimental product contained live H5N1 avian flu viruses.

And an official of the World Health Organization’s European operation said the body is closely monitoring the investigation into the events that took place at Baxter International’s research facility in Orth-Donau, Austria.

The contamination incident, which is being investigated by the four European countries, came to light when the subcontractor in the Czech Republic inoculated ferrets with the product and they died. Ferrets shouldn’t die from exposure to human H3N2 flu viruses.

Public health authorities concerned about what has been described as a “serious error” on Baxter’s part have assumed the death of the ferrets meant the H5N1 virus in the product was live. But the company, Baxter International Inc., has been parsimonious about the amount of information it has released about the event.

On Friday, the company’s director of global bioscience communications confirmed what scientists have suspected.

“It was live,” Christopher Bona said in an email.

People familiar with biosecurity rules are dismayed by evidence that human H3N2 and avian H5N1 viruses somehow co-mingled in the Orth-Donau facility. That is a dangerous practice that should not be allowed to happen, a number of experts insisted.

ARe all those coincidences just coincidences???? NO WAY!!!!

This makes me so angry!

Oh my God, they were about to put out this stuff LIVE. Then there was this mixing of two different viruses and the leaking of it.

No wonder, before that many deaths had happened they were telling us it was serious. How did they know at that point?

BTW, thank you OP FOR THE VIDEO.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by talisman]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chiron613

Sure, the weasels weren't supposed to die from the vaccine. And yeah, I'd be real reluctant to take a vaccine that killed animals it wasn't supposed to, on the theory that I might be one of those animals it winds up killing. But still - has there been any connection between the vaccine and unexpected human deaths? Vaccines always have a risk of killing some people, just like any other medical procedure. So the question isn't whether anyone has died, but whether an unexpected number have, or perhaps in unexpected ways. Certainly if the vaccine killed 100% of the weasels, you'd think it would kill way more people than expected.

maybe the vaccine people are taking are for the bird flu. since bird flu has a higher mortality rate, it will be the muscle behind your death. once you've taken the vaccine and you catch the swine flu, this combination become lethal. one strain is deadly while the other is highly comtagious, you combine them to make a super flu, guarantee to reduce world population by 30% or your money back.

or maybe, just maybe, some got the bird vaccine while others got the swine. they remain dormant until both strain exist in the same host. they then become active and voila, superflu. money in out pocket and population is no longer a problem. truly, a win win situation.

[edit on 4-11-2009 by DOADOA]

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mxridr618
Tomorrow I'll type up the transcript, for those unable to watch it, or would rather just prefer a hard copy.

She did mention that she was putting up her own 'transcript' or written version of that report along with some of the other documents that go along with it- the date on the end was towards the end of September, more than a month ago - I reckon they should be up by now.

That was VERY interesting, I think I may of lern't some spanish too (never a bad thing!) - very very interesting... What the hell is all this leading to?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

The media doesn't just not present it, it goes into some kind of black hole. This stuff came out back in February and only Toronto newspapers covered it. You would have thought that the gig was up, but these people think that because they control the media so thoroughly that they could go ahead with it. Thank God for the internet. Thank God for the Czech lab technician and for Jane Burgermeister and Teresa Forcades.
The politicians shouldn't have given Baxter stock to Obama, now he is directly implicated. Why is this not an impeachable offense? Our whole top level of government needs to be impeached.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Well I wish you luck then, wherever you end up =)

I wish I could just head for some mountains somewhere myself, and who knows maybe in the end that will be the only reasonable option left.

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by chiron613

With the media controlled the way they are, we can't trust any reports. The CDC isn't saying whether the people who died had the vaccine or not or had tamiflu or some other treatment. Why are they pushing this on children and pregnant women if not for population reduction?

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:02 AM
link   

reply to post by unityemissions

Well I wish you luck then, wherever you end up =)

I wish I could just head for some mountains somewhere myself, and who knows maybe in the end that will be the only reasonable option left.

acting out of fear is not the answer,, the only answer is to follow the heart.

link   
reply to post by mxridr618

Do 19 or however many, posts fast.

link   
Posted it on Facebook, the good news is many of my contacts are religious (comments withheld) that will take this video VERY sreiously because of who she is.

This is exactly what we need, someone who cannot be a victim of character assinnation in order to be pushed aside.

Fantastic find!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by [davinci]]

link   
I've not found her web site that she said she was working on yet (I gotta go out soon - hope some one else can find it).

But here is a direct download link for the whole vid (about 226 MB from mega upload) - I'm hoping it's got the English subtitles - or else learn Spanish

edit: fixed link

[edit on 4/11/2009 by Now_Then]

EDIT AGAIN - Dammit! - (sorry sister!) that link does not have the english subtitles - sorry

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by talisman

This makes me so angry!

[edit on 4-11-2009 by talisman]

fear and anger are low vibrations. we want to raise it up baby!

posted on Nov, 4 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
I've not found her web site that she said she was working on yet (I gotta go out soon - hope some one else can find it).

www.CatalunyaReligio.cat...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join