It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are These Men About to Start the Revolution?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
What do all of you think of this?

music aside (little much for me) what is the impression you get from this video?

[edit on 10/2/2009 by Alaskan Man]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think we are already suffering from the first throes of the next Civil war.

The proof is all around us...This video is just one more example.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by titorite]

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Alaskan Man

Nope, those who start the revolution aren't stupid enough to put their faces on YouTube.

Don't be scared of the barking dog, be scared of the dog that just sits there looking at you.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by jd140

Don't be scared of the barking dog, be scared of the dog that just sits there looking at you.

oh really?

Mod Note: One Line Post - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/5/09 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Hmmmmm, these guys starting a revolution? Against whom? If they think they are going to fight the government then they should realize that being outmanned, outgunned, out-teched, outplanned, outsmarted, and out of the loop - the only thing they had going for them was the element of surprise. Youtube Geniuses are AWESOME!

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
People seem to be really pissed, more so now than ever that I remember (ok, not that old, I missed the 60's) but still... seething anger seems to be below the surface of everything. I agree, the video is another example.

Some of the most liberal people I know (and I live in a city that heavily leans this way) are tossing around the words "revolution" ... My brother, a media/film industry employee was just today, ranting about media conglomerates taking away all choice and framing news to it's own wish, in fact, he basically said that everything you see on t.v. is "devised" "planned" and "implemented" by a few, and for a reason aimed at a some goal. Supposedly, this is first hand knowledge, not a random rant. He got pretty fired up about it.

Also, Wackenhut security personnel (ya, scary... I didn't even know we had private security firms around here) are stepping up their presence... Granted, it's supposed to be about policing private prisons, but that in and of itself is an entirely different topic/can of worms.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by platipus

Originally posted by jd140

oh really?

Really.

Mod Edit: 1-Line posts - Please review

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:53 PM
link   
kids with too much time to kill. As if they could organize a revolution via youtube. Please the only thing they will get is a bullet to the head for showing their faces and admitting what they plan to do. This is not V for vendetta this is not the matrix and life is not a movie the good guys dont win. wake up.

[edit on 2-10-2009 by TiM3LoRd]

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Easy fellas. I hope we don't have to find out the hard way. We should reserve some trust in even our military command. At some level orders that are obviously against the American public or humanity as a whole will hopefully be ignored or used as grounds for rebellion. I know too many people serving that laugh at the conspiracy theorists, not because their stories are true or untrue, but because they know that our brothers and sisters in the forces are smart enough to smell a rat.
The people in this video seem to have their heart in the right place, but instead of trying to protect the republic (which should be replaced or upgraded as is), just protect humanity and our natural born rights. Lay low and don't try to instigate conflict.
Hopefully this is a very rough transition, be it peaceful, into a new way of living. I'm not pro PTB at all, but maybe this is all part of the process. A conflict on the scale of civil war would be devastating to our country as a whole, regardless of your side.

posted on Oct, 2 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
It is a very fine line to walk.

I like my country. I like most of how things work.

I do not support people threatening heads of state, UNLESS they are specifically doing something in a manner that must be stopped and have subverted the electoral system.

Still, I think it is fine.

Classes are meant to be mobile. They are becoming more fixed. This is partially because of the generational bunkered in mentality of the upper echelons.

The division of power is not equal.

But the possibility of correction exists, and the upper echeolons should ALWAYS be aware that it is a symbiotic relationship.

When and if that fails to be remembered, they should be thouroughly schooled in how the modern era came about. And that the excesses of upper classes set them up for it.

We have a rifle. You've got a bunker 2000 feet underground and the fire power to eliminate ever living thing on the planet down to bacteria.

If you fear the rifle, when you have that.....it makes me wonder what the hell you're doing that you fear ANY resistance.

I dislike the gun culture of the USA. But the actual original intent of the second amendment is something that was born out of a real need. One that hasn't gone away.

It behooves everyone to be involved, and make the system work. Tear the power away from lobbyists, work the populace to remind them that they have the power to remove and move the entire government if they so choose.

It also behooves the upper echelons of the rich and the powerful to remember we are not stupid. That being content with our families and our lives is not a sign of lack of will or power. That we can, and we WILL remove you if you act in a manner that will destroy what WE have wrought.

There are quite a few of the generational (and often interrelated) mobsters, thugs, politicians, business men, and the "old money" who seem to forget that we, the people, have rights to our society and governance. That what they have would be NOTHING without us. That we reserve the right to removal of those who control, and use it not.

That many of us notice and we are not impressed. Worse, more of us are noticing. Many of those people who are currently sitting around being just regular people who would NEVER do anything....they notice. They are still happy with their lives, but they still notice. That should concern you.

Even smart people who laugh at conspiracy theorists and gun nuts, they still notice.

You're becoming presumptous, arrogant, and are quite clearly in love with yourselves. You don't just think you know what we want, you think you inform us of what we want. That you think we are stupid, it permeates. Not so long ago it didn't.

You've bought into your own media.

All it takes is for those people who are currently being stupified by being content enough, is to miss a few meals. To find that they can't get their children more education. That the freedoms that feed their contentness slip, and notice it isn't because there is a real LACK of resources.

One of the meals that feeds "the people" is that we are all working together in something important. Your condescension is like stealing a meal out of their mouths.

The difference between a good army and a bad army, is a few good meals. The difference between a bad army and mutinious army, is knowing that the general has the meals and is keeping it from them.

Then the only way to maintain is to move to total brutality.

We see this. Even when we don't know it, we sense it. At that crux point, we either notice you engaging and making good decisions.....or we notice that you aren't and that means brutality to maintain it....because it cannot mean something else.

Fight or flight. And there is nowhere in the World left to run. So we'll fight.

Keep it mind. Make good decisions. Do your job.

[edit on 2009/10/3 by Aeons]

[edit on 2009/10/3 by Aeons]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   

there seems to be a momentum building
groups popping up all over both off and online
check some of the people in this youtube group
if you look at the subscribers for some of the members in that group you you start to see that there are many people waking up

it's encouraging

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

What a bunch of nonsense. Most of the troops view their duty as a job. They swallow orders hook, line and sinker without question. And I say MOST not all. But all it takes is a majority. They have no problems following orders in a time of war......pulling the trigger and dropping bombs on civillians. How many innocent people have died in the two wars so far? You really think the average marine, GI or whoever really cares about the citizens and wouldn't hesitate to go up against American citizens if push came to shove? Maybe you have family in the service or whatever, it doesn't matter. Look at how police act nowadays why are soldiers expected to be any different? You have way too much faith in the military and the brass that run it. It would take A LOT to turn soldiers against their commanders and the President. The US government has been violating the consitution for decades. Where are the soldiers???????? HUH? Where are they? They are following orders like good little soldiers do! Don't count in the military for anything.....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaGreen

Smedley Butler smelled a rat 40 years ago and what has changed? NOTHING!

Mod Note: One Line Post - Please Review This Link.

[edit on 10/5/09 by niteboy82]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

I had no idea that you knew most of the soldiers in the military.

It must have taken you a long time traveling and hanging out with them long enough to gauge their character.

Tell me did you like Vicenza or Heidelburg better?

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Zosynspiracy

Hey man, not all of the soldiers take orders shoved down their throat ... either way though they wind up like me I.E. on the run because I refused to keep taking orders I viewed as illegal or shutting up just because the alternative is so hard...

You are right to an extent but don't think that there aren't a lot of them looking for a way out already, we aren't all stupid and foolish, my hope hope is that more of em will either go AWOL or stand up for their beliefs

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:07 AM
link   

No matter what those guys are my countrymen, they know what's up, and
they are ready to defend their country.I love those guys.
Now I have to get a tissue.

[edit on 3-10-2009 by randyvs]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Revolution - yes. These dumb rednecks - no.

M

Mod Note: 1-liners - Please Review

[edit on 5-10-2009 by Gemwolf]

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jd140

Yeah, assuming the military in those places even mattered, they're too far away to do anything about it in the USA. Or wait, you think these "good" men and women are going to commandeer a plane and die-hard it to America and swoop down to save everyone....

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 02:52 AM
link   
more disturbing than the militia is the fact this was run on cnn

and you know what's next,,, labeling them crazy,,, racist right wingers

totally overlooking the fact they oppse the gov't overstepping their bounds and infringing on freedom and liberties,,,,,

wasn't exactly what these people are doing written into the const,,,, and was very widely talked about by our founding fathers

they knew the threaat gov't tyranny always played in history and most likely the future

just wait,,,, i guarantee cnn milks these clips for all there worth,,,,,, certainly not lacking the partisan slant

posted on Oct, 3 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   
They will be destroyed from within. just like the Black panther movement and every other para military organization. The first mistake they made was showing their faces. even though im sure the PTB have cells tapped. So unless there communicating via carrier pigeon its a pretty good guess that they are being watched. Im actually surprised they havent been arrested as terrorists.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join